- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The air conditioning was out over here so I opted to write this little bit from some inspiration! Hope its good!

Velia stood in front of the black fan, willing the air blowing past her to flow faster than the highest speed setting allowed for. In the background she could hear the weather broadcast going on about record highs this coming weekend. As if the south wasn't muggy and hot and humid already. She had spent all of her life down near the gulf but even she was having trouble dealing with it. She wanted to throttle Mother Nature and punt her sadistic ass into the harbor for this malicious bit of weather.

The air conditioning in Alatha's apartment was much better than her own so staying over for the weekend had been a good idea, in theory. Four months into the relationship the place was essentially used by both whenever. However it was little better than her own apartment even with an electric fan blaring full force. The size changer was about ready to scream and stick her head in the freezer. Of course it certainly didn't help that her partner was who she was. In fact, it probably made her misery worse.

The door to the apartment swung open and in stepped Alatha, headband wrapped around her forehead, wearing a sweat stained t-shirt, sweat pants and running shoes. She spread her arms out with a smile on her face. "God, it's wonderful outside! Why didn't I move down to the south ages ago? The weather here's always gorgeous!" She said, pausing to drink deeply from her bottled water.

Velia shot a venomous glare at the pyrokinetic as she sat down on the couch. Hot weather to Alatha was nothing as her body possessed a natural affinity towards extreme heat. A fact that only made the size changer spiteful towards her girlfriend. The freezer was actually looking mighty good with Alatha back. She could just shrink down and stay in there all day and the pyrokinetic could let her out when it was actually bearable to be out and about. Yeah, that was a great idea...

The younger woman instead just muttered some unflattering words under her breath and laid out on the couch, noting the appraising eye her girlfriend was granting her. To try and escape the horrors of the heat Velia had stripped herself down to her bra and panties, for what little good it did her. Naturally it gave the other woman a good opening to eye her up whenever the chance was presented. Not that she'd need to wait for one; the size changer would happily have dressed as such more often if she asked. In the apartment of course.

Alatha sat down on the far end of the couch, the natural heat radiating from her almost unbearable today. "What's got you all grumpy today? The heat can't be that bad."

Velia turned a scowl upon the villainess. "Uh, yeah, it can be. Not all of us have natural resistance to heat. They are called record highs for a reason you know."

"Hey, if it keeps you in that and makes for good running weather I'm perfectly happy." Alatha said, taking another long drink of water.

"Well at least one of us is." Velia muttered, turning to look at the forecast.

The place hadn't initially possessed a TV. As they started to spend more time in the apartment however Velia had bought it with some of her savings. The Blu-ray player was Alatha's purchase as she'd managed to coerce the blonde into watching a few Spaghetti Westerns. It hardly surprised Velia that those and the odd nature documentaries were Alatha's favorites. The villainess could be such a dork.

Suddenly she felt warm and sweaty fingers start to massage at her feet and Velia was quick to smack Alatha away. "Not now, it's too hot and you are way too hot."

The dark haired beauty smirked. "So glad you think so, Lia."

The fingers returned and this time Velia kicked slightly and placed her feet on the floor. "I'm serious, Alatha, I'm not in the mood and you're all hot and sweaty." She growled.

Alatha frowned at the rejection but wisely opted not to push the point to the size changer's relief. She was pushy at times but knew what her limits were. Velia let out a huff and returned her attention to the weather report. The whole weekend being this miserably hot was probably going to be the death of her. She didn't even want to think about having to work, either as a bartender or heroine. All she wanted to do was just laze on the couch and move as little as humanly possible.

The young woman didn't know when it had happened but eventually she'd nodded off blissfully, likely after Alatha had left the room to get a shower. She woke with a start, wiping a thin line of drool from her cheek. The room was dark and the television was off. The heat was still fairly disgusting and she had to peel her sweaty form from the couch rather uncomfortably. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked towards the digital clock on the kitchen counter to figure out what time it was.

"Hello there, little Bug."

Velia felt any grogginess leave her the moment she laid eyes upon Alatha standing in front of the kitchen counter; naked as the day she was born. Her arms were crossed under her breasts, pushing the large swells of flesh up in a rather pleasing manner. The heat bearing down upon her seemed to flow between her legs as she stared at the taller woman. Her posture oozed both confidence and dominance in equal regards, causing her mouth to go completely dry. A smirk curled up the pyrokinetic's full lips.

Alatha approached the couch and cupped a hand under Velia's chin. Her dark eyes were alight with mischief and sadistic glee in equal regard. It was a light that stirred something inside of the size changer. The woman's hand was still warm but smelled heavily of cinnamon rather than sweat. A thumb was softly drawn over her lips, a feather light touch that felt divine. It was affectionate, patronizing in some ways.

"You were complaining about the heat, so I, in my boundless generosity, spent time coming up with a few fun ideas for you, Bug."

It was formed as a statement and not a request, yet Velia knew she could just refuse. She could, however the foul mood she had been in was rather evaporated at this moment. In its place was curiosity. "I-I would be up for something, Lady Dalal."

"Of course you would. Come."

The command had her up on her feet and scrambling after her lover as she moved towards the kitchen. Without missing a beat the freezer was swung open and the pyrokinetic set out three cubes of ice on the counter. Next she placed a glass on its side. Velia licked her lips as her first thoughts were of some ice play. In this heat she would most certainly be up for that though the presence of the glass was a tad odd. What role would that hold in this?

Alatha pointed to the counter. "Strip, then sit on the counter and shrink to two inches."

Velia peeled off her bra and panties and complied with the command rather easily, licking her lips as she stared up at the naked goddess looming over her. It was not the first time she'd looked upon her nude when she was tiny but each time she was awed. Her eyes played over every inch of the gloriously tanned skin, avoiding her face purposely. Too look upon her eyes without permission incurred punishment. Punishment that, while desirable, would likely interfere with the scenario.

Alatha leaned into the counter, pressing her breasts against its surface and moving her face mere inches from Velia. She could feel the warmth of her breath and stared ahead at plush lips she would have loved the chance to worship. A chuckle escaped the titanic woman, no doubt having noticed the look of utter desire upon her face. Alatha slipped into her role very easily, almost effortlessly.

"Mmm, I bet you'd give anything to kiss these lips of mine. To grind against them perhaps? Such a pity I'm not here for your amusement, Bug. You exist for my pleasure, nothing else." She said, blowing hard out of her mouth towards Velia.

The blonde let out a squeak as the gust of harsh air knocked her onto her backside, the show of effortless dominance causing moisture to gather between her legs. "Yes, Lady Dalal. I understand."

Another chuckle. "Good. I'm so pleased to have a cute Bug that knows her place. In any event, onto your task. I'm feeling rather parched at the moment, so do be a dear and move the ice into my glass. Please me and I might consider rewarding you. Disappoint me and you'll be wishing the heat was your only problem."

With this command Alatha drew back and Velia stared at the three large cubes of ice. She swallowed hard as she noted that each one was about half her current size and were already starting to melt. Alatha's rewards were very generous when she was a good little Bug, and her punishments were suitably severe. All thoughts of the heat being a problem melted away as she moved towards the ice, the cold radiating off of the chunks of frozen water the closer she got.

The instant her tiny fingers touched one of the ice cubes Velia immediately regretted complaining about how hot it was. Lifting it and carrying it the whole way would be unwise. It might slip from her hands and would be rather heavy. As such she opted to slowly push the piece of ice towards the glass in the distance. Halfway there she started to feel her fingers go numb and a chill spread through her whole body. This was certainly one way of contending with the elements.

The trail of freezing water that melted off of the ice slickened the bottoms of her feet with chilling cold. She gazed up towards her Lady, noting that she was busying herself with playing with her nipples. Despite the cold, heat pooled between her legs as she forced her gaze forward again. She was toiling away at such a simple task for this woman's pleasure. It was her place. The fact that Alatha considered this simple act beneath her was rather arousing in and of itself. Eventually the woman's booming voice cut in.

"Am I distracting you, little Bug?" She asked smoothly, leaning in so she could actually hear Velia's answer.

"N-no, L-L-Lady D-Dalal!" She chattered out, her teeth starting to clack quite loudly.

"Oh? Pity. I was thinking of giving you the opportunity to worship my nipples."

Velia mentally cursed her denial and paused in her progress. "I-I mean, y-yes, Lady Dalal!"

Alatha let out a tsk. "So you were lying to me then, you pathetic pale thing? I will have to punish you for that."

The tiny woman's shoulders slumped despondently and a pit opened up in her stomach. She knew better than to argue the point as that would just incur more punishment. When she reached the glass the cube was half melted in the heat of the room. As such it was a tad easier to lift and push inside the glass container, though its slippery surface did almost result in her dropping it a few times. Her entire body felt frigid and gooseflesh had formed over her pale skin rather quickly as a result.

Knowing that her time was running out Velia ran back towards the remaining cubes, nearly slipping a few times. When she reached the other two cubes she felt confident enough that she could push both along. Her feeling in her hands was mostly gone by this point and she was shivering but also was very determined not to fail. She also knew in the back of her mind that there was always an out if things got out of hand. It felt safe enough to keep going and was certainly arousing enough to warrant her to desire to keep on pushing.

Unfortunately her hurry proved to be her downfall. One of the cubes slipped away from her tenuous grip and fell off of the edge of the counter. Velia's fingers groped at the air where it had once been in despair, her eyes wide as shame fell over her. Her shame was only compounded when Alatha lifted the glass to look at the single mostly melted ice cube within, shaking it slightly to elicit a clinking noise. A displeased sigh left her lips as she set the glass down and looked down at the shivering young woman on the counter before her.

"I gave you such a simple task, Bug. A small child could fill my glass with ice, but you failed at it. How utterly disappointing." She drawled.

Velia fell to her knees, bowing deeply before her Lady. "Forgive me, Lady Dalal! It just slipped out of my-."

"Don't cover up your failure with excuses, Bug." Alatha cut in, her tone as cold as the mostly melted ice.

The blonde squeaked pitifully as she felt her sides pinched and watched the ground beneath her grow distant. The grip was uncomfortable and made breathing a labored effort. The villainess had gotten quite good at handling her roughly when tiny while avoiding hurting her. It was rather impressive to the heroine. The world around her was a blur as she was carried towards wherever Alatha was going to take her for her punishment. Eventually they came to a stop and Velia found herself pressed up face first against the sole of Alatha's foot.

The scent of cinnamon was still heavy even down here though the lingering smell of her sweat still peeked through. She felt a string pulled around behind her back and pulled tightly up, forcing her against the doughy flesh above. The body heat let off by the pyrokinetic slowly thawed at her Velia, contrasting nicely as her position heated up her arousal. Moisture was forming between her thighs as further strings were applied to her, pinning her completely to the massive foot of her lover.

She felt Alatha flex her foot, the arching motion forcing her to bend backwards uncomfortably. Velia groaned against the woman's sole, the discomfort mixing nicely in her stomach with her arousal. It was an increasingly common punishment to be tied and restrained to the bottom of her foot, one that Alatha seemed to like breaking out whenever she was small. Her boots were still Velia's favorite place but being worn like this let it last much longer. The longest she'd been left down there was an hour. A glorious hour of being squished between carpet and flesh.

The moment Alatha was satisfied with her binding was the moment the carpet collided with Velia's back. Air was torn from the young woman's lungs from the force as pain blossomed. She whimpered as she felt pleasure replace the pain, a euphoric sensation from being so used by her lover. The familiar cycle of breathing between each step rose though she soon found things made irregular. The walking stopped shortly and Velia watched as a shroud of fabric was pulled up Alatha's legs. Loose jeans.

The sound of more rustling fabric indicated the goddess treading upon her was getting dressing. Being stood upon for extended period was always painful, forcing her to strain against a growing need for air beneath Alatha's foot. Velia soon felt her moving once again and resumed breathing in the cinnamon scented air, finding the smell so odd when she was used to constantly being assaulted by sweat. There was something missing from it. The filth of being coated in the sweat was quite a turn on in and of itself, without it the process was very weird to her.

Eventually she heard rustling from where Alatha's toes were, the digits wriggling slightly against something. She felt a rubbery material meet her back. Velia couldn't see anything but Alatha's sole from her position so being accustomed to feeling different things was important. This felt like one of Alatha's flip flops. She swallowed hard, a thrill shooting through her as she heard a door opened. She was being worn outside of the apartment. The issue of the heat was very far from her mind by this point in the scenario as the sandal started to slap at her back painfully.

Each impact caused a groan to leave her lips. It was the closest thing to a riding crop as foot wear got and Velia had learned to enjoy it quite a bit. Each step was a punishment for her failure, reminding her why she was here. When in the elevator or not moving Alatha occasionally tapped her foot to grant Velia some air. It was another discovery their experiments had yielded. The size changer idly wondered just how bruised her back would be by the end of this.

By the time Alatha had left the building the pressure between Velia's legs had grown to the point where she felt the force of a climax roll through her body. This was nowhere near the end of her ordeals as her lover continued to walk, her foot stained with the fruits of Velia's labors. The breathing cycle was rather easily predicted by this point so even in the bliss of her afterglow the size changer breathed well. Part of her wondered where they were going, however the rest of her didn't care.

The walking went on and on and Alatha occasionally came to a stop but always went moving right after. Velia was drooling against the slowly sweating flesh above her, the familiar smell she had grown to enjoy filling her nose. The rewards Alatha granted were generous but her punishments were always geared to pleasing her. The pyrokinetic was fairly easily pleased herself though any repayment the size changer gave her always seemed... inadequate. Lacking in her own eyes compared to the rapture Alatha could bring her to.

After this first release Velia felt another one slowly build as she was trod upon, each harsh slap of the rubber below her feeling divine. Each time she felt her release coming however Alatha would stop, tapping her foot slightly but otherwise doing very little until the tiny blonde calmed down again. This torture of pleasure and denial continued on and on, growing worse as her lover started to sweat more and more. Velia's muffled cries were frustrated and she writhed each time she was denied, not enough to bring the scenario to an end but enough to convey her need. Which was probably only pleasing her Lady.

Velia had no idea what was happening in the world around her, the world as far as she was concerned was composed of the sweaty flesh she was clinging to and the burning between her legs. Foul sweat filled her mouth and nose as it was wont to do, increasing her arousal but still not managing to help her find release. At one point her mind simply became a fog of need, a need to satisfy the growing ache. She would do anything to just make it stop and find release.

Finally the rubber below vanished and the carpet returned, Alatha walking for a bit before Velia felt air upon her back for a time. "Did you learn your lesson yet, Bug?"

In response Velia let out muffled cries, wriggling against Alatha's foot desperately. A chuckle was heard from above as the ties around her were slackened and Velia felt herself peeled from Alatha's sweaty sole. She took in great gulps of air, soon laid out upon the titanic woman's palm. The pinky of her free hand went down between Velia's legs, quickly granting her the blissful and white hot release she had craved for so long. The size changer squealed in pleasure, her eyes upon the smirking face above.

As she lay out in the palm of Alatha's hand, exhausted and finally pleased she smiled dumbly at her partner. That... had certainly taken her mind off of the heat problem. Velia would also never look at flip flops the same way again, given how bruised her back was going to be. She chuckled breathlessly, her mouth dry from the sweat and humidity. The sandals were easier to stay under compared to the boots but were just as tiring on the body.

"Right. Let's get you cleaned up and big again, Bug. While I was wearing you out and about I bought some ice cream to share. I also caught a nice documentary on DVR for us to watch." Alatha said.

In that moment, Velia felt a fluttering in her stomach and a swelling in her heart. The villainess could be mean and pushy at times, but others she was as sweet as could be. In that moment as she was being brought to the bathroom sink in Alatha's gentle fingers, Velia felt loved. A strange love, but love nonetheless. What a lovely way to end such a miserable day.