- Text Size +

Dagon didn't have many memories before his sister was born, all he remembered was that his mom didn't care much for him. There were times where she would almost step on him or push him aside as a toddler. This only made their relationship that much harder to form. All she ever did for him was feed him when he was hungry and carry him around, other than that he was lucky if she talked to him. Males were never really accepted as part of any Giantess family, or that's what his mother told him. She always loved to remind him how lucky that she didn't eat him right where he stood or traded him off to another Giantess.

Dagon figured he was different the moment Cindy's father was found by his mother. As a kid Dagon was small or so he thought. Dagon was just slightly taller than Cindy's father, and he was just a kid. It turns out that when a male is born from a Giantess they are easily 5-6 feet tall like any other Giantess child, but instead of growing they start to shrink down to the size of a normal person. When Dagon turned around 10-11 he was the size of a normal 10-year-old.

Cindy's Dad was captured by Dagon's mother and barely lasted more than a day or two before she broke him. Just like Dagon's father, and like the other countless males used by Giantess. By the time he passed away, he had already impregnated Dagon's mother with a child, Cindy.

The moment Cindy was born she was a few inches taller than Dagon. Dagon remembered seeing the joy in his mother's face when she found out she had a girl. Dagon had never seen her so happy before in her life. His mother kept Cindy close and loved her with all her heart... unlike her relationship with Dagon. Yet Dagon never held that against Cindy, it wasn't her fault that Dagon's mother didn't love him. Besides Dagon loved his sister just as much as his mom loved her, Dagon knew that Cindy was a kind soul. She never treated him like his mom did and always wanted to play together. Sadly, those days didn't last for long.

 

 

Giantess usually eat people, but when they are young it's hard to eat something that is usually the same size as you. So when Cindy turned 7 and Dagon was about to turn 11, Cindy was roughly twice the size of Dagon by then, their mother decided it was time for Cindy to try her first person. Luckily Dagon wasn't used as an example, something his mother always threatened him with if he displeased her.

"Ok Cindy, it's time for you to become a Giantess, just like your mother," Dagon's giant mother told her with anticipation in her voice. It was almost like a tradition for all Giantess to watch their daughters eat their first person. Dagon's mother had captured a tiny person probably around the age of 50 or so. The man looked horrified as he tried to plead with Dagon's mother, she paid no attention to him. She placed the man on the ground and waited for Cindy to eat the man. "Go on," Her mother said waiting for her daughter.

Cindy looked up at her mom, "Eat him? Why?" Dagon's mother looked just as confused as Cindy did. As Cindy was questioning her mother, the man started to run away. Dagon's mom reached down and grabbed the man by the legs. He again started to beg for his life but she didn't care. She easily snapped both legs and made him cry out in pain as his legs flopped around useless.

Dagon had seen Giantess eat people before and this wasn't anything new to him, but today it seemed different to him. Maybe because that could have been him. Dagon had to hold his over his mouth to stop himself from making any noise. The last thing he wanted to do was get his mother mad at him and maybe treat him just like that man. Dagon watched as Cindy look at the poor man who was wailing in agony.

"I ... don't want to mommy," Cindy said.

"Cindy," Their mother warned.

"But I can't. Why do I have to," Cindy said as she looked over to her brother for help. Dagon couldn't do anything but feel sorry for her as their mother was forcing her to do something she didn't want to. Then Dagon's mother looked over toward Dagon and gave him a glare that made him step back away from them.

"Cindy, you will eat him," Cindy's mom told her.

Cindy just stared at the man as he still seemed to be trying to get away with broken legs, crawling away on the ground. Wanting to please her mother, Cindy reached down and picked up the man. "Don't, please don't, no stop," Shouted the man as he looked at Cindy. Dagon watched as his little sister, roughly twice as tall as the man, went to eat the man. Cindy opened her mouth and put the man's hand inside her mouth and bite down on it. The man let out a howl as his arm was bitten clean off.

"That's my girl," Cindy's mom said as she clapped her approval for her daughter. Meanwhile Cindy chewed slowly getting the full flavor of the man. Swallowing Cindy went for another bite and took out a large chunk out of the man's side causing him to screaming out and go limp. Dagon had to look away as Cindy started to get the blood on her as she continued to eat the man. It took Cindy a while but she finally stopped eating leaving only parts of the man in a pool of sticky red blood.

Dagon could only watch as his mother praised his sister on her first kill. It was clear that Cindy wasn't feeling the same as she kept looking at the mess she made of the man on the ground. Finally, when she was done praising her daughter, their mother told them she was going to get a fire started and left to collect wood. As soon as she was gone Cindy quickly ran over toward a tree. Dagon could hear her throw up the remains of the man that she just ate. She puked for a good solid minute as she tried to purge what was in her stomach.

Dagon went over to his sister to check on her. He did is best not to look at what just came out of his sister, but it was hard not to look when the pile of vile was easily his size. "Are you ok," Dagon asked Cindy.

She shook her head as she looked very ill. "I didn't want to," Cindy told him.

"I know," Dagon said trying to sooth her, but was unable to do much other than pat her leg.

It wasn't long until their mother came back. Dagon helped Cindy cover up her mess and made sure that their mother wouldn't notice. Cindy was the first to fall asleep that night leaving only him and his mom together in the night. Dagon could feel his mom looking at him but he didn't dare look at her. Just as he was about to go to bed his mom spoke to him.

"Tomorrow morning I want you gone." Dagon looked at his mom shocked. She couldn't really mean it could she? She continued "Your presence is confusing to Cindy. If she is to grow up as a proper Giantess, she can't be distracted by you."

"But..." Dagon said shocked and confused, but mostly frightened. He had never been by himself, there was no way he could survive.

"I'm giving you a chance to leave, or you can stay and tomorrow you'll be my breakfast. It's your choice," Dagon's mother said coldly. With that being said she went to lay next to her daughter and go to bed. Dagon just sat there terrified and upset. His mother meant every word she said, he was the reason Cindy couldn't eat that man like she should have. Both him and his mother knew it, and when it came to her daughter she would do anything for her, even killing her only son.

After a long time of thought, Dagon figured he might as well live than become food for his mother. If anything he would continue to live just in spite of her. Gathering the very few things he owned he went over to his sleeping sister. Silently he kissed her giant forehead and wished her well. With the breaking of dawn, Dagon left his family and headed out to find someplace where he belonged.

It took Dagon a few weeks until he found a weird patch of dirt that he later learned was called a road. It was luck that Dagon followed it and finally meet people like him. They were heading toward something called a town where there were supposedly more people. Deciding that was better than trying to live in the woods, Dagon headed toward a town to see if there was anything for him there.

Sadly, Dagon learned early of the horrors that humans can do to people very quickly. The first couple of months were hell for him, worse than living with his mother. At least his mother took care of him even if she ignored him, however in the town it was everyone for themselves. Dagon was forced to do things that he will never forget in order to have a little amount of food or shelter for a night. Things that made him feel less than a human. There weren't many jobs that were looking for a kid his age and uneducated like he was. However, he eventually found a job cleaning and doing errands for a tavern for a little amount of food and a place to sleep.

A couple of years later Dagon found he was old enough to join the military at the age of 13. He was grouped together with the other poor children or orphans that sought out a job to pay for their food. Dagon joined the military to move up in the world. The military were responsible for security inside and outside the city guarding supplies and doing some scouting. Any soldiers that stayed in the military over a year were granted free housing and education. This was a dream job for Dagon, until he learned why it had so many perks. Many of the soldiers, or children that were his age barely made it through a year. The system was flawed and the new soldiers got the jobs that the veterans didn't want, like guarding supplies from Giantess.

The first 3 months were horrible. Dagon nearly died his first job when his squad was ambushed by robbers. They attacked at night and slaughter most of the soldiers and stole the supplies. Dagon and his survivors were charged for the loss of goods and had to work longer before being promoted. Dagon was also attacked the next job by Giantess who ate nearly everyone. He lost more friends than he could count as each time he was sent out for a mission he would return with less than half his squad. Eventually Dagon made it a year and got promoted and was rewarded with his perks of education. This helped him move up in the military from just being cannon fodder to a decent respectable commander.

The education helped Dagon learn how to act like a normal person, how to correctly talk to them, and more about the world. There was so much that Dagon didn't know, that it was astonishing. Yet, what he really wanted to learn about was what he was. Was he human or a Giantess? When they covered the topic of Giantess he thought he would learn more, but sadly it turned out that people knew less about Giantess than he did. They knew very little about Giantess, they knew they were large and always attacked people. Dagon tried to find more about Giantess, especially about male born Giantess like himself, but there was no information on the topic. If there were more people like him in the city, they didn't share that information with anyone. Deciding to follow suit, if there were, Dagon kept his lineage hidden and whenever someone asked he just said his parents were dead and didn't get to know them.

Over the next 7 years Dagon worked for the military guarding their supplies or picking up jobs for protection for extra cash. He was in command of his own squad and was able to pick what jobs to do. With the thanks to Dagon's childhood he knew some tricks that Giantess tend to us or where they usually go to hunt. It's what helped Dagon survive for so long out there. During this time, he met Peter. Peter was a lot older than he was but for some reason Peter took a liking to Dagon. Dagon saw Peter as a father or big brother, although Dagon didn't know what it was like to have a father or brother but figured if he did it would be something like his and Peter's relationship. Peter looked after Dagon even when Dagon didn't ask for it. Although that didn't mean he didn't make money off of Dagon's services, still they were good friends.

 

 

When Dagon turned 20 and all signs of his past were gone, no one knew anything about his horrible childhood or what he had to do to survive. He was educated better than most people and even had a decent home of his own. He had a few good friends and was enjoying his life. Life was looking good for him, until he got his latest assignment.

Dagon was given orders to guard an aristocrat to another town. Dagon thought nothing of it and gathered his soldiers to make the journey. The day before they were about to depart was when things took a turn for the worst. Usually Dagon set the path they would take and tended to stay away from certain roads that usually attracted Giantess attention, which would take a few extra days to traverse around these areas. However, the aristocrat had other plans and demanded to reach the town within 3 days for his birthday as soon as possible regardless of Dagon's warnings and instruction. Dagon thought of letting them go without him, but some of his friends were still following orders. Going against his instincts Dagon followed the aristocrat's demands and lead his troops hoping to save his men and friends from any danger they might head into.

It was the second day of their journey and nothing bad had happened ... yet. Fate had other plans though. As Dagon lead his men and the aristocrat down one of the main roads he noticed something moving in the woods. Showing the signal to be on guard, Dagon slowed down and observed the woods. "What's the hold up," the aristocrat asked in an upset tone. Before Dagon could warn him, a Giantess jumped out and attacked.

Dagon's men reacted as fast as they could but before they could prepare for combat another Giantess surprised them from behind and then another one blocking off the front. In a flash there were 4 Giantess surrounding them and they all were closing in fast. Dagon quickly ordered his men to get into formation but as soon as a Giantess struck a line of men all hell broke loose as fighting filled the air. Dagon couldn't control his men and coordinate a defense as he watched good friends either get eaten or snapped in two. The screams of his men still haunt him to this day. Dagon saw most of his soldiers trapped between all 4 of the Giantess being picked off one by one. Dagon went to try and save his men only to see a giant shadow loom over him. Before he could react a fifth Giantess snatched him off his horse and brought him toward her mouth.

Cursing at the Giantess as he reached for his weapon he tried to break free but was in a firm grip. In a blind furry Dagon shouted at the Giantess, "I'll cut your eyes out you bitch!" That was when he got a good look at the Giantess eyes. A pair of bright blue eyes that reminded him of someone. As he looked into her eyes, she looked back at him.

"Dagon," She asked suspiciously.

In complete disbelief Dagon just stared at his little sister... She changed a lot since Dagon last saw her, but so did he. The little sister he once knew grew up and was here to finally finish what his mother failed to do from the beginning. Letting out a bitter laugh Dagon said, "I guess if anyone were to eat me, I'd want it to be you sis." Dagon saw the hurt in her eyes at that comment but before he could say anything one of the Giantess behind him called out to Cindy.

"Hurry up with that one Cindy or you'll miss out."

Dagon was able to turn around to see how bad the scene behind him was but Cindy wouldn't let him. "Don't look," Cindy told him saddened. It wasn't long before one of the four Giantess came into view.

"What's taking you so long Cindy? I know it's your first hunt but you can't take forever you're going to miss all the food. Hurry up and eat him."

"I can't," Cindy told her.

"Why not?"

"Um... because, I think I'm in heat," Cindy lied to her. Dagon heard this and instantly made a disgusting noise at the thought, only to have Cindy cover his entire head with her hand silencing him.

"You're in heat?" She asked surprised. "Wow, you must really be an early bloomer. Is he your first?" Cindy blushed and nodded. The Giantess smirked and patted her on the shoulder. "I understand, you should go have some fun with him. We'll meet up with you some other time." Cindy waited until they all left and took Dagon into the woods and set him down.

Cindy just stared at Dagon as he looked back at her.

Finally, after a long moment Dagon finally said, "Well you got bigger."

"That's it?" Cindy asked "After 9 years that's all you have to say?"

Dagon looked confused, "What do you want me to say? Hey sis how you doing? Sorry I haven't been there for any of your birthdays."

Cindy looked upset, "How could you run off like that?"

Looked stunned, "What did you expect me to do?"

Frowning Cindy crossed her arms, "We were family. Why would you turn your back on us?"

"God, that's rich," Dagon shouted at her. "What kind of family tries to eat their son? Or treat him like he is worthless and doesn't matter? What kind of mother threatens their kid with running away or die the next morning?"

It was Cindy's turn to look confused. "Mom wouldn't do that. She loved you."

"Bullshit," Dagon shouted at her. "You probably don't remember because you were young but she never said my name and love in the same sentence except how much she would LOOOOOOVE to eat me."

"She was only trying to make you strong," Cindy said protecting her mother.

Dagon gave her a crazy look, "You can't be serious? That is the biggest lie I ever heard, and trust me I have heard some pretty big lies in my life."

Cindy shook her head, "She told me. When you left it was just me and her, and every once and a while she would tell me how she was trying to make you strong enough to survive in this world. She knew you wouldn't be able to live with us and needed to be ready for whatever the world threw at you. There were nights where she would cry because how much she missed you."

Dagon didn't believe her, "That is a load of shit. She fucking wouldn't even look at me most days. There is no way she had an ounce of love for me. If I were to walk up to her right now she would most likely step on me without a second thought."

"... she wouldn't." Cindy said sadly.

"How much would you bet?"

"She can't," Cindy said more sternly. "She passed away last year."

This caused Dagon to stop his tirade. "... you've been all by yourself haven't you." Cindy nodded as she felt some tears forming. "Sorry," Dagon told her. Cindy was barely 16 and living by herself. She had to be 15 when her mother died. That couldn't have been easy for her. Especially considering how Giantess didn't converse with others that often, leaving her all by herself. "Look, Cindy, I'm sorry about what I said about mom. Let's just forget it."

Cindy slumped down to the ground as she looked really upset. "You don't know how hard it's been." Dagon didn't want to remind her he was way younger when he left, so he kind of did understand. "I haven't been able to talk to anyone in a long time." Cindy let out a historically laugh, "In fact this is the first time I have talked to another Giantess. This was my first hunt." Cindy let out a sob. "I can't even do this right..."

Dagon tried to comfort her, "Cindy." He put his hand on her leg to try and let her know he was here for her.

"Why am I so messed up?"

"You're not."

Cindy shook her head, "I am. I can't even eat someone."

"I'm your brother. That would be weird," Dagon said trying to make a joke.

"NO. I mean I CAN'T eat a person." Dagon frowned. Cindy continued still with tears in her eyes. "I've tried so many times. But it's all the same like that first night, the night you ran away. Whenever I try they always reminds me of you and I can't bear the thought of eating my brother. Even if mother puts them in a soup or something else my stomach just makes me throw it up. Not only do I not want to eat someone, I literally can't eat them. There has never been a Giantess that can't eat a person. I would have to pretend to enjoy the meal and then make up an excuse to go throw up."

"If you haven't eaten anyone, then what have you been eating," Dagon asked worried. That was when her gut let out a growl. "You have been eating, right?"

Cindy looked away, "Some berries or little animals."

Dagon looked shocked. A Giantess her size needed to eat more than just that. She had been starving herself for years. How she managed to survive this long on only that little amount of food was shocking. "We have to get you something to eat," Dagon told her as he went to see if any supplies made it after the slaughter of his men. Dagon headed over to the road with Cindy following. Dagon had to stamp down his emotions at the sight of what remained of his men. There wasn't much left of them, or their supplies. There was a crushed cart with some cooking supplies that Dagon collected and brought them over to Cindy. "Get some firewood and we can cook this for you. I'm going to see if I can catch something more substantial for you."

"Dagon," Cindy tried to protest but Dagon ignored her.

"Look, you're my sister. I might not have been there for you when you needed me, but I'm here for you now."

Cindy was stunned. She was finally able to say something, "Thank you."

It didn't take too long to get some more food for Cindy and cook it for her. When Dagon was done cooking, Cindy devoured almost all the food and still looked pretty hungry. As soon as she was done eating, Cindy laid down to rest. "Thank you again. It was good to see you again, it really is."

Dagon blew a raspberry at her, "You're only saying that because I fed you."

Cindy chuckled and poked him in the shoulder, "Shut up little bro."

Dagon shook his head at her remark. "It's getting dark, you should get some rest." It wasn't long before she fell asleep. Dagon was used to staying up late guarding his men from the animals that hunt at night. It was hardwired into him, so it wasn't unnatural for him to be up all night. As Dagon was still up he heard his sister starting to dream.

Cindy was mumbling something in her sleep. She was tossing and turning like she was having a nightmare. Dagon went over to comfort her and started to sooth her causing her to settle down. Cindy finally went back to a calmer sleep. Just as Dagon went back to set by the fire he heard his sister say in her sleep, "Please ... don't leave me.... Dagon...."

This tugged at his heart hearing the sadness in her voice and how much she needed him. Getting up he went back to his sister and sat near her to help her sleep better. "I told you, I'm here for you now."

 

 

After that night, Dagon stayed with his sister. As much as he helped her survive and kept her company, she did the same for him. They caught up with each other and told each other stories of their life and adventures. Dagon learned that their mother was very loving to his sister, was always kind to her took great care of her when she was still alive. Dagon never talked about their mother again and left it alone as did Cindy. Cindy learned a lot about people and towns, what life in the city was like.

Dagon didn't miss his life in the town, in fact there wasn't much left for him back in town. After losing his men and most likely would have gotten a demotion from the failure of the mission, Dagon decided to give it all up. Dagon continued to head to towns to get supplies or trade goods but he gave up on the military and human society. He occasionally talked with Peter but that was it.

Probably the strangest thing for Dagon was that he felt more at home out of the town then he ever did inside of it. Sure it was dangerous and kind of lonely out here, but he felt at home for some strange reason. Dagon didn't know if it was because this was where he grew up, or if it was because of his sister, or maybe it was because it was who he was. All Dagon knew was that from then on he was going to protect his sister from now on....

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone has any questions about their backstory or about Giantess let me know and I'll try answering them in the next chapter.