- Text Size +

Dianne spent an hour slaving away at Maria's feet, doing her best to make her toes look perfect. Maria wasn't making it easy for her though. She would often wiggle her toes or use a toe to smack Dianne in the face. Maria would just look down at her, smiling with that smug face. "This is such an appropriate place for you!" Maria said. "A buggy at my feet!" She hovered her foot over Dianne. "Want me to step on you buggy?" "No please don't!" Dianne yelled. "I don't know..." Maria said with a cute pouty face. "I'd love to feel you beneath my foot! My devine foot." She grinned. "No please!" Dianne yelled. "No please what?" Maria said, raising an eyebrow. "No please... Maria?" Maria nudged Dianne onto her butt with her big toe. "Goddess!" She said. "No please... goddess." Dianne said. "Tell me what I am." Maria said. "You're a goddess." Dianne said her eyes tearing up. "And what are you?" Tears started flowing from Dianne's face. "I'm a bug." "Exactly!" Maria said "Then why does a goddess need to do what a bug asks of her?" "Sh...she doesn't..." Dianne answered. "Exactly!" Maria exclaimed and put her bare foot down onto Dianne, pinning her down underneath the ball of her foot, her face coming from underneath her toes. Dianne started crying. "Less crying more licking!" Maria said. Dianne started licking and Maria took out her phone. "This is an instagram moment!" Maria said and shot a picture that showed the crying tiny woman being forced to lick the beautiful tan foot. She smiled and uploaded the picture with the caption: "Tried to be a model, became a footslave! I'm so bad! #Badgirl #smallgirl #goddess #giantess #shebelongsatmyfeet." Maria grinned and released Dianne from her foot. "Get yourself together!" Maria said "We'll be shooting in about 20 minutes!"

The 20 minutes had passed, and Dianne was back at her rightful place on the floor next to the Devine Footwear heels, a camera pointed at her. They shot the commercial about three times already. She looked as the beautiful foot hovered above her and she took her position. The camera was rolling but... there was something wrong. The foot wasn't supposed to be coming near like this! Maria lost balance and her foot was speeding down towards Dianne. Dianne screamed and the heeled foot squashed her down to the ground. "Oh whoops!" Maria said as she stepped off of her. "That was actually an accident!" She didn't even lie. It was an accident. She did like it though. "It's... alright..." Dianne muttered. "Let's continue..." "Oh that's so good of you!" the director said happily. Dianne smiled, happy she was being praised for once. "Thank you!" She said. "Not you!" he said "Maria! You stepped on her by accident but you reacted fast enough not to hurt her too much! You sure are amazing!" Maria smiled smugly down at Dianne, who's smile had faded. They continued to shoot for an hour longer, until it was finally done. "Well" Ivar said "I think we have all we need to make the commercial!" "Great!" Maria said. "It felt like it went smoothly!" "Yes you were amazing Maria!" Ivar said. "W..what about me?" Dianne said. "Oh yeah of course!" the director smiled "Maria made you look good too!" Maria laughed out loud. "What is it?" Ivar asked. "Well I'm getting the idea you have a little crush on me!" Ivar turned bright red. "N...no. That would be unproffesional!" "Would it?" Maria said and stepped in front of him. She brushed her hand across his shoulder and he was shaking in excitement. "Can I have that footage of me accidentally stepping on Dianne? I want to put it on YouTube as blooper material." The director, still bright red stuttered "I..I can't do that. The footage belongs to the Devine Footware company." "Awh." Maria pouted. "But my feet are part of the Devine Footware!" She brushed her foot across his leg. "Don't you think?" "A..aaa..a.aa.. alright!" Ivar stammered as he finally gave in. "Thanks for being such a lovely director." Maria said and kissed Ivar on the cheek. The director couldn't contain himself any more. He grabbed the camera and walked to the bathroom. "I'll give you the footage after I go to the bathroom!" He said. Maria grinned. "Why take the camera?" Ivar didn't answer and walked into the bathroom. Maria looked down at Dianne. "Haha! He's gonna masturbate to the footage of me! And you will look lovely when the whole world sees you being stepped on in HD!" Afterthe

After the director was "done", he walked over to his office and returned with a flash drive and gave it to Maria. "Here you go!" He said and Maria thanked him. She took out her laptop and placed the video online with the title "Divine foot takes out tiny model." Maria laughed.

That evening Maria went home, and Dianne was picked up by her agent. He took her to her home and she relaxed at her house. It was a big house but she had an assitant that would do the things she couldn't do. The week after that Dianne was recovered from her emotional scaring caused by Maria. She was watching tv and saw the Devine Footwear commercial for the first time. It looked amazing, the models both looked amazing. After a couple of days her agent called Dianne. He told her that she had made a name for herself and they wanted her for a catwalk show! Dianne was super happy, they would finally see a tiny model could be a great model too! The week after that she was driven to the place where the show would take place and she was handed to the designer, a young tan woman named Lisa. "Hey! I'm Lisa!" The brown haired beauty said to Dianne. "Thank you for participating!" "Thanks for having me!" Dianne said happily. "Alright so this is the dress." Lisa said as she held her in front of a giant yellow dress. "But it's big." Dianne said. "Of course it's big!" Lisa said. "Didn't you get the explanation?" Dianne shook her head. "You will be sewn onto this dress and a normal... eh big model will wear it!" "But I'm not an accesory!" Dianne yelled. "Honey, you will be a model on a model. This is a unique thing! And a lot of influencial people will be here tonight!" "Alright, I guess so." Dianne said. "Great! Lisa said and she turned around the dress, revealing four loops meant for attaching Dianne's limps to the dress." But then Dianne saw where the loops where located. "It's on the butt?!" "Yes of course!" Lisa said. "This dress symbolizes how women are forced to have a big butt in this society! And in this case, the big butt is literaly forced onto you! Or the other way around." Lisa chuckled. "Well... alright." Dianne said. "Who will be the model wearing the dress?"

A door could be heard and a woman walked in, her heels clicking. "Hey Lis! So that's the little runt I'll be having plastered to my ass?" Said Maria with a grin on her face.

Chapter End Notes:

More will be coming! It's not over yet! Please leave a review!