- Text Size +

Velia was finishing up with her shift at her job, wiping down the bar and helping Frank stack chairs when her phone rang. She wasn't shocked to see Alatha's name as the one listed. Her list of contacts was fairly small and usually it was one of two people that called her. Either it was her boss to test some crazy new gadget or it was Alatha for a date. They hadn't set anything solid for this week so when Velia accepted the call and brought her device to her ear she was expecting something about their plans. She did not, however, expect the first words that came out of Alatha's mouth.

"So, how long do you think you could breathe if I tied you up and put you in my boot?"

The flush that came over her cheeks at the rather casually asked question was immediate and obvious to anyone nearby. Namely her boss, who took one guess about what the conversation was going to be about and gave her a nod when she pointed to the door in askance. She briskly walked outside and got in her car, taking a deep breath and gathering her thoughts for a moment. Talk about a heavy question to come right out of the gate with on a phone call.

So far Alatha had been having her stay at a more manageable size; the lowest she had allowed thus far was one foot tall. Velia hadn't pushed the subject as she rather enjoyed what she as getting thus far. Judging from the question however she was willing to discuss the option of more extreme size play now. It could have come at a more opportune time but at least it was happening. Now that it was however, one of her deepest fantasies being laid out in the open, the words were difficult to force out of her mouth.

Still she managed something for the question. "Uh, I'm not sure... An hour?" She guessed.

Alatha let out a low hum. "Hmm... I'm not sure about that long. You'd be in an enclosed space after all and fresh air would be hard to come by. If you had some kind of supply of fresh air then perhaps you might last that long but I'd think you'd suffocate at an hour."

She supposed that made sense, disappointing though it was to hear such logic poke a hole in her desires. "Ah... so how long are you thinking then?"

"Well, given that there would be some air down there I'd assume maybe ten to fifteen minutes at a time before it would start to get dangerous. The heat and sweat would probably make matters worse, so you'd need to be hydrated afterwards most likely. Pressure is not too much of an issue; I'd have to stomp pretty hard to break bones or squish you I think." Alatha said, sounding like she was running down a list.

Velia blinked. It sounded like her partner had put a surprising amount of thought into this. It was rather touching honestly that she seemed like she was trying hard to make this thing work despite the difficulties offered. The fantasy of being literally under the heel of the beautiful woman was coming closer and closer to being a reality. Just closing her eyes she could see it and felt her arousal awakened by this talk.

"Of course that is just my boots or shoes, heels and sandals would be easier though both present issues of their own I'm working through. I've pondered just tying you to the bottom of my foot as well, which satisfies both restraints as a kink and makes it difficult for you to come off. Likely I could keep you like that indefinitely. Still need to research this of course, and testing would help best. Fortunately you're close at hand to help. The sooner we find out what works, the better I can punish you." Alatha said, the sound of a notebook page turning audible.

Velia had to remain silent for a few moments and close her eyes, fighting back tears of gratitude that threatened to spill forth. She sniffled for a moment as she reached into her glove compartment for tissues to dab at the moistness around her eyes. It meant far more than words could describe that Alatha was trying to make this work for her. Raw emotions threatened to spill forth and really it hardly seemed appropriate to let them spill out in a car. After she controlled herself she responded.

"A-Alatha... I'd be overjoyed to help however I can. Thank you, for trying this."

Alatha let out a chuckle. "Don't sweat it, my little Bug; honestly I've enjoyed the research. I'm free tonight actually if you are up for some preliminary testing."

"Of course! I'll finish up helping my boss close up the bar and head right over to the apartment... Lady Dalal." Velia said, ending the call soon after.

The nighttime traffic was not too bad and closing up the bar hadn't taken much longer. She could feel her heart pounding the whole way as she drove. A drive that seemed especially long now that she was anticipating something very desirable at the end. Her mind was whirling with how everything she'd dreamed about in her more lustful moments was about to come true. Well, at least the testing that would lead to that hopefully. Who knew, maybe Alatha might find that she'd enjoy it?

After what seemed like much too long of a drive Velia arrived at the apartment just as the first droplets of rain predicted today started falling. She rushed inside and offered a smile to the man on duty at the lobby as she summoned the elevator. When she stepped inside the young woman smoothed out her clothes and took a few deep breaths. Calming her giddy excitement was no easy task with her deepest fantasies being dangled before her. What would it actually be like? As good as she hoped? Better? Worse?

The blonde tied her hair up as she arrived outside of her lover's door and offered a couple of loud knocks. Locks slid out of place and the taller woman welcomed her inside with a smile. She was wearing much the same casual wear as their first session together, Velia noted. The young woman wondered if she'd be told to wear her track clothes again. It was generally what she wore when they were in their roles.

A hug and a kiss were exchanged briefly. "Lia, good to see you look eager. Come on; let's head into the living room."

The pair sat down on the couch and Velia immediately noted the black high heeled boots Alatha had purchased on their first outing resting nearby. She licked her lips nervously as she stared at them. Likely she'd be spending some quality time getting to know the inside of those boots tonight. Alatha leaned back on the couch and offered her a sideways glance, smirking as she likely knew what was running through her mind.

"Right. So I've given it some thought and we'll try the boots first with no restraints on you. I have some old shoes around here as well we could try if we have time. Ten minute intervals and I have some bottled water in the fridge over there for afterwards. Sound good?" The villainess said.

Velia nodded. "It sounds like you've thought of everything."

Alatha's chest swelled slightly and her smile was one of pride. "A good Lady has to ensure her little Bug is well pampered and that her punishments will make her nice and happy at the end."

The blonde couldn't hold it in any longer; she moved across the couch and placed her lips over Alatha's. There was surprise from the other woman but a moment later she reciprocated. The taller woman's tongue snaked its way into her mouth, exploring it as though with the confidence of a conquering general. Velia enjoyed the disparity in power and though she had initiated it she was more than willing to let her partner guide it. An arm was wrapped possessively around her, holding her there for a good bit.

The kiss broke off a few moments later and Velia wiped the moisture forming at the corners of hers eyes once more. She sniffled slightly as she looked into Alatha's dark eyes. "Thank you, really, I mean it Alatha."

"Don't worry about it; I'm actually curious to see how this will work out. Right so since I won't be able to hear you down there, if things get too rough or you need to come up for air early then just wriggle as much as you can for a bit and I'll let you out. I'll have my stopwatch on hand to keep track of time. We won't be in our roles here since this is just testing for future punishment." Alatha said.

Velia nodded and took that as her cue to get ready. She willed herself to shrink slowly, not bothering to extend the process to her clothes. For this particular time two inches seemed like a good size to stop at. The world around her grew and the distance became blurry. Her shirt formed a large white canopy that she struggled out of; crawling out towards the neckline once she reached the right size. Her heart was racing and her arousal was clearly noticeable between her legs. She was just a little bundle of nerves and lust at this moment.

When she stepped out from the inside of her shirt in the nude her eyes immediately searched upwards for Alatha's face. The elegant features were pulled up into a warm expression as her right hand cast a shadow over the size changer. Fear pulsed through her as she remembered the last time she had been in her hands. The heat she had let off had nearly killed her that day. Velia forced herself to remain still and silent as the thumb and forefinger of Alatha's hand gently gripped her.

The digits pinned her between them and were raised up, the soft fabric of the couch vanishing beneath Velia's feel. The blonde stared at down her thumb, getting a very close up view of her freshly applied black nail polish. She squirmed slightly in the unfamiliar grip, however the digits held her firmly enough. Really she might as well have tried to move a pair of cars that were pinning her between them.

Alatha brought her up to her face and at this size she could feel her warm breath much more starkly. Each exhale was a gust of wind that whipped up her hair and sent gooseflesh up her skin. All of her was bare before the titanic woman, a thought that just served to increase her arousal. At this size she was utterly and completely at Alatha's mercy and she was reveling in every moment. She really was a bug to this massive being at this moment.

"Mmm, you certainly are cute like this at the very least. Anyway, you ready?"

Velia gave her a shaky nod, licking her dry lips. The world around her shifted and spun as Alatha moved her over her right boot, lowering her fingers into dimly lit cavern. The boots still smelled fresh; indeed they lacked the familiar scent of Alatha at all. The fresh leathery scent was rather oppressive honestly which led Velia to believe she hadn't worn the boots yet. Well they would certainly be getting broken in nicely enough tonight.

As she touched down in the heel section the fingers of the titaness above released her and withdrew. "Move towards where the sole will be." Came the booming command from above.

The young woman swallowed hard and crawled deeper into the boot. It was still hard to believe this was actually happening, that she was actually in one of Alatha's boots. The very thought about what was going to happen made her weak between her legs. She was going to be crushed beneath those divine feet and worn around like an insole. A whimper escaped her lips as she edged closer to where the sole of Alatha's food would rest. The anticipation was going to kill her, that much was certain.

She laid down on her back one she reached the area, taking in each leather scented breath with more deep and frequent breaths. After what seemed like hours the cavern that was the boot shifted and the light beaming down into the heel section was blotted out. Slowly, very slowly the pyrokinetic's foot lowered into the boot, Velia's breath hitching as it came into her view. The faint smell of her sweat was detectable, mixing with the leathery smell to form a cocktail the young woman could only describe as utterly desirable.

Black nail polish glistened in the darkness as five wiggling toes slowly and inexorably approached. The digits grazed over her, being so close that Velia could very easily touch them. The sole of Alatha's foot soon approached its place and Velia braced herself. The flesh above was all she could see as it came to a rest upon her, pushing most of the air from her lungs as the full weight of the woman was placed upon it. The doughy flesh of her sole pressed into the size changer, forcing her between it and the leather beneath her.

For a moment she couldn't breathe and the pressure was threatening to make her red in the face. Then the pressure let up, signaling a shift in the woman's foot. The first thing Velia did was take a deep breath, immediately taking in the tainted air of the boot. The harsh mixture no longer massaged at her nose, instead it battered its way in and filled her lungs with sweat mixed with leather. She could feel the sticky sheen of sweat upon her from the sole still above her, the substance smearing itself all over her front half.

It was dark, uncomfortable, and gross. It was also turning Velia on more than even the riding crop could. The treatment reminded her how utterly insignificant she was to this woman. Just being stood upon had threatened to kill her from asphyxiation. Again the foot shifted, pressing down upon her again and forcing breath from her lungs. Was she testing her? Getting a feel for how it felt when walking around with Velia beneath her sole? The tiny woman squirmed slightly, hoping that she felt good beneath her girlfriend's foot.

For the first few moments that was the process that repeated, all the while Velia was forced to take in gulps of sweat and leather scented air. She felt a burning arousal between her legs as her face was pressed up against the sweaty sole again and again as the woman above tested her. A bit of the sweat managed to get up her nose and in her gasping mouth, forcing her to taste the foul fluids as much as smell them.

Then suddenly everything lurched as the sole moved off of her slightly, only to press down fully and knock the breath from her lungs. Walking. This was what it was like when Alatha walked. Just the simplest movements were enough to literally rock Velia's entire world. She adjusted and managed to take in gulps of air in between steps, anticipating the footfalls better and better. She tried to squirm as little as possible, fearing that Alatha might think she wanted out. Nothing could be further from the truth in that regard.

Her mouth grew drier as the heat grew, musty and oppressive in nature. Her body was coated in Alatha's sweat, her hair actually sticking to the bottom of the woman's foot slightly. The flesh pressed down upon her hardened nipples with every step, bringing a loud and unrestraint moan from the pain and pleasure. She felt the pressure growing more and more as she thought about how little she was like this in the larger scheme of things. Regulated to just existing under Alatha's foot, her every step reminding her of her place. The very air she breathed reminded her who was in control here.

She was trod upon again and again and Velia found her mind fogging over from the pleasure and pain. This was really happening; she was finally under Alatha's foot. During one step she dared to let her dry tongue leave her lips and licked at the sweaty flesh pressing down upon her, the taste revolting her as she drank it down. Her eyes stung as some of the sweat made its way into them. No doubt outside all Alatha was doing was walking around her apartment but in here the smallest journey held grave consequences.

Finally Velia could not contain herself any longer and the pressure burst forth from her. White hot pleasure escaped her as jet after jet of her blissful release coated at the flesh above and the leather below. Likely it could just be mistaken as but another bit of sweat and she doubted the tensing and relaxing of her body would be noticed by the goddess walking upon her. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as blissful afterglow nearly had her forget to take in air when necessary. She was very certain she could die a happy death after this experience.

After what seemed like ages spent inside of the sweltering heat of her prison the walking came to a stop for a bit. Slowly she felt the flesh above her peel away from her, leaving her panting and gasping as fresh air flooded into the boot. She couldn't move from the spot even if she wanted to, her legs having turned to jelly. The young woman didn't know how long it was until a hand reached inside the boot and peeled her sweat stained form from the bottom of the boot. She felt delirious and had a big dopey smile stuck on her face.

She was vaguely aware she was resting in the palm of Alatha's hand and was staring up at her concerned face. "Velia, are you alright? Velia, answer me!"

The tiny woman let out a rasping chuckle and raised a hand, giving the woman a thumb's up to show she was indeed still alive. A relieved breath left the lips of the pyrokinetic. Velia dropped her arm and continued taking in breaths of fresh air, still smelling Alatha's sweat thick upon her. Likely her own release was mixed with some of it but at the moment the tiny woman could not bring herself to care. The massive hand dropped her on the couch after Alatha ensured she was alright.

"Alright, go ahead and grow. I'll get some water."

Velia blinked, realizing she was indeed rather thirsty. Why the hell was she so thirsty? Slowly she grew back to her normal size, still coated in filth. As Alatha returned she wrinkled her nose in disgust as she picked up the scent and offered Velia a bottle of water. The blonde unscrewed the cap and drank deeply of the water within, greedy gulps escaping down her throat and a bit spilled out over her cheeks. The water soothed at her dry mouth and throat and was more than welcome by her body.

"You smell like feet and sweat. Next time I'll refrain from asking you to grow until I wash you off. Still you don't look any worse than I expected after ten minutes." She remarked, finding a can of air freshener and spraying it quite liberally in the air.

Ten minutes... had it really only been ten minutes? Velia felt like it had at least been an hour she spent pressed between flesh and leather repeatedly. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to spend a day inside of her boots were it possible. Those ten minutes had been everything she had wished for and more. She smiled weakly after taking another long drink of water, placing the mostly empty bottle on the table in front of the couch.

"That... was amazing. I never imagined it would be that good. That got me off better than the crop." Velia said breathlessly.

Alatha blinked before lifting her foot and examining its surface, rolling her eyes even though it was likely most of it had been wiped away on the carpet. "Very nice. I wear you around for ten minutes and you came on my foot."

Velia chuckled, coughing at the end. "Couldn't help it. Just knowing it was you and being trapped under your foot really got me going."

"Well, I suppose it's a compliment in a way. Let's avoid other bodily functions besides that in the future shall we?" Alatha said.

The heroine nodded. "How did it feel? With me under your foot?" She asked, rather curious to know the other end.

The taller woman shrugged. "Kind of weird at first, not used to wearing my girlfriend like an insole. When I started walking around it felt pretty good though, squeezing you down there. I could get used to it."

Velia let a pause fill the air between them for a bit. "So... could we do it again?"

Alatha smirked at her. "Certainly, now that I know this will be a fun method of punishment. Of course you should cool down for ten minutes or so. Let your body recover a bit. We'll keep it to ten minute intervals for now in the boots and try with other things once we figure out how best to work with them." She said.

Velia smiled gratefully and took another drink of water. Her body felt abused and pounded and pretty horrid but she certainly felt good otherwise. The boots were fine tonight as they were now somewhat familiar. Maybe other pieces of footwear would better help her live her fantasies out for staying under Alatha longer but for now this would do. This was another aspect of their relationship she looked very forward to exploring.

Chapter End Notes:

First time I've tried my hand at in shoe (or boot) action, so feedback would be lovely as always!