- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter got a lot more dirty and a lot more violent than the last one.  This one contains extreme size differences saved by plot and some male stuff, but nothing major. Enjoy. 

Lucy was feeling pretty lucky right now. She would have said that, of all the giants, she had been the luckier one. She was just the right size. The right size to use any building as a dildo.

This city was enormous. One of the largest in the entire country. Could she be luckier? That was unlikely. It stretched for a long way, and then hit the enormous desert, surrounded by a large wall of basically dirt. Dirt as far as the eye could see. A normal person would say "Fuck this city." She could say the same too. Literally.

Any building she wanted could be hers now. They were like dicks. They were small, medium and large. It was a dream come true. The skyscrapers by her feet were now hers, and nobody could stop her. Suddenly, it seemed so hard to choose. She was still trying to decide when she saw a man sitting on top of one of the buildings. He was undoubtedly a giant, and quite attractive, but to her it didn't matter. From her perspective everybody seemed the same. She saw his throbbing cook rise on top like some sort of antenna. "I bet those people had to touch those balls"  she though. The roof was just wide enough for the guy to sit comfortably.

"Wow, you're not very different from the others, you know?" she said while looking another way.

"That's what you'd think. To me they're all really tiny." the man replied, laughing.

"Sure, dude" She said carelessly. "Now get off so I can see if I like this building."

"It's quite a jump, don't you think? More than five hundred feet high"

He was right about the height, but he was about two thirds tall as the building. He jumped off, making a mess of the street and destroying a good number of cars. He followed her by her feet. She was moving pretty fast and he could only run so much. In height he barely made it up to her ankles.

"See anything you like?"

"Shut up, Jonathan. You're so tiny I don't even know why I'm talking to you."

"And so are you to me." a female voice said.

She looked back to look at the source of the voice. It was her friend, looking at her attentively from outside the city while lying on her stomach.

Her friend now was. How tall was she? She had no idea. Most skyscrapers must have been like tiny crumbs to her. Her face was taller than she was. Hell. She could fit in her mouth easily, and she knew herself was pretty big. Most of her body was laying on the desert, and she could see the enormous legs lifted far above. Yet, her arm reached easily to the other end of the city.

"How tall do you think I am right now, Jessica?"

"I don't know." She answered, measuring her friend with her hand. She felt the touch of the warm hand on top of her. "these buildings were around five hundred feet. I'd say about a mile."

"A mile. Enough to feel tall. And yet here you make me feel so small."

Jessica could only laugh.

"why are you even speaking to me now?" Lucy said, annoyed. "You can destroy the world if you want!"

"You unbore me." She said, closing her eyes and laughing timidly,  looking cute even as a monster larger than a city. "Besides. I don't want to destroy the world."

"Why not?"

"I think it's just... Pretty."

"Oh shut up! They don't even like you!"

"How can you know?"

"I know. I'll ask them." With that, she knelt down and grabbed a tiny guy hiding on an alley. He was smaller than her fingernail, and easy to lose, but she manage to stand up without much tragedy.

She opened her hand and saw him lying in a fetal position.

"Hey, you, what's your name!"

It took a while before the guy realized she was speaking to him.

"I... I'm Kevin. N-nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." She replied amused at the politeness. "Hey Kevin."

"y-yes?"

"What do you think of my friend up there?"

"Huh?"

"What do you think of her?"

"She's really pretty!"

He could see massive giantess  blushing.

"He says you're really pretty!"

"I know." She replied with a smile. "I can hear him."

"Would you like to see him?"

"I'm not so sure of that, Lucy." She said, her expression changing. "Even skyscrapers are hard for me to handle right now."

"Come on. You'll do just fine. I'll just put him in your fingernail." She insisted "Come on little guy, just hold on tight."

Kevin was hypnotized by the giant girl looking at him and the smaller giant girl. Suddenly, a giant finger reached them, the fingernail itself taller than any building around, and thicker than a two story house. It was upside down so he could be placed onto the giant fingernail.

"Okay girl. Here we go." Lucy stood on the tip of her feet and set the little guy on the edge of the massive fingernail. To him, it was impossibly large. The surface very rough. He could see at the end, very far away, some of the dirt that had been caught there. Above that, the skin of the enormous finger raised farther than anything he could imagine, curving at the top. Any little movement was like a tremor to him. The fingernail was so large there was no way he could fall, but there was also no way he could get out either.

Suddenly, he felt himself being lifted. He sat down for the ride. Soon, he was being moved away from the city, higher than he could handle, until he saw the shapes of her face. An impossibly large face. First, he saw the enormous lips, wet enough that he could see drops where one could lose houses in, then her nose, with nostrils capable of sucking entire buildings, hairs thicker than towers, and finally the hypnotizing giant eye, massively large, probably around the size of a little town. The eyelashes themselves thick enough to stand on them, and the enormous pupil so large that he could get lost if he walked over it.

Kevin stood up and waved from inside the fingernail.

"Can you see him?" Lucy asked, breaking her concentration.

"Of course I can. It is hard, though. I can't believe people are so small to me now."

"this is a little guy. From the inside of my fingernail." She thought out loud, excited about the whole situation.

"Yes I am." He said. "How can you hear me? I'm so small, like an insect. Smaller than that, I'd say."

"I don't know. I just can. I can connect to anyone if I just focus on it. Ever since the transformation. That's it."

"I'll accept that." He said with a smile. Kevin sat down onto the white surface. He was starting to feel comfortable, even though his life was now in the hands of this giant girl, literally. "How are you feeling now?"

"Oh, quite great. It's been an experience." from any other perspective, she would have seemed crazy speaking to her upturned finger, but now she just felt a funny feeling.

"Aren't you scared."

"Of course not." She replied. With that, his view moved around. He fell to the ground from the extreme force and until the movement stopped. She sat down, looking at the desert. That little movement was all it took to be very far from the city. "I'm seeing the world from a completely new perspective. This is crazy, but I love it. I hope it never stops."

"Blegh." Lucy said. "Nauseating. I hope she knows we can all hear her."

Lucy, meanwhile, kept looking around until she found the perfect one.

"Oh. Shiny."

She was looking at a modern six hundred feet tall skyscraper. To her, it was about seven inches long. It wasn't very pointy, as other were, but not too square either, and it actually looked somewhat like a cock. This time she had struck gold.

She knelt down at the construction and effortlessly uprooted it like a bad weed. It was an amazing sight for all the people below. She examined it for a while, peering through the windows and touching all its parts. She could see the tiny people pushing against the windows and screaming before getting to business.

"I hope you're all ready 'cause this is the trip of your lives." She exclaimed at the tiny building.

Slowly, she moved it to her femme and proceeded to insert it slowly. "There it is." She thought, she started panting. Her grip on the building was getting stronger. The people on the top floors saw their windows darkened by the giant muscle. Cracking all the windows, but not actually breaking them. She started jerking it faster inside her. More and more violently. Inside, everything was jumping up and down violently. People grabbed onto anything they could. The first waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Fucking a skyscraper was better than she had imagined.

She decided she needed to sit down. Her giant ass came violently onto the street, destroying quite a big part of the city. An enormous dust cloud came from where she sat. The skyscraper was already wet in her grip. The drops of cum falling down were enough to flood the entire street. The pressure within her pussy was getting stronger, and the building was starting to break inside her. The top floors were already flooded by her cum. This was the point of no return. Screaming, kicking, the experience was intense.

"I need some more." she said.

She uprooted one of the skyscrapers to her right, not even minding the shape, and let it join the other inside her. It didn't fit as well, but it was still pleasurable.

Her screams got harder and she came. The pressure of her muscles cracked the walls of both skyscrapers, filling their floors and soon the sticky white substance was flooding the street. Cars, people and smaller constructions were being flushed away, others helplessly stuck in her juices.

Some people had survived the giantess pleasure, but those within her pussy were still stuck inside. She felt them there, kicking and screaming. Every second it was another rush of pleasure passing through her body.

"Oh my god. This is amazing." She was gasping for air now. To think that she was one of them just some time ago, and now she was a goddess. Nothing could compare.

"How are you guys?" She screamed to her friend.

The sixteen mile girl turned back looking down at her friend on the small city and smiled. 'She's so tall' Lucy thought. 'she could pleasure herself with an entire city if she wanted.'

"We're great! How are you?"

"Better than ever." Lucy answered. She let herself fall on the street, her head taking two entire city blocks.

She noticed the little-giant guy standing by her forehead. An idea lighted on her mind.

"Hey, you still up for something?" She asked him.

"Of course." He answered. "Anything."

"Get ready. You're going in now."

Lucy repositioned her body around the city in front of the small man. The little buildings fell down like grass as she moved. She couldn't help it, and she was feeling horny. What could she do about it? She grabbed the small guy with one of her hands and positioned him between her legs. She saw he was now very aroused. 'This guy's cock is larger than a truck, but my pussy is larger than him' She thought. It was a strange thing to imagine, and she wasn't accustomed to it yet.

"Come on Jonathan. Join the others."

Jonathan slowly walked closer to the enormous pussy inviting him. This part of the city was in chaos now. The pavement was completely cracked, entire city blocks destroyed. Countless car alarms shouting around him. He saw a number of little people running away from the giantess. He leaned down to grab a tiny girl by his feet. He held her between his thumb and forefinger.

"I'm gonna need you now. Hold on."

He lowered her to his cook, placing her near the tip. It was wider than her, and she just extended her arms as best as she could. It was the best feeling ever, having someone hugging his cook with such strength and yet such fragility. Lucy watched the entire ordeal between her legs with amusement.

"Alright girl. Get ready!" He shouted to up the sky.

As he got closer, he noticed the sticky substance he was standing on. Those were her juices, and instead of disgust, he felt very aroused by the thought. The giant hand came over to help open the entrance for him. The smell overcame him and made him go crazy. Her soft fingers held her labia, as he touched the enormous vagina for the first time. He noticed it was wet and soft. First, he introduced half his body, being particularly cautious with his actions. Soon his entire body was inside her.

Her cavernous insides were in darkness. He was guiding himself by touching the irregularities in her skin. The first thing he noticed was the people by his feet moving around, poor souls who never got blessed with the growth. He could feel then as he walked. They were desperately trying to find the exit.

"Alright girl. Let's do this." With that, Jonathan licked the soft walls of her vagina on a long stride. Lucy couldn't help herself but scream and kick. The tremor he felt was a confirmation. He kept licking, harder and faster. Inside her, it was like a series of powerful earthquakes. He saw himself even more aroused by the situation now. He grabbed his cock and started jerking off with the girl still riding it. He felt her small shape trying to hold on. Without noticing, he was humping and licking the walls of the giant pussy. The more he kept at it, the wilder the movements inside, and the wilder the movements inside, the more and more e juices were flowing out of the walls.

Lucy was growing crazy with lust. She couldn't stand it anymore. She grabbed another building and quickly inserted it inside herself. Jonathan saw the roof of the building come in and then felt himself being pushed with mighty strength against the cavernous insides. The building was getting out, then back in, faster than he could handle. He tried to stand up but it was useless. He lied on the soft floor and kept locking, humping faster and faster.

He came inside her as hard as he could, and then she came too. The pressure inside her was too great, and he was thrown out of the right apace. His world moved around and soon he felt himself lying on the wet pavement. He opened his eyes and saw the blue sky above him.

"That was amazing!" He screamed. On his hand he still held the tiny girl from before. "Wasn't it?" He asked her. The girl nodded in shock. "Damn right." He said before letting his head fall down again.

Lucy was looking at him from high above, still sitting in the middle city.

"Indeed." She said.

Meanwhile, Jessica was still talking with the small guy.

"You wanna know how I feel? I'll show you how I feel." She said. She stood up. For Kevin, it was still an impossible force to handle. When it stopped, David looked down the edge of the fingernail. Her feet were taking a huge portion of the desert. At that height, the world had become almost like a map, something he wasn't meant to see.

"I feel like on a plane." He commented to her.

"Better than a plane." She answered, not even looking at him anymore. "And I'm pretty sure I'm not even the tallest one."

Kevin saw the giant body he was now in. Far below he saw her stomach. Her bellybutton was so huge an entire expedition would be needed to travel it. He saw the enormous tits hanging down, with nipples that could contain entire neighborhoods. This girl was a goddess. A true goddess. And yet, she still seemed really friendly to bugs like him.

With five steps she was already out of the desert. Her feet now pressing against the green vegetation down on the ground.

"You wanna go to the shore?" She asked him. He looked at her.

"You think it'd be a good idea?"

"I'll try not to step on any cities." She said. "I can't promise the same for small towns." She started walking. Her feet were leaving huge imprints on the ground. The rivers she was cutting were probably flooding them to become lakes pretty soon. Even her toes would be large enough to build towns around.

"Here we are" She said. Kevin looked at the horizon. The sea still stretched far beyond his view.

"At least something in the world is still normal."

"I can never resist playing with water." Jessica crouched in front of the blue surface. Her toes where touching the water, but most of her feet were well inside the land. She placed the tip of her finger on it and moved in circles slowly. Without even noticing, she was creating enormous currents for the ships below. Her finger destroyed everything in its path, and the whirls pulled anything near it mercilessly. Her action also caused enormous waves that were flooding towns near the shore.

She placed one of her feet inside the sea. Then she placed her other one. The sea levels rose enough to reach a mountain line. The water was cold, but nothing she couldn't handle. She walked for a while until the level reached just below her knees. It didn't seem to go very deep beyond that. She walked some more until she gave up.

"Nope. Sadly, the ocean is impossible to enjoy for me now." she told the little guy. "Do you want to get wet?"

"I'd rather not." He replied, scared by the proposition.

"Oh right. I forget how tiny you are. I forget how small everyone is now." She said, sounding a little tired. "Let's just go back, shall we?"

Jessica walked back to the shore, but now far from where she got in. Her legs were very wet now, and the drops were flooding every area she walked in. She was very careful not to destroy anything of importance. Without warning, she kneeled down. Kevin was startled by the sudden movement, even though she was trying to be as gentle as possible with her actions.

"Look at this line of mountains." She exclaimed. "It's so cute I could eat it." She laughed. Kevin laughed nervously.

She didn't eat it, of course, but instead she kept walking. Every time she saw something interesting, she leaned down to observe it. Everything was like a model toy for her. She even said hi to the bystanders, who were in awe that she could recognize them.

"Yes, you, the one with the black jacket. How's the weather down there?" The old man was left agape, not knowing what to answer. To be fair, it was also weird for her to be able to interact with beings so tiny to she could step on a thousand of them and not even notice.

On his part, moving up and down was making Kevin sick. After a while they reached a city. This one was smaller than her hand, but it had a good number of skyscrapers on it. She leaned to observe it closely, much to the horror of its citizens.

"Hello tiny people." She said, not daring to touch it. She saw all the people on the street and on top of the buildings looking at her. "Please don't be afraid.", she said while ironically placing her hand on top of it, creating an eclipse for the entire city.

Suddenly, she saw something that called her attention. A couple of sneakers, far taller than any building in the city, lying neatly by its side. For her, there were some tiny sneakers. She grabbed them carefully and examined them.

"More giants." Kevin said, observing the situation as best as he could.

"Right." She said. "Let's go meet them."