- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit of forewarning, maybe unnecessary but figured better safe than sorry. This chapter will have themes of bondage and S&M in it so if thats not your thing you've been warned.

The next week came and went with very little excitement occurring. Velia's highlight of the week was foiling a group of bank robbers that had botched their entry and took hostages. It had been rather fun to take on someone that wasn't a Super for a change. Her partner was apparently laying low under the radar as the entire week she hadn't heard of any acts of crime on her end. It was pretty relaxing in some ways; however she was certainly counting the days to Saturday the whole week.

When Saturday arrived Velia found herself stuck in morning traffic as she tried to cross the bridge out of the city. The air conditioning in her car was running on a medium setting and she had the radio blaring as a background noise. Her car inched along with the countless others trapped in this situation, everyone trying to get someplace faster than the person in front of them. Apparently there had been some accident on the road ahead. Velia wasn't shocked, she just settled in for the long haul.

Her thoughts turned to the brief phone conversation she'd had with Alatha. Her directions to her apartment complex were fairly clear. The Drifting Sands Apartments. Apartment 25-E at the end of the hall of the fifth floor. She wasn't sure what to expect of the place, her own apartment was nothing to write home about but what place might a criminal like her call home? The young woman assumed the worst honestly, figuring it best to be pleasantly surprised than horridly disappointed.

She'd dressed casually for the affair, shorts, a blouse, and flats. Nothing too fancy as the occasion was a tad... different than a normal date. Strangely enough there was no fear going into this. Instead there was... apprehension. She really had no idea what she was getting into with allowing Alatha to dominate her. The villainess had shown herself to be actually rather fun company at times but sex was a different matter. Would this be a time to look back on fondly or perhaps not so much?

Finally after what seemed like hours the traffic started to clear up and she started making good progress out of the city, focusing instead on watching for the turn she needed to make. Driving turned out to be a good distraction as her thoughts drifted away from what might happen. The route was fairly straight forward and not far out of the city she soon arrived at the Drifting Sands Apartments.

The building wasn't overly big and pleasantly looked rather normal. It was out of the way, obviously intending to give some sense of privacy though there was a small town nearby as well. There were no cracked windows, no crumbling walls and the sign looking in very good repair. So far it was actually a pleasant step up from her apartment complex. Velia pulled into the large parking lot in the area set aside for guest parking. She turned off the air conditioning and let out a long sigh. Time to for the show to go on.

After turning off the car Velia stepped outside, the morning sun bearing down on her through the trees above. After locking it she headed inside. The tiled floor was rather clean and the walls were painted a cream color. A few potted plants were arranged here or there with some chairs pushed up against the wall as a waiting area. The young woman smiled at the older gentleman behind the desk before heading to the elevator, stepping inside the moment the doors opened.

The metal box lurched to life as it took her upwards to the desired floor, the doors opening to reveal a long hallway. She counted off the doors near the end until she reached the desired one. A couple of deep and calming breaths were taken as she stared at the numbers before her. This was it then, no turning back. She was really going to do this thing with Alatha. Velia's mind was wild with what awaited her beyond the door. With slightly sweating fingers the woman shakily knocked at the door.

At first there was no response. Then she heard a click and the clattering of a small metal chain lock being removed. The door opened to reveal Alatha standing in a simple shirt and loose fitting jeans, her bare feet resting on carpeted floor. The woman offered her a warm smile that only served to make the knot in her stomach tighter. She looked... normal. Like how she might look for any kind of visit paid to her.

"Lia, I trust traffic wasn't too bad coming over here?" She asked as she moved aside to allow Velia entrance.

"Uh, yeah, it was backed up at the bridge..." The size changer managed to get out as she stepped inside.

"Of course, figured it would hold you up a bit."

The place was... not exactly screaming criminal mastermind. It was a pretty sterile and plain little apartment. It wasn't sloppy; in fact it almost looked like she had just moved in. There was a bathroom, a couple of bedrooms, and a living area that doubled with the kitchen. Velia ran her finger over the surface of the counter on the divide between the kitchen and the living area, blinking as she found a little dust here or there. Most of it had been cleaned but there was certainly some left over from the quick job.

"Yeah, I bought this place a little while back when I first moved here. It's not where I spend most of my nights. Usually I just come here to rest my head and think for a bit, but it should work out for our purposes. The walls are sound proofed and it's pretty private." Alatha said, taking a seat on her couch.

Velia nodded. That actually made a bit of sense. It also pointed to her possessing a good amount of funds to work with if she could afford to keep this place. Likely it also served to satisfy some paranoia on Alatha's part as if the cops turned up here they'd likely just find an empty apartment. Smart move really though Velia had no intentions of selling her out like that. Instead she tapped a hand on the counter and looked rather at a loss for what to do. She looked at Alatha for the longest time before getting that she was expecting her to say something.

"So... How is this going to work?" She asked slowly.

Alatha smiled a toothy smile. "I have a scene already well thought up an activity planned for the day, my little bug, however first I want to let you know that if you feel I'm pushing too far or you want it to end just say 'Khalass'. You say that and I stop, no questions asked."

Velia lifted a brow. "What does that mean? The word."

"The closest definition is 'enough'. It's Arabic. I could write down how I think it's spelled in phonetic if that helps." Alatha offered.

Part of the worries the size changer had possessed were gone at the offered bit of information. There was an out. Her only other time hadn't possessed one as really her and the one she had been with hadn't known what they were doing. Alatha however seemed to know just what she was doing. Velia was set at ease by the knowledge there was a way out. She repeated the word a few times to get a taste for it.

"How would you hear it if I was a few inches tall? Possibly in your boot?" Velia asked, flushing as she actually asked the question out loud.

Alatha frowned slightly as she considered the question. "Let's start off easy on the size play alright? Not too small the first time. Not yet anyway. I need to get used to adding it in since I've never done it before. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Velia nodded, a tad disappointed by being informed that particular bit was off the table for now but she had at least indicated some might be permitted. She could understand needing to ease into it so she allowed herself to ponder over what laid in store for her. At the moment it seemed like Alatha's lead would be good to follow. She would never have imagined saying that but she seemed more experienced at this kind of thing at least.

After a few moments Alatha took a deep breath and stood, stretching. "Well anyway, I think I want to look around in some of the stores in town today." She stated aloud.

Velia's face scrunched up in confusion. "But wait, I thought-."

A sharp pair of dark eyes zeroed in on Velia, an intensity she had not yet seen from the woman crackling inside. "You will accompany me."

The command was sharp, like a cracking whip across Velia's mind. She felt heat pool between her legs as arousal rose. "Uh, sure, Alatha."

The dark eyes narrowed. "You will refer to me as Lady Dalal. You will also answer to Bug. Do you understand?"

Velia swallowed and inclined her head respectfully. "Yes."

As she noted Alatha's jaw tense she quickly amended her words. "Yes, Lady Dalal."

A smile crossed Alatha's beautiful lips as she patted the size changer on the cheek for the correction. The patronizing gesture combined with being fitted into a submissive mindset was certainly setting her arousal aflame. It roiled about in her gut before pooling between her legs, steadily growing.

"Good. I've laid out the clothes you will wear on the outing in my room over there. You have three minutes starting... now." The woman said, producing a stopwatch and clicking it.

Velia hesitated only for a moment before scrambling towards the door of Alatha's rather Spartan room, closing the door behind her before taking in what she was to wear. She didn't go on runs very often but she recognized a runner's outfit when she saw it. Only this one was scandalously short. Her top was little more than a sports bra and the black shorts were elastic and would barely make it halfway down her thighs. A pair of new sneakers and some white socks rested nearby on the floor. The size changer didn't question how Alatha got her shoe size or size for anything.

Knowing she was on the clock she quickly kicked off her flats and all but tore her shorts off, sliding her white panties down her legs stepping out of them briskly. Her blouse was hastily undone and tossed to the floor as well, followed by her bra. Quickly she dressed herself in Alatha's selected attire, noting that the sports bra hugged her breasts very tightly. Her hardened nipples were pressed against the fabric and she feared they might be noticeable. She had to try and calm herself before putting on the shorts for fear of getting them wet from her growing arousal.

She tied up her air and blushed as she looked at herself in a mirror. Technically she wasn't indecent but normally she would never be caught out looking like this. Not in clothes this tight or this revealing. With her dressing done she shuffled out of the room, her cheeks red with embarrassment. This was going to be an interesting outing. Far more interesting that just going shopping with her girlfriend normally.

Alatha stood by the door having placed her boots on her feet, tapping at the floor with her foot as she glared at Velia. "Three minutes late." She said, clicking the stopwatch off.

The blonde bowed her head slightly as she approached. "Lady Dalal, I'm s-."

Her apology was cut off by a sharp slap from the taller woman, who started shaking her head in obvious disapproval. "Perhaps you think I'm supposed to wait on you, Bug? Is that it? Are we working on your time?" Alatha inquired.

Velia shook her head, her cheek still stinging from the blow. "No, Lady Dalal! It won't happen again, Lady Dalal."

The glare persisted for a long while before Alatha accepted that and stood at the door expectantly. "Well? Am I going to be opening doors myself, Bug?"

Hurriedly Velia opened the door to the apartment to allow Alatha to depart, following closely behind her. The cool and air conditioned temperature of the apartment did very little to cool the size changer's burning arousal as she followed the sloppily dressed woman to the elevator. She hurried ahead of her to click the elevator open, her cheeks flushing as she noted a few people were already on it. Being seen wearing this was quite... embarrassing but also thrilling at the same time.

The taller woman stepped in before her and Velia timidly followed soon after. She felt invisible eyes upon her, nameless individuals to her no doubt judging her choice in attire. When they reached the main floor everyone stepped out and the size changer followed Alatha quite closely out of the apartment itself. The way into the small town wasn't an overly long walk but for Velia it felt as though it might be miles away. The tightness of her clothes was becoming all the more apparent as the seconds ticked on. Even still 'Khalass' was nowhere near close to leaving her lips.

As they walked along a small storefront Alatha looked over to her. "What are you thinking about, Bug?"

Velia bit her lower lip. "H-how tight these clothes are, Lady Dalal." She admitted.

The woman smirked. "I thought you might appreciate that. They do hug your body quite nicely and show your lovely pale skin. I trust you like my gift?"

"Y-yes, Lady Dalal."

"Good! In any event a couple of rules. Speak only when spoken to and keep your eyes downward until I command otherwise. If you are a good Bug this out there may even be something in it for you when we return to the apartment." Alatha stated.

"Yes, Lady Dalal." Velia said, getting into the stride of her role.

Her eyes were turned slightly downward so that it would be rather difficult to maintain eye contact with anyone, a silent thrill coursing through her. This was already shaping up to be far better than her first experience. Her companion oozed easy confidence as she ordered her around and that glint in her eye almost had her fully believe this was real. She allowed herself to be immersed in the illusion of their roles, no longer heroine and villainess but a Lady and her little Bug.

As she noted Alatha turning into a store she quickly moved to hold the door open, pleased to hear a hum of approval from her. As her gaze was downward she had no idea where they were going into until they entered. It looked like a pawn shop of sorts with various knickknacks displayed around the store, some hanging off shelves and others within glass display cases. The villainess gazed over the items on display, browsing as any normal person might when curiosity took them.

After a time she moved closer to Velia and pointed to a necklace with a few rubies arranged in the symbol of a flame. "Don't you think that would look lovely on me, Bug?"

"Very much so, Lady Dalal." She murmured.

"Speak up. Don't mumble, or perhaps you were saying something you'd rather keep your Lady from hearing? Is that it?" Alatha hissed, her fingers clawing into Velia's shoulder.

The heroine let out a sharp breath at the harsh grip. "No, Lady Dalal. I said it would look very good on you." She said a little louder, her cheeks flushing as she hoped no one heard that.

Sufficiently pleased by the compliment Alatha released her grip and moved off to purchase the necklace. She rolled her shoulder slightly, the pain from that and the slap earlier forcing her mind into a nicely submissive state. Pain mixed with pleasure in her stomach, roiling there and knotting nicely together. She could feel moisture gathering between her legs and fortunately so far it wasn't very noticeable on her tight shorts. As the day went on she had a feeling that would change.

"Bug? Hello, earth to Bug? Am I going to be carrying this then?"

The words jolted Velia from her thoughts as she noted Alatha was holding out a plastic bag with a wooden box inside. "No, Lady Dalal. Sorry, Lady Dalal." She said, taking it hurriedly and following Alatha out of the store.

"You were ignoring me for a bit. You will be punished for that slight later." Alatha said.

The blonde shivered as she wondered just what kind of punishment the other woman was thinking of. Her thoughts turned to her list and what she had listed there. Physical pain was certainly there but how it would be brought about was up in the air. Was she going to be slapped around again? Punched? She had the feeling the woman walking in front of her was purposefully vague for a reason, letting her mind fill in the blanks.

They came to another store after a bit of walking and Velia knew what it was by smell rather than by sight at first when she stepped in. Leather. Fresh and pristine leather. Her arousal spiked as she took a sharp intake of breath. A shoe store. Her mouth went dry as she felt her skin turn a bit clammy with sweat. Clearly her companion had read her list quite well. Well enough to know just what would turn her on in this outing.

Alatha said nothing herself, simply browsing a few boots. The store manager looked like he was pondering between going to the telephone to tell the police who had just walked in and remaining rooted to the spot in fear. The villainess merely hummed as she selected a few items and offered them to Velia to hold onto. In this situation she had to wonder if she'd actually have the will to try and capture Alatha if the man called the police. Staring at the selection of boots and heels in her hands she doubted it more and more.

Finally the villainess sat herself down in a chair and turned her gaze to Velia. "You will be helping me with a fitting, Bug."

The heroine swallowed hard and nodded dumbly as she knelt down and placed the selections on the ground nearby. She gripped her right booted foot and dared to look up for a sign of approval, receiving a nod in response. Slowly the younger woman pulled her boot off, letting her bare foot breath in the cool air of the store. Sweat glistened upon her flesh and Velia bit her lower lip as Alatha flexed and curled her toes in the freedom of the air. The aroma was thick with sweat and leather, an intoxicating cocktail that massaged at Velia's nose with each whiff.

"Hmm... I think I want to try the heels first. The black ones right there." Alatha said.

Velia nodded before noting the villainess was granting the manager a meaningful look. It was one the size changer recognized well and caused her to frown. A silent threat. "Lady Dalal, I don't think-."

Alatha turned her gaze down sharply. "Why are you speaking to me? I don't think my command required speaking, Bug. That's another punishment for later."

Cowed and internally cursing herself for the slip up Velia turned her gaze downwards and started getting to work, putting the silent threat out of her mind. She'd bring it up later for certain however. Instead she focused on her task; removing one of the heels from the box and taking Alatha's foot in her other hand. The soft and sweat flesh touching her hands reminded her that this was actually happening. It wasn't up to her ultimate levels of fantasy however but certainly a good start.

Gingerly she guided the heel onto Alatha's foot, her eyes lingering on the chipped nail polish on her toes. She wondered if she'd let her paint them at some point. Maybe when she warmed up to some of the size play. The image of her struggling to hold up a brush to paint the nail of one massive digit was quite enticing. Slowly she started affixing the straps of the heel into place, the leather hugging the flesh of Alatha's foot nicely. Her toes flexed experimentally in the heel, a hum from above indicating approval.

"It looks beautiful, Alatha..." Velia said breathlessly.

"That's another time you speak out of turn and you allowed my first name to leave your pale unworthy little lips. I'm quite disappointed in you, Bug. You will have to be punished quite severely it seems to pound these lessons into your thick head." Alatha said with a weary sigh.

The heroine lowered her eyes in shame for the mental slip. They weren't even very hard rules to obey. The rest of the fitting was her tangling with her arousal and her shame for having so obviously disappointed her Lady. She liked seeing more open toed heels on Alatha she found, though boots were more natural looking on her. Occasionally she would subtly sniff at the hand that handled her foot, catching its pungent aroma easily mixed in with her own sweat. She had been unsure about this outing but it was turning out to send burning arousal through her body, her thighs rubbing together to try to find some relief.

After a time Alatha settled on the first pair of heels and a pair of high heeled boots. She paid in cash at the register, maintaining unblinking eye contact with the frightened manager the whole time. Velia felt sorry for the man and reminded herself once again to seriously talk about this whole scaring the piss out of people thing she had going on. It was one of the many things about Alatha that really managed to make her uncomfortable.

With Velia carrying their new purchases Alatha led the way back to the apartment. Each step caused the younger woman's heart to pound louder and louder in her chest. Anticipation of her punishment to come was making her uncomfortably wet. The tightness of her clothes just made it all the more apparent to her. She could feel the disapproval her Lady held towards her radiating out from her. It was obvious in how she carried herself, the sharpness in her motions and the squaring of shoulders.

Their elevator ride up was private this time and Velia adjusted her hold on the bags she carried occasionally, trying to find a position she was comfortable with. Finally the doors opened and she was led towards the apartment, swallowing as she opened the door for Alatha and stepped inside herself. Her Lady locked the door and gestured for the purchases to be placed on the counter. Next she pointed to the bedroom.

"My room. Naked. Half your current height." She commanded sharply.

Velia didn't need to be told twice. She rushed inside the room, tearing off her clothes and throwing them to the floor. She nearly tripped herself up a few times in the process. In the end she stood disrobed in the middle of the room before willing her height to reduce by half. Normally she stood at 5'4" to Alatha 5'10", already fairly small compared to her. At half height she knew she'd feel positively dwarfed by her companion.

A few minutes later Alatha entered the room, her boots having been discarded though she still wore her other clothes. In her hand was a riding crop. A scowl was prominent on her face as she leered down at the diminutive woman before her. She tapped the crop in her hand as she circled Velia, looking rather like the sharks she so enjoyed. The younger woman gazed up at the towering woman, awed by how powerful she looked even like this.

"I thought you might be able to go shopping with me and enjoy a lovely date with ease. It appears I was mistaken in your ability to follow the simplest of orders, little Bug." She drawled, idly tapping the crop on Velia's head.

The size changer swallowed hard, breathing heavily. "Forgive me, Lady Dalal. Bad Bugs should be punished." She said breathlessly.

A smirk came at that answer. "Good, I'm glad you understand that much. Get on your belly. You don't have the right to stand or to look upon me until you learn you lesson, Bug."

Velia immediately dropped to the floor at the command, turning her head so she was as low as she could possibly go. Her only view of the Lady above was the very tips of her feet peeking out from her loose jeans, Alatha continuing to circle her for a bit. The wait was killing her. After a time the taller woman placed her sweaty foot down on Velia's head, pressing down hair. Her sole ground against her temple, the pressure granting the illusion that she was being crushed. The heavy scent of sweat and leather was almost overwhelming and it caused the size changer's breath to hitch. A taste of the future perhaps?

"You know what I normally do to bad little Bugs? I squish them. I grind them out into paste and move on with my day like nothing happened." Alatha said, continuing to grind her foot for a bit.

"What are you thinking right now? What little thoughts are running through that tiny brain of yours?"

Velia struggled to find her voice, staring up at the heel at the edge of her vision. "Of how I would do anything to prove I'm not a bad little Bug! Of how I want to please you, Lady Dalal!"

Alatha held her foot there for a moment longer, moving it to run the bottom over Velia's face before finally removing it. "Good. I'm glad to hear that. First though..."

Alatha's feet moved away from her and bounded over to a dresser nearby; inside she produced something with a low hum of pleasure and moved around out of Velia's immediate sight. The smaller woman felt her wrists gripped in larger hands and forced together behind her back. Something was then pulled into place over them. Zip ties from the feeling of them. The same bonds were placed upon her ankles. Normally escaping such bonds would be easy with her powers but Velia found such thoughts far from her mind as she tested the bindings.

"For your slip ups today I'm thinking you've earned twenty five lashes. You will take them, count them, and thank me after each one." Alatha commanded.

There was no opportunity to prepare herself when the crop fell across Velia's smaller back, a cry being ripped from her lips. Sharp pain reminiscent of the slap earlier in the day blossomed across her back, pleasure soon following. This was far better than her imagination had been. The sting lingered long after the unforgiving leather had left its red mark upon her. Idly she wondered how bruised this was going to leave her back.

After a moment she remembered the orders she'd been given. "One. Thank you, Lady Dalal."

The second strike hit very close to the first one immediately after the words left her mouth. "Ah! Two! Thank you, Lady Dalal!"

The numbers ticked up and Velia found her mind fogging over with both pain and pleasure alike. By the tenth strike she was stuttering out her thanks, her face turning as red as she thought it had ever been. There was one benefit to not being a few inches tall and on the receiving end of discipline; she could actually enjoy this type of punishment. Pressure built between her legs as each strike was lain across her back one after the other. It was incredible, better than anything she had felt before.

"F-fifteen! T-th-thank you, Lady Dalal!"

Crack!

"S-sixteen! Thank you, Lady Dalal!"

Her breathing was coming out faster and faster as the pressure between her legs continued to climb higher and higher. By twenty she found it more difficult to actually form coherent words as moans and cries of pain mixed with pleasure took their place. It felt glorious. 'Khalass' wasn't even close to leaving her lips. How could she ever want this to stop? Alatha's lashing was melting away at her insides, feeling as though everything was mixing together in a burning white hot need for release.

"Tw-twen- f-f..." The twenty fifth count never coherently left her lips as she felt her mind utterly shattered in a single white hot flood of pleasure.

Her lips opened wide as the words that had been trying to form degenerated into single loud moan. Drool dribbled out the side of her mouth as she rode out the intense orgasm, her body tensing before going limp. Her mind was a fog of pain and pleasure, no thoughts able to form in the haze. It was a long time before she regained the ability to speak. Alatha knelt down and was trying to help her to her knees.

"Velia? You alright?" She asked, a tinge of worry in her voice.

The size changer licked her lips as she looked up at the taller woman, opening and closing her mouth a few times. "Th-that... was amazing." She breathed.

The woman puffed out her chest slightly. "I do my best. Looks like my best caused you to leave quite the mess though..."

Velia's looked down at the carpet, noting the large wet spot she had left there from her release with wide eyes. Her gaze fell between her legs as well, the sopping wetness still clinging to her well maintained bush and twitching lips. She bit her lower lip at that, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Quite a mess indeed, she didn't think she'd ever had such an intense orgasm in her admittedly limited experience.

"Ah, sorry." She managed.

"Don't sweat it. At least I know it was good for you. Always a little nervous the first session." Alatha said with a wave of her hand.

Velia smiled. "It was lovely. If you take these things off me I'm thinking I can repay that."

Naked lust flashed in the dark eyes above her as Alatha moved away from her side, returning with a switch blade. She cut the zip ties easily and Velia rubbed her wrists once she had freedom. The taller woman sat up on the bed as the size changer got used to moving again. She probably hadn't been bound for that long really but it certainly felt like it. Her eyes turned upwards as she stood and moved towards the bed, reaching out to slowly pull down the zipper on the villainess's jeans.

"You could grow now you know." Alatha noted.

Velia peeked upwards, her eyes smoldering. "I like looking up at you. I'm your little Bug, remember, Lady Dalal?"

A chuckle left Alatha's lips as she helped push down her jeans and panties, displaying her cleanly shaven lips for Velia's viewing pleasure. At her current height and given the bed propping her up, the heroine had to stand to properly give her lover the attention she craved. Another disparity to show the gulf of power between them. She imagined what it might be like to put her whole body to the task of pleasing Alatha. Her cheeks flushed in arousal at that illicit thought.

Her tongue lapped lightly at her engorged clit, earning a sharp intake of breath from above. She smirked as she took the nub between her lips to suckle at it. A low groan came from above at her attentions and she felt a pair of large hands grip her blonde hair. Her tongue swished around it as she continued to lightly suckle, enjoying the residual taste of Alatha upon sensitive bundle of nerves. Delicious really. She teased at the larger woman, swearing she could feel her skin start to heat up more than natural. After being lashed for a bit it felt good to bring this sort of reaction out of the woman.

Eventually she halted her teasing and slid her little tongue between her folds, finding it pleasingly warm and moist. Above she could hear her heavy breathing and found her face shoved into her sopping wet lips. This only prompted her to increase her efforts tenfold as she breathed in the pungent aroma of Alatha's arousal. It filled her with lust and the desire to repay the generous treatment she had received not moments ago.

After a time Alatha's body tensed and her pleasure flowed from her with little restrain, filling Velia's mouth, nose and face with the fruits of her labor. She stumbled back away after her head was released; swallowing the juices of her lover before willing herself to grow so she could go into the bathroom to clean herself. She returned a moment later and curled up in the bed with Alatha, who kissed at her lips gently and wrapped and arm around her waist.

"Mmm... thank you, my little Bug. We'll have to make time for this again." She said.

Velia snuggled up into the crook of her arm, content for the moment. "I agree, Lady Dalal."