- Text Size +

"Bug, I wish to ask you something."

Velia did not break away from her attentions towards the foot in her hands, gently kneading at the familiar flesh of Alatha's sole. It was just another afternoon at the apartment really, with the blonde currently serving her Lady. The track uniform that had grown rather familiar to her hugged her form nicely now, a constant reminder to her role. After seven months she had learned well the more submissive role, to the point where slipping up on little things very rarely happened.

"Of course, Lady Dalal. All I am is yours." Velia intoned, her thumb rubbing circles upon the pyrokinetic's sole.

"Ohhh, that's good, don't forget to get between the toes this time. Anyway, I was wondering if shrinking is exclusive to you?"

Velia slipped her fingers between the woman's toes and slowly worked at them, hearing slight pops as her joints were moved about. The question brought a frown to her face. "What do you mean by, exclusive, Lady Dalal?"

"Well, I've noticed you can shrink your clothes with you. That got me wondering if you could shrink other people near you."

The size changer actually did stop in her attentions at that question. It was not exactly something she had pondered over much. However in theory there was no reason she couldn't extend her powers. Of course her clothes could shrink because of the proximity and contact with her. So it was likely that if it was possible then she would need to be close and in contact with the other person. Pity that she was the only shrinker in the state as far as she knew. Not like she could just ask another one if it was possible.

"Did I tell you to stop, Bug?"

Velia jolted back into action. "Sorry, Lady Dalal."

"Since it seems like you have difficulty being attentive in your duties I want you to shrink between my toes."

The woman felt a stirring between her legs at the command. She loved how Alatha ordered her about so casually. She did as she was commanded, the world growing so much larger around her. At roughly the size of an ant she looked up at Alatha's titanic feet. She could see every crease and every wrinkle that formed from the slightest of movements. Velia felt her breath taken away, her nose filling once more with the scent of her feet. There was no sweat today, a small mercy really.

She knew better than to expect assistance in her climb and really she didn't expect any. She'd chosen this size to enjoy the climb itself, to enjoy toiling for the privilege of serving Alatha as ordered. The impression her heel made in the couch made climbing down to the base of her foot somewhat challenging, though it was merely another reminder of how insignificant she was to her lover now. This size was perhaps her favorite. While it was certainly very dangerous it allowed her to properly admire every inch of Alatha's lovely tanned skin.

The tiny young woman climbed down the crater of fabric around the base of Alatha's foot, taking fistfuls of fabric with each movement of her hands. When she actually reached the base and stared up she felt dizzy. Above she could see the woman's toes wriggling idly and expectantly. Velia spread her arms out and pushed herself onto the tough flesh of the pyrokinetic's heel, hugging the massive woman as best she could. She kissed and licked at the skin of her heel, heat pooling between her legs as she worshipped Alatha. Truly she felt like her Bug like this.

"You'd better be halfway up my foot by now, little Bug. Otherwise I might have to actually punish you for negligence."

The voice boomed from the distance, a mighty and rumbling sound like thunder. All thoughts about the extent of her abilities were gone as Velia scrambled for purchase in the wrinkles and creases of the villainess' flesh. Her small frame was ideal for climbing at normal size so it was not exactly difficulty climbing. Well, it wouldn't have been if every twitch or tiny movement Alatha's foot made didn't literally rock her world.

The arch of her foot was the easiest part to get through by far, as there were plenty of hand holds for her to ride out her subtle movements. Climbing the foot of this veritable goddess really got her juices flowing. Again, her thoughts turned towards Alatha and what she might be getting out of this. Certainly she got off on causing pain and on domination, but Velia worried that perhaps she took too much. Currently she was living out her deepest fantasies while she felt the pyrokinetic didn't get as much.

These thoughts were pushed aside as she passed the sole and arrived at her destination. She grunted as she pushed herself up between Alatha's big toe and the one next to it. She stood upon the webbing between them, smiling and breathing heavily from her climb. The two digits curled playfully, walls of flesh immediately compressing in on Velia. All air was squeezed from her lungs as she was trapped between the flesh of two massive toes. It was painful but gloriously so. The slightest of movements was enough to utterly dominate her. She was nothing, just a Bug crawling about between the toes of this goddess of fire.

The walls of flesh compressing her together relaxed and Velia took in a gulp of foot scented air. A rumbling chuckle sounded in the distance. The size-changer dared to look out in the distance and saw the mountainous form of Alatha past a long field of loose denim. Judging from where her face was angled she was playing with some app on her phone, not even looking at Velia. Why should she need to after all?

"Finally. Now, get to work. Do a good job and there may be a reward in it for you, Bug."

Immediately Velia got on her knees and started kneading at the flesh all around her as best she could, gripping handfuls at a time. She wondered if Alatha could even feel her at this size. Honestly it was doubtful but that didn't matter. It was a command after all. Velia licked her lips as she worked, her fingers roving over every inch of her webbing that they could touch. The smell was heavy between her toes, each breath reminding her just where she was and why she was there.

She toiled away for what seemed like hours, going between each toe. Sweat started to form over her as she felt her arms slowly grow sore from exertion. The more she worked, the greater her arousal became. She wasn't just a Bug here; she was Alatha tiny and willing slave. Occasionally her tongue would run over the soft toe flesh surrounding her, her eyes misting over with lust. This was much better than when the pyrokinetic had commanded her to clean the floors at normal size. Though that particular incident had been pleasurable in its own right.

Eventually she found she couldn't help herself and started to desperately grind herself against the yielding flesh of Alatha's smallest toe. She kissed at the digit as she worked for her own release. It wasn't like the woman had strictly told her that she couldn't do that. She kissed and licked and rubbed at the flesh before her, lust clouding her mind. Low moans escaped from her lips as she started to work herself up even more.

Almost immediately the flesh around her pushed up against her, once more squeezing her between two of Alatha's toes. A low whine left her lips as breathing became rather difficult. She couldn't move and inch, no matter how she squirmed there was no escape unless her Lady deemed fit to release her from this prison. She was utterly at Alatha's mercy and it turned her on more than she cared to admit. Unfortunately that just made her frustration worse.

The walls finally vanished and Velia was left panting and gasping for breath, her own sweat staining her track outfit heavily. The booming voice of her lover came once more. "I don't think so. I'm not here for your pleasure you little pale Bug, you are here for mine. I must say you've done quite the pitiful job."

Velia felt her heart sink at that. "In any event, I think you need to be punished for forgetting your place again. Get out from between my toes, you disgusting little thing and grow back. I expect you on the bed, naked."

The events of the next few minutes were rather a blur of growth and discarded clothes but the next thing Velia knew she was spread out upon the bed, her form covered in a thick sheen of sweat. The wait of course was always the worst part and Alatha did so enjoy making her wait. The cool air of the apartment teased at her bare skin as she occasionally writhed in the bed. The young blonde wanted release badly. Oh so badly.

After a while she heard the door open and in stepped the dark haired beauty, her eyes sharp and unforgiving. Her steps took her to the closet where she produced a few lengths of rope. Velia whined softly as they were affixed to her wrists and ankles, tightly tied to prevent escape. She tested at the bindings herself and was satisfied at their firmness. The knowledge that she could easily escape by shrinking was far from her mind.

The next two instruments were rather new. A blindfold and a red rubber ball gag. Velia swallowed hard at the sight of the latter, figuring it must have been a new purchase. Her mouth was opened accommodatingly and the ball was fitted between her teeth, a small belt being pulled into place behind her head. Her tongue tasted at the rubber and pushed at it experimentally. It felt so very new and thus rather enticing as another form of control was taken away from her. Now she couldn't even speak and as the blindfold enshrouded her world in black fabric her sight was also taken.

To say she felt vulnerable would have been an understatement. Bound to the bed spread eagle and naked, with her sight and ability to form words taken from her she felt more helpless than when she had been tiny and trapped between Alatha's toes. At least then she could see what was happening but now she was at Alatha's mercy. Hot breath was felt near her left ear, the woman having leaned in close.

"Three fingers if you need me to stop. I'll be looking periodically, don't worry."

Velia nodded and her lover drew back. "Well, Bug, since it seems you have forgotten your place I think it's time I reminded you. A bad Bug like you needs to be punished. Don't you agree?"

The size-changer tried to say something, muffled sounds being the only thing that could escape. A low, sultry laugh was heard nearby. "Oh, God, I love the sounds you make behind that gag! I can't wait to hear your cries as I punish you."

Soon enough Velia felt a weight upon her waist as Alatha settled herself there, the fabric of her pants rubbing deliberately against her lower lips. The young blonde let out a muffled whine as she arched her back off the bed. She could be so cruel sometimes. A chuckle left her captor as she heard an odd tinkling nose. It sounded like a small chain. What Alatha would need with a chain after already binding her to the bed was beyond her.

Her question was answered quite painfully as two metal clamps were placed upon her erect nipples.

A strangled cry lift her gagged mouth as pain flared upon the sensitive nubs. She heard a chain pulled and a muffled squeal followed the cry as the clamps were pulled upwards. Alatha held her in the painful state before allowing the chain binding the two clamps together was slackened. Velia breathed heavily out of her nose, pain mixing with pleasure in her gut marvelously. Apparently Alatha had made a number of new and very lovely purchases. The blonde was certainly not going to complain.

"Oh, you sound so deliciously arousing squealing against that gag! You've not idea how much that turns me on Bug. Let's hear it again!"

Again the chain was pulled and more muffled squeals of pain escaped Velia, her nipples suffering harshly under the abuse. Her back arched slightly to try and find some relief for her breasts to no avail. Alatha was free to drink in her squeals and cries and judging from how a little moan left her lips she was certainly getting off on this. The chain mercifully slackened again, leaving Velia's mind torn between agony and burning lust.

The cycle repeated for a good long while and by this point Velia would have done anything to find release for the pressure between her legs. Between the burning and the absolutely divine pain being delivered upon her she was certain she was going to go insane. Alatha seemed more than content to enjoy her newest form of punishment. She was grinding herself upon Velia, which unfortunately only made the size-changer more frustrated.

Finally the clamps were removed, exposing her swollen nipples to the open air. A feather light touch found its way between her legs, sending a jolt up her body. "I bet you want me to fuck you right? You want me to slip inside and fuck you until you can't think straight."

Velia cried out from behind the gag, desperately nodding. She already couldn't think straight! "Mmm... alright. First though, I'm going to take off that gag and mount your face. Then you are going to tongue fuck me and swallow whatever I give you, Bug. I don't care if you drown in it."

The blonde felt fingers fumbling at the belt tied behind her head and the gag was then tossed aside. Immediately after she felt Alatha's weight fall over the lower half of her face and could smell her arousal. Desperately her tongue immediately worked its way inside of the woman, teasing well far from her thoughts. The only thought on her mind was pleasing Alatha so she could finally find freedom from the burning between her legs.

"Come on, Bug, make me cum. Make me cum and drink it all down!"

The woman's hips rolled into her, the moans coming from above informing her how good her work was. Velia curled her tongue upwards, scouring every single inch she could find. Of course she knew just where to hit Alatha to really get her going. Her tongue flicked over the sweet spot within the pyrokinetic, a cry escaping above. She felt herself being ground into by her Lady but that only pushed her onwards, assaulting the most sensitive of places Alatha possessed relentlessly.

Alatha's inner walls tensed up around her tongue, a long moan leaving the woman. The muscles relaxed and soon enough Velia found her efforts rewarded with a flow of her pleasure entering her mouth. As commanded she swallowed every drop she could manage, though some managed to dribble down her chin and cheeks. An image flitted through her mind of being the size she had been when the pyrokinetic found her release. Maybe even smaller. Drowning in the pleasure of her lover was quite the enticing thought.

"Ah... that was... acceptable, Bug. I suppose you deserve a reward for that and taking your punishment so well." Alatha said, her breathing quite heavy.

Velia whined as her hips bucked upwards in vain, seeking her release. Soon enough she felt three of Alatha's fingers fill her. A gasp left her stained lips and her eyes went wide as finally something filled her. Slowly her lover worked at her, the pleasure all but shattering Velia's ability to think coherently. Her hips rolled up, which prompted Alatha to remove her fingers and slap harshly at one of Velia's abused nipples. The heroine let out a squeal of agony at the denial.

"I decide when you get to cum, Bug, not you."

The fingers filled her once more and this time the heroine made a concerted effort to avoid moving overmuch, instead merely squirming as much as she could in her bindings. She wanted to cum so badly but she held it in even as she felt it rising up, fearful of further punishment. What if Alatha decided to bring her to this again and then just leave her for hours on end? The thought was too horrifying. So she settled on begging. Degrading herself in this situation was not something she was above.

"Please, Lady Dalal! Please let me cum! Please, I'm, ah, begging you!" She pleaded.

A chuckle came from above. "When I count down from ten, you can cum."

"Ten... nine... eight."

Velia was very certain that these seconds were the longest in her life. Each one felt like a minute. A minute of torment where she couldn't satisfy the growing pressure within her. She wanted to scream.

"Seven... six... five."

She felt tears forming in the corners of her eyes, she needed this. Why was this taking so long!?

"Four... three... two."

Oh, God, so close. She was so close!

"One!"

Velia felt every single nerve in her body liquefy and turn to jelly as pleasure coursed through her entire body. Every vein, every organ, and every skin cell felt white hot bliss roll through them. A loud squeal left her lips as her eyes rolled around in their sockets. She was soaring so very high upon a cloud of utter pleasure. It made every torturous moment up to this point very much worth it to her.

As she settled into her afterglow her partner removed the blindfold from her eyes, looking down at her with concern. "Lia, Lia are you okay?"

When no response came from the blonde's heaving chest she tried another route. "Do you remember your name?"

Velia smiled. "It... it'll... come to... me... eventually." She said, panting heavily.

Alatha rolled her eyes as she got to work untying the bonds around Velia's wrists and ankles. They were certainly rubbed raw, but when cool air hit them they certainly felt better. When the taller woman finished she set her naked form down beside the blonde, her arm snaking around her and pulling her in for a kiss. The heroine let out a cry as her abused nipples brushed against Alatha's skin, pushing back.

"Careful! Those clamps did a number on me."

A sheepish look came over the villainess' face. "Ah, sorry. Something to keep in mind next time I break them out. How were they by the way? I figured you might like the new toys I bought."

Velia smirked. "The clamps were pretty intense but I loved the blindfold and gag, we need to use them more often. I'd save the clamps for special occasions."

"Ah, good to know. You know, I'm wondering what it must be like. Being dominated I mean. I've never actually tried it." Alatha said.

The tired woman let out a yawn as she figured out how best to describe it. Not exactly an easy task at the best of times but her brain was still a bit scrambled. She licked her dry lips and brushed a stray strand of hair from her eyes. As she calmed down she managed to think of a somewhat coherent answer.

"It's like giving up control. The pain is pleasurable but what gets me going is the lack of autonomy I have. Being dominated both physically and mentally by another. Like when you flexed your toes when I was between them, it impressed upon me how lowly I was in your eyes. How little control I had over the situation. You could do anything you wanted to me and I'd be helpless." Velia started.

"Of course, there has to be trust. Trust that you won't do anything I wouldn't like. That you won't force yourself on me against my will. I trust you, Alatha."

The pyrokinetic looked touched by the words, turning her head away to hide growing moisture in the corners of her eyes. "That... that sounds interesting. Maybe we should flip things around sometime."

Velia chuckled. "Sure, but I think right now I really just want to rest for a bit."

Her lover did not contest that and instead stayed next to her as Velia drifted into unconsciousness. As she did however her mind was stuck upon that last bit and their earlier conversation about her powers. It was probably nothing more than a passing fancy on her part but a tiny part of her wondered what it might feel like to have Alatha squirming under her sole. A part that rather influenced her dreams as slumber finally took her.