- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lol at the title. Well it does reference this chapter a bit...

   I stretch by body to relieve myself of that climb. And also the soreness of that "fingering", heh. I survey the landscape again to see where I am. At my flea size like my peripheral tells me, Haleys skin has more visible microhairs like grass and folds of her skin are like small ridges strone across the pale plain.

Her rhythmatic breathing noticably rises up and down. The ambient sound didn't seem that much louder though, but still Times Square sounding of that AC whirring mostly. But as I take in my surrounding, I notice something I forgot when climbing her.

"Oh wow! I would've been at least to her chest right now if I had slowed down time during her leg shifting and scratching. God I'm stupid sometimes!"

Indeed, if I had done that, I would've avoided all the ordeal of those obstacles. Oh well, it's done and I would just exhaust myself slowing down time like my dream told me.

"Umm... *sigh* I have like ten more miles to go I guess."

Looking straight across gives me that annoying of distance. However, I remember that physics still applies to me even shrinking. With that thought, I am thinking that since I'm so small, I can jusmp at great lengths, jut like the flea size that I'm at.

"I hope this works." I settle myself.

I simply leap llike I normally would, but instead of your typical short distance, I manage to leap a large distance, landing down hard but normally.

"Oh wow! Now this is cool!"

So amazingly I get something right with my powers. Still a learner though. I keep leaping across and reached just below her breasts in mere minutes. Here, I can slightly hear Haley's heart beating and her breathing really going up and down.

I look to my left and right to gaze upon her mountain-size breasts cladded in that gigantic multiborder string bikini top. Her breasts is a modest C-cup, but this is just overly humongous at my miniscule size!

My exposed penis got erect with that in mind. Of course, what men, especially a teen like me, couldn't resist?

"Wow. Ugh, this is my best friend I'm looking at here again. But... Argh! I can't resist it. I mean it's not like she can feel me anymore, especially with her in that deep snooze."

With that said, it was obvious I'm not going to miss the chance of exploring her breasts. I climb over the bottom string of her bikini top and arrive at the narrow cleft of her breasts, which looks like a nice sizeable ravine to me. I can now see the exposed skin of her breasts.

"Oh yes."

My arousal got over me and I went up to the wall of skin and flesh. Her microhairs noticeably stick out. I then hug her right breast. It feels very serene and warm to do so, my inner child somehow released along with my sexual beat.

What's even more hot is that Haley's body is clean of any blemishes except freckles. Her body just a flat pale landscape. Her mountain breasts reflects this too. Just clean, smooth skin and meat with micrscopic detail just sticking out. The beating of heart so loud and clear with its vibrations reverberating my body.

After hugging it, I then gave a small kiss.

"Hmm... Let's see how hard this breast is."

I start to punch it with all my might on the wall, but it was just like thick memory foam. The immenseness of everthing is just exhilarating! Of course, I'm not done with these "Double D's" just yet. With my body-to-muscle ratio, I jump up a few times to reach the top of her right breasts.

I reside at her nipple are of her bikini. Now I've seen a naked girl before (my girlfreind only. I'm not that guy into porn lol), but at this size? I can barely see the details of the fabric of her bikini top.

"Maybe if I can shrink to microscopic size to go through the pattern of fabric and grow back to flea size."

I thought of it and shrink down to bacteria size temporarily and instantly drop down the opening. I then grow back to flea size and now standing atop of Haley's nipple. I discover a closed valve, indicating the mammarly opening. I feel the area with my feet and hands. The nipple is a leatherly like place at my size.

However, the nipple is of course one of the most sensitive places of any person. My locomotion stir a tickle that annoys Haley. Suddenly I hear a rumbling sound of movement. A rush of light come in as Haley's massive fingers again comes to fix the itch.

"Oh God, not again."

This time, I remember to slow down time just as her rushing index finger was about to crash onto me. Everything sounds lower and her finger now looms in very slowly. I take this advantage to leap outside off her breasts and down outside her bikini.

Slowing down time is pretty exhausting for some reason, so automatically stop doing so and made everything back to speed. Laying on top of her massive right breast, I can see the monster of her arm and hand as it pulls out of the bikini top and rests back to position.

It's been a good short stay there. My dick is still erect, but I haven't cum yet so that's good. I've noticed that the cum I did back at her navel didn't shrink me further. Maybe it works randomly? I don't know. Also, I realize that I shrink and regrew back without problems like the first time I shrunk. I think I can only do it with small sizes and only at the "optimal time" that my dream told me will I get back to normal. Argh, so many things to still get used too!

I've been on her body for a good hour or so now. I need to hurry to face before she wakes up. I leap across her bare chests, her freckles around were like large splotches dotting the landscape. I reach the base of her neck to see the titanic throat of Haley. I quickly leap across to reach her lower jaw and climbe up to reach her enormous chin.

"Finally! I am now on the cute face of my best friend. Let's each her forehead and I'll be done."

I am quite tired after all that leaping though. But no fear! Still not calling quits yet.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well at least no cheesy ending phrase. For the past chapters, I was a bit lazy TBH. It is my first story and I'm not trying to reach any goals here yet. Hope this is another good chapter.