- Text Size +

If Erik had to rate his current situation on a scale of bad to nightmarish, it like would go far past the stuff of nightmares. He had thought Amelia's treatment had been as degrading as he had gotten, however now he was wishing he was back under her foot. That had been horrid but it was nowhere near as bad as what he was being commanded to do now. He locked his jaw, considering protesting before a memory of a clenched fist and creaking bones reminded him why that was a poor idea.

"Hey, are you deaf, little prince? I said kiss them. Now."

Lucina's voice cut into his stewing of anger and shame from on high. Before him were the ten wriggling digits of her twin sister's bare foot, her white painted nails as pristine as they came. The tiny diamonds inserted into each nail appeared to indeed be real. His pride cried out against the task being forced upon him. Olivia said nothing though she was giving her sister a rather coy smile, her hand wrapped around her waist.

Since the very minute they had entered their shared private quarters Erik had, in order, been stripped, flicked across a table, stepped on, dropped from a great height, stepped on again, stuck between their hands as they held them, and now forced to pay homage to Olivia's feet. All things Lucina had initiated of course, Olivia would either faintly protest the especially cruel things or just smile coyly when she found something attractive. They thought the whole thing was so completely romantic of course, kissing and feeling each other up while tormenting their suitor.

Erik swallowed his shattered pride and shuffled across the floor, kneeling down before Olivia's big toe on her right foot. Rigidly he forced himself to bend over, kissing at her nail. She let out a coo of delight as she watched from on high and Lucina let out a satisfied grunt. At this point the prince was more concerned with escaping this with his sense of self intact as opposed to escaping in general!

"Keep it up, tiny. Stay on your knees, you look better that way." Lucina sneered.

"Luci..." Olivia chided softly.

"I'm just making sure he knows how to properly show devotion to one as radiant as you. I'd love to be in his place right now, every moment of every day." The crueler of the duo said, her tone husky.

Erik chuckled slightly at that as he went along the line of Olivia's toes, placing his lips upon each one. She said that but he wondered if she properly understood what it was like. Being small in the world of the big. Then again, given how much the twins adored each other that might not be so bad for them. Olivia alone wasn't actually that bad, the few moments Lucina left them alone she was downright personable.

"Hey, stop slacking down there! In fact, why don't you go ahead and lick her nails as well. Give them a good shine down with that princely tongue of yours." Lucina said, noting his slowed movements as he was wrapped in his thoughts.

"Ohhh, Lucina you are so mean! Have mercy on him." Olivia protested weakly.

"Pffft, if he marries us he's going to spend a lot of time down there. Might as well get him used to it." Lucina said, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

Once again Olivia let the matter drop and Erik forced his tongue from his mouth, feeling his remaining pride shrivel up as it was dragged over the glossy white surface of her pinky toenail. The smack of lips above and the slight movement of the digit beneath his tongue told him they were kissing... again. Fear was fluttering in his heart as Lucina talked of marriage, the vague possibility it might happen almost paralyzing him. That would be far, far worse than Amelia had been, no doubt about that.

However, as Erik toiled away with coating Olivia's toenails with a film of his saliva, the foul taste of her nail polish assaulting his tongue he pondered well the traits of the two women above. From his observations he had noted as Olivia as somewhat kind though one that preferred to avoid conflict or argument with her sister. Clearly the more... submissive of the two. She held some sway over Lucina obviously, but not where it counted. It was obvious which of the two was in control of the relationship, unfortunately for Erik it was Lucina.

He licked and licked, going from toe to toe while above the giantesses giggled and whispered in each other's ears and stared lovingly at each other. This was perhaps the only time he actually felt like a slave in his life. Amelia had treated him like a thing but more out of vindictive anger than anything else. Here, toiling away and running his tongue along the smooth nail of Olivia's big toe he felt like all autonomy had been stolen from him. Out of fear of punishment and reprisal he worked, stripped of clothes and dignity though not of vengeful thought.

Finally he reached the last of Olivia's nails and started licking at it, only to have Lucina pluck him up from the ground by one of his arms suddenly. He flailed weakly in the air, as she took him over to a nearby table. A moment he found himself plunged into a shock of chilled red wine, the alcoholic liquid being breathed in by accident. When Lucina raised him up out of her goblet he was coughing and sputtering, his eyes burning with the drink. Red wine dripped from his form, coating every single inch of his body.

"Mmm... Olivia, you are right. I shouldn't be so mean. I should let a potential husband join in on our affections." She said, promptly opening her mouth wide and dangling Erik over it.

Erik stared down into the cavernous maw below and felt like his eyes were about to pop out of his skull. She- she wasn't really going to-! She couldn't. He looked to Olivia for some form of assistance, relieved to find her looking more than a bit concerned. He would have preferred horrified but consider it was Olivia he would settle.

"Wait, Lucina, you aren't going to...?"

The dark haired woman held up her finger to silence her twin and that was that support gone. "Please, wait-!" Erik tried to protest before he was promptly plopped right into Lucina's mouth and her lips closed behind him.

Much like being inside of Amelia it was a sticky and wet hell inside of Lucina's mouth. Her tongue slid under him and around him, coating the prince in a thick coat of saliva. Red wine slipped off his form, dribbling down her tongue and into the dark pit in the back of her mouth. His fingers struggled to find purchase on the tongue as he was casually tossed around, breathing in her rather fruit scented breath.

She pushed him against her right cheek, pinning him there by clamping down her teeth. Erik couldn't see but he could feel the surface under him expand in a yielding manner. He writhed and opened his mouth to scream, ending up swallowing a gob of saliva that dribbled down the inside of her cheek. He coughed and coughed, trying in vain to expel the substance from his body.

Her mouth opened and Erik found himself rolled onto her tongue once more. Beyond he could see a pair of familiar lips parting and his heart stopped as he realized just what Lucina meant by having him join in on the fun. Olivia's mouth grew closer and closer and Erik tried to squirm away, only to be pressed against the roof of Lucina's mouth. The air was crushed from his lungs and he ended up dazed, helpless against what was to come.

The twins lips crushed together and Olivia's dainty tongue entered her sister's mouth, probing around gently around. Erik ended up getting a lick from the member along his body, his member standing erect from the stimulation. From behind Lucina's tongue pressed him against her sister's, trapping him in the passionate dance of the two tongues. The twisted and writhed around him, caressing at every inch of his body.

His mind started to fog over and that scared him, his arousal aching between his legs. No. No, no, no, why was this happening!? He was being toyed with a used in this little game between sisters, why was this of all things arousing him? Lucina pushed into Olivia's mouth, passing him between their lips. Their lips closed around him, Lucina holding onto his upper half and Olivia upon his lower. Were they going to bite him in half? It was irrational but this entire situation was irrational!

Lucina's tongue vanished and her lips were gone, allowing him to see the world around him. However he was still firmly pinned between Olivia's lips, her tongue playfully flicking at his member playfully. A low groan escaped his lips, frightening him. These sounds escaping his lips couldn't be his, just like these feelings or sensations couldn't be his. Part of him couldn't possibly enjoy this horrid treatment... could it?

Thankfully Olivia took his arm between her fingers and lifted him from between her lips. He landed on the palm of her hand with a wet smack, saliva pooling around him. He was coughing and sputtering, tears threatening to rise to his face. Her pinky finger traced down his back, a little purr escaping her as she petted at him lightly. Was that what she thought of him as really? A pet? The thought have him longing for Lea's honesty and her humane treatment.

A knock sounded at the door to their quarters. Lucina perked up. "I'll get it. Probably just Qora."

With that she headed out the door and Erik caught the voice of the woman outside just before the door closed behind the twin. "Luci! Sorry to bother..."

With that the door closed shut and Olivia hummed happily as she started to dry Erik off. She wasn't nearly as unpleasant at it as Marie had been but he still didn't exactly appreciate being handled as such. Still, even though he ended up looking like he had just exited a tornado it was better than being covered in spit. The white clad woman sat down and let Erik sit in her hands, content to wait for her twin to return from whatever business had her. The homunculus saw a possible opportunity here; he just needed a bit more info.

"Ahem, who is Qora?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly.

"Ah, Luci's best friend. She's a little... odd and takes up a lot of her time away from being with me but I like her I suppose. They'll be a while."

The slight waning of her smile told Erik the opposite was true. Perfect. Now he just needed to wait for a good opening. This could very well blow up in his face, and if it did he would be faced with two rather abusive giantesses as he doubted Olivia's good will extended that much. However compared to the possibility of being their plaything for the rest of the night he would much rather take his chances. This was his only opportunity to escape from their rather twisted love affair.

Sure enough Olivia took him up and started to move towards the bedroom itself, taking her close to the door. Erik focused upon the manipulation of sound, weaving an illusion that would either save him from further degradation or doom him to the worst night of his life. At this point the prince had absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. He needed to get away from here no matter what.

When Olivia drifted close to the door she would catch bits of the conversation beyond. "...Olivia's here, so we can't tonight."

The sound of her sister's voice jerked Olivia to a halt at the door. Erik used his brief hearing of Qora's voice to manipulate her illusionary voice. "She's always there. You need to get her out at some point."

"I know, I know. I'll see about getting her out tomorrow after we finish this thing in here. Then we can have the place all to ourselves..."

If Erik were to describe the expression upon the white clad twin's face, jealous rage would be it. Her fingers were curled up and trembling, threatening to clench into a fist around Erik at every work. The homunculus felt little pity for the woman as she had gone alone with Lucina's humiliations easily enough. She looked minutes away from ripped open the door and giving her twin a piece of her mind. Instead she opted to lean against the nearest wall, her face becoming eerily calm.

It looked like she had taken the bait and his initial bit of the gamble had paid off. Now he just needed to hope Lucina couldn't talk her way out of her twin's accusations. Erik opted to keep dead silent, suspecting that so much as making a sound with Olivia in her current state was an unwise decision. All he could do was wait as she did, though instead of anger he was feeling nervous anticipation.

Lucina opened the door and stepped back inside, closing it behind her. She turned a grin to Olivia. "Now, where were we with our erstwhile suitor?"

"Lucina."

The use of her full name got the woman's attention immediately, as did the calm in Olivia's voice. "What is it? Did he insult us again? Here I thought he'd learned his lesson, give him here and I'll make sure-."

"Shut up." Olivia hissed, setting Erik down on a shelf nearby.

Lucina looked as though she had been slapped. Erik could bet she was not used to Olivia speaking as such to her. "Darling what-."

"I said shut up! I heard you out there, making plans with HER! Talking about getting me out of the tower so you can probably fuck around all you want! Like I'm some nuisance!" The white clad woman said, her hands clenched into fists.

A surprised expression was written across the other twin's face. "That's not true! How could you-!"

"Don't try to deny it! I heard you! I heard you both! What happened to just us, Lucina? Huh? I only have eyes for you but you can't seem to stop yours from wondering! Am I boring you? Is that it? Is it!?" Olivia shouted, jabbing her finger into Lucina's chest.

The rather distraught and confused twin tried to grip Olivia's shoulder. "Olivia, calm down!"

She twisted away from Lucina's touch as though it was aflame. "Don't you dare fucking touch me! Don't even speak to me! Get out, get out now!"

A strong push sent Lucina tumbling onto her backside and the black clad twin actually looked on the brink of tears. Erik was surprised she was actually capable of a vaguely human response to being rejected and accused of infidelity by the one she loved most. Her lips were trembling and it looked rather like her mind couldn't properly catch up to what was happening. To Erik the expression was as sweet as the most sugary of treats to look upon.

Olivia, obviously impatient used illusionism to increase the timbre of her voice, the sound booming through the room like a thunderclap. "I SAID GET OUT!"

Fear likely prompted Lucina's flight from the room, the woman scrambling to her feet and out the door. Olivia promptly slammed it shut and let out a shriek of anger and rage. Erik, forgotten until now found her angry gaze settling upon him. Any feeling of triumph evaporated immediately under the frightening gaze. Her hand lashed out and gripped Erik in a fist as she stormed off into the bedroom.

The woman promptly threw herself to the bed and started crying her eyes out onto the pillow, holding onto the helpless homunculus as she did like he was some stuffed animal she might cling to for comfort. Pitiable sobs were torn from her throat in an unending flood and Erik found himself drenched in her salty tears and smeared with her snot. There seemed to be no end to the flood of sorrow and Erik honestly thought that whatever they had planned for him was probably better than this.

While Olivia might not have lifted a finger to help him she hadn't exactly done him much harm, and she looked positively wretched in this state. As such it was more out of pity than anything else that prompted Erik to eventually pat at her tear soaked and puffy cheeks, trying to simultaneously escape the crushing grip she had on him as much as comfort her. He spat out a mouthful of her snot and managed to speak miraculously enough.

"Ah, there, there..." He said awkwardly.

Olivia's vice grip loosened as she looked down at him, sniffling miserable as the tears continued to roll down her face. "I-I-I s-suspected for so long. B-B-But she said we'd always be together. I love her; I love her so much it hurts! It's like there is this gaping and bleeding hole in my chest! W-What did I do wrong...?"

Despite her faults and how wrong it was, it was clear to see how very much she loved Lucina. Enough that just the idea of her having been unfaithful was enough to completely reduce her to a wreck. Erik tried to wriggle from her loosened hand, which tightened quickly enough to keep him from fleeing. "I-ah, don't know. I've never... loved anyone like that."

She smiled sadly. "T-That is sad. I feel so *sniff* warm when I'm with her. It hurts now but I still love her, I-I still want to hold her and kiss her. People that don't have that must have such... emptiness."

Erik blinked at that. He tried to imagine needing someone so much, caring for someone that it felt like he couldn't live a day without. The thought weighed heavily upon his mind through the night as Olivia held him, the one that had actually caused her hurt, close. It remained in the back of his mind even on the morrow when he departed the magical city, both sisters opting to be absent at his departure. What did love feel like and did he truly want something like that? Especially when he had just witnessed what it could do to a person when it backfired? Annoyingly, it was one of the few things he had no clear answer to.