- Text Size +

Kevin ran as the Giantesses captured his troops or worse, eaten them. He didn't know where he was going but he managed to get away. He ran as far as he could until he came across the road to travel between cities, where he thought he was safe. That was until he heard the Giantesses heading his way. He remained as silent as possible behind a tree until he knew that he was safe. That was when he noticed them heading toward a small clearing where they must have set up camp. It was getting dark out and they must have headed back to get some sleep.

Not wanting to end up like the rest of his squad mates, Kevin decided to head back on the long journey home. He might just be lucky enough to survive and tell the King what transpired. Taking a deep breath to steady his beating heart, Kevin headed off away from where the Giantesses were heading. Saying a silent pray for his troops, Kevin headed off in the night to go back home. As Kevin entered a clearing void of trees, Kevin could barely see his surroundings in the dark. Spotting what he thought was the road, Kevin quickly ran to the road for safety. It was no surprise that Kevin didn't notice the pit in front of him until he went tumbling in. Knocked out from the impact of the fall, Kevin remained in the pit waiting for help...

 

 

Melody was frustrated. She spent what felt like hours searching for that little bitch, but couldn't find her anywhere. That being said, she did however find a few of the other men. She found one while looking for the girl. He had perfect timing, as Melody was starting to get really hungry and was afraid she would have to eat her precious prize she caught. As soon as the man in shiny metal came around a tree, Melody snatched him up and practically shoved him down her throat before he could even scream. That being said, she didn't enjoy the metal scraping her throat as he slid down into her empty gullet, but it was a small price to pay.

"Your friend tasted delicious," Melody teased. Melody waited for an outburst or some rude remark but the man said nothing. In fact, he didn't show much emotion over what she did. This only made her that more interested in him. She never met anyone like him before. Wondering how he might react when she gobbled up that sweet looking girl, Melody continued her search now with a tingling sensation in her stomach and between her legs.

 

 

It was starting to become dark and Melody didn't find that woman. Angry at the little tramp that got away, Melody headed back to their camp with one extra man. She now had two men captured and one already being worked on by her belly. Melody tried to keep him kicking as long as possible, but when you're on an empty stomach they don't tend to last very long. It wasn't even 30 minutes after swallowing him did he let out a high pitch scream and a clawing sensation on the inside of her stomach. Melody's stomach acids made quick work of him and his shiny armor, which will soon not be very shiny anymore. Making her way back to camp she ran into Ginger and Cathy. They were on their way back for the night.

Ginger was holding onto one man tightly as he tried to break free of her grasp. Melody asked how her hunt went and found out that Ginger caught as many as she did. She already devoured two of them and was saving the third. Cathy let out a loud burp and laughed.

"Guess how many I got," Cathy smirked. Melody looked at her and saw that she had one in each hand.

"4," Ginger guessed.

"Nope, 6!" Cathy let out another burp which Melody could smell from where she was. It definitely smelled like she engorged herself on a lot of meat. "These two are going to enjoy their next couple of hours with me," Cathy said as she licked one who started to try and wiggle out of her hand. Melody took another look at Cathy and saw that her rather large gut was even larger and extend from her meal. Looking a little closer she could see her stomach wiggling a little. Some of her meal was still alive.

"Can't believe you ate that many," Melody said impressed.

"What about you," Ginger asked Melody.

"One was enough, besides," Melody said holding both her captives up. "I'm horny."

Both Ginger and Cathy got the same look in their eyes. Once they got back to camp Ginger started a fire for them. Once the fire was set she took a seat and looked at her captive. He wasn't much to look at, especially compared to the ones she ate early. He was kind of scrawny and didn't seem like much. Shrugging, she didn't mind. Besides she kind of liked them that way. Seeing what the others were doing Ginger saw Cathy licking each of her captives trying to see which was tastier. Each one tried to get away when it was their turn to be licked. Melody was apparently talking to her two captives on the other side of the fire.

"Well little guy, I guess it's about time we get started," She said to the man.

"Started?" He whimpered.

"What's your name little guy," Ginger asked. She didn't care, but it always seemed to calm them down. She didn't want the poor guy fainting on her.

"J-J-Jeff."

"Jeff? That's a nice name, why don't you get out of those clothes," Ginger said. It was more of a demand as she was already stripping his armor off his body. Jeff didn't put up a fight as he was now bare to her eyes. "Mmmm."

"Are y-y-you going to e-e-eat me?"

"Do you want me to," Ginger asked.

"No," Jeff nearly shouted.

"Well, I hope you can follow my instructions then."

"Um, ok" Jeff said as he looked confused.

Ginger was starting to get into it. She loved toying with men, especially ones like Jeff. Ginger decided to show Jeff what she had planned for him. Dipping her hands down she moved them toward her loincloth that hide her sex from the world. Shifting it to the side she showed her enormous lower lips to Jeff who just gapped at them. Stifling back a laugh at his shock, Ginger took one of her fingers and started rub her already moistened region. Jeff took a step back but Ginger wasn't going to let him go. "Come here," She said as she spread her folds open slightly.

Jeff hesitated but remember what the Giantess told him. Stepping forward, he was just a few inches away from the Giantess' pussy. It was glistening in the fire light.

"Have you ever been with a woman," Ginger asked. Jeff shook his head. Ginger felt a tremor go up her spine. Perfect. "Don't be shy. I want you to touch me."

Jeff stood frozen as he debated with himself what to do. There was a nudge at his back that sent him off balanced into the flesh. He shoved his hands out to brace himself only to have one get sucked into the depths of the Giantess.

"Mmmm, that's it. Yeah, move your arm around. Yes, like that but faster. Keep going," Ginger encouraged him. He was moving his arm in and out like he was trying to punch her. If he was, it felt great. Looking down at Jeff, Ginger spotted his arousal. "Ohhh, is my little Jeff getting excited?" Jeff paused as he shamefully blushed at her question. "Don't stop," Ginger told him. Jeff continued as he was told. After a very exhausting time Jeff was getting tired. He was also getting soaked as every time he thrust his arm in there he would collide with her and get her juices all over his body.

"I don't think I can keep going," Jeff told Ginger who seemed to be enjoying his work.

"Really? That's a shame. Here let me help you," She reached down and picked up the sticky Jeff. "And your all gooey too."

"What are you going to do? Don't eat me!"

"I'm not going to eat you silly," Ginger said as she held him close to her oozing pussy that looked more like a river now. "I'm just going to help finish me off." Jeff looked uncertain which made Ginger shiver in anticipation for what was next. Slowly she inserted his feet into her hole of lust. Gasping at the larger intrusion, Ginger slowed down the insertion. When she got Jeff all the way to his head she stopped. "Ok, now just wiggle around with all your strength."

"O-o-ok," Jeff said as he began to wiggle.

"That's it..." Ginger said as she leaned back into the tree behind her. She was in bliss as Jeff kept moving for a while longer. Finally, Ginger was almost there. "Ohhh, Jeff. This is great. Sadly, I'm about to cum. Do you know what that means?"

Tired and confused Jeff stop moving. "No."

Ginger smiled as nicely as she could and told him while still on the verge of orgasm. "Well, that means I'm about orgasm. My muscles are going to clench you as hard as they can and are going to squeeze the life right out of you. And I'm going to watch as you squirm and cry. Ohhh, there's nothing like watching you little guys beg as I crush you with my pussy, oozing out all my juices and your blood and guts." Ginger kept describing the scene to Jeff who was becoming paler by the second. Ginger was starting to tip over the edge as Jeff tried to escape but was trapped. Then it happened. Ginger orgasmed. She pulled her legs in as she convulsed and felt her pussy walls collapsed onto Jeff and squeeze him. Ginger closed her eyes and listen to Jeff's pain filled cries as his body was being crushed just for her sexual pleasure. Then there was a squishing sound, and then silence from Jeff.

When Ginger came down from her pleasurable high, she opened her eyes and looked down. There was liquid all between her legs. It was Jeff's blood mixed with her juices, it almost looked like her period but bloodier. Letting out a spent sigh, she fished in-between her legs and pulled Jeff out, or what was left of him. Smiling, she tossed the remains into the fire and let it roast as she got ready to sleep.

 

 

Dagon watched as one of the Giantess just fucked a man to death, literally. Melody decided to dive right in. "So what's your name little man," Melody asked looking at Dagon.

"My names Tim," the other man said meekly.

Melody gave him a dull look. Not even giving it another thought she brought the man up to her mouth and open wide. "No wait stop-" he screamed before she chomped down on his upper body having blood squirted out from her mouth as she tore him in half. In between chewing she asked again. "What's your name," She muffled through chewed up food. When he didn't answer she gave him an evil grin, "I could just eat you too."

"No you won't," He said defiantly.

"Oh," She gave him an arched eyebrow. "And why is that," she asked as she took another bite out of what was left of Tim. All that was left were 2 legs.

"Because I know your horny as hell and need to get off. I also know that a Giantess can't get off by themselves, especially during mating season."

Melody was shocked, "Well look at you. What are you some kind of Giantess expert? I knew there was something special about you." He didn't say anything. "Well then you know that I don't need to keep you alive just to get a few squirts out of you," Melody told him as she tossed the rest of Tim into her mouth and swallowed. "So, I will ask you one more time. What," She said getting closer. "Is," closer. "Your," mere inches from Dagon's face. "Name," She asked drawling out the word so she exhaled all over him for a full 30 seconds. Dagon tried to pull away but was forced to inhale her disgusting breath. When she was done breathing on him, Dagon coughed for a fresh gulp of air. This seemed to please her and caused a chuckle.

"Dagon."

"Dagon, hmm that's an interesting name." Melody took her free hand and brought it up to his face and stroked his face. He seemed to retract away from her large finger, but had nowhere to go. "I hope you're as interesting as your name is," Melody told him as she brought him down between her legs. "You know what to do," She said as she moved aside her loincloth allowing Dagon access to her neither region. Melody's stomach was full but now it was time for something else to be full. Spreading her legs open she leaned back into the large tree behind her and moved her left hand down to her vagina and spread them further open for Dagon to have better access.

Dagon looked at the large vaginal lips that were spread. Dagon saw where she wanted him to go. Dagon took a step closer when she stopped him, "Uh uh, take it off." Dagon paused. "You can either do it, or I can," She smirked at him. Deciding that it would be wise to do it himself, Dagon stripped down to nothing. "That's better. Now, you know what to do," Melody said pushing him forward toward her vagina. Dagon stumbled forward and paused in front of the gaping hole. "Get in there," Melody said in a low voice, "Or I'll shove you in there kicking and screaming. I'll make sure that I break a few bones while I'm at it, so it's extremely painful. You'll be crying and begging for me to stop and I'll just squeeze harder until you break more ..." As Dagon listen to her described her fantasy he noticed the hole twitching and oozing a liquid. She was getting off on her fantasy.

Not wanting her fantasy to become a reality, Dagon put both arms into her drenched hole. She quickly let out a soft moan as she enjoyed the feeling. Not know what to do except try and stimulate her more, Dagon pushed further into her up to his shoulders. Surprisingly it was a weird sensation. The flesh squeezed down on his arms a little splashing some of the clear liquid down his chest and lower region. Taking a deep breath and a step back, Dagon decided to dive in. Rocketing into the tight hole he heard the Giantess gasp suddenly just as he was assaulted by the new environment. Dagon was hit with an ocean of liquid and a blast of searing heat as his skin started to heat up like he jumped into a bonfire except without the light. Suddenly the walls crashed into him causing him to exhale his breath and get a mouthful of the sticky liquid. Dagon tried to spit it out but with no air in his lunges he had to swallow the warm liquid. Shuddering and gagging Dagon realized that there was very little air in here with him. Trying his best not to waste the precious air, he took short shallow breaths. He had to get out soon but he doubted the Giantess would let him leave before she was satisfied. Dagon tried to go deeper but found that he filled almost all of her up inside, his feet were almost sticking out. Using some force, Dagon pushed himself around and wiggled. He was trying to stimulate whatever he could and figured if he moved enough she would be satisfied ... she wasn't.

"Hurry up," muffled Melody in an impatient voice. Not know the least bit about female anatomy, Dagon decided to try and massage the fleshy walls. The Giantess let out another aggravated sound. Dagon suddenly felt a pair of giant fingers grab his feet. Before Dagon could question what was going on he suddenly was pulled almost all the way out except his head. Suddenly he was shoved all the way back into the hell he just came out of. More liquid was shoved down his throat as he gasped from the sudden force of his body being rammed into the flesh hole. Suddenly without warning he was pulled out again with just his head barely in the vagina. Than he was rammed back into. Over and over again Dagon was forced back and forth between safety and danger. It seemed after every push and pull action the environment he was shoved into got thicker and wetter. The walls seemed to squeeze and pulsate more and more as he felt them work like a vise on him. He couldn't hear much as his ears were filled with the liquid that seeped from the Giantess in gallons. The sound of slushing and air rushing past him was muffled and confusing for him. Dagon couldn't keep up as he felt himself slowly being killed from the experience. Sadly, a part of his body thought otherwise. He couldn't help but feel stimulated from the warm, wet, and meaty walls pressing into him. Dagon would have felt ashamed if he wasn't too busy trying to not suffocate. After a while there was a loud rhythmic moaning that Dagon was hearing over the other sounds. The Giantess was getting off and at the sounds and pace that she was going she was nearing the end. Dagon's speed was rapidly increasing. Suddenly he was pulled all the way out and got a fresh breath. It didn't last long as he was abruptly launched all the way in as the Giantess let out a loud and noisy moan, followed by her pussy walls clamping down on Dagon squeezing out all the air he just got. As the walls kept clenching down on him, Dagon tried to move and get out as his air was gone and had no oxygen left. Panic welled up in him as he couldn't move and he felt his lungs beg for some air. Squirming and threshing, Dagon did all he could but found he was stuck. Soon his body gave up as he felt his limbs went numb and the darkness becoming darker...

 

 

Cathy watched Ginger play with her captive and Melody get started. Cathy was going to save her two captives for a midnight snack and an early breakfast, but watching both of them playing with themselves in front of her captive started to make her rethink her plan. Normally she never viewed men to be more than food, but it was matting season after all. Just watching Ginger tease, the little man got Cathy all excited. She couldn't help herself as she kept licking the two tiny men trapped in her clutches. It wasn't long before they were dripping with saliva. They were soaked to the bone as they trembled in fear of what they thought was to come next, how wrong they were.

Not one to beat around the bush, Cathy decided to get straight to it. Without even speaking a word to either of her captives she used her teeth to stripe off whatever remaining clothing they had and spread her legs open. Cathy didn't wait, she was already sopping wet. She could have shoved a man with armor on and not even feel any resistances.

The man in her right hand pleaded and begged as she brought him closer to her dripping lips. It would be lie if the begging didn't make her more wet, but she couldn't wait any longer. Aiming his head directly into her gaping hole, she shoved him all the way up to his knees in one push. Closing her eyes, Cathy held back a moan as the man vibrated her depths with both his movements and screams. Not satisfied, Cathy leaned over on her side, making sure not to close her legs and smash the man between her legs. Taking the other dripping man, she brought him around back for her other hole that was asking for something to help fill the void. Hearing the man start to scream and beg, Cathy held him just inches away from her puckered anus. Lifting up her leg, she allowed her anus to open along with it and used this to push the man into her. "Ohhhh," She moaned as she felt the man struggle to get away. Slowly she eased the man up her butt until only the heels of his feet were sticking out. Slowly she lowered her leg feeling the man push slowly up further. Rolling back onto her back she felt the man in her pussy fighting to be release. With stimulation in both spots, it didn't take long for her to climax. After she climaxed she felt sleep, not wasting anytime, she rolled over and went to sleep with two struggling men trying to get free of their prison. They wouldn't last long though...

 

 

Olivia sat in her hole in a tree, as she waited for someone to get her. It had been a long time since she heard any sound except for the sound animals. Yet she feared for her life and didn't move from her spot. "Dagon will get me," She whispered to herself. The sun was going down and the dark forest was getting darker. Olivia decided that maybe it was time for her to leave

There was a sudden thumping noise. It grew louder and louder until it was right on top of her. Olivia tried to squeeze deeper into her hole as she heard the approach of a Giantess. They found her. Olivia stayed absolutely still as the sound of the Giantess stopped. Moments passed with no sound.

"Dagon?" A Giantess spoke.

Olivia froze. How did the Giantess know Dagon? Was it a trick? It had to be.

"Dagon, I see the mark. It's safe you can come out now," The Giantess said. Olivia said nothing.

There was the sound of movement and the Giantess spoke again. "Come on you big baby," she said as her head came into view of the tree hole. Olivia and the Giantess looked at each other, Olivia had a look of fear while the Giantess had one of shock. After a few silent moments the Giantess spoke with worry in her voice, "Where's Dagon? Where's my brother?"

Olivia didn't know what to say. She finally found her voice, "They took him... They took Dagon." It was the Giantess turn to look afraid.

Chapter End Notes:

I know I made some mistakes somewhere in here so please let me know if you find any.