- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Okay, so I have not finished TRoM, haven't started TRoK, haven't even begun releasing TRoA, and gave up on TRoJ. But, TRoH has been something I've been working on for about 6 years and only just recently had the inspiration to put it down in text. So, please tell me what you think. It is the first story I've written of its kind, and it is definitely different than anything I've written before. (The current selected categories are my proposed aims for this story)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Haile dresses up to go for a day out on the town.

 

Enter Haile

Chapter One

Haile stood in front of her dresser biting her lip as she looked through her clothing. She had been raised to always dress nicely when going out of the house, and had always stuck to it. Even if it called for an extra shower or an extra outfit; there was always hot water and there were always more clothes. She had so many of them she could probably even wear a different outfit every hour of every day for a whole year and still have clothes to spare; but that would get boring and quite tedious.

 

She rifled through her many different options for pants, ranging from quite short fingertip length ruffled skirts and even shorter shorts, to her favourite styles of skin tight denim jeans. She had just about everything, heck, this entire dresser was full of just pants. She even had some fancier pants and dresses hung in the closet for more intimate, special occasions. Still, she couldn’t go wrong with a nice pair of jeans. They were tough wearing, long lasting, and didn’t burn quite so easily. She selected a pair of quite bright jeans that had some significant, yet stylish, holes and tears in them and placed them on her bed behind her.

 

Next she went to her closet and rifled through her many different options of shirts. Every color imaginable, and every design too. Quite like her pants, she had quite a number of shirts. In fact, if she wanted to, she could push these aside and step into her closet and look at the rest. But she wasn’t going to be that picky today. She bit her lip again while thinking.

 

Haile’s eyes detected movement off in the corner, but she could wait. She was going out, after all. She could be patient a little longer. Even if her stomach was growling like mad. She hadn’t been out in a while and was getting a little low on food in the house, so she decided to go shopping and pick up some more food and grab a bite to eat while she was out. She might even go catch some entertainment if she could find anywhere decent to eat. She used to go out all the time, but lately she has found it difficult to find the time.

Her eyes listed over a crop top that she thought would fit the bill nicely. She pulled it off the rack and added it to the small pile on her bed. Next were the shoes. Thin white socks with flowers around the ankles were a must, and her usual choice of white and blue sneakers with the two inch heel added onto the back seemed to her like the right idea. It made her a little taller and let her feel an extra satisfying crunch if she stepped on anything with it. Plus it protected her feet, which were oh so very delicate. These two were added to the pile at the foot of her bed.

 

Next Haile went to dealing with her hair. Sometimes unruly, she wrestled the long silken dyed pink locks into perfectly straight order and took them in her hands. A moment and some complicated motions later where an onlooker would swear her hands must have passed through one another at least three times and she had a perfect high ponytail that bobbed cutely whenever she moved her head. She swished it back and forth and batted her lightly makeupped eyelashes once or twice for effect. They accentuated her sparkling pink eyes, these were natural however unusual they might have seemed.

 

When all of her clothing was gathered and ready to go she stripped out of her pajamas quickly and donned her outfit for the day. She had to jump once or twice as she fit herself into her jeans rather snuggly, and fastened the latch not even an inch above her underwear. They rode low on her hips which gave off a cute valley on either side of her prominent hip bones. Then she wriggled into her shirt and pulled it down as far as it would go. It protested and snapped back into place right up against her modest chest and showed off a perfect shelf from skin to breast.

 

Haile ran her hands up her sides and across her chest, down her stomach and into her tight shallow pockets. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror. She looked stunning, as always. Of course, that was just her opinion, but that is what she was going for. Who could resist? She knew she couldn’t. If she met herself, she’d just have to make out with her. The thought made her chuckle. She twisted this way and that to see her side profile and make sure everything was in order. Her lightly tanned flesh made a great contrast to between her light denim and tight blue crop top. Even the stylish holes were positioned expertly to expose one knee, some of her shin, quite a lot of the other thigh, and her hip. She liked them very much. Sure the pockets were pretty useless, but they were just big enough.

 

She removed her hands from her pockets and went into the bathroom to finish up. First she went through her bottles of scent and tried to remember what each of them were. After giving up from poor memory, she wafted each under her nose in turn. Eventually she selected one and sprayed herself with it once, twice, five, six times. She specifically wanted to be overpowering, people should definitely smell her coming from miles away, she loved the very idea.

 

She went into her drawer and pulled out a pair of diamond earrings and placed them into her earlobes and gave them a spin to make sure they were in properly. Then she wrapped the top of her ponytail in a glittery band she always felt made her shine even more like starlight. Finally she pulled out a box of odd shaped devices and tools. She selected one and ran it under warm water for a moment before bringing it up to her mouth, breathing deeply, and opening her maw. She looked inside at her metal brackets and tilted her head back to see her appliance and the little hole the tool needed to be placed. She gave her appliance a few twists that put pressure onto her teeth. It was a little unpleasant, but it was all in the name of beauty. When she was done she took some elastic bands and wrapped them around a couple of her green brackets and tested them out by chomping her jaw a few times. She bared her teeth and gave herself one final inspection. She looked fierce and deadly.

 

Finally ready to go Haile put everything away and steps in front of her mirror once again. She double checks her hair, her eyeliner, braces, shirt, pants, shoes, and gives herself an approving nod. It’s time to go out and have some fun. She threads a very stylish belt through her pant’s belt loops and fastens it, leaving the small pouch it has on her left side. It was empty, but wouldn’t be for long. She turns on her heel and sees some movement before her. Sure, why not. It’s on the way.

 

As Haile walks to the closed door to her other closet her feet trod on something that crunches loudly, sending a shiver up her spine that causes her eyes to flutter shut for a moment before she opens the door and steps into her closet.

 

A few more steps and the first thing she notices is the wind which immediately whips at her face and tosses her hair around. Annoyingly a few strands of hair have already come loose from her excellent ponytail, but it doesn’t bother her too much. Just tickles her face, even though it does look super cute. Then the smell of nature hits her nose and floods her brain with all of its wonderful signals. Flowers, pollen, trees, it all smelled so wonderful.

 

She could hear birds and feel the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the breeze. Of course up here it was much stronger than at the ground, but with her feet planted firmly upon it she chuckled again. Her eyes opened and she took in the sights for the first time. Since it had been a while since she had visited, she was somewhere new. She looked around making note of where she was. There were small hills all around her, a forest to one side, and an open plain out the other way. She had turned completely around before she saw what she was looking for, a road. A road meant civilization, and civilization was exactly what she was looking for. She eyed it happily, wondering what she was going to find this time. Hoping it wasn’t going to be too far away, she stepped off and headed straight for it.

 

Her mind wandered to the last city she visited. She wasn’t sure where it was, but it had the strangest architecture. Lots of paper walls and wooden structures, quite a lot of stone but nothing really too big. The people were quite friendly too, lots of bicycles and funny hats. She even took some souvenirs and was hopeful she could go back one day. She especially liked their colored lights hanging from each building and all the funny paper balloons and lanterns. She definitely had to look them up and see how hard they would be to make.

 

Haile approached the street and looked down at it. It was paved and had two lanes, which was a great sign. That meant she was in a developed country and could reasonably expect to see something fun soon. She looked down both ends of the street and couldn’t really see anything out over the horizon. She sighed, she was going to have to walk a ways. Fortunately she decided to wear her comfortable walking shoes, they had seen her over thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of miles and were still alive and kicking. Even the design was still perfectly visible, even if she had to clean it off occasionally. It was absolutely amazing how messy they could get after just one trip.

 

Haile turned on her music player and placed her earphones into her ears and flipped through her music while she walked absent mindedly down the road. She was listening to some of her favorite pop rock songs and bouncing slightly with the beat. She stepped on a few things that broke under her feet but nothing made her really take notice. She saw a patch of flattened green behind her and grinned toothily. She was certainly looking forward to seeing where she ended up.

 

Eventually she came to an intersection where multiple roads connected that stretched out again further than she could see. However one road was now much wider than the rest, at least four lanes, two in each direction. It also looked better kept and therefore another good indicator she was headed the right way. The road now safely wide enough that she walked on it, enjoying the more stable ground. Off in the distance she could see a car coming towards her, but it didn’t bother her. They would see her long before it caused a problem and most likely turn around.

 

Yep, there they go. Tires squealing, they spin around and head off back the way they came. It was adorable really, how much they cared. But it didn’t matter too much, Haile could walk pretty fast and even at a leisurely pace. She wasn’t in any hurry and didn’t really care about the car so she turned her attention back to her music, although she turned it down quite a bit.

 

She heard some more squealing tires and looked up, the car was gone. Without breaking stride she glanced behind her and saw the car stopped in the middle of the road, footprints in front of and behind it. She giggled to herself and waved at it politely. She should be more thoughtful really, now they might pop a tire. She turned her attention forward and could finally see what she was looking for.

 

The city, or would it be called a town? Came up in front of her. She followed the curve of the road and it lead into a smallish town. She stopped and paused her music. She pursed her lips and placed her hands on her hips and tapped one foot experimentally. Her eyes rolled over the town greedily, taking in every little detail. From the water tower in the middle that spelled out Grandbury Junction to the lines of residential houses on either side and the strip malls in the middle. Her eyes wandered a bit further along the strip and she could see a couple of factories pumping out some thick black smoke. How rude. Don’t they know how horrible that stuff is to breath? Do they have any idea what it does to your lungs? It really was despairing how little people cared about things.

 

Sectioning the little town off into what could best be described as zones, she goes about her work. First she plants her foot down and gives it a twist, completely pulverizing the four lane highway and turning it into asphalt gravel. Then she walks over to a bridge that spans the shallow river next to the town. She bends down and takes the bridge in both hands and lifts. Absolutely no resistance was offered by the tiny bridge before it came off its supports and crumbled in her hands. She dropped the remains into the river, daming it up. She would get to the other sides of town later.

 

Haile looked back the way she came and giggled to herself again. She hadn’t even noticed the three houses she had completely destroyed on her way to the bridge, or the fourth house her sneaker had nicked and caused a huge gash in one side. The roof had partially collapsed. She stepped closer to it taking no heed of the expensive yellow car that she flattened, its glass shattering and tires exploding as the metal screamed its protest before going silent as her foot settled on the ground. She kneeled down and looked into the tiny house and could see shingles still falling off. She carefully reached in and peeled more of the roof back, her thin and powerful fingers ripping through it without any effort at all.

 

In the rubble she saw someone struggling. “Aww,” she said aloud, her angelic voice ringing through the air high and disarming. Her fingers gently moved some rubble aside and carefully wrapped around the struggling figure. She pulled it up closer to investigate. “Let me help you out,” she said as she pulled them free at last. It turned out to be a girl, probably her age with long blond hair and a cute black outfit, tight top and knee length skirt. “You look adorable.” The girl in her hand stopped struggling and stared up at Haile in awe. Then, without warning, Haile propelled the girl forward and caught her in her mouth. The girl had hardly time to struggle before Haile’s tongue smashed into her, breaking her arm, and forced her into the back of her mouth. Haile swallowed the girl without much ceremony and returned her attention back to the house, the girl in black already forgotten.

 

Haile’s questing fingers rip through a wall and find a couple huddled in the corner. Her eyes light up and shine as her expression softens. “How cute!” She exclaims as she reaches towards them slowly. They grip one another and the girl screams but Haile’s fingers easily separate them and crush the girl’s husband, spraying her with his warm blood. Haile grins as she turns her grip onto the girl and pulls her up to her hungry mouth. Haile’s maw opens and saliva strings across its interior causing the woman to scream even louder and thrash about wildly. This causes Haile to stop and shut her mouth, her eyes looking at the woman sympathetically. “There’s no use in that. It only makes you tired.” The woman continues screaming and beats on her fingers. “Hey, everyone has to eat. I’m sure you ate this morning, didn’t you?” The woman wasn’t having anything to do with this, she was going absolutely insane in Haile’s hand. “Well if you’re not going to calm down there’s nothing I can do for you.” She throws the panicked woman into her mouth and swallows her too without any sympathy.

 

Haile brings her palm down on the rest of the house causing the walls to buckle and explode outward as the roof collapses entirely letting a small dust cloud rise up around her hand. Haile stands up and places her hand onto her stomach, closing her eyes for a moment. Far off in the distance she can hear emergency vehicles responding and deep inside her stomach, such a tiny distance below her flawless skin two girls struggle, possibly mother and daughter. They seemed pretty lonely in there, Haile thought, she should give them some company.

 

She steps off without even looking and her foot plows through their neighbor’s house and lands squarely on their neighbor’s home. “Oops.” She giggles, before swinging her other foot around and bulldozing three homes in one sweep. She continues to grin madly to herself at the wanton destruction she causes with just a single step. Again she crouches down and peers at a much grander home that is untouched by her hands. She measures it with her palms and finds the structure to be quite large indeed, wider, taller, and longer than either her hands or her feet. Amused she decides to rip it apart and see what is inside it.

 

Haile’s fingernails dig into the wall just under the roof and she lifts, pushing her fingers in further and further ripping the roof clean off. It breaks into pieces as she pulls it away but for the most part comes completely off. Pretty good construction, it almost passed the test. Inside she could see an entire family of people, more than she cared to count in any case. Her pointer finger immediately came down in the middle of the room and crushed someone, spraying their blood all over the room. Already screaming they now panicked wildly, running all about. Haile brought her middle finger down this time and crushed their coffee table, sending splinters all over. She then walked around the house with her fingers crushing things, kicking walls, and once more splattering someone else into the linoleum flooring.

 

Well, time to eat. Haile’s fingers scoop up the three remaining family members and hold them in front of her mouth. They would be quite a mouthful, but she could handle it. After all one of her favourite things to do was shove huge handfuls of popcorn into her mouth and chew it all up. Besides, Haile always chewed with her mouth open so she wasn’t too worried. She pushed the family of three into her mouth and slipped her lips closed around them, pulling them the rest of the way into her heavily salivating mouth. She continued to tear apart the house as she let them struggle inside her cramped mouth. There wasn’t much space in there with her teeth, tongue, and all the metal along with three bodies.

 

Haile absent mindedly swallowed a huge amount of saliva and one of them slipped into her throat and slithered down her neck to the obvious dismay of the other two still inside her mouth. Her mouth opened as she took in a breath and let light stream into her mouth. In the last room she finds another teenage girl trying to hide under the bed. She gleefully picks the bed up and crushes it before dropping it into the destroyed living room. The couple in her mouth try to crawl out but her metallic teeth clamp down severing a hand and an arm at the joints, both limbs dropping into the bedroom causing the girl to scream bloody murder. Heile’s eyes lock onto hers as she chews, mouth open for the girl to see as her possibly parents are macerated into a paste of blood, bones, and bits of skin. The mass mushes around in her mouth and bones crack sickeningly over and over again as her teeth come together. The girl’s horrified face glued to Haile’s mouth, her screams completely silenced as she cannot even begin to contemplate the horror she witnessed as her parents were turned into goo inside her mouth. Gore dribbled out from the corner of Haile’s mouth and dripped onto the floor, causing her to slurp and swallow dramatically, looking up and letting her throat bulge hugely.

 

When she looked back down she moved towards the girl who immediately screamed again. Haile’s fingers found her and brought her up to her mouth. Her bloody tongue came out and slimed its way across her supple body, feeling every curve and tasting her in every way. Saliva, blood, and other juices stuck to her as Haile pulled away leaving a snail trail from her heaving chest all the way to her mouth which she sucked on. The girl coughed, having swallowed too much of Haile’s spit. Haile lowered the girl and released her. She fell into a sopping soggy heap onto the ground, almost completely silent again. Haile let some more of her saliva fall out of her mouth too, letting it wash over the girl and cover her in a slowly expanding puddle that fell off her body in sticky strands. Haile slurped again, giggled, swallowed, and stood up, turning away from the scene of inhumane carnage.

 

I just love playing with people. They’re so much fun. She thought to herself, as she stepped through another dozen surely occupied houses and crushed a few definitely expensive cars. The girls in her stomach were going absolutely mad now that they were being sloshed around with the chewed remains of their neighbors, people they surely had known. Who knows if they would have been able to recognize them, maybe a head escaped being crushed, but probably not. In general, Haile thought, the idea of sloshing around inside the stomach of someone just like yourself with other people just like yourself, except who were liquified, might be pretty gross. She would have to get a camera into there to find out for herself. She made a mental note for later and continued on, not even noticing the duplexes she crushed as she wandered about, thinking to herself.

 

Next she visited the water tower. It stood about waist high and looked definitely very cool. She swallowed in anticipation and licked her lips. She was quite thirsty and would love a drink. Sure water towers weren’t the best, but they sure hit the spot. The gripped the structure around the top and ripped a hole into it. Sure enough there was water inside and it looked quite tasty.

 

Haile pulled at the water tower’s reservoir until it came loose and fit her lips around the hole, but before she started drinking she notices a crowd watching her. Grinning to herself, she reaches for them with her free hand. “Foolish to watch me while I’m eating. Even if I’m taking a short water break!” She says happily as her hand quickly finds the small crowd and picks them up in one sweep and dumps them into the water tower. Eight people, too much for one mouth full, but again, she wasn’t worried.

 

Her lips found the hole and she tilted the tower. Instantly she could feel pairs of hands fighting her upper lip, but when the water sloshed over her teeth and into her cavernous maw she felt them slip in with it. She opened her throat and began gulping, guzzling the sparkling, people invested water greedily. Each time her throat moved it resonated with a deep throaty bass that reverberated through the thin metal tower and terrified the inhabitants who were swimming with all their worth. Again and again her throat lurched causing her neck to ripple with movement as beads of sweat moved across them, every so often a screaming voice can be heard accompany the bulge down her neck and into her stomach; which quickly filled with water.

 

She felt the last bit of water drip into her mouth causing her to swallow finally, clearing the tower entirely. She pulled it away and crumpled it with the sound of screaming aluminum and splintering wood. She tossed it behind her like an empty soda can and it crushed a shopping center. She closed her mouth and pushed her tongue around, instantly finding a straggler. They had grabbed hold of her appliance and had avoided her detection up till then. “Brave.” She says through them, before passing them under her molar with one final crunch spelling the end of their life, their flavor exploding across her tongue and lighting up her tastebuds. “But dumb.” She says through her chews before swallowing.

 

Haile pulls out her phone and scrolls through it looking for something. While she looks at her screen she walks aimlessly through the town, her feet tearing up the street, kicking cars and stomping through buildings. Small groups of people flee from her sneakers but wind up casually crushed into its treads unknown and uncared by Haile. Having found her photo app, she turns around and takes a few snapshots of the burning wreckage and the path of destruction behind her. Occasionally a building stood completely untouched, perfectly under the arch of her step and outside the swing of her deadly feet. Pools of red filled some cracks in the road, crushed wrecks of cars, collapsed buildings, broken gas lines exploded dramatically and water mains were busted all over. Fountains of both water and fire looked beautiful to her eyes. She sighed happily as she took a few pictures.

 

Then she turned around and lifted one foot, she took a picture of her legs and her shoes making sure to catch a brief glimpse of her cute endenimed butt and the crushed remains of a small crowd of people. Apparently satisfied, she wandered through the small town some more making note of the post office, the town hall, a grocery store, drug store, and school house. She crushed all except the last, which she straddled. Placing one knee on the ground on either side of the building she sat down, her crotch coming down to crush probably one room at the end, she used this opening to rip more of the roof off.

 

Looking at the terrified students her mouth watered involuntarily. Judging by their bodies it was a high school. Perfect, again. She began segregating the classes, her fingers chasing the crowds through the rooms as she smashed out the walls and crushed entire rows of desks. Her fingers latched on the girls one after another, depositing them into her pouch. She selected the girls wearing skirts with preference on shorter ones. A few she inspected critically before casually tossing over her shoulder like she did the empty water tower. She was too engrossed in her task at hand to hear their screams doppler into the distance and end in a crunch.

 

Occasionally a girl found herself deposited into Haile’s mouth and crushed by her relentless molars and sliced by her unforgiving metal braces. A feature that she was so often told made her look so cute and harmless, to her, made her feel even more deadly and menacing. Green flashes between her lips as she chewed people to a pulp. She even selected a couple of guys, one made it into her pouch, another into her mouth whom she swallowed whole, and the rest she either crushed in her hand leaving her wet and sticky, or tossed over the side of the building with the rest of the trash she collected.


When the school had been completely ferreted through, Haile scooting forward occasionally dragging her crotch through the remains of the building, she stood up and dusted herself off. Her pouch had possibly a dozen girls in it and one cute boy, she fastened it, licked her lips and twisted on the spot. She wasn’t entirely sure what she wanted to do next, but the sun was beginning to get a little low on the horizon, and she wanted to get home before darkness fell. She had a long walk ahead of her, so she stepped off; setting her perfect but bloodied and messy sneaker directly into another crowd of fleeing, screaming people who futility put up their hands to stop her unstoppable weight. Her weight shifted forward, her denim moved slightly as her muscles worked, and her foot lifted off again leaving behind a bloody cracked footprint several feet into the pavement.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, tell me what you think. I've been very busy and I'm currently away from my file server so I couldn't update The Realm of Melanie, so I decided to jot this down. I'd love an email, hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com. Feedback, critisicm, critiques, spelling errors, ideas, praise, condemnation, etc. All are welcome.