- Text Size +

The threat of being punished like that again was something that never really left my mind at all.  At that time, though, it was almost the only thing on my mind at all.  Beyond the headache that came from the thumping heartbeat behind me and the pounding below me, all I could think about was the threat, and what it would be like if that ever happened to me.  What would happened if I went to sleep and woke up even smaller?  What if I woke up and saw I was only eye-level with her ankle?  Or even smaller than that?  It sent shivers up my spine. 

When we finally got to the kitchen, Hiroshi didn’t even bother taking me someplace else when she started opening doors and getting food out to fix.  As soon as we got into the room, she opened up the fridge and a freezing wind blew right into me.  It had the chill of a breezy winter day in the middle of the snow season, and it made my entire body chill with the cold.  Even after the initial blow had gone away and she was looking around at what she had, my naked body was freezing cold and trying to move further towards her body, desperately looking for any kind of warmth I could reach to. 

Lucky for me, she seemed to be having a hard time deciding what to get out of the fridge and stood there with it open for several minutes.  My teeth started to chatter as I tried to wriggle and move more of my body down into the stomach strap of the kimono.  I didn’t care if it would feel too tight on my body.  I’d take a little discomfort over the giant fridge in front of me giving me a cold.  I moved, wiggled, and struggled, but I couldn’t move.  It was on too tight for me to get even a little more of my body down into it.  I finally just gave in and clung as closely to her chest as I could.  She didn’t seem to paying attention to me at all, so I just prayed she would close the fridge before long. 

She finally reached in to grab something, shoving and bending her chest over me in the process.  It felt like a huge mattress being pushed down on top of my head.  She may have been short, but her breasts came straight down on top of me as soon as she started to bend forward, even in the slightest bit.  It strained my neck and started to hurt the further she went forward.  If that weren’t enough, when I finally got some relief, the fridge shut, shoving yet another strong gust of freezing cold wind right at my face.  This felt stronger, and in my sudden breathing from the pressure of her chest, it went straight up into my nose. 

It was a strong gust, but it came in at just the right angle to tickle the top part of my nasal canal.  I could feel the tingling coming up into my nose.  My head started to shake as my eyes began to water.  My breathing got a little faster as I tried to get my hands up in time.  I was going to sneeze.  I knew I was going to sneeze.  But I was set on it.  Every time I would sneeze, I would put my index finger over the front/bottom part of my nose and stop it.  So I reached my right hand up and put it in position.  It shivered as it got up there, my body still cold from the wind. 

It shivered just enough that I couldn’t stop it.  Both of my hands were shaking as my body took in a deep breath and let out one of the loudest and hardest sneezes I had ever had.  It was so hard that it felt like my throat was burning and I felt really light-headed from it.  Apart from the, it felt like my body started moving.  In a split-second, I felt rubbing and movement around my stomach and legs.  It was a strange sensation, but I couldn’t see what was going on from my own recuperating from the sneeze.  But still, I felt it.  Rubbing, moving. 

Then I felt air all around me and time was going extremely slow for my eyes.  They cleared up, but they saw movement.  Everything was moving.  Hiroshi’s stomach strap, her face.  It all looked further away from me.  In my light-headed state in that split second, I just noticed it happening.  What was going on?  Was I going through more changes?  No, it didn’t look like that.  I could clearly see the stomach strap I had been in, but it looked several feet above me.  And then a few more…and a few more…and then I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

“D-D-Doctor Hiroshi!!!”

I screamed for help because reality hit me.  I was falling through the air.  Somehow, I had sneezed myself completely out of that stomach strap and was falling towards the ground.  I had to scream to the only person who could help me, assuming she could react in time.  I was falling nearly 20 feet from her waist to the ground, and I know that sort of fall would severely injure me, if not kill me in an instant.  The fear was flowing through my body and I could only scream to her.  She was the only person I could depend on at that moment.  She was the only person who would help me. 

I closed my eyes, fearing the worst.  I heard a loud crash around me.  I didn’t know what it was.  A loud crashing, echoes.  What was it?  I was too scared to open my eyes.  I could still feel the rush of the wind blowing all around me as I descended further and further.  I knew it should only be a few seconds before I hit the ground, but it felt like minutes to me.  I had a terrible fear of heights and this was exactly why.  Falling, falling, falling.  Every time I saw a high fence, cliff, even the open area over the water areas at the zoo.  I was terrified of falling over a ledge. 

Moments went by longer and longer.  And then everything stopped…