- Text Size +

Dean was scrubbing his face clean over the bathroom sink, as he had been for almost ten minutes. Brooke had gotten dressed up and was descending the stairs when she called out “Bye bye! I'm off now, see you later mom! Later Dean!”

“Bye hun!” Leanne shouted back from her room.

“Bye!” Dean called out.

“I think Dean's gone to sleep!” Leanne called after a few moments.

“I'm in the bathroom!” Dean yelled at the top of his lungs. This was really starting to get to him now, he could feel the stress he'd been under all day starting to wear him out.

“Hardly spoke to him all day it seems, never mind. See you later Mom!” Brooke slammed the front door behind her.

What did it take to get noticed? His voice was ignored, they'd both looked right through him, his Stepmother had even sat right on top of him without any inkling to his presence.

Dean came to a decision, he faced the mirror and looked himself straight in the eyes. “If this continues tomorrow Dean...” he felt silly talking to himself but these were extreme circumstances, “If this continues, then you will commit the day to figuring out exactly what it is going to take for you to be noticed. No excuses, no lazing about or avoiding people, figure this shit out!”

 

Dean ambled downstairs, the hour was late and he still hadn't eaten. Leanne was fast asleep in her bed, out of habit Dean was keeping quiet, though today's events suggested she'd never wake up no matter what he did.

A cheese and tomato sandwich was all he could be bothered to make, that and a large glass of orange juice, which he took up to his room. Dean kicked his door closed behind him and stepped forward, “Ah fuck!” He cried as he stubbed his little toe on the edge of his chest of drawers, sending him forwards and throwing the orange juice from the glass all over his turned back bed sheets.

“Oh for fuck sake.” Dean sighed. He pulled back the bed sheet and found the juice had soaked through into the actual mattress. Dean raced downstairs and grabbed some cleaning supplies. He spent the next fifteen minutes cleaning his mattress as thoroughly as he could until it was cleaner than when he started. But it was still soaked, even more so now.

Dean knew he couldn't sleep in his bed tonight, it was too wet to put new sheets on. So Dean gathered up a duvet and a pillow and went downstairs once more, he laid out his bedding onto the front room couch and tucked himself in. Sleeping on the couch wasn't very good for his back but it beat the discomfort he'd feel on his bedroom floor.

His eyes began to feel heavy and his sight darkened while he slipped into sleep for the second time today.

 

A strong breeze blew the hair from Dean's face and he brought his arm up to shield his eyes. Looking around he saw rolling green hills of tall grass that came up to his thigh. He took a step forward and his knee buckled when the ground didn't come to meet his foot as high as he'd expected, he fell to his hands and knees. The tall grass was flattened in a large expanse before him, regaining his footing Dean took a better look at the clearing. It was longer than he was tall but not so wide and it was thinnest in the middle, spanning out at one end in a narrow arch. Dean was amused to find it was almost the shape of a foot.

The ground around Dean shook with a great booming impact. His heart thumped suddenly in his chest as the memories of past dreams flooded him. But his dream was cut short.

 

The front door banged loudly against the wall as the sound of giggling intruded into the house, pulling Dean from his dream. “Shh! My Mom and Brother are asleep, Kelly.” Brooke warned in a hushed and slurring voice. Kelly was one of the girls from work, she and Brooke got along famously. From the sounds of the high heels scraping along the hard wood floor along with Brooke'a voice, they were both well boozed up.

Their footsteps came louder as the two stumbled down the hall and burst into the front room. Dean sat up from the couch and rubbed his eyes, “Hey Brooke, Kelly. Sorry but I'm sleeping down here tonight so maybe hang out in your room, yeah?”

Brooke had left before Dean had seen her in her outfit. She wore a black strapless dress with a low V neck revealing her deep and bursting cleavage, Dean kept himself from staring. As she staggered over to the television and bent to switch it on her short skirt hiked up and the bottom of her butt cheeks peeked out from their tight confinement where they were pushed together enough to show no sign of the thong she was presumably wearing.

While Dean was oogling at his stepsister he not only overlooked that she ingored him, but he was oblivious to Kelly now making her way over to the couch. He finally noticed her and could only stare dumbly at her figure looming over him.

Kelly was a nice girl as far as Dean had found from their breif talks, but she was also quite a stereotype. She was a short but large girl who loved to show off what many would rather she didn't. Her huge breasts spilled out over her navy top which dug into her overweight body, stretching itself thin to contain her belly and bust. Her high waisted skirt did a good job to constrain her stomach, but that too was tighter than could possibly be comfortable. Her thick legs were bare and must have chaffed as she waddled closer to Dean, eyeing the couch with a sense of relief.

“Ooo covers! Brooke, did your mother already make this up for me?” Kelly asked

“I don't remember telling her you were staying, but I must have , I guess so. She's nice like that.” Brooke responded, still fumbling for the on switch on the television.

“No wait I'm-” Dean began, before he dropped his hands to hide his crotch when Kelly pulled the covers aside. Her eyes glazed over as she collapsed down on top of Dean.

Dean got a face full of flesh when Kelly's bulging bosom swallowed up Deans head, pushing him down into the couch as she climbed onto him and basically straddled his body.

“Ah this is so cosy, I could almost just sleep in my clothes I'm so tired.” Kelly murmured.

“Mmmff!” Dean screamed into her boobs.

“Well you still have the walk of shame to do home in those clothes, so you best be out of them.” Brooke told her, giving up on the television, she came over and knelt down beside Kelly.

Dean's arms were crushed under Kelly but one hand was free and flailing about trying to get either Kelly or Brooke's attention. It wasn't working.

Kelly murmured some unintelligible sounds and wriggled about under the covers. Rubbing her body all over Dean and running his face all through her cleavage. It was, to put it mildly, humid between her breasts and Dean's face was smeared with her perspiration.

“Come here,” Brooke said as she reached over and began to unzip the back of Kelly's dress. Kelly groaned and grunted as Brooke rolled Kelly's dress down over her shoulders and assets, revealing Kelly's gratuitous breasts even more. Brooke worked the dress down over Kelly's ass and slipped it off of her completely. Kelly's huge belly enveloped Dean's whole torso as she splayed out over him.

“Brooke. Brooke, I don't wanna sleep in this bra, s'too tight for sleeping.” Kelly told her, slurring from drink and drowsiness.

“Okay, come here then.” She unclipped her friends bra and pulled the straps over her shoulders. “Sit up a bit.” She said as she pulled the cups out and unwittingly unleashed Kelly's heavy tits onto her step brothers face.

Dean took in a quick and desperate breath before Kelly's boob slapped back down onto him. The pillowy flesh spilled over his head and Dean found her small nipple poking right over his lips.

He couldn't draw any breath in through his nose and he couldn't move under her weight.

Kelly wriggled and writhed on top of Dean as she settled down for the night. Beneath her mass, Dean had opened wide his mouth and was managing to get in enough air not to pass out. Kelly's nipple had fallen into his parted lips too and he needed to draw back his tongue from caressing it.

“Goodnight Kelly. Make sure you dress before my brother gets up, alright?” She reminded her friend. Kelly was already fast asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, gotta give a big thank you for the reviews! They're great incentive and honestly some welcome validation that you're enjoying the story.

I've taken the few requests on board and found that they of course fit quiet nicely in with the theme of this story as well.

I hope to have the next chapter out within the week, but I am a little unsure how to move from the end of this one to where I want to go next.

 

Thanks again everyone!