- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here ends the experimental first story to my series :).

   Haley's saliva glands spew out gallons, to my perspective, of sailva out. I quickly hold on her gym ball-size taste bud and all the liquid washes off all the condiments and food smells off of me. Then the massive tounge relocates all the food mush into the center of her tounge to prepare to swallow, her mouth just slightly open.

Just before she does, I did a Hail Mary by slowing down time and hope I can keep it up after I get out of her mouth before I exhaust myself. Her breath and all other sounds goes to a lower tone, bringing in a levithan-like motion.

I run with all my energy to the edge of her mouth, with the slow motion of her saliva giving me grip. Luckily her tounge was mid-air over her incisor so I can just jump out. I start to feel tired, but I must keep up until I get outside.

"There's the opening. and... JUMP!"

Just as I jump, time resumes back to normal and Haley's mouth closes. The short breath of hers blew me out right out and make me fall on the hard table in in fornt of her. I bounce up and later fall down on my face. Although it excruciatingly hurts, the expected broken bones and smush body fortunately did not happen.

After I clear myself of my pain and slick saliva, I finally got the feeling of growing back to my normal size.

"Oh. So this 'feeling' is actually a recharge of my pwoers to grow back to my size. I can only change size at small sizes as needed but not large size. Got it."

With my quest complete, I need to grow back to my size now. But I have to do it without Haley, else it would be just too... Awkward. With my flea size, I hop my way out of the kitchen into the living room again

I have to admit, this physics is much more of a blessing than most of the guys I see in GTS. I am now at the carpet of her living room and going towards the couch where Haley neatly folded my clothes. But as things get to good to be true, there had to be an obstacle.

For some reason, Haley stands uop and starts walking into the living room. The footsteps reverberate and is looming over me. I hop out of the way, seeing the powerful but graceful lunges from her walk. Well at least she's not worried about me or anything.

I reach the edge of the towering couch before me. I check to see if Haley is around. I then regrow myelf to three feet at least. I gradually see the world come back to view to something more normal. My naked body stood there as I go to one foot, than two, than three. I quickly took my clothes and steathfully navigate around the house to her bathroom.

When I see Haley about to come out of her bedroom, I had enough time to lock the door to the bathroom.

"Hm? Jimi are you in there?" She asked.

"Umm... Yeah. Had to... clean myself up a little after something."

"Ok. Just wondering where you were the whole time."

"Yeah, nothing really, hehe."

I use my remaining energy to go back to my original 5'10''. Such an adventure demands some rest time. I come out of the bathroom looking like everything is normal. I spend a few more minutes with her before bidding goodbye. As I walk back home, I can't wait to at least master my powers a little and explore why I have it in the first place.

But until then, what a day!