- Text Size +

   Though her lips aren't that thick, it covers my whole view in front for my size. Getting there is short work. I climb up of her lower lip to enter a pink, dry leathery landscape. The ridges of her lips are actually quite big and I fall down to it after just reaching the top of her lower lip.

Nort much to worry about my fall, I continue walking through the ravine of her lip ridge. I then come to a deep drop. The line of her closed mouth.

"This is like the Grand Canyon, only more human, heh."

I can leap to the other side with my leap of faith, but I rather choose to explore this deep departure. I slide down on my butt to the bottom. Although obviously not comfortable, at least I don't get hurt due to my invulnerable powers of small size.

When I touch "rock bottom" I look up to see the mass of two lips create a sense of mountainous scenery. Unfortunately, that's the only thing special here, and it didn't take me long to start to jump my way up her upper lip. But just as I am about to, Haley quakes her head and slightly opens her lips.

To the nomal size, it's barely a slit, but to me it opens a rift to the warmth of her mouth. I luckily had time to slow down time just as she was about to open any bigger, making me land on her right incisor.

Setting time back to normal, Haley let a huge whiff of her breath. Fortunately, she hadn't eaten anything smelly, so her breath only smells of unadultured saliva. On her incisor, I can see the detail of roughness like limestone. my feet soak in saliva still slobbered on her tooth.

'Whew! I'm glad I didn't fall into her mouth. Would be a huge disaster for me."

I continue my climb and leap up out to her upper lip and now arrive at her philtrum. Ahead, I see the giantic slightly pointed nose encasing two immense nostrils that inhale and exhale a hurricane worth of air. At this point, her breathing is the only thing I hear. Imagine what a sneeze would be!

"I'm literally right under her nose lol."

Ahem, anyway, I continue my climb. Up in the middle of the nostril and finally reach the tip of her nose. I can see the huge bulges of her closed eyes on both sides. I am met with the large splotches of freckles and potholes of pores that dot her nose.

I really want to explore her face, but it would waste time and she might be awake by then. So I continue my trek across her nose bridge and to her forehead. I also stop for a quick break at her blonde eyebrow forest before finishing it by reaching the pale plain of her freckled forehead.

"Yes I finally finished! Now that's what I call a mountain climb."

I was so happy about my accomplishment. However, I still couldn't feel the time is right to get back to normal size. Then as all things are going well, Haley wakes up.

The sudden upward motion of her head catches me off guard and flings me off her forehead for a small distance and makes me tumble all the way down back to her nostrils. To add insult to injury, she was stretching and yawning, vaccuming me in her right nostril. 

I then hit to one of her nose hair strand. Haley exhales to complete her yawn and blows me out down to her mucus. AKA the boogers.

"Ah damn it!" Well at least I'm still on her."

I am berated by the powerful breathing of her nose. I had to dig myself into her boogers for a while to keep me steady. I can a very faint but distant thumping of her footsteps despite the loud blowing of her air. I didn't know what to do now. If I am to get myself out, I might either be shot out to oblivion or inhaled deeper into her nose.

I then hear the grumbling of her tummy and a booming echoing noise of her speech.

"I'M HUNGRY. THERE'S STILL THAT SUBWAY IN THE FRIDGE."

I've never heard just a soothing girl's voice be that impending and goddess-like before. Now I can't see anything but the view of her breasts in position, which isn't bad to be honest. It bouncing just makes it even more better. In fact, even is getting hot for me. After a while of loud ambient noises, I see her sit down and open the wrap containing the subway sandwich.

However, just after she opened her wrapping, she began to feel a sneeze coming. I am violently suck in deeper to her nose despite the mucus weighing me down. Then comes the boom.

"ACHOO!!!"

I didn't have enough time to slow down time and so was shot out with great force unlike with nose droplets down to her subway.

"OW!!!"

Fortunately, I praise my powers that save me from be obliterated by that. BUt it didn't save me from being soak in mucus. I try to clean it off, but then feel a suuden force lift.

"Uh no..."

I can see the titanic proportions of her face. Her light green eyes shine looking at her food. Then I get push back by the force of forward motion. The cavernous mouth open, reveling the ominious building size teeth and enormous tounge. She bite, or rather crunch the portion of sandwich into her mouth.

I quickly ran into the pore of the sandwich, but of course it did little help. As she chews, the sound of cruching deafens my poor tiny ears. the food becomes separated and I fall down to her tounge. Cover in the condiments of the food and salivia, I am flush around in the dark abyss with pulses of light from chewing.

I had to leap with wall jump-like tatics to avoid being splattered or just extreme pain from her merciles teeth. When the food become nothing more than mush, a flood of saliva rushes down.

Haley is about to swallow...

Chapter End Notes:

Back with the cheesy ending again lol.