- Text Size +

It felt rather like someone was pounding at his skull with a war hammer. Erik groaned, the sound of his own voice sounding as loud as a thunderclap. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying desperately to return to blissful slumber. Another painful flare shot through his brain, eliminated the possibility that he was ever going back to sleep. He opened his eyes slowly, the dim light of the room stabbing at his eyes.

Erik grunted as he tried to move, his body sticking to the soft surface he had been laying upon. He lifted his arm up, wiping at a bit of drool that had formed on the corner of his mouth. He felt sticky and it only took a moment for him to realize he was completely naked. The homunculus blinked for a moment as he looked down at his slim form, his eyes narrowing as he wracked his muddled brain for why the hell he would be naked. He found is answer in the gentle rise and fall of the 'ground' beneath him.

Suddenly alert he managed to lift the rest of his body from where he had lain and wobbled to his feet, joints popping slightly as they received use finally. The surface he was on was soft and plush and pale, and a distance away he could see the slumbering face of Eva Redfist. Her hair was unbound and wild about her head and she looked almost peaceful in her slumber. Judging from a nearby pink protrusion Erik noted with some embarrassment that he had been resting on her right breast.

He ran his fingers through his hair, finding it as sticky as the rest of him. Considering his previous misadventure with Amelia and the fact they were both naked, it didn't take Erik long to put two and two together. His face immediately paled, vague little snippets of memory shining through here or there. There was nothing cohesive though, nothing that could properly create a narrative in his mind of the events of the previous night. He remembered drinking a lot, then something about her red hand and her lips but nothing else.

The homunculus took a step back, which turned out to be a mistake as he ended up losing his balance. The tiny prince cried out as he tumbled and rolled down Eva's breast and into the valley between the two ample mounds. He squirmed a bit, pushing against the flesh around him as he tried to struggle his way to freedom. He was surrounded by the rather pungent smell of her sweat, to say nothing of the heavy smell of sex that was already upon him.

A loud groan sounded in the distance, his miniscule attentions clearly having roused Eva herself from her slumber. Her eyes cracked open and a yawn escaped her lips. She ended up turning over in the bed, which in turn pressed her breasts up all around him. Erik found his cries immediately muted when stuck inside of a prison of sweaty, sticky skin. He squirmed even more as he soon found himself very much lacking for air.

So, this was how his little adventure ended then? Suffocating between the tits of a violent dwarven princess after a night of passion he couldn't even remember? Erik had thought on many occasions that this visit would be the death of him and it turned out he was right. Only instead of Eva chopping him in half or something suitably gruesome she was going to kill him in her bid to try and get back to sleep. The prince marveled at the irony.

Something tugged at one of his arms and suddenly Erik felt himself squeezed and pulled, hitting cool open air a moment later. He dangled from Eva's fingers as he was brought before her sleepy face, gasping for the blissful fresh air. Fresh air that was very soon polluted by her alcohol scented morning breath as she yawned. The foul air nearly had him retching on the spot, instead having him settle on coughing and sputtering.

"I see you just couldn't contain yourself, had to dive right back in." She noted with a tired chuckle.

Erik groaned in pain. "Stop talking so loud, I feel like my skull is going to split in two."

A bark of laughter met that. "Considering how much you drank I'd be surprised if you didn't. Never seen a tiny drink that much. You've got stones, I'll give you that much."

She shifted her hand and sat up in her bed, allowing Erik to sit in the palm of her hand. The homunculus rolled his eyes around in his skull and applied immediate pressure to his temples, trying anything to make the pain just go away. Again he was immediately reminded of his lack of clothes and he shifted himself subtly to give some semblance of decency. That elicited another loud laugh from Eva.

"Saw it all last night, princey. A little late to be shy after what all we did last night, surprised you aren't sore from it all." She said.

Erik clutched at his head as he felt a blush rising to his cheeks. Truthfully he was indeed a fair bit sore all over though it was nothing he couldn't manage. Homunculi durability was more useful among the larger races than he had first expected. He most certainly did not like the sound of what Eva spoke of though. The prince also swore to never touch a drop of alcohol again after this little incident.

"Uhhh, what, exactly did we... um, do?" He asked, almost dreading the answer.

"It might be quicker to tell you what we didn't do. You can be a real animal between the sheets when you want to be, princey, I love that in a man." Eva responded, winking at the homunculus.

Erik wasn't exactly sure whether he wanted to remember what had happened now. From the sounds of it the night had either been one of the worst of his life, or one of the best depending on how one chose to look at it. The prince was at the moment banking on the worst given the aftermath. He chuckled nervously at Eva's apparent approval of him. The homunculus had been hoping she'd be turned off him, though it appeared as though the exact opposite had occurred. Fantastic.

Suddenly he found two fingers gripping him by the chest and his face mashed up against a gigantic pair of lips. His pained brain immediately shut down as he remembered this much. The kiss felt as good as the first one had been. A taste of what the previous night have been like. Now Erik quickly ended up banking on it having been one of his better nights. For some reason not being able to remember that actually hurt worse.

"Mmm, you need a bath." She commented.

"You need to do something about your breath." Erik shot back.

Eva chuckled. "I'm not the one that smells like cum and sweat."

The prince flushed at her vulgarity. At the very least the dwarf was as honest as Lea had been, though she was certainly a fair bit more violent and brutally honest about her passions. Lea was more dutiful by far, the perfect picture of a future authoritarian queen. Eva was a warrior through and through. She liked simple things, fighting, drinking, and fucking. A marriage to her didn't seem as bad as he had first thought going into it. Indeed there was some attraction, though there probably would have been more if he could actually remember their night together.

"Anyway. You've got a pair, you aren't too boring, and you don't make me want to stab you. Perfect suitor material. You need a wife, look me up. Long as there is plenty of fighting to be had afterwards." She said.

Erik chuckled at her simple logic. Though, given how he had been treated through his journey so far his standards were rather shockingly low. At the moment his idea of a good suitor was one that wouldn't go out of her way to abuse him. She also had to have some modicum of intelligence. So far there were two that fit the bill out of the six he had met thus far. He could only hope Eva and Lea weren't simply the exceptions to a rule.

Sometime later when Erik found himself back in the carriage with his retainers, fully dressed and cleaned, he noted well their careful aversion of looking at him. It was then that he remembered that he had ordered them to be placed right outside of the room, just in case. Which followed that they had probably heard everything that had transpired. Erik pinched at his brow and tried to soothe his rapidly returning headache. Life simply wasn't fair.