- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now there is a split POV between Hailey and Jimi.

God damn it! Guess that voice in my dream was right. I foolishly try to regrow, but it ended up exhausting me. Luckily, Hailey is still at her pool so I'm still alone. It will be most embarrassing to see both small AND naked. I stand up on the couch to see that I a quite short.

Oh yeah, about how I know my height? When I shrink I have some tip about my height in mind like it is recored there. As I look around in awe, I start to jump up and down and run across the couch. It's like one whole giant jump pit- albeit with fabric of course lol. I then jump down the couch. Not much of a height, but still a steep fall at my size.

Now at the floor, I can really see how small I was. The coffee seem to tower over me. The ceiling all but a distant reach. I wonder how I am compare to Hailey. She must be a giantess even at only 5'6''! Again, thinking about it made my penis erect. However, I must not let her see me. It would shock her too much and I don't want to know what she'll do to me. Much ado about me reading such giantess tales, heh.

So I run to the backyard door to check on her progress. At this size, I actually feel faster. However, it takes more time for me to reach anywhere and is quite tiring despite my toned body. I passed the kitchen and now near towards the backyard door. By the time I reached my destination, I was out of breath. I looked out the massive glass door to still see Hailey out there.

It seems she has finished swimming and already dried herself. Then I see her grab her phone and head toward the door. Oh shit, she's coming. I quickly ran toward the kitchen counter and hide in the shadow. Hopefully she doesn't see me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

   Done swimming. Jeez, the temperature is still burning hot. My skin isn't going to like it. I dry myself and pick up my phone. Hopefully I didn't take too long swimming. Well Jimi is patient, so he won't mind. As I pick up my phone and look at my door, I notice a small figure just catch my eye. 

"What the hell? I must be seeing things. The heat is getting to me."

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

   I peeked out m hiding spot. I can see Hailey slide the door open and enter. At this size, I notice that things sound a bit louder. The door sounded ominous and Hailey's footsteps sounded like she gained weight- no offense. She then walks by the counter where I'm hiding at. 

"Shit, I'm so screwed."

Out of a miracle, she doesn't even notice me. She stop so close to me and really show her immensity. Holy shit, I barely reach her calves! My face in awe and penis just sticking up. I then look at her feet. Now I really don't have a thing for feet, but I also don't deny that girls' feet are almost always so damn beautiful.

With Hailey's case, her childish-like feet are decorated with dark baby blue toepaint. I really want to kiss those feet, but I resisted as to not reveal my location of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------

   "Whew! All that swimming makes me hungry."

My belly growled at the thought. I went over to my kitchen counter to grab myself a banana. While Eatin, I call out to Jimi.

"Jimi! are you there?"

No answer. That's weird. He would never leave without telling his friends. I then went to the living room to see if he was asleep or something. Nothing. All but his T-shirt, shorts, and even boxers just laying right there.

"Is he... Naked? No, it can't be. Why would he do that?"

Something is pretty fishy around here...

------------------------------------------------------------

   As I stare silently at her feet, I was startled by a voice. Hailey's voice is a bit lounder, almost like she's yelling at my ear. She was calling my name. She then starts to head towards the living room. The thumping of her footfalls are pretty apparent. Later, I hear her perplex about my clothes lingering around there.

"Shit. How am I ever going to explain to her this?"

I run to the living room steathfully. Great, now I'm playing a game of hide and seek. I hid behind her second couch and spy to see where she would go next. Hailey walks around the hallway of the bedrooms to check each to find me. Her house wasn't that big, so trying to hide is kind of a pain. She even checks the batroom, which was of course vacant.

When she returns to the living room, I quickly duck down under her coffee table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "So strange. Oh well, I think he's around here somewhere. I'll keep his clothes tidy."

With Jimi no where in sight, I csually went back to the living room and lie down on the couch with his clothes put to the side. I was still in my bikini and the AC sent a comfortable chill through my body and wet hair. I plug on my earphones and just listen to my music while I nap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see her lie her being on the couch and close her eyes. My God she's beautiful like my girlfriend (well any cute girl sleeping is always cute lol). Whatever, she might be pretty, but she's a friend, not a sidechick. I went out from under the coffee table and carefully climb up the couch.

I made a flaw and sound it out, but amazingly didn't disturb. Must be her earphones. This is the closest I've ever been next to Hailey. I was at her hips and standing up I can see her legs stretch out like rock arches. Her flat belly just going up and down with her breathing. My dick is still erect and my orgasm calls out for me to explore her body.

Oh God. I'm actually going to explore my fantasy for real! Well, I perfer to do it first with my girlfriend, but no backing out now. I first run to where her feet ends. The couch was pretty long and her left leg was arched as to not rest on the handstand. Her feet was ripe for me to kiss it. My arousal took over me and I strated to crawl down and kiss those toes.

I may have found that my feet fetish seem to activate now. But it would be even better if I was super tiny. How about ant size? I concentrate on my size and slowly see me descend slowly. Her toes were first the size of a table, then a wall and I kept going down. Finally I've reached 1/2 an inch. Her big toe was now as big as a house to me! The ambient sounds around grew noticebly very loud like I'm in the middle of Times Square.

I am officailly in paradise...