[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Adam Norman is a 17 years old high-school genius who invented a shrinking machine. However, when he does a demonstration to his friends, something goes horribly wrong. Will they survive the dangers of Rosevalley High-School while being 1/5 inch tall?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8566 Read: 56786
Published: July 29 2015 Updated: August 05 2015
Story Notes:

This is my first story. After years of enjoying great material from talented authors, I've decided to contribute to the community.

Please keep in mind that this is the first time I write a piece of fiction for other people's enjoyment (I am more of the reading type). Also English isn’t my native language, so I apologize for any possible grammar or spelling mistake (although I will try my best to avoid any).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Reviews are always welcome.

 

1. What Could Go Wrong? by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1144 words)

This is going to be mostly introduction of the characters and set-up. Don't expect anything shrink/giantess related.

 

2. The Red Sandal by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1409 words)

And know the nightmare begins… Crushing incoming! And some more character development.

3. Ventilation by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1492 words)

How will the group react to Jerry’s horrible death? How will they get out of this situation? Find out now!

 

4. Rice, Gravy and Teenagers by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1581 words)

After three chapters of slow build-up, it’s time for some real action. Let’s see what happened to Mike and Riley.

5. Climbing Stockings by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1435 words)

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been busy. Anyway, with Mike and Riley gone, it’s up to Adam and Sam to survive this predicament. 

 

6. Professor, You Killed Us by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1505 words)

Here it is. The final chapter. Adam and Sam story comes to a (slow and painful) end.