- Text Size +

  Jenna gawked as the young woman stood upright. She could just make out the dangling end of the nylon cord between her slightly parted thighs. The woman had a dreamy expression on her face as she was obviously focusing on the sensations from within. She stretched, arms reaching for the ceiling while humming a pleasant melody. She slowly turned ninety degrees, allowing Jenna to see her satin clad buttocks from the side. There was a visible clench, coinciding with an approving murmur from the young woman. Jenna noticed the dangling cord shorten slightly at the same time. The buttocks relaxed then clenched again, though this time the cord didn't diminish... the woman's new 'toy' having seemingly found it's resting spot within her youthful posterior. The woman's arms flopped back to her sides as she looked down at Jenna, smiling a smile dripping in lurid sentiment.

 

  The woman sauntered around the bed. Jenna followed her movement without taking her eyes off her expression. She felt her heart rate spike as fear finally resurfaced in her abused psyche. She wanted to run but her body was stuck playing catch-up to the cascading processes in her mind. Were there any chance for Jenna to actually react, she had already missed it. The giantess leant down and pushed the magazine across to the opposite side of the bed. Jenna was knocked over by the movement, falling forward onto the glossy paper. The young woman pulled the duvet up and slipped under the covers, rocking the whole bed such that Jenna tumbled back to her knees after trying to stand up.

 

  The rocking subsided, allowing Jenna to right herself again. As she shakily returned to her feet, she brought her gaze back towards the woman in time to see a giant hand fill her vision. With a startled yelp, Jenna's body was encompassed by giant digits and lifted off the magazine. She stared at the quickly approaching face of the excited young woman. As she was brought closer, the smell of minty breath filled her nose. The woman opened her hand enough to allow her to inspect Jenna's nude form, attention she really didn't want. Jenna covered her intimate areas with her hands and arms in defence, all the while staring into the giant eyes immediately in front of her tiny body.

 

  Jenna just couldn't function right now. She was stuck in a self-sustaining cycle of fear, shock and awe. All the while... and it was becoming quite a long while... the young woman just looked her up and down; her expression shifting between anticipation, desire and bliss. Subtle moans began escaping the young woman's lips, prompting Jenna to break out of her stupor. She noticed rhythmic vibrations running through the arm and hand suspending her. She twisted enough to look over the edge of the fingers supporting her and was able to discern movements underneath the covers below. The direction and speed were unmistakable... the woman was using her free hand to masturbate. Jenna returned her now more focused attention back to the young woman's face. She was smiling that smile again.

 

  Jenna was rocked from side to side as the woman extracted her free hand from under the covers. The hand in question appeared beside Jenna, its two main fingers thoroughly coated in glistening natural lubricant. The musky sweet scent emanating from the substance rolled over Jenna's tiny form, overwhelming her sense of smell completely. Remembering that she could just hold her breath to avoid the assault, Jenna tried willing herself to do so. She couldn't manage it though, the act proving impossible as the pheromone filled scent had already triggered some natural response in Jenna's body, causing her to continue involuntarily inhaling deeply. The scent filled her being, bringing about sensations akin to intoxication and leaving Jenna's mind swimming in conflicting emotions.

 

  One of the practically dripping fingers approached Jenna's reclined body. Its tip was pressed to Jenna's chest then began circling her breasts, coating them in the slippery lube. Jenna squirmed against the action but could do nothing to break away. The finger left her breasts and was run down her abdomen to her crotch, leaving a trail of the pungent substance in its wake. Jenna couldn't fully comprehend her mental state anymore. She was terrified by the unfolding events, but at the same time the powerful scent seemed to be rousing a primal response from her body. She attempted to fight down the effects of biology, trying to remind her body that it shouldn't react this way to this woman's actions... but soon it became all too clear this was a struggle beyond recovery. Rationale gave out as her own hormones surged, leaving Jenna relaxing into carnal anticipation.

 

  The young woman rubbed more of the slick juices off of her fingers and onto Jenna's body. The shrunken woman wriggled, though this time not from a desire to evade, but rather to ensure as much of the intoxicating substance reached as much of her naked form as possible. After a few moments the fingers withdrew, followed by the free hand moving away and down. The hand supporting Jenna closed lightly around her body, then began to descend. Jenna was quickly enveloped by shadow and then darkness as it was moved under the covers. She was able to free an arm from the digits holding her and reached out. She felt her hand contact the satin of the chemise, feeling its luxuriously smooth surface slid over her palm as she was moved deeper under the covers. The heat from the lingerie clad body seemed to amplify the already potent scent all around her.

 

  The satin disappeared from Jenna's reach as she felt her orientation change along with the position of the digits surrounding her. The scent of womanly arousal intensified yet again, coupled now with staggering humidity. The darkness prevented Jenna from seeing anything, but she knew exactly where she was. A gentle acceleration forwards brought Jenna's naked body into contact with hot, wet and smooth flesh. She felt the flesh press up against her entire front half and curve around to her sides. There was no doubt at all... she was now held up against the young woman's womanhood, it's engorged labial folds eagerly enveloping her shrunken form.

 

  Jenna could feel her legs receiving a fresh coating of feminine lubricant, their position seemingly right up against the quivering entrance to the young woman's intimate depths. She also found a bulge of firmer flesh occupying the crook of her neck; it's protrusion against her throat restricting movement of her head a little.

 

  The hand of the young woman was still firmly against Jenna's back. It began slow upward and downward motions, dragging Jenna's body with it as it moved. Jenna slid smoothly against the wall of flesh. The fluid seeping from the trembling entrance spread all over her body as she was rubbed over the youthful femininity. The bulge bumped across Jenna's face then between her slippery breasts as it came and went over her upper body. Each time it contacted the features of her face, she could hear a muffled moan from beyond the infinite darkness... this bulge, the swollen clitoris it seemed, responding well to the textures of Jenna's upper half.

 

  The motion continued for ages, rendering Jenna utterly drenched in vaginal fluid. Her higher consciousness having long departed, she was lost to the erotic experience, now running entirely on primal desire alone. She was loving this. Never before had she experienced such an intense sexual fury as she was now. As the hand at her back worked her relentlessly over the sensuously soft flesh between the ravenous vagina and swollen nub, she had already brought her hands down to her own, now eager, womanhood and was doing her best to get-off during the epic ride. The taste of the fresh and constantly replenished feminine juices was now as welcome and savoured as the finest of wines. She lapped it off of the passing flesh on every upward rub.

 

  Eventually, a change to the ministrations had to come. Jenna felt the giant digits once again wrap around her body, and was pulled away from the hot wet folds of labial delight. In short order, she was repositioned within the grip of the giant hand and felt acceleration back towards the young woman's body.

 

  With little resistance Jenna's head, shoulders and chest down to her breasts were engulfed by a hot quivering embrace of feminine sex. The wet heat struck Jenna as the delicate flesh consumed her upper body. She was assaulted from all sides by the sound of a thunderously racing heart and repeated tight squeezes from the flesh enveloping her. She felt a tug from the hand gripping her lower body, causing her to slide back towards the outside world. Just as her shoulders threatened to emerge, the hand reversed its course, sending Jenna back into the steamy depths. This time Jenna sank in as far as her hips, the surfaces of the young love-tunnel rippling gorgeously over her engulfed body.

 

  Jenna was desperate now to be completely consumed by this woman's hungry pussy, eager to feel her whole form massaged by the closest and most intimate encounter with sexuality possible. She wriggled her body in hopes of triggering stronger contractions of the feminine flesh, efforts which where immediately rewarded. As the quivering hold strengthened, Jenna could just make out the reverberations which had to be the young woman's first unchecked moan... one loud enough that it penetrated all the way to the tiny woman's immersed ears. Jenna smiled to herself as she shifted her hands from her sides to her own womanhood, despite the vaginal entrance around her hips making the movement a challenge. She managed to get her hands where she wanted them, though, and promptly set about ensuring her own pleasure.

 

  The hand around Jenna's legs once again pulled her back towards unwanted freedom, Jenna's rock hard nipples dragging across contours and textures which drove her increasingly wild with every moment of stimulation. Again she was stopped short of her shoulders, and plunged back into the soaking sensual sauna. The undulating flesh squeezing and trembling almost constantly as it admitted her once again.

 

  Jenna worked herself as hard as she could while being smothered from all around. Her own clit shooting unbelievably intense bursts of pleasure through her as her animalistic mind soaked up the sensations from its enraptured body.

 

  The giant woman continued pumping Jenna in and out without respite. The sounds of sopping wet sex, a titanic pounding heart and muffled cries of delight conspired along with the physical stimulation to deliver Jenna to the precipice of an almightily release in no time. She cried out within the inescapable depths, nearly screaming in anticipation of the climax threatening to rip apart her very essence. There would be, could be, nothing like this ever again. There was nothing that compared from before this experience, and nothing that she could imagine topping it after. She was right where she wanted to be. Nothing else mattered.

 

  Following a final immense shove, Jenna felt the hand gripping her legs let go as she was enveloped down past her knees. Immediately, there was force on the bottom of her feet as two fingers drove her the rest of the way into the young woman's ravenous pussy. The womanly flesh crushed down on her engulfed body with a force unlike anything meant to be felt by the human form. A scream of ecstasy came through the quaking flesh around her, the giantess now caught in the throes of intense orgasm.

 

  This was the final straw for Jenna. She felt her own release strike like a dragoness in heat. She went ridged, every muscle burning as pleasure beyond description became her world. Flesh pressed in from all around, milking her body as it would an invading phallus. Jenna saw stars as she only barely maintained consciousness, her own release relentlessly washing over her straining body and inundated mind.

 

  Many minutes passed as Jenna and the young woman rode out the last of their respective orgasms. The squeezes from the young woman's vaginal flesh gradually became gentler and less frequent. Jenna relaxed into the diminishing embraces. She found her thoughts returning to her now that the hormone fuelled carnal drive had seemingly been sated.

 

  Jenna squirmed slightly, triggering a tighter squeeze from the walls. She expected to find this whole situation undesirable again now that arousal wasn't controlling her, but instead felt great emotional warmth and security when contemplating her position. She wriggled again, receiving yet another tighter squeeze from the young woman's hot flesh. Jenna giggled to herself. She did not mind this one bit. The thought that she could actually have a significant impact upon the giant woman allowed Jenna to feel a reasonable amount of power again... the first since the moment she awoke within the factory. She continued to bask in the aftermath of her pleasure, quite content to be a part of whatever this young woman desired.

 

  Visions crossed Jenna's mind. She imagined seeing through the woman's eyes... looking down towards her private drawer of personal pleasures... slowly pulling it open to reveal Jenna and Ben nestled amongst silky lingerie and erotic toys. Heck, Jenna felt she could go for being bound in plastic again... it just added to the fun. She shuddered as she envisioned being picked up and carried off for use anywhere and everywhere possible.

 

  Jenna brought a hand to her now tender but nether-the-less responding pussy, while using her other to gently kneed a sensitive breast. She allowed herself to build up fresh excitement as she explored newfound aspects of her sexuality with her thoughts. She could picture the sexy young woman toying with her and Ben in so many delicious ways. She revelled in the provocative ideas, hoping to experience as many of them as possible.

 

  Jenna believed... knew even, it was highly likely she would have her wishes fulfilled.