- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Size booth

 

 

Rachel was surprised to see a machine marked “size booth” at the intersection of Main and East Street. While she was a pretty blond at 5’2” she felt she was much too short. So she decided to try it out. Inside the booth there was a touch screen and a keyboard. She touched the screen and a question appeared.

“What height change to you desire?”The options Grow and shrink appeared. She picked the grow option.

“What height do you wish to grow to? Please enter number.”

She entered in the numbers 62.

The words “Are you sure you want to be that tall?” appeared on the screen.

“Yes. I want to be 6’2” tall.” Rachel replied.

A ray gun then emerged from the machine and Rachel was engulfed in a green light. It lasted for about ten seconds then it turned off. Then a new message appeared on the screen.

“Growth will begin within the next 30 to 60 seconds please leave booth.

Rachel frowned but did what she was told. She was barely out of the booth when she began to grow. Her clothes and everything she was carrying grew with her.

“Yes, I’m growing.” She cried out.

 

A moment and she realized that she was now way past 6’2”.

“Whoa! You overshot.” She told the machine which now smaller than her. But Rachel kept on growing. Bigger and bigger she became until she was 62 feet tall.

 

She got on her hands and knees but it was clear that she was now way too big to fit into the booth. She could get her right hand into the booth but she couldn’t see the control panel. Afraid of making things worse she withdrew her hand.

“This is just great. What I’m a going to do now?” She muttered.

Just then a short brunette entered the booth.

“I wouldn’t use that if I were you.” But the brunette did not heed the warning. A moment later the brunette emerged from the booth. Then she began to grow and grow.

“Something is wrong. I wanted to be 5’11”.”

“Did you enter in 511?”

“Yes I did.”

“I fear you’re going to be 511 feet tall.”

Time proved Rachel right. Within moments the brunette was 511 feet tall. She towered over Rachel who didn’t even come to the brunette’s knees.

“Name is Sharon by the way.” The brunette said.

“Rachel. So what do we do now? I want to be tall but not this tall.”

“You’re a lot short than me. I don’t know.”

 

The end for now

 

Author note: This is a one shot I started a long time ago, but did not get around to finishing until today. It’s not much but I felt like posting something.