- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The championship game, and the results could lead to an even bigger win. 


The Toy and the Trainer Part 16

Mistress Jessica and her team utterly dominated the first regular season of the MILF Sex League. Sherry, having trained most of the players, was a coach they totally related to...when they weren't having intimate relations with her.

hummingbird would have preferred to have Sherry all to himself at her new man-size. But he appreciated the fact
that all of his teammates had fallen in love with her too, during their training sessions, and her sexuality was holding them together through a race to the championship.

With Sherry's permission, hummingbird was able to explore
his feelings for Mistress Jessica. The two had bonded during many of hummingbird's solo sessions inside the mistress, held while Sherry, usually standing between four and six inches tall, was servicing the rest of the team.

Jessica's undefeated team was on its way to the first MILF Sex League championship. This was the whole goal, or at least it seemed so to hummingbird. When he asked Mistress Jessica about it, though, she seemed slightly disinterested. "I have something bigger in mind," she smiled.

---

"Welcome to the First MILF Sex League Championship!"
Megan Payne shouted those words into her microphone
as the two mistresses took the field, carrying their teams of lovers in highly decorated dildo boxes. The field actually being two bedrooms, with dozens of cameras carrying the action to screens inside Goddess of Love Stadium and all around the world.

"Tonight, we're going to see whos the most sexually fulfilled MILF in the world, and a lot of us are about to find fulfillment too!"

"That's right," responded color commentator Heather Alabaster, a former police lieutenant who had moved
into a new career after the Rebalancing of Sexes as a MILF porn star and then a trainee of young male sextoys, much
like Sherry. "If you have your special 'rush' device inserted inside you, you can feel the exact sensations our two mistresses are feeling on the field! Both women's front and back vaginas and clitorises have been mapped with laser light to give you, inch for inch, the sensations their toys are giving them in the game!"

"If YOUR little toy loves you, he'll do his best to... shall I say... ENHANCE those sensations and make things even BETTER for HIS mistress," Megan laughed. "And of course, you get to vote for the winner!"

"Megan and I will have 'rush' devices inside us and we will describe exactly what is happening from the inside!"

Some 350 million people... women, of course, since they
didn't have a way to count all the men watching from bras and panties, or peering out from vulvas... were tuned in, and "plugged in" after inserting front and back devices to mimic the pleasure being given to the competitors.

Is it too much to say that there was a climactic finish?

In the final play of the game, hummingbird was going to run out the clock with simple clit-play. But Mistress Jessica, her vagina soaked in her bodily fluids and his, gave him a different play.

"Use the Georgia play," she whispered in a voice that only hummingbird's tiny ears could hear. That meant the G-spot.
hummingbird saw that this particular spot glowed the brightest from the illumination inside Jessica.

hummingbird heard and felt Jessica's response grow. What he couldn't know was how his concentrated loving in that spot
was affecting the millions of viewers. Since this was where the lights were most focused, it was also the location that would give rush users the most stimulation. On the TV call, Megan and Heather began to describe what was happening inside Jessica... and to them and their viewers."

"OMG! I have never felt anything like this!" Megan moaned.

"It's like every good sensation that I've had since the Rebalancing, and every good fuck I got from a man before the Rebalancing," the more mature Heather replied.

"It feels so good... I can't... I can't... hold on to my dominance... my inner giantess is failing me," Megan answered.

"I know... I feel like I want to..." Heather's answer was cut off as the two of them moaned in indescribable pleasure at hummingbird's tour-de-force inside Jessica. A warm, glowing feeling enveloped them both. Suddenly, jewelry, shoes and panties fell to the floor. Megan and Heather, both standing as they described the action, felt their clothes bag around them and saw the countertop of the broadcast booth rise toward them. It took a moment to recognize that they were both shrinking, as were the production crew, the crowd in the stadium, and every woman watching in the world. But they were lost in ecstasy as the most fantastic set of orgasms exploded inside them.

When they came back to reality, Megan and Heather were about three and a half feet tall, their headsets dangling from their smaller heads. "Let's get out of these clothes," Megan shouted in a higher pitch to Heather.

"What's happened to us?" Heather responded.

"I think our bodies have placed us in submission to...."

Cheers erupted from a sexually satisfied and somewhat shorter crowd at Goddess of Love Stadium. A now more petite
field reporter pointed a heavier microphone up at Jessica, who now seemed so much taller. The reporter had to fight a building desire to worship her.

"Wow! What a performance!" the reporter squeaked in a tinier voice. "Is there anything you'd like to say to the world."

"Yes," Jessica's resonant voice answered. "I know that I'm going to win the championship. I also know that there's a race for President of All Women about to start. This is an example of what I can do for all women. Your heart and desires made you smaller so that you could follow my leadership. I say, follow me, and I shall give you a world of passion and satisfaction!" Cheers erupted from the audience. Then Jessica scooped the reporter up into her arms.

"I feel so tiny and vulnerable now. I want Jessica to be our leader and protect us," Heather announced.

"Come over here and give me a hug," Megan responded, and the two half-sized, nude women touched flesh to flesh.

The members of Mistress Jessica's team literally swam in champagne as the object of their worship entered the room and towered above them.

"So that was your play, mistress? Satisfy the women and take over the world?"

Jessica smiled. "Since the Rebalancing, men have been possessed by women, and women have been possessed by their passions. The women need someone to dominate them in a loving way, to help guide their inner giantesses. Now that I am the tallest woman in the room, I can help them accomplish that."

hummingbird smiled at his mistress. "So what does that mean for us? Men are too small to be diplomats or politicians or Cabinet members."

Jessica smiled. "Love makes politics go round, just like the world. You will play a vital role in helping my administration 'seal the deal' by 'going deep.' You might say, you will all become part of my 'Secret Service.'

"Don't believe that men can't change the world," hummingbird's middle-aged same-sized lover Sherry screamed.
"You certainly changed mine," she said as she embraced the naked body of the lover who had persuaded her to become the smallest woman in the world.

"I'm glad the world isn't spying on my vagina anymore. How are you guys for some, ur, private time," Jessica smiled.
"One inch."

The team and its coach all shrank to the tiniest size, and at Jessica's urging, jumped into her panties to ride off into their next great adventure.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!