- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This my fifteenth story at Giantess Would :: The Home of People Large and Small, so go BIG or go home.


copyright © 2015

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Dylan got out of his funk after he was almost killed inside Belle's stomach. He then gave Veronica copies of his powers who became his new girlfriend and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Belle and Olivia grow to 2 miles and 500 feet mysteriously overnight and find their way into town. Meanwhile Dylan, Kevin, and Veronica tries to leave Olivia's apartment by themselves which is quite a challenge when your ½ inches if you know what I mean.

A Giantess's New World

 

Let me tell you the next part of my journey to defeat ‘The All Power Evil Emma.’ It all starts when Olivia and Belle end up in the outskirts of Las Angelis as 2 miles and 500 foot tall giantesses.

 

Wednesday, July 10, 2014

 

In the middle of the desert Belle and Olivia were sleeping, but they didn't fall asleep there. They were about 2 miles and 500 feet tall and were in for a surprise. “Ugh,” Belle said starting to wake up. She then woke up and noticed that they were in the middle of the desert, but larger. “What happened?” she said. She started to wake up Olivia. “Olivia wake up,” she said. “Hold on there's an ant on my bed,” Olivia said lifting up her hand. Belle then stopped her. “What?” Olivia asked completely unaware of the situation. “That's not an ant that's a man,” Belle said, “Sorry sir.” The tiny man was actually a tiny solder working for General William Big Sr. “Sir we got a code 9. Two giantesses,” the soldier said on a walkie-talkie. “Describe solder,“ General Big said. “It looks a giant red and oh no…” the soldier said. “What is it?” General Big asked. “It's Olivia Holt,” the soldier answered. “Olivia Holt? It can't be she's a little over 5 feet,” General Big said. “5 feet? More like 2 miles and 500 feet,” the soldier said. “Hold on I'll be right their,” General Big said. “What's he saying,” Olivia asked. “I don't know,” Belle answered. “Wait how can we hear Dylan as and the others, but we grow and have no clue what regular sized people say?” Olivia asked. “Well they're just ½ inches and we're only a little over 5 feet, so I think our ears are low enough to hear them,” Belle explained. “That makes since,” Olivia said. “I wonder where we are anyway,” Belle said. “Well by the looks of it I'm guessing we're near Area 51,” Olivia answered. They both got up and started to walk towards town, their barefeet shaking the ground.

 

Meanwhile

 

We were at Olivia's apartment wondering what happened to Olivia and Belle. “Where are they?” I asked. “I'm not sure,” Veronica answered. “We can't get around without them,” Kevin said. “Well I do have my ship,” Osiris said. We all got into Osiris's UFO and started it. The engine started to fail and it stopped. “Did I tell you I borrowed your spaceship?” Kevin asked. “Okay, Dylan, Veronica, and Kevin, you go find the girls while Lady Universe and I fix my ship,” Osiris commanded. “We're on our way,” I said. We ran toward the closed door and thought of a way through. “How will we get through?” Kevin asked. “I don't know,” I said. We started looking around for an alternative exit. “The vent,” Veronica ssuggested. “Good idea,” I said. We ran towards the vent and went into it. We fell down to the vents of the floor below. “So how will we get out of the building?” Kevin asked. “ Unless no one turns on the A.C. we'll be fine,” I said. Just then in the room underneath actress Bella Thorne walked to her thermostat turn on the A.C. “Man it's hot in here,” she said. She then put her hand on the thermostat and turned on the A.C. In the vents a giant fan started to spin. “What's that?” Veronica asked. “The A.C. turned on,” I answered. We all started to get pulled back until I walked into a hole in a grate. I then landed into Bella's apartment where she was walking barefoot towards me. The world was shaking and Bella's purple painted big toe landed on me. “Luckily I'm indestructible,” I thought. I then turned into a fly and flew up. Bella was eating cerial and I was lossing control of my flight and landed into her bowl. I changed back to normal and looked up. “Why do I always get eaten by the red heads?” I wondered. Bella then scooped me up with her spoon and started to put me in her mouth. “AHHHHH!! BELLA DON'T EAT ME! HELP!!!” I yelled. She then put me in her mouth and I was on top of a tooth. She was starting to close her mouth where I rolled off onto her tongue. She then started to chew and then she swallowed. I was hanging on to the tip of her tongue, but couldn't hold on much longer. I was just about to slip into her throat until her mouth opened and I saw Veronica. “Dylan hurry!” She said. Bella put the spoon in her mouth and I jumped onto it and ran to freedom. I flew over to thermostat, turned off the A.C, and flew up to the vent. “What took you so long?” Kevin asked. “I was almost eaten by Bella Thorne,” I answered. “Well let's get out of this apartment,” Veronica said. We ran straight and then fell down a sloped where we flew out of the vent. We were falling three stories until I turned into a fly ang grabbed the others. “Uh Dylan, are you seeing what I'm seeing?” Kevin asked looking at our 98 foot friends. “Oh no,” I said.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin, Dylan, and Veronica reach Olivia and Belle where Olivia thinks of a plan to have her friends control her brain.