- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, been very busy with the coming school year. But here's another chapter!

   At my now minisciule size, I continue on kissing her massive big toe. However, I quickly yield my arousal to sense my enviroment. The fabric of the couch can be seen intertwining one another. Her big toe infront of me shows vague signs of the grooves of her toeprint.

"So this is the world from an ant's point of view. Or might I say, Antman's heh."

Recovering myself from that pun, I stare forward again her massive toe.

"Well, I hope she doesn't mind me on her. Like literally."

With that, I climb up her toe with the help of her toeprints as steps. Note that I am naked and with a still erect dick, so it was pretty awkward. By the time I reach the top, I'm not aroused anymore but a bit out of breath.

"Damn, her toe isn't that high up, but still. Whew!"

I look donw at my feet to see her blue painted toenail. Now a stage platform that slightly gleams. I look across myself to see at least a mile if not more of her body just peacefully snoozing.

"This is just what I always fantasized! Umm... I don't want to look like a pervert here, but I really want to get this going."

I talk to myself. I mean, just can't put it into words that I, A: I can shrink and B: I get to explore a giantess's body. What more can you get! Ahem, a bit carried away here, but I warm my body up to get ready for this literal "Big climb" to a pretty girl's face like I always dream of to do. Pretty weird to do it on my best friend however. 

On the left foot from which I'm at, her leg is slightly arched. So it wouldn't be much of a problem for me to just simply trek over her colossal shin. Good thing too, I wouldn't want myself to get in a situation of falling or anything.

I walk- or rather jog- across her feet. Surprisingly, even though it takes double the effort to reach anywhere, I can get there faster similar to how an ant skitters along. Even better is that my metabolism remains the same as normal size, just like what my dream had told me.

Over the ridges of slight veins and bones comes to the climb up to her shin. Like any girl, Haley keeps her legs smooth and clean. But at my size, I can still see the pores and a few tiny hair stumps still sticking out to aid in my climbing. This took a good hefty 20 minutes or so of my time to just reach the knee.

"So far so good, no movement."

At the knee, I can notice all those rough edges of a typical knee. I look straight across again to still see a hefty distance away to her face. However, I am not at quits yet and continue onwards.

Then suddenly when all things went well, A small quake shakes me off my stance, knocking me down on my naked butt. The giantess Haley is about to readjust herself.

"Oh no! Why now- AHH!"

Halery lifts her left leg up to a more acute arch. I can hear the movement of muscles and the uncontrollable shaking of her casual movements. I try to hold on to my dear life, only to have myself lose grip and slide down her smooth thigh. I was screaming the whole way, doubt she would of heard me. The horror finally ends when I hit to the strap of her bikini.

"Ow!"

I clear myself and examine my surroundings. Despite the big hit of a fall, I am completely fine. I look back at her left leg to see it now become a huge hill. But of course, the most enthralling experience is looking to my left to see that gigantic bikini covering the vagina.

My dick got erect again just thinking of myself going in there with my whole body and touch that G-spot. What the fuck! This is my friend I'm talking about! And also I've read enough GTS to know it mostly doesn't end well for a tiny being to go to the hole. Well, at least I can save that for my girlfriend...

Anyway, enough of sex talk and continue my journey. My penis can shrink down once I get myself work up. I climb over her strap, my penis inevitably rubbing on it giving me a pleasurable tickle. I the jump down and jog onwards. I am now on Haley's white plain of a belly.

Like I said before, she isn't that athletic type. But she does have a nice slim form to her, which is great I guess. No offense to any other average girls out there, you're all pretty. From her bikini line, I jog up to her navel. I can hear the slight gurgle of her belly and a nice gradual rising and falling of her breathing.

When I reach her nice navel, I can see it like a small crater on the pale barren plain of her midriff. As I stand there to admire the beauty of Haley's navel, I am then quakes again by a low grumbling sound. Her stomach was only contracting, but it was enough to send my naked body down to the depression.

"Ugh! Well at least her belly button wasn't a cavern."

However, as if it wasn't enough, Haley felt a tickle in her sensitive navel and unconsciously tries to relieve it. Her towering index fingers fall down to me like falling debris and at least tumble me around, but luckiliy didn't successfully take me out. I feel weak to see her index finger have so much power just push me around like that. Her finger wags back and forth, hitting me on all sides of by body and kind of fondling my dick. Any form of defense was futile to me.

Finally her senses give up on me and continue sleeping undisturbingly. I give a big sigh of relief, but also find out that I cum after all the commotion.

"Oh great. Well at least my adredaline is over."

With that ordeal, I figure that I have to shrink further to evade her sensitive skin. 

"Oh well, speaking about caverns..."

I think of a size that won't bother her, but at the same time big enough so that her body doesn't become a planet.

"Hmm... There's dust mite size- no that's too small. Umm... Oh! flea size isn't that small, yet big enough to move around without that much of an extra effort."

I concentrate on my size and my wish came true. I slowly shrink again to the size of a flea. Now her navel is really a cavern. I can see all the wrinkles and folds of it. Using those grooves, I set myself to get out of her navel successfully. Now I look ahead to see the even bit more distant face and the looming height of her breasts. This is going to be an even bigger climb...