- Text Size +

Whether it was sleep that finally fell over Dean or oxygen deprivation, he awoke in the morning to the shuffling and squirming of Kelly's huge mass. Her skin slick with night sweat, Dean found his face now sliding within her cleavage. Each breast larger than his head.

Kelly was a big girl but she seemed even larger than he remembered.

Dean could just about pull his head up and see the underside of Kelly's chin as she raised her head and her tired eyes scanned the room in dazed confusion.

She mumbled some unintelligible sounds and pushed her body up off of Dean's face.

The sudden rush of clear and easy air made his head spin.

Her huge tits dangled over him, large pink nipples circling over as they swayed with her breaths, threatening to crash back down and smother him in their soft flesh.

“Kelly.” Dean tried to shout, but his voice was weak and it was no more than a whisper. “Kelly, please-”

Her hand slapped down on Deans face, covering from chin to forehead. Her warm and moist palm ground his nose flat and smeared his lips as she shuffled her bulk into a sitting position.

Hear large panty clad rear fell down onto Deans torso as she moved to sit up, wide hips spilled over his chest and stomach.

The mountain of plush flesh planted on him was pushing him down into the couch cushions and again pinning his arms down. The rolls of her stomach rose and fell as she shifted herself, while she searched for her bra and top which were draped over the back of the couch.

Kelly forced the strap around her mid section and wrestled her mammaries into their cups. They spilled out over the top, jiggling and looking to break free while Kelly drew the two straps over her shoulder.

Finally Kelly had pulled her top over herself and managed to stretch it over her body. She rocked herself forward and got to her feet. Dean's sudden intake of breath almost felt as though he was re-inflating himself.

Kelly wandered off, her bare feet slapping against the floor as she made her way to the kitchen. She looked bigger than before, Dean thought again.

 

After a few moments of regaining control of his body, of his nerves waking up, Dean sat up and threw his legs over the side of the couch before dropping down. But that wasn't right. Dean shouldn't have dropped down. His heart caught in his throat as he spun to face the couch and saw the seat came up to his hips. This wasn't right at all.

He could still hear Kelly's feet padding around in the kitchen, he doubted she'd see him but he still didn't want to be around when she got back to find him so small. He couldn't say why, but the idea embarrassed him and made him feel vulnerable.

Dean quickly ran himself up to his own room, shutting the door and rushing over to the mirror. Slightly on the skinny side, he liked to think of himself as lean, his body looked the same as he remembered it. He stood in his boxers examining himself, were they baggier than normal or was it just his imagination?

He grabbed a pencil and placed his back against the wall before he carefully drew a line where his head reached the wall. His stomach sank when he saw the new pencil marking. He didn't even need to measure it to know how much closer to the ground it seemed.

“This can't be happening. This is all just one long nightmare. Maybe I've been in an accident and this is all just a coma dream!” He whimpered.

He slumped down against the wall and a tear formed in his eye. He let it roll down his cheek.

The thumping off his stepmother and sister moving around outside shook him from his weeping. “I promised myself I'd do something today. Promised myself I'd figure out what was happening. Get up Dean, get up and go to Leanne!” He pushed himself up. Throwing on a t-shirt, which hung a little loose, he pulled the door open wide and marched downstairs.

Kelly had gone home from the looks of things and he saw his Brooke getting herself a drink in the Kitchen. In the front room he found Leanne lounging on the couch, flipping through a magazine. The bed sheets had been put away already.

Leanne had thrown on the same white top and grey bottoms from yesterday but left off her robe, it was feeling like it would be a hot day. She didn't raise her head or make and move at all when Dean strutted up before her, or when he cleared his throat.

“Mom. Mom.” Dean walked up and grabbed her hand. He gasped when he saw that standing he was barely taller than his stepmother sitting. “Mom!” He yelled, gripping her hand and tugging at her.

“Oh, good morning dear.” She said casually.

It worked! Dean could hardly believe it. “You see me right?!” He tried not to be so notably freaked out, but he couldn't control himself.

“What?”

“You see me, you can see me standing right here in front of you?” He was almost fumbling over his words.

“Yes, yes I see you Dean.” She said, chuckling a little. “What are you talking about, what's this all about?” She asked kindly.

“I don't know,” Dean sighed. “Something is happening to me. Don't you notice anything different about me right now?”

“You're not wearing any trousers.”

“No Mom, look at me. Look at the size of me!” He was getting worked up again.

“Dean, is this what this is all about? I've never known you to get upset over this. It's nothing new.” She laughed.

“Stand up.” Dean's serious tone made his stepmother's laughter vanish.

“Honey-”

“Just... Please mom.”

Leanne pulled herself up from the chair and drew herself to her full height.

“Oh god.” Dean whispered. He was looking up now, his head just below her bust.

“So.” Leanne cocked her hip and smiled down at him, before slumping back into her seat.

“So!? Don't you see. I'm shorter!” Dean cried.

“You've always been shorter than me honey.”

“I know that. I'm shorter than I was just yesterday! Aren't you seeing this?” He exclaimed. How could this not be blowing her mind like it was his.

“You think you're shrinking?” His stepmother asked him, still obviously not taking it remotely seriously.

“Yes, I do.”

“Did you get enough sleep last night?” She asked, starting to look a little more concerned.

Dean didn't even want to get into that. He just clenched his jaw. He was going to lose his temper and that wouldn't help things at all. He needed to think of some way to get this. Perhaps he could find some photo of them together than would show-

His thinking was interrupted as Leanne's hand cupped his cheek. Her warm and loving touch pulled him from his frantic worrying and calmed him enough to let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding.

“Come here baby. Don't get so worked up. I don't know what the matter is but you're alright.” She reassured him. Leanne tugged at his hand, guiding him onto the couch next to her. She put her arm around him and pulled him close. She gripped him tightly and pulled him up to place a light kiss on his forehead, inadvertently pressing his face into the side of her massive boob. “Just relax and I'll stroke your hair.” She cooed.

It wasn't the reaction he'd hoped for, but it was certainly chilling him out a bit more. His stepmother was so warm and soft, he felt that he could have rested here and catch up on some real sleep. Until he heard his sister enter the room, he knew falling asleep was a bad idea.

“Brooke honey, Dean's not feeling very well.” Leanne explained to her daughter as Brooke took a seat the other side of Dean.

“Oh, you not feeling well?” Brooke teased her step brother in her mocking tone.

I didn't need to get Brooke's attention! Dean realised. He had Leanne's and she alerted Brooke. There was hope.

“I mean it Brooke. I think he might be a little stressed.” Leanne went on, rubbing Dean's shoulder and holding him tight.

“Alright, I'll be good.” Brooke relented. She shuffled a little closer and Dean became a little nervous now. The two women were now quite intimidating. Peering over to Brooke he saw he was level with her generously endowed bosom too. She was sporting another tank top that revealed far more than he'd like. It even displayed her nipples as slight protrusions beneath the fabric.

He glued his eyes ahead to the television Leanne had just flipped on.

The three of them sat through an episode of a typical day time drama, overacting and ridiculous storylines, in relative silence.

Throughout the episode he found himself losing ground to his encroaching larger stepsister. She had managed to get so close before Dean saw the danger. Coming over to snuggle with her mother she was sandwiching Dean between the two of them.

“Whoa, Brooke. Give me a bit of space will you.” Dean protested as Brooke brought her arm up and placed it along the back of the couch.

Brooke didn't even glance down. She shifted closer and planted her backside atop Dean legs as she collapsed her body against the side of Leanne's.

In a single movement Dean vanished from view.

Leanne smiled at her daughter and placed her arm around her. She tugged her close and they settled against one another.

Dean was now in a hot, dark and soft world of plush flesh and bodily aromas. One of Brooke's breasts had completely eclipsed his face and was pressing it's soft mass over his features. Her stomach side was pressing the rest of his body into Leanne's side boob and Brooke's hips, butt and things had completely buried Dean into the couch.

The muffled show and bodily sounds were all he could hear. Dean struggled, but the weight was too much. He wanted to cry again, knowing that the two women could spend the whole day in here.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the unplanned hiatus. I've finally got a few more ideas of where I want to take this.