- Text Size +

Chapter 2:  Undersized



"I've tried to tell you not to be afraid, you're making it so much harder on yourself then it has to be." I hear a faint angelic voice imploring me. I've heard it before, but I don't want to remember, even as it gets louder and clearer. "You’re alright Josh, you can get up off the floor now, I think it's stopped." Veronica tells me as I slowly open my eyes. "Whatever happens now is out of our hands and all we can do is play part in it." I hear her say while having a dire feeling that something was wrong. Looking up from my back I realized the coffee table appeared to be too far above me, as if I were looking up at the cealing of a warehouse rather than the bottom of a table. And as my eyes refocused on the rest of the room I also realize that everything seemed to be disproportionately larger all around.


My eyes had to be playing tricks on me, but I don't remember how I even ended up flat on the carpet. A flashback of my desperate lunge for the door reminded me the possibility that Veronica might find out my secret if I stay here and I quickly spring up off the floor, only to land right back on my ass when I saw the door in front of me. I don't know if I could even have called it a door, more like man’s greatest creation and a world full of trees to build such a large wooden structure. It was huge! I mean big, big! I know I would have been terrified if I wasn't so astonished by it. As stupid as it was I knew the room didn't get bigger, I somehow got smaller!


Right about then it hit me, if I got smaller what about Veronica? I quickly spun around to see if she had shrunken too and my worst fear was brought to life. She hadn't shrunk; she was as big as the room around me.


"Hello Josh, welcome back from lala land." This giantess speaks to me as if nothing was wrong at all. "Veronica! What the hell is going on?" I scream at her while backing up toward the door. "Ah! Don't yell, I can hear you just fine alright?" She says while rubbing her ear like I had just shouted right into it. "Is my voice too loud for you?" She asks suddenly becoming concerned that it might sound as if she were shouting at me as well. "No." I reply when I realize that her voice sounds the same to me as it did before. "Good." She says, "So it also works in reverse then. It sounds like you're talking right into my ear so I can hear you just fine."


"Veronica what is happening, this is freaking me out." I say trying to keep the tremors out of my voice. "This is your answer Josh, to the question that I asked you. The elixir didn't work like I thought it would since you were still able to verbally lie to me, but I guess that you needed to show me more than you needed to tell me." She says while examining my new height.

"I don't understand what is going on Veronica, how did I shrink?" I ask her while knowing I failed at trying not to sound like I'm about to cry. "Well, I don't really know how it happened either, but it did. Your answer has something to do with you shrinking, but I still don't know what it has to do with the question, maybe you could tell me?" She asks me quizzically.


"My answer? Veronica I don't know what you're talking about." I say trying to sound as convincing as I can. "Is it true though, you really don't know what I'm talking about? About that thing, that secret you have that concerns me? Why are you small now Josh?" She asks me while leaning forward and flashing those big almond eyes like twin suns that burn into me, seeing what I don't want them too.


"I really don't Veronica, I don't know, please." I say as I lose the fight against the tears and begin to cry while willing her to believe me.


My body wasn't going to let me be at peace however, and again I felt that enveloping sensation take hold inside and I began to involuntarily move toward the coffee table. "Veron...!" I tried to cry out, completely freaked for what I was doing before my voice quit again and I was rendered unable to speak. I moved in silence, alarmed and unable to divert my course as I walked slowly around the leg of the walnut table. When the rim of Veronica's boot came into view lying on its side with me walking right towards it I felt my heart stop, there was no way she wasn't going to know now. I kept trying to call Veronica's name in terror for what was happening but couldn't make any sound at all. My vocals were completely useless.


As I came out the opposite side of the table near the sofa I looked up desperately at Veronica with her legs crossed before her on the cushion, her huge stocking foot looming overhead as she looked curiously at me before I felt my chin force itself down so that I had to stare into the boot coming before me like a menacing cave. As I got nearer I dropped to my knees and crawled the rest of the way into its threshold, going further into the dark cavern laid before me. All the while tears were streaming down my face and I could only betray myself as I kept going deeper and deeper.


The smell of leather was overpowering at first and I felt dizzy before my senses slowly adjusted to its scent. Nearing the insole of the boot I began to smell the strong aroma left from Veronica's feet. This too was something my senses adjusted to just enough not to pass out. When I reached the insole I didn't stop, but crawled even deeper into the toe section where the smell was the strongest.


Now inside I was in a total blackout and my world was a mix of crisp leather and feminine foot odor that I couldn't escape from. The fantasies I've had about being in this position meant nothing when it was now a reality and I was scared as hell. So scared that even at eighteen I could only curl into a ball and cry like the kid I always tried not to be. I felt like my life was ending and my sanity was just going to slip away.


"Hey Josh, I can hear you crying in there, you alright?" Came Veronica's voice softly flooding my ears again. Still sounding like she spoke out of pockets of air right into my ears. "You going to come out of there Josh, perhaps you like it better in there than out here? What would happen if I forgot that you were in there and slipped my boot on, what do you think would happen with your little body in there Josh?" I can tell by her voice that she was teasing me and enjoying it, but that it wasn't in a cruel way.


"Is this what you've wanted Josh, to be in my boot; is that what you've been hiding from me all of this time?" She coos playfully to me. "Veronica." I mutter trying to force myself to be heard. "Do you need my help Josh; can't you get out of my boot?" She asks still enjoying the moment. "Veronica, please." I utter weakly still having to force any sound to come out of my voice.


"Hmm well if you’re not going to come out then I guess I'm going to have to come in there with you Josh. I know my feet are soft and they're small, but how much room do you think your little body will have beneath them, all squished in my boot with nowhere to go?" She asks while uncrossing her legs and tapping the rim of the boot teasingly with her toes. "Do you want me to step on you Josh, to squish you inside of my boots under my soft feet?" I can hear the smile in her voice as she says it. Then I feel the boot come to life as she begins to slide her foot through the hole into the small space that I occupy, and panic begins to rise within me. "Here I come Josh; I'm getting closer to you. The very object of your fascination and I'm going to rub it all over you be sure." I hear her say as she pushes her foot deeper into my cell, standing the boot up in the process and rolling me flat on my back with my head resting in her toe prints and my body along the length of the insole. I could tell already the ball of her foot was going to press right down on my chest leaving my legs to fend for themselves beneath her arch. The pressure that was soon to come I knew I wasn't going to be able to survive, and it terrified me.


When I felt the toe of her sock come into contact with my leg I gasped involuntarily at its sudden warm presence. "There you are Josh, I found where you're hiding now. Just listen to my voice and I'll describe to you how you feel as I insert my foot." She whispers soothingly to me, her voice actually calming me just enough from panicking. "I've reached your legs Josh, I can tell that you're lying on your back waiting for me. Is that how you wanted to position yourself? So that you can feel me work my way up to you? I'll do this slow for you Josh, I'll let you feel me along the way alright?" She coos to me as I try to focus on her gentle voice instead of the dread I felt was going to make me blackout. "Your legs feel like they're shaking, is it because you're cold in there? I can warm you up, my feet are very warm so don't worry. I bet my feet could always keep you warm if you lived beneath them, huh Josh." She says as I feel her toes gently press down on my shaking legs then raise and press down again ever so gently. Just enough to still them with each press before moving up a fraction closer to consuming me.

 "You feel just like a toy in there Josh, my little four inch doll man aren't you? Playing in my boot waiting for me to warm you with my feet. Isn't that what you’re doing, you wanted to become my living toy for me to play with?" She says when her toes reach my groin and press firmly against it only to raise up and then lower again, massaging me methodically. Her toes don't move any further but stay pressing my groin beneath them. "Ver.. veronica, e..ever .. since the.. the ninth .. grade." I manage to whisper between the gasps of sheer pleasure that quickly escalated to overrun my forgotten panic. "Mmmm." I hear her moan. "You've thought about this that long Josh? Dreaming about being a toy in my shoe while we were sitting in class? It’s no wonder your grades were always struggling when I was on your mind instead of your books." She emphasizes by grinding her toe firmly against my crotch, forcing me to squirm beneath her.


"You're quite funny in my shoe, no matter how many times I press on you, your body just presses right back." Veronica chuckles as her second toe finds itself between my legs and presses firmly against my uncontrolled convulsions against her foot, pinning me beneath it. With support of her big toe she pushes her middle toe deep into my groin and twists me forcefully beneath it. The immense pressure of her weight bearing down on me was overwhelming as my nuts were mashed painfully, mercilessly, and yet pleasure sparked through my senses like so many live wires. Her toe kept stroking me well beyond my limit, forcing me to gasp and convulse as the pain in my squashed nuts arched through my body with every heart beat. The pressure being inflicted into my groin was making it impossible to release, prolonging it, and forcing me to endure such an intense feeling of ecstasy beyond anything I'd ever felt in my life.


When she started whispering to me through the erotic torture in her boot it only worked to enhance the explosion she wasn't letting happen. I wasn't even so much aware of being trapped within her boot any longer, my mind was in and out of conscious reality and getting lost in stark, numbing pleasure. Throughout the ordeal I would hear pockets of air breathing into my ear as Veronica spoke seductively to me trapped within her prison.


"Not yet Josh not yet, you're almost there now. Let me squash years of sexual repression out of you and I'll give you what you need soon. I can control you this way, and I might just squash you like this for quite some time. I don't know how, but I can feel your pleasure Josh, squirming against my foot you don’t want me to stop do you. I can feel your need flowing into me in there. It's so electric." Her words were as intense as the feeling she was mashing into me. She could set me free at any time, but she was also enjoying pressing the emotions I've had about her right out of me. Through this assault from her unforgiving toes I wasn't able to focus on the fear of the situation or my predicament at all, only the feeling of her absorbing me into her toes while gifting me with her gentle voice through the entire ordeal beneath her.


I lost track of time and all conception of anything else around me in the darkness of her shoe beneath the heat of her foot. Endless minutes of continuous grinding when I was finished in seconds I didn't think Veronica was ever going to let up and I grasped desperately at the ends of her thick sock trying to find relief; and then the pressure was gone. I thrust up at her toe as my body tensed and locked volley after volley against her foot. As her toe raised all the way up and my body was right with it she again pushed me back down against the sole of her boot for another firm press that flattened my nuts and lasted for an eternity, only to release me again with a second set of body locked volleys into my now soiled pants. She did it one final time forcing me through a series of empty volleys that sapped all the remaining strength right out of me. Finally she allowed my body to drop back against the insole before lowering her toes over me and just softly rubbing me while I gasped for breath and my senses returned slowly one by one. My hands were resting on the tips of her toes spontaneously flexing to my breathing.


Veronica listened to me slowly calming down while she continued to press me until I was soft again before letting her toes come to rest. "I never thought I affected you that way Josh. It makes me happy you've had this inside of you all along, you made me feel like quite a goddess just now." She tells me softly as the rhythm of my heartbeat returns to normal. "It’s not over yet though Josh, I don't even have my boot on all the way and we've already shared this much together."


Her voice gave way her amusement, and as I listened to her words the shock of them hit me at last with such ferocity that my body trembled. Here I was trapped in Veronica's boot; having come here against my will due to my own deep seeded need I could never run from and she actually wanted me here. Without even questioning it she had taken initiative that if I needed this enough to have forced myself to crawl into her boot, she was going to put it on and wear me like an accessory, treating me as one even as she had just used me sexually, forcing me to concensually accept I needed this and she wasn't going to leave room for second guessing this absolute truth. I was being faced point blank with one of my most impossible, even terrifying fantasies and Veronica for all intents and purposes appeared to truly want to bring my dream into reality. I'm not quite sure how my heart hadn't exploded upon that dawning realization.


"Veronica, I ... just; thank you." I whisper while lying prone in her boot held firmly under her powerful toes still resting against my hips. "It was my pleasure, truely, all of this is very new to me, and honestly I would be lying if I said I haven't loved the experience, or even become excited by it. I know I haven't given you a choice, but, well I am without regret. Somehow through your transformation I can feel, literally feel, what you need me to do. I've never experienced anything so strong as this before, your very essense crying out to me, shouting for me to grab it and not let go.."


"I don't understand, Veronica, what are you saying? My essense?" I ask, the confusion from what she was telling me turning to apprehension. Having no comprehension of any of this, indeed believing it was in no way possible to be reduced to the size of a living doll not even an hour before, spun like a dizzying cacophony through my head. I don't know what epiphany Veronica was getting from this, but her further understanding of my situation than my own was doing nothing to put me at ease. If it were only a dream, it would be one remarkable dream, but I wasn't waking up from this, I was living it. What if I died here?


The thought was out there before I could nip it in the bud and there it was bared in all its ugliness. I've been turned into a doll, I don't have control of my own body, impossible things have happened to me and the only person seeming to understand any of this was Veronica, who seemed unwilling to turn against the rocky course we seemed to be barrelling into. After the blissful euphoria I had experienced at the beckoning of her toes my rationale was returning and fear started weeding its way into my thoughts.


"Veronica listen to me, I .. I've shrunk. I .. I'm not sure if my life is in danger. I want to trust you, I do, I'm just scared. I don't know what's going on, and no matter how hard I try I can't wake up." I say, actually starting to choke up as the realization of my situation filters deeper into my reasoning. Veronica did this to me with her drink, and that thought nags at me so much. I just really, really want to trust her, but I know right now I just can't. I can't trust anyone, I can't even trust myself. I can't trust anything, anymore.


"Let us see where this leads us, okay. It looks like you're to be the passenger in all of this, and the best thing you can do right now is try your best to hang on for the ride. You can't hear it, but everything I'm doing to you, everything that I am going to do to you .. you need it so much. I know you're afraid, and I understand. But it is that very fear that makes this so real for you. Josh, become my foot toy, become mine to step on and do whatever I want to. I'm going to turn you into my accessory. I will squash you into the soles of my feet because that is what you most need from me right now. You're just going to have to believe that I'm right." She says as I feel her toes begin to press into my stomach, trying to keep rhythm with my breathing.


Her words are so damn alarming I can feel myself begin to hyperventilate. Hang on for the ride, trapped within her boot under the immediate threat of her putting it on and wearing me within? That's just crazy! Near instantly my thoughts go careening into morbid images of my body expanding and bursting beneath the immeasurable pressure of her cotton sock constricting me into paste. An indominable mountain crashing upon the valley below, how could I hope to survive this! It was in that moment where I felt a wave of resignation sweep through me, the dream and the reality crashing together and cancelling each other out in a flurry of calming waters. If I had to go, well, this was Veronica .. right? I'm under her foot, Veronica's foot. My crush from I don't remember how long. I guess I couldn't hope for a better witness to mark my passing. I don't know where it was coming from, but under such bizarre circumstances, I could feel myself begin to come to peace with this possibility.

As Veronica's foot slides in a little further with her toes brushing against my ribcage I feel the ball of her foot pinning my legs and know that it won't be long. The thought of being crushed does come back, but not as badly as before. If anyone was to take away my life then I would want it to be Veronica I realized, if I had to die then I wanted it to be against her foot. As if sensing what I was thinking her toes simply brushed my chest softly like she was giving me time to think about what was soon to happen.


She never outright said she was really going to kill me, like she wanted to crush me beneath her foot; I don't remember her ever saying that this was what she was going to do to me, but then I guess she might not realize what it would mean for her to step on my fragile body with so much pressure. The result I thought was pretty obvious, but then I’m the one trapped in her black leather boot so I have a much better perspective. She simply stated possibilities that it could happen, but never said that it would. I ran this reasoning through my head over and over as the seconds turned to minutes, her toes advancing agonizingly slow in their unstoppable mission to consume me.


"Hey Josh, what kind of thoughts are you having in there?" Veronica askes, breaking me from my dark reverie. "How are you enjoying that smell my little foot boy. It must be getting strong for you being so close to your nose." She says while wafting her toes toward my face, her sock gently brushing my chin. I actually didn't know why the scent of her foot doesn't completely repulse me at this size in such close proximity. Even with the fetish I would have imagined being at this size would have made the odour unbearable. Her sock did have a feminine smell of sweat, leather, and dirty feet, but not at all worse than if I was full size and she was forcing her feet on me. Really it didn't make sense in such a confined space with nothing but Veronica's dirty foot swallowing me more and more beneath it, it should have been much worse. But in the aspect of what makes sense I was reminded that none of this makes sense anyway, none of it.


Out of irrisistable and morbid curiosity I had to lean forward and press my nose against that foot to smell it just to see if it got any stronger. Veronica must have felt my face brush against her because she suddenly pushed my head back and spread her toes to envelop my face within the suffocating mesh of her sock. She clamped her toes around my head and forced me to breath between them with her stocking as a filter. The smell increased dramatically, I felt my head spin, but it wasn't as bad as it should have been. "How do you like that, Josh, breathing in between my toes? Did you ever fantasize about smelling my feet before?" Veronica asks with inherent amusement. "They smell strong, just not as much as I thought they were going to." I admit in a muffled response, my face smothered in her steamy hot sock.


"Did you think they were going to stink?" She asks in mock anger while pressing the mesh more firmly against my face, relishing in pinching my head between her toes. "Well I have a theory,” she mentions after a moments pause, “since I was the one who created and gave you the elixir, maybe your senses are somehow linked to mine. That's why you can hear me and I can hear you, because your senses are the same as if you were still unchanged. I don't know how to explain it clearly, but I can feel you, in a curious sort of way. Almost like I can feel you emotionally as well as physically. I don't want to alarm you, but it's almost like I can read your thoughts, at least enough to get the gist of what you're thinking. I'm not trying to be intrusive, but it seems to be important to the spell you're under in response to this secret you're revealing to me. Which brings up another thing and I hope you'll be able to forgive my forwardness sometime. I'm really not the kind of person who would open up someone like I've done to you, but these really are special circumstances.


I had to think about that one for a while, I mean for all I knew, and logic points strongly in that direction as well, my life was truly in the balance here. Veronica had such a personalized power over me if it were anyone else I know I would have been exploding in anger right now, but no matter how deeply I thought about this I couldn't remain angry with her over what she's done to me. Especially after that incredible experience beneath her toes shortly after this all began.


"Yeah, maybe your right. It would explain why your voice isn't deafening and your feet aren't making me pass out." I agree after concidering how to respond to her, deciding to let it go for now that she has manipulated and indeed even broken the very solidity of my beliefs in what was real and was impossible. "Hey, you like this remember, my feet shouldn't even stink to you. They should smell sweet like flowers." She replies, giggling absurdly over the idea of someone smelling her feet like roses.


"Alright Josh, now that my boot is all the way on I’m going to lace it up ok?" Came the sudden words that snapped me back to reality. I wasn't as ready to die as I thought. I didn't want to die this way...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Veronica's Discoveries and all associated content and characters are (c) of Kotrebo

 

The third chapter will be uploaded at a later time! ^o^