- Text Size +

Stepping into his home was such a relief that Dean almost collapsed down right on the front mat. The walk had done wonders to improve his mood. “That's it now, you can just relax the rest of the day away and tomorrow will be better.” He'd been telling himself all the way home.

Dean forced himself down the hallway, his feet pattering on the wooden floor would announce him since the slamming of the front door didn't seem to have. But his stepmother didn't call out a welcome as he approached the front room where she sat watching the television.

His stepmother and stepsister were sitting on the couch chatting while the TV played to itself. He hung in the doorway until they pulled themselves away from the conversation to say hello. But it didn't happen.

“I mentioned it in passing to Dean this morning actually.” Leanne said, sounding a little upset.

“Mom you're being ridiculous!” Brooke exclaimed. “Whatever you think about him leaving you have to know it had nothing to do with you, especially not how you look. You know all my guy friends fancy you right?” She said taking her mother's hand between her own.

“Oh don't be silly, I'm could be their mother. I'm yours!”

“Mom seriously, you're a damn milf! I'm not just saying this. I hope I can still look even half as good as you in when I'm thirty and your forty three! You remember Daniel? He used to check out your backside every time he saw you.”

“My bum!” Leanne was shocked, “But it's huge.”

“It's big and beautiful Mom. Just trust me. Lindsey, my lesbian friend, I don't think she ever took her eyes off your rack. So don't even think for a moment you're losing your looks.” Brooke pulled open her mother's dressing gown then to expose Leanne's white pyjama top struggling against her bosom, “I mean look at these bad boys!”

“Hello!” Dean shouted coming into the room, announcing himself as loud as he could. It had become far too awkward for him to remain silent. Leanne wrapped her gown back across her chest.

“Hey honey, how was it? All sorted?” she asked.

“Yeah what did the place look like inside? It's the big glass building in town isn't it?” Brooke asked. She hadn't decided to get fully dressed yet either, her red spaghetti strap top strained to contain her large breasts and the little grey gym shorts exposed her long, smooth and thick legs. Not that Dean was looking.

“It's very nice inside, very fancy and polished looking. Not that I got to see all the much of it. Was only the receptionist in.” Dean began. He proceeded to explain his morning, omitting the part about the receptionist using him as a thong as well as his bus journey.

“Well it sounds like you were pretty productive this morning, dear.” Leanne said. “You tired from the walk home?”

“Yeah a little, and I was up pretty early, I might go have a quick nap actually. Think I'll stay in tonight with you two.” Dean said with a smile. It wasn't often he had a quiet night in.

“Just you and me actually.” Leanne responded with her own smile

“Yeah, you two losers feel free to bum around. I'm out tonight with the girls from work.” Brooke pipped in.

The 'girls from work' consisted of Brooke and three of her colleagues from the sales floor at the luxury car dealership she'd been working at for the past two years. They'd become fast friends and went out almost every weekend for a drink at a bar in the city. Brooke would then stagger her way home. She had brought a few guys home when she first started but since Dean's dad left he hadn't seen any, which he guessed was no coincidence.

“Going to get off your face on barcardi are we?” Dean joked.

“I'm a classy gal! A nice glass of wine, or bottle.” She laughed.

“Well I hope you have fun, but be careful too.” Warned Leanne.

“I'll let you two get back to your show. I'm going for a nap, see you in a bit.” Dean said as he headed upstairs to his room.

 

Strange dreams haunted Dean's sleep again. He found himself in a large, empty hanger. He was stark naked and the cold air made him huddle down to keep warm. Suddenly he felt a great shaking like an earthquake, with a distant rumbling. The quakes became harsher and the sound of some great impact became louder and louder each time it came. Before long each shake threatened to knock him to the ground. Then when the loudest impact sounded and shook the ground beneath his feet, there was an eerie silence.

The roof of the hanger suddenly crashed and was ripped away to the screeching sound of metal stretching and tearing. Bright sunlight flooded in, but a great shadow eclipsed Dean. He looked up to see a colossal figure. The girl from the night of the party hunched over the hanger, blocking out the sun. She was huge, hundreds of feet tall. Her face moved in closer and with a voice like thunder she bellowed at Dean “It's only just begun!”

 

Again Dean woke with a cold sweat. He glanced out of his bedside window to see the sun low in the sky already, and at the height of summer it must have been pretty late. His stomach rumbled loudly, he had forgotten to get any lunch but with dinner not far away he decided he'd wait it out. He heard Brooke rushing up and down the hallway outside, she always left it to the last minute to get ready and so was always hurrying and stressed out. Dean could hear the conversation she was having outside with Leanne.

“Mom have you seen my strapless bra?” Brooke asked.

“Aren't those a little too big for a strapless bra honey?” Leanne asked trying to sound as tactful as she could.

“Have you seen it or not? I need it for this dress.”

“Sorry hun. I haven't.”

“Can you help me look please?”

“Afraid not, I'm putting this clean washing away at the moment.”

“Ahh I really need to find it, I'm supposed to be out the door already!” Brooke screamed before Dean heard her thumping down the hallway, off to look elsewhere.

“If she just started getting ready a little earlier.” Leanne muttered under her breath as she let herself into Dean's room, a basket of clean washing under her arm, she'd taken off her dressing gown but kept the white pyjama top and jogging bottoms. “Must be in the bathroom, guess I'll put this away then.” Leanne sighed moving over to Dean's chest of drawers beside his bed.

She had looked right at him, Dean was sure of it, did she really not see him? He wasn't invisible, or he could see himself at least, what was happening today?

Dean thought about speaking up, but quickly decided he didn't feel like folding his own clothes, perhaps he'd speak up after, he was feeling lazy.

Leanne moved over to Dean's bed and placed the basket of laundry down right on top of Dean, resting on his pelvis and groin. Dean couldn't believe it. How was this possible, was she really completely unaware that he was lying right there in plain view?

Leanne took a few t-shirts from the pile, folded them and put them into Dean's drawer. She paused for a moment and seemed to be scanning through the books Dean kept on his floating bookshelf above the bed. With the bed situated in the corner of the room, the shelf was on the wall on the other side from where his mother stood. He remembered his stepmother complaining about having little to read at the moment.

Leanne then leaned over the bed and planted her hands on the opposite wall so as to examine the book titles more closely. In doing so she leaned right over Deans head. Her top was stretched so tight across her huge breasts that it was pulled out and left to hang loosely over her stomach. This gave Dean a view straight up her top, her slightly protruding stomach did nothing to hide the view Dean now got of the underside of her bare breasts pushed tight together by the constricting top.

Dean couldn't tear his eyes away, he was terrified his stepmother would suddenly look down and become aware of his presence but Dean could not stop admiring her under boob so clearly presented to him. The smooth pale flesh of her round breasts made his mouth water. They jiggled and jostled against each other as she moved about to look through the shelf.

Then Leanne pushed herself away from the wall, a book in hand. She flipped it over and read the synopsis on the back as she turned away from Dean. Dean began to regain his senses from being enraptured by his stepmother's form. Before he could fully regain himself Leanne fell back and down onto the bed. Her great ass crashed down onto Dean's torso, knocking the air out of him “Ooof!” Dean let out, but Leanne didn't notice. Of course.

Her ass was so wide that it covered his entire body and pushed up into his chin, forcing his head up, both his arms were trapped beneath her too completely immobilising him. The weight pushed him down into the bed almost to the point of being completely level with the rest of mattress.

Leanne had opened the book up and begun reading the first page, ignoring the washing beside her. She shifted about getting more comfortable, her great ass cheek rolling up momentarily to cover the lower half of Dean's face. For at least five minutes she sat in silence, skimming through pages. Dean kept the silence too, far too embarrassed now to speak up and reveal his compromising situation.

Then Dean heard a rumbling from his Stepmother, a gurgle then too. If he could have seen her face he would have noticed her contort it slightly. Then he simultaneously heard and felt his stepmother fart right onto him. The vibration ran through his whole body as the deep, bassy fart was expelled from Leanne's backside. “Oh fu-” Dean began before he was muffled by Leanne shifting herself slightly and rolling her butt cheek over his mouth.

“Whoops,” Leanne chuckled, “I suppose if I have to be the one to fold his clothes he'll have to deal with me farting on his bed.”

Dean couldn't believe this situation, being farted on by his unknowing stepmother.

The smell reached him now, it was thick and heavy, he could almost feel it as it entered his lungs filling him with it's musky smell. Still his presence went unnoticed, but Dean was now really wrestling with whether or not to try and get his stepmothers attention.

Before he had to think to long on it, Brooke came into his room. “Ah here you are.” She said, to her mother.

“Here I am.” Leanne responded placing the book down on the chest of drawers in front of her. Brooke made no indication that she saw Dean either, though that was almost understandable with Leanne's huge backside covering his entire body and the covers hiding his legs.

“Well I found my bra, but I text Jen telling her I'd be late. She text back saying she'd be late too so there's no rush anymore.” Brooke explained to her mum.

“That's convenient,” Leanne laughed, “can always rely on Jen to be unreliable.” She jested.

“Where's the laundry basket?” Brooke said, changing the subject.

“It's downstairs, next to the washing machine.”

“Oh right, here you go then.” Brooke said as she flung some article of clothing across into her mother's basket.

“Brooke, that's clean washing! Don't get it all dirty.” Leanne complained, reaching into the basket to retrieve the item, “I'll take it down with me if you're too lazy to even go downstairs.” Leanne then moved her hand down to her side, with what Dean now saw was the pink pair of panties Brooke had been wearing all day, the pair her ass cheeks had been chewing up all day. Leanne dropped the pair straight on to Dean's face, the inside of it's crotch landing right over his nose. Dean struggled violently, shaking his head as much as he was able, but it did no good, he couldn't shift the still warm panties.

Brooke carried on talking to Leanne about something but Dean could pay no attention as his senses were filled now with Brooke's used panties. He smelled the strong scent of her vagina filling him with it's almost sweet aroma, so strong he was sure he could taste it. Each deep breath he took muddled his mind with the mixed feelings he got from the scent of his stepsister's sex.

Leanne shifted, she moved from side to side and brought her hand down. Her palm landed right into Dean's face, grinding his stepsisters panties into his face. Leanne was leaning on her arm now and as she moved her hand to get comfortable she rotated the panties round and presented Dean's nose to the backside of Brooke's panties. The end which had been completely engulfed in Brooke's large round butt cheeks, wedged into her crack all day. It smelt every bit as strong as Dean feared. The musky and powerful stench of Brooke's ass crack filled his head. The scent of sweat and shit invaded his senses.

From the movement of Leanne's behind Dean guessed she had begun folding and putting away his clean clothes, he hoped she would soon be up and out of his room. “I'm going to go get changed then.” Brooke announced before turning to leave.

Dean suffered beneath Brooke's dirty panties for what felt like a lifetime, never getting used to the stench which the underwear had been drowning in all day, until Leanne finished putting away Dean's clothes. When Leanne finally rose off of Dean the release of pressure was almost painful, suddenly his entire body felt ablaze as all his blood could once more freely move around and return to his numb limbs.

“Oh yes!” Leanne suddenly exclaimed as she twirled around and grabbed Brooke's panties straight off of Dean's face. Dean flushed a deep red from the shame of his Stepmother now finding him with his nose deep in his Stepsister's underwear, only she hadn't found him. Again Leanne turned and with basket and panties in hand she left the room without any knowledge of Dean's presence.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reading and especially to those who take the time to review. I really appreciate that.