- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phew, this one certainly took its time getting out. 

What would Alatha look like in rope bondage?

Hmm… how would she take to being worn in my heels for a few hours?

Would she wear whatever clothes I would pick out for her? Leather might look good on her.

All through the next couple of weeks such thoughts occasionally popped up in Velia’s more idle moments. They weren’t unwelcome by any stretch of the imagination however they could be inconvenient. Occasionally she missed someone calling for her when working at the bar, nothing too bad really but she certainly felt like she needed to get this out. The idea Alatha had posed casually had initially been chalked up to some after-sex musings. However the more time went on the more she found the idea intriguing.

Her partner never brought it up again herself. In fact the pyrokinetic had been more than a little busy with looking through the opportunities Velia had arranged for her. Mostly black ops sort of deals filtered to her by some friends. She herself really didn’t want to know the details and Alatha didn’t talk about it. All she had shared was that the current one she was looking at was more geared towards former villains and included a full pardon for past crimes. What the price of that pardon was she had neglected to say.

On one of the evenings they spent watching a soccer game Velia finally managed to blurt out what had been running through her mind. “Alatha, I want to give domination a shot.”

The pyrokinetic blinked, a smirk eventually curling up her lips. “I was wondering if that had been going through your mind. Alright then, sure.”

Velia’s expression must have been rather comical when combined with her red cheeks as Alatha let out a laugh. Was it really so easy? Like she wasn’t even worried about her being very fresh to just the idea of being a dominant personality. Perhaps while she had spent all this time thinking about what to do, Alatha had already decided she would do it if asked. Velia recovered quickly enough and licked her lips nervously.

“Uhhh, good. I guess if I’m going to do this I’ll need a list of what you’ll do and what you won’t do.” The heroine started.

Alatha held up a finger and walked into her room. When she returned she was holding the same notebook Velia had written down her limits and kinks in. It was dropped onto her lap unceremoniously and the pyrokinetic returned to watching the game like nothing had happened. The size-changer stared down at the book and opened it, flipping past her own pages towards where Alatha’s spidery penmanship started. She felt a little nervous reading this, seeing a list of her lover’s desires just put right in her face.

Her list was a little more detailed than Velia’s, actually going into detail on which session she’d like to see certain ones used. Assuming that Velia didn’t royally fuck up the first one. She went to the trouble of listing out what domineering types she’d likely find most attractive. From top to bottom were:

1.  Bratty and Preppy Valley Girl

2.  Disciplinary Heroine

3.  Teacher

4.  Ice-Cold Biker Bitch

As she read on Velia figured the detail and suggestion of types of personas to adopt was more for her sake as a new domme and less for Alatha’s. Surprisingly most of the things listed for the first session were size related. She had to wonder if that was more for her benefit or if Alatha was genuinely interested in trying it out. The question mark next to it indicated she wasn’t overly sure about it. In fact most of the ones she was interested in doing first were ones she had listed as unsure, which was rather odd.

As though reading her mind Alatha cut in absentmindedly. “I opted to try out some things I’m not sure I’ll like first just to get it out of the way. That way I’ll know if I don’t like it first and can move on to things I’d rather have done to me.”

“I… suppose that makes sense. Are you sure you’re ready for that though? I’m used to being shrunken, but for you it could be rather terrifying.” Velia said.

Alatha turned her gaze from the TV. “Listen, Velia. You said you trusted me right? Well if there’s anyone I’d trust to handle me like that it’s you.”

Velia felt a lump form in her throat and she forced her gaze back to the list upon her lap. Alatha didn’t seem the type to trust easily, so that she was actually considered trust worthy went beyond words. It touched her more than she could properly vocalize. To think this was the woman she had fought on numerous occasions. She wondered how differently things would have turned out if not for that one chance meeting at a Laundromat. Velia was a realistic woman, not normally one to put stock in fairytales but if this was one she didn’t want it to end.

Rather than vocalize her feelings she dropped the notebook onto the table and leaned across the couch to capture Alatha’s lips in her own. The soft and full lips on the other end reciprocated and Alatha fumbled with the remote, switching the TV off to grant the blonde her full attention. A low thrum of pleasure sounded out from the back of her throat. Velia only broke for air briefly before diving right back in, her tongue snaking out of her mouth to dance with Alatha’s. Her heart swelled as she drank deeply of her lover’s presence, basking in their mutual affection.

There were times were Velia liked simply sitting quietly in the apartment and times where she was feeling revved up and horny. Then there were times where she just wanted to enjoy closeness with Alatha. Her body was so warm. Not unpleasantly so but in a manner that enticed and aroused. Her hand rubbed over Alatha’s stomach, fingers gliding over smooth tan flesh. She loved the fullness of her lips and how they could so easily overwhelm her own. The young woman pulled back and looked into dark and powerful eyes.

“Please, can I worship your lips, Alatha?” Velia begged.

Alatha chuckled and rolled her eyes. “Which ones, I’ve got more than one pair after all.” She said with a smirk.

The size-changer blushed at that bit of suggestion. They had not quite worked up to having her shrunken down there quite yet. Velia wanted to, more than anything she wanted to be enclosed and surrounded by only Alatha. However the pyrokinetic had vetoed it for now as she feared for Velia’s safety. The humidity and the possibility of drowning were her main concerns. It wasn’t a hard no of course, simply something that would have to wait. A pity, she would have enjoyed Lady Dalal treating her like her personal sex toy.

“The lips on your mouth, my love.” She said.

That got Alatha blushing. They had recognized their love for one another but the pyrokinetic was obviously not used to that level of endearment. Velia kissed along Alatha’s neck and whispered in her ear. “Then, when I’m done worshiping and showing my devotion to every inch of your divine lips I’ll grow back and take my hand between your legs and tend to your every need on this couch.”

“V-Velia!” The woman stuttered, silenced by a finger on her lips.

“Shhh… you’ve been so good to me. Just relax. Lay back. I want to make you feel good.” She said.

Alatha complied as lust clouded her dark eyes. The worshipping bit was certainly something Alatha enjoyed she had found. Velia recalled a session where she had worshiped upon her breasts, granting especial devotion to one of her nipples. It certainly had her wetter than normal when she’d finally finished her off. Velia herself loved the act. Her lover was truly a goddess of fire given flesh and deserved to be treated as such.

The size-changer kissed at Alatha’s lips once again, this time willing herself and her clothes to shrink. She opted for a quick shrink, opting to keep going until she was the size of a small ant. At that size just one of her lips was a massive plain of plush, soft, tan flesh. She could feel the breath escaping out of her nose, the gusts pushing against her harshly. Her fingers gripped handfuls of soft flesh, pressing herself onto Alatha’s bottom lip. Heat pooled between her own legs as she kissed and licked at some of her bottom lip.

She crawled across the bottom lip of her lover and licked as every bit of flesh she could find. She was but a mortal servant, a supplicant upon the lips of a great goddess. With a flick of her tongue Alatha could send her into the depths of her body, never to be seen again. It was likely her lover knew how much effortless power she now possessed as well for her breathing increased noticeably. Velia paid it no mind, showing her devotion to Alatha with each kiss and lick of her tongue. Part of her wanted to shrink to a much smaller size, to make these lips her whole world.

Regardless she moved along, the occasional twitch threatening to send her into the crack where Alatha’s lips met. Beyond that crack was the moist warmth of her mouth. Another bit of play this goddess had denied her for now. Safety first was important and Velia certainly had no wish to die but she did want to be taken behind those lips. To be swished around like a piece of candy and sampled for her flavor, only to slide down Alatha’s throat with a single dainty gulp…

Velia shook her head slightly and returned to her task. All things came in time. Besides, right now this was all about Alatha.

When the tiny speck of a woman finished her task well enough she grew slightly before running off the side of Alatha’s face and leaping towards the floor. She then grew more rapidly, touching the ground at her normal size. With that done she moved back onto the couch and fumbled with the zipper of Alatha’s pants, pulling on them roughly. A breathy chuckle came from above as Velia’s fingers prepared to go to work.

“You’ve got the energy to play dominant, that much is for sure, Lia. Now, show me what you’ve got.” The pyrokinetic purred enticingly.

A smirk adorned Velia’s lips as she got to work, drawing the first moan of many for their time together on the couch.

_________________________________________________________________________

To call Velia nervous was an understatement. She felt rather like she was going to break down into a stuttering mess the moment that door opened. Her fingers wouldn’t stop fidgeting and she found herself pacing holes in the floor. How Alatha made this whole thing look easy was beyond her. The young woman checked her phone for the twelfth time in the last five minutes, looking for a text or something to explain the other woman’s tardiness. Maybe she was having second thoughts about this whole thing; Velia certainly wouldn’t have blamed her.

After a week spent… somewhere, Alatha was back from her latest mission. Tonight was when they were supposed to engage in their role reversal. A good way of relieving stress was how the other woman had put it. Velia wasn’t exactly sure how good this would be. She’d spent most of her free time while Alatha was away working on her persona. More than a few hours had been spent in front of mirrors, working on a convincing act. As the minutes ticked down to her partner’s arrival she opted to check her phone again, her palms sweating profusely.

Was she ready to do this? Could she really dominate the fiery and wild pyrokinetic? The prospect seemed too daunting but also enticing at the same time.

Her phone finally buzzed, jolting her to attention.

“I’m here. Be up in a couple of minutes.”

Velia took a few deep breaths as she set her phone down on the kitchen counter. She could do this. She was ready to do this. Alatha did it often enough so the least Velia could do was the same. The young woman walked into the bathroom and did a quick once over check. After adjusting her bangs compulsively for a minute or so she heard the jiggling of keys and the tumbling of a lock. It was time. With a final look at herself in the mirror she moved back into the living room and sat out on the couch, putting her feet up on the table.

The door opened and Alatha stepped inside. The pyrokinetic froze as soon as her dark eyes turned upon Velia, drawing a smirk to the blonde’s lips. No doubt her attire was a tad jarring. The size-changer was currently wearing her old blue and white letterman jacket, a black tank-top, jeans and pink flip flops. A lollipop rested in her mouth, which she suckled on in a rather lazy fashion. Her blonde hair was pulled into pigtails and a pair of Hello Kitty earrings studded her earlobes. Her lips were glossed a bubble gum pink and her nails were painted similarly.

Velia lifted a brow to the raven haired woman gawking at her, removing the lollipop from her mouth. “What kept you so long? I told you to be here, like, fifteen minutes ago. You’re so fuckin’ slow.”

“I-I… t-traffic was bad and-.” Alatha stuttered, her tanned cheeks as flushed as Velia had ever seen.

Velia rolled her eyes and let out a disgusted noise. “That’s an excuse if I’ve ever heard one. Bring your stupid face closer, cunt.”

The pyrokinetic hesitated, prompting Velia’s eyes to narrow dangerously. “Like, right now! What, can’t you speak fuckin’ English? Do you want me to snap my fingers at you like a dog?”

“No! I’m sorry, I just-!”

“No, I’m sorry, a dog would have moved when I, like, told her.”

Alatha winced at the verbal onslaught and for a moment Velia felt unsure of her act. Had she pushed too far? Was she being too cruel? Still her lover moved closer and presented her face which she interpreted as a prompt to continue. The blonde curled her lips back into a sneer and back handed the woman. The sound of flesh striking flesh sounded out sharply, a red mark quickly developing on Alatha’s face.

“Thank me, you dumb bitch.”

The pyrokinetic bowed her head slightly. “Thank you, Lia.”

Another slap immediately followed the first, Velia’s open palm smacking the opposite cheek with much more force. Blue eyes narrowed dangerously. “You don’t, like, get to use my first name. You’ll call me Mistress Valspar. I’ll call you Pet. Got it?”

Velia smirked as she spoke. She was allowing for her accent to shine through rather prominently, mixing in a rather stereotypical valley girl bit into the mix. Judging from the arousal flushing across Alatha’s cheeks she was enjoying it so far. The size-changer plopped her lollipop in her mouth and swished her tongue around the cherry flavored treat. She had to admit that there was something enticing in watching the wild and untamable pyrokinetic scrape and bow. It stirred something inside of her.

“Yes, Mistress Valspar.”

A roll of her eyes was Velia’s response to that. “You aren’t very good at this, Pet. Anyway, I’m hungry. Make me a sandwich. Lunchmeat and mayo on white bread.”

Alatha inclined her head and scrambled into the kitchen. “You’ve got two minutes to make it by the way.” Velia said.

She smirked at the visible tensing of Alatha’s body just before she opened the fridge. With the stopwatch on her phone ticking away Velia simply watched her lover work hurriedly. It felt rather arousing to order Alatha about for once she had to admit. Not as much as being ordered about or beaten around but it certainly had an enticing flavor. The blonde hummed a little tune as the seconds ticked away. When the time started to reach its end she started to count aloud, no doubt unnerving Alatha.

“Ten, nine, eight…”

A growl was audible from Alatha as she dipped her knife in mayo, slathering the bread with a rather generous amount.

“Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!”

Just after one was when the plate was placed down on the table before Velia. The blonde ignored the offering for a moment before removing her feet from the table and looking at the sandwich. It was a rather sloppy mess honestly. Mayo was dripping out onto the plate in big globs and the lunchmeat was rather a tangled mess. Some was sliding out from between the two pieces of bread dejectedly. Velia turned to Alatha, rather unimpressed with the work offered to her by her servant.

“One second late and this is, like, the best you can do? Pathetic. What do you have to say for yourself, Pet?”

“I’m sorry, Vel- Mistress Valspar.” Alatha gritted out.

Velia frowned. “I think you need a punishment, Pet.”

The blonde stood and gripped Alatha’s shoulder. After taking a few deep breaths the size-changer slowly extended her aura towards the pyrokinetic. From there she slowly willed both her and Alatha to shrink. The going was slow but Velia didn’t want to shrink too fast as it might disorient Alatha. Already she could see the faintest traces of fear in her eyes as her clothes became too big for her to properly wear. Velia was used to it; however Alatha was most certainly not.

Once they were both at about one foot tall in height Velia leaned in. “Khalass for me to stop.”

Alatha nodded and Velia backed up, growing back to her full height. She stared down at her shrunken girlfriend with amusement glittering in her eyes. The thing about shrinking others and other items was that they remained tiny until she helped them grow. Another form of control she now had over Alatha. She sat down and kicked off her sandals, setting her feet out before her. At one foot tall her girlfriend looked just a bit bigger than her feet, something Alatha noted with some nervousness in her eyes.

“Displease me again and these will tower over your pathetic body, Pet. Now, start licking.” Velia commanded.

Alatha flushed red before she moved towards her closest foot and started lightly licking at her sole. It was a treatment her lover had often put her through but experiencing it now Velia could see why she liked it. The blonde sighed at the tiny wet member dragging across the flesh of her sole, the tiny woman’s hands gripping handfuls of flesh. Her toes curled as a pulse of heat shot through her at the attentions.

“What are you thinking, Pet?” She asked.

Alatha paused only to answer, her voice much more high pitched. “I’m thinking how small I am compared to you and how you could do anything you might want to me.”

At that answer Velia let out a disgusted sigh and pushed back on Alatha, sending the pyrokinetic falling onto her ass. “I could? I WILL do whatever I want to you, you tiny little nothing. Don’t, like, forget your place.”

The blonde pressed her foot down onto the floor, covering Alatha’s naked body. She felt the weak struggles of her lover the pitiful pushing of her hands, the sensations sending pulses of pleasure through her mind. Velia was very careful to avoid pushing too hard. Even with her superior durability Alatha wasn’t invincible. She splayed her toes slightly, easily allowing Alatha’s head to peek up between the gap.

“Did I tell you to stop licking, Pet?” The size changer asked, pressing down just a bit more in warning.

Alatha gasped and started flicking her tongue between the blonde’s toes, coating the webbing there in a film of saliva. Beneath her foot Velia could feel Alatha’s body heat increasing, not enough to burn though certainly enough to cause discomfort. Normally the pyrokinetic had flawless control over her power, when she started tangling with arousal it seemed to be harder to control. Once or twice Velia had gotten her tongue scalded when between her lover’s legs.

The pitiful little licks continued, Alatha obviously desperate to please her. Velia hummed and inspected the back of her nails, seeming to have even forgotten her girlfriend existed. All the while she worried over whether she was doing this right. Was she being too cruel? Too forceful? Should she let up? She allowed her pet to keep up the licking for a couple more minutes, wondering if her taste buds were screaming by this point.

“Enough. Jeez, I barely felt anything. Talk about pathetic.” Velia remarked.

“Mistress-!” Alatha started before slapping her hand over her mouth.

Velia narrowed her eyes. “Did I just hear you speak out of turn, like, again? Are you trying to get punished on purpose? If so you really won’t like this.”

The size changer removed her foot off of Alatha and stood, walking into the bedroom. When she returned she was holding a few coils of rope in her hands. She shrank herself down to Alatha’s current size and sneered at the pyrokinetic. “On the ground.” She ordered.

The pyrokinetic swallowed hard as she lay down on her back and Velia set to work tying up her wrists and ankles. As she worked she hummed a light tune under her breath which drew a little chuckle from Alatha. Velia tossed her a glare, shutting her up quickly enough. Of course she had to turn her head to avoid showing her the little smirk on her lips. It was good to see Alatha was at least having as much fun as she was. After the last rope was tugged tightly around her lover’s wrists Velia grew once more, frowning at Alatha.

“I bet if I beat you around you’d just end up, like, shrugging it off. Fortunately I’ve got a better idea how to show you your place.”

Her hand reached over to the table and returned with something that likely had the pyrokinetic sweating, a pen. More specifically the smooth and rounded back end of the pen, which was hovered between Alatha’s legs. The tiny pyrokinetic started squirming slightly, at her size the pen’s girth was very impressive and nothing to balk at. Exactly why Velia had opted for it. Her legs started rubbing together as much as possible but Velia rolled her eyes. With her free hand she easily flipped Alatha onto her stomach, revealing her true target.

The size changer herself wasn’t exactly crazy about being taken up the back door but from Alatha’s list it had been a prominent kink of hers. Velia wasn’t overly sure of her abilities here but she figured she could at least try. She licked at the back of the pen, coating it in her saliva to provide lubrication. Alatha’s breathing had become heavy and her body heat had increased once more, her arousal as intense as Velia had ever seen it in their time together.

“C’mon, you can squirm better than that, Pet. Or maybe you just can’t wait for your Mistress to destroy your ass.” Velia taunted.

With that Velia didn’t hesitate any longer and used two fingers on her free hand to spread Alatha’s cheeks a bit. Slowly, very slowly she brought the pen up to the pyrokinetic’s entrance. Alatha froze immediately and her eyes shot wide as Velia slowly began inserting it inside. The pen stretched her entrance, almost to the degree that it looked like it might hurt. The pyrokinetic bit her lower lip as she let out a little whimper. Velia inserted it a bit further inside of her lover a smile curling over her lips. So this was what it was like to ‘top’.

Velia started getting into a rhythm, a slow and cautious rhythm but one that handled the task well enough. Alatha started moaning rather quickly, her eyes rolling around in their sockets as her whole body was rocked by Velia’s attentions. The blonde was encouraged by this and picked up the pace, wanting to help Alatha find her peak of bliss. After everything the pyrokinetic had done for her in their relationship, Velia owed her this much. She’d also be lying if she claimed there wasn’t something enticing about domination as a whole.

Alatha had a great amount of stamina but under the constant and unyielding assault from Velia it didn’t take her overly long to find her release. Her body tensed up and fell slack as she let out a loud shriek of pleasure from the attentions. Velia withdrew her pen and looked down at the tiny form of Alatha in obvious concern. She tossed the pen aside and carefully poked at her lover’s side.

“Alatha? Hey, you alright?”

The tan woman waited a good while before nodding her head. “That… that was good. Fuck, haven’t gotten off like that in a while.”

Velia giggled as she shrank down and moved to start untying Alatha’s bindings. “Glad to be of service.”

“So. How did you find domination?” She asked breathily.

Velia frowned and considered the question for a moment before shrugging and resuming her freeing of Alatha’s bindings. “Interesting I suppose. I prefer if you are the domme however. I’m constantly nervous I’ll fuck up and do something wrong.”

“It was pretty good, considering it’s your first time. Could have dragged it out a little more but for what it’s worth I enjoyed myself.” Alatha noted, rubbing her wrists.

A smirk curled over Velia’s lips as she was about to grow them back, a smirk that was covered by her girlfriend’s lips. Rather than growing them back Velia let out a little moan as she was forced onto her back on the carpet. Just like that Alatha took control, effortlessly and seamlessly. For her part, Velia certainly wasn’t complaining as she felt warm hands creeping up into her shirt.