- Text Size +

Tossing her long, platinum blonde hair behind her head in a glorious arc, Angelica placed her hands on her hips and looked down at the four little things at her feet. Here in this dirty back alley, she'd found a wonderful way to kill some time. They were tinies, sure, but what really appealed to her about them was that they were poor tinies. Looked down upon by even their own kind, these were some of the most pathetic, most desperate thinking creatures on the planet.

 

This made them perfect outlets for Angelica's sadistic desires.

 

"Listen up, cunts!" she announced, grinning down at the small assembly. "You guys wanna make some money?"

 

The shabby, dirtied things all nodded their assent, taking a few hesitant steps closer to her white, three-inch high heels. They weren't dumb; even Angelica could see that they could feel her ill intent, but the promise of reward was too great for them to ignore. They couldn't afford to turn her down.

 

"Awesome. You know, they say that money can't buy happiness... but I'm betting it could buy you guys' dignities, and that's close enough for me." She grinned at the crowd. Here in this moment, she was the most powerful girl in the world. She held up a tiny metal ball between her index finger and thumb, a sphere of pure copper. At her size the orbs were so small they weren't worth dealing with except in quantities of thousands, but to the people at her feet it was a week of meals, or a day of drugs.

 

"You there," she said, singling a man out of the crowd. He had nothing but a cut-up sock wrapped around him, and he smiled when she acknowledged his existence. "You want the ball? Does the little man-doggy want the ball?"

 

He nodded, even going so far as to stick his tongue out to mime panting, and brought his hands up to either side of his face. Angelica giggled, stuck her tongue out, and then stepped forward.

 

Before he could react, the tiny man exploded underneath the giant girl's sole. His blood stood out brilliantly against the lovingly-washed shoes, and left a starburst pattern on the gravelly asphalt below. The other three began to scatter, but Angelica stopped them in their tracks.

 

"Hey! I didn't say you shits could run away. Stay right where you are, or I'll kill you slow." Obediently, the unfortunates froze in their tracks, terrified of drawing the girl's ire. "Gather up here, in front of my foot." She pointed at a spot on the ground, and the remaining three did as they were told.

 

"Now listen: I get it. You're freaked out because I squished your friend. Totally understandable. But hey, now you got one less guy to compete with! Isn't that great?" she asked, giving them a thumbs-up. "It's not like any of your lives are worth anything anyway, right?"

 

One woman, an old-looking thing with grey hair, started speaking up to Angelica. She used wide, sweeping arm motions to articulate her point, but her words were lost in the distance between giant and little. Angelica shrugged and stepped forward once again, bursting the little thing under her clean sole.

 

"See? No big loss," she gloated to the two survivors, each of whom was too scared to move. They were used to suffering indignities at the whims of giants, but never had they encountered one so blatantly sadistic. Angelica drank in the fear in their eyes, chuckling softly.

 

"Now then, which of you two wants the ball? Hmm?" She looked between the men, neither of whom said or did anything to draw attention to themselves. The giantess let out a short huff of annoyance. "Come on, don't either of you want to eat? I know you little things are usually starving when you're not eating my garbage." The sentiment sank in as Angelica paused, then got a glint in her eye. "Oh, hey, I've got an idea! Here's the game: whichever of you starts licking up the remains of your friends off my shoes gets the money!" When neither moved, she rolled her eyes and added, "And the other gets death, idiots, I'm stepping on the loser."

 

Both men looked at each other briefly before throwing themselves at the spoiled girl's heels, pressing their faces into the hard rubber and licking for all they were worth. Angelica stared down at them, a devious smirk on her face, and tittered.

 

"Ohh, such good little boys! I wish I could take you both home with me!" She snickered softly. "But that would involve touching you, and - ew."

 

Lifting her left foot a half inch off the ground, she moved it forward, barrelling over the tiny man before it. He screamed and fought against the overwhelming force while Angelica sighed, rolled her eyes, and shifted her weight on top of him. In an instant he became alleyway grime, just another strange stain waiting to be washed away by the rain.

 

The final man didn't stop his service for an instant, working even harder as his peer was smashed mercilessly beneath the sole of a girl much younger than either of them. Angelica smiled down at him, though there was no warmth in it.

 

"Well done, little guy! Well done! You made it to the end, and now you get your pr-"

 

"Angie!" The shout echoed down the alley, startling the young woman. Scowling, she turned to face the source, one of her coworkers hanging out of the back entrance of the restaraunt. "Boss is looking for you!"

 

"I'll be there in a second!" she hissed.

 

"Now, Angie. He's out for blood, you don't want to make him any angrier. And don't forget who got you this job." He pointed meaningfully at her, then disappeared behind the door once again.

 

"Augh!" Angelica kicked the little man before her, sending him flying into the hard brick wall of the building in which she worked. "Fucking assholes!" She strode forward, sneering down at the broken body laying in the gravel in front of her. His limbs were all bent and twisted at awkward angles, and his breathing was ragged and irregular. Looking up at the blonde goddess towering above him, he feebly raised his bent arm towards her in a desperate plea for help.

 

"As if," she said sarcastically, snuffing him out with a final press and twist of her sole. She looked at the remains, gathering one last feeling of power and control before she had to head back inside and face the rest of the day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed the themes and writing presented here, I highly recommend you check out my premium collaborative work with other authors such as EmmaGear, makebelieve, binary_prophet and more! Each of the seven stories is roughly 2-3x the length of the one you've just read, and can be found here: 

http://www.e-junkie.com/SSStories/product/506547.php#The+Store+Opening+Bundle

Thanks for reading!