- Text Size +

The kissing the twin giantesses indulged in soon turned a bit more... hands on as Lucina openly groped at her sister. Erik was feeling more than a little off his guard as he watched the two go at it as though there wasn't another person in the room. A rather creeped out person actually. Polygamy was fine enough but even his culture had some very strict laws regarding blatant incest. The twins went at it without a care in the world.

He supposed, in hindsight, a normal meeting between suitors was wishing for far too much at this point. To date his suitors had been an airheaded klutz, a bratty nymphomaniac, an authoritarian knight, and now incestuous twins. He was certain by now that the Creator actually had it out for him. Erik didn't even yell or shout; instead he simply rubbed at his temples as the twins indulged in their... passion. It was going to be a long day.

After a good while the homunculus cleared his throat loudly, receiving no response at first though Olivia's gaze eventually turned towards him. She broke off their kissing and eased away from Lucina's exploring hands, much to the despair of her black clad sister. Erik tried to keep his composure, not exactly easy when he just witnessed two identical twins snogging each other right in front of his face.

"Sorry about that, you know how it is sometimes..." Olivia said, sounding anything but regretful.

"When you're with someone you adore..." Lucina added.

"In a romantic meadow..."

"Kind of a given really."

Erik resisted the urge to gag from the sugary sweet manner the two had towards each other. It was enough to turn him off of candy for the rest of his days. They both turned fully to face him, their hands locked together upon the table. He tried; he really, truly tried to keep from saying anything which was probably more than Ryna would be able to do. In the end however there was only so much one could take.

"You are both related! Like, twins!" He exclaimed finally.

Olivia quirked a brow while Lucina scowled. "Have a problem with that, tiny? I'll have you know I love my sister quite dearly. Don't you dare tell me that's wrong." The elementalist hissed, the flames of the candles on the table flaring just a bit.

"But it is!" The prince said.

Lucina's hand lashed out and snatched him up so quickly that Erik felt as though his head might literally start spinning. Her fist crushed around him, squeezing him tightly and drawing a loud cry of pain from him. He was brought before her snarling face, her squeezing not letting up in the slightest. He couldn't even scream in pain, only parting his lips in soundless agony as the woman squeezed once more. His durability would keep him alive but it did absolutely nothing for the pain.

Olivia placed a hand on Lucina's shoulder. "Luci, please calm down. I'm certain he-."

"Apologize."

Lucina cut off whatever her sister had been meaning to say, glaring down at Erik the whole while. She let up just enough that the prince could suck in a deep breath, his face regaining some of its natural color. Maybe it was spineless of him, but given how quickly Amelia's meeting had gone south the prince had no desire to have that repeated here. His pride didn't even enter the equation in the face of Lucina's naked anger.

"I'm sorry- urk!"

She squeezed him again. "Not to me, to Olivia."

Lucina moved her hand so he was facing her white clad twin, who looked down upon Erik not without a little sympathy. That said she did look a tad put out with him. Given that the last thing he needed was both women willing to just abuse him on the slightest of insults he figured it wouldn't do to get on Olivia's bad side.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Liolis! I was hasty in my word choice!" He yelled, writhing in the grip of her beloved sister.

Olivia sighed. "Luci, it's sweet of you to be so defensive of me, and I love you for it, but please put him down."

Lucina obliged... after giving Erik one final squeeze. Her fingers curled so tightly that her knuckles whitened and the homunculus could actually feel his bones creak threateningly. A moment later she dropped him onto the table and he immediately began coughing and sputtering, taking in great gasping breaths on his hands and knees. The message was certainly received, don't slight their affection overtly or he would enter a world of hurt. Lucina leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms as she glared at Erik.

For her part Olivia shook her head. "In any event, Prince Lostrem, we are indeed twins. Our father has no issue with our affection for one another; however he still requires we wed. Being that being separated is not something we desire we wish to marry the same man."

Now it made sense. The pieces fell into place and Erik felt his blood run cold. The only reason they were looking for a shared husband so they could freely indulge in their perverse desires while still upholding their duties. It was clever really, though it narrowed their pool of prospective suitors a great deal. Finding a suitor who had no problem with polygamy was hard enough, finding one that was alright with incest would be especially difficult.

His presence here was making sense now. He was a homunculus, a race known for their small size as much as anything else. The twins would very easily be the more physically dominant of the relationship, which meant they could make the rules. They would have the power. Essentially they weren't looking at him as a prospective husband so much as a prospective slave. Similar to Amelia though just less up front about it. Erik knew he had to proceed very carefully here. Unlike Amelia, it might very well be possible for the twins to push his father into handing him over. Sikarus was a valued trade partner after all.

With that rather disturbing thought in mind Erik stood and looked to Olivia, who was smiling quite politely down at him. "I see. I am not certain I can accept your offer. While generous, Eteria already possesses strong relations with Sikarus. The point of my journey is to establish good ties with a nation we are less familiar with." Not entirely true, but Olivia didn't need to know that.

Olivia frowned slightly. "Oh? Why not make those strong relations even stronger? After all, no formal alliance has been declared."

Because it would involve marrying a pair of incestuous twins to serve as a smokescreen! "That is true; however I also personally know little of you both beyond your names and magics."

Her eyes lit up at that. "Well, extending this meeting is a simple matter. I'll send word ahead to your retainer that you will be spending the night. Plenty of time for all of us to get to know each other much better." She said, standing and dismissing her illusion as she started walking from the room.

Erik opened his mouth to protest but Lucina cut them off easily, slamming her now empty crystal chalice down over him to trap him in a fruity smelling dome. He smacked his fists against the sides of the chalice, hitting his shoulder against it repeatedly. It did him little good as Lucina was pressing down upon the base of the item, keeping him from so much as budging it. The outside world was distorted into thousands of tiny images refracted by the crystals. The remnants of her red wine dripped down from above, staining his clothes and hair with the alcoholic substance.

Even struggling with all of his might he couldn't so much as move his prison of crystalline glass. His shoulder ended up battered and bruised and his abused body was still reeling from the squeezing Lucina had given him earlier. He had absolutely zero desire to spend any more time with the twins, especially not with Lucina. Olivia seemed easy enough to handle but when put together with her sister he could bet she could be downright cruel as well.

He rested up against the side of his prison, rubbing at his forehead with the heel of his hand. He was trapped. Maybe Lea had been right in suggesting he work out a little. Maybe he wouldn't currently be stuck in this situation if he was just a little stronger. At the least Lucina probably wouldn't have been able to so easily trap him like she might a bug. The giantess currently was leaning very close to the outside of the chalice and though her voice was muffled he could certainly hear her.

"My darling sister might be a perfect little angel, but if you piss me off I'll make this the worst day of your tiny little life. Don't insult her or our love, and don't question her or me. Everything will go smoothly if you heed those simple rules." She said.

Given that his own voice was muffled he opted to unload a very choice few words towards the more violent of the twins. She likely didn't hear him and if she did she obviously didn't care too much. The twin was pretty much everything expected as an elementalist, violent, blunt, and extremely mean-spirited. Her soft spot for her sister was clearly her only soft spot. Lea had been quite right in claiming his path would be dangerous before the end. He had endured Amelia and had to wonder just how much worse these two could possibly be.

He cast the thoughts from his mind. He needed solutions. Currently it looked like the Liolis twins would have him for the rest of the day and night. Meaning they were that much more in control of the situation. Physically starting a fight was laughable; maybe he could bruise one of their toes. Erik needed to do something a little more subtle. As his previous suitor had stated using unconventional methods could lead to victory. Perhaps... it was a long shot but there might be a way out of this whole affair.

Eventually Olivia returned and Lucina promptly removed the chalice from over Erik, giving him so much needed air that didn't smell like wine. The twins embraced and giggled as they kissed at each other briefly, obviously quite pleased with themselves. Why wouldn't they be? It looked to them like they had found the solution to their problem. However Erik intended to very much add to their problems before ending up being their slave.

Olivia turned her gaze to Erik briefly before her eyes flickered back to Lucina, her hand trailing down her side. "Mmm... shall the three of us retire to our quarters to lounge for a bit, love?"

Lucina giggled. "You read my mind, sweet sister."

Erik barely resisted gagging at their sweetness towards each other. This was going to be a long day.