- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Erik finds himself subjected to the playful whims of the princess of the fairy kingdom and her subjects.

Much about the last visit was actually... rather tame compared to Erik's visits thus far. No getting forced into being a pleasure toy, no being made to rub feet, just a few bruises from his own making there. Of course there was also that vision. Part of him, the logical part of him, wrote it off as a hallucination brought on by nearly drowning in water. However there was a part of him deep down that couldn't rightly dismiss it, no matter how illogical it was.

They were back on the road again, the automated carriage taking them deeper into the forest roads from the Elven kingdom. The sky was something they hadn't actually seen in days, the only light in these deep forests came from the strange plants and fungus that grew upon the trees. Large mushrooms that glowed in the dark. It was honestly rather eerie. Like they were in another world, one that Erik wasn't used to. He was far more accustomed to the cobbled roads of civilization.

"Our next visit will take us to the fairy kingdom and to Princess Travi Silvermoon, only daughter of the Fairy Queen." Lucius said as he read aloud from his book, dragging Erik from his musings.

Ryna blinked. "Fairies? Those are real?" She sounded like she didn't quite believe that.

"You've met me, and also found yourself in a city within the sky a while back." Erik remarked with a little chuckle. "That fairies are where you draw the line of disbelief." He shook his head and looked at Ryna with a lifted brow.

The Knight scratched her cheek and let out a little laugh. "I guess that is a bit strange, isn't it, my prince. Just, hard to believe something so small... actually I'm gonna stop embarrassing myself." She must have realized that would sound silly since her current master was maybe level with her ankle.

"Like most fairies she has something of a notorious streak for playing tricks on people. Previous suitors tended to get lost and end up never meeting her, or scared off by an illusion of some monster." Lucius continued after they finished their little exchange.

"So we might get lucky and she just diverts us out of the forest on a prank." Erik surmised. Well there were worse ways to spend a trip he supposed.

The first day through the forest was actually fairly uneventful, if scenic. The roads that went through the forest were not maintained very well and often the carriage would tilt a bit, however the advanced mechanisms used for its construction compensated for rough roads. The vista of the forest was alien to Erik, but there was only so much greenery that could entertain him in ways that magic couldn't. It was strange though, despite the rumors there wasn't a sign of a single illusion. At least none that he had noticed.

Eventually they made camp for the evening and Erik settled himself for a nap inside of the carriage as his retainers took up revolving watches per norm. Ryna was currently slumbering on the seats across from him while Lucius watched the outside. The homunculus closed his eyes and tried to drift off without thinking about the vision he had been treated to. No easy task. It dominated much of his thoughts. Whatever it was, it had managed to rattle him. Maybe he would consult Lucius for advice. He surely-

Suddenly Erik felt a jerk upon his leg and his eyes opened wide. Looking down he could see a hand, three times the size of his own hand, wrapped around his ankle. His eyes flew wide and he opened his mouth to yell in alarm before another large dainty hand was pressed over his mouth. Well, really most of his face. His arms were restrained and he struggled and looked around in alarm.

"Whoops! Guess we grabbed him too roughly, woke him up."

"Ugh, now he's gonna be squirming the whole way back. Such a pain, make sure you've got a good grip on him."

"We *suuuure* this is the guy? He's kinda small."

"Dummy, that's what he's supposed to look like!"

A trio of very beautiful women, a redhead, a blonde, and a brunette, were all sides of him. One had his wrists in her hands and the other had his legs while the last one had her hand over his mouth and another over his chest. He tried to let out a muffled and indignant noise, glaring at the blonde as she had a hand over his mouth. She looked down at him and rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, think he's getting feisty. Lets get him out of here before the lady knight wakes up. On three. One, two, three."

Erik tried to squirm his way free, but even among the smaller races of the land it seemed he was destined to be the smallest. The fairies beat their wings in the air and took off, the trio wrapping him in a restraining grip from all three of them. He could barely get out a noise or squirm, much less free himself. He tried to shout as loud as he could to Ryna, but the woman did little more than snore lightly as the fairies took him out through one of the windows.

They sped off into the forest on their tiny wings, landing on a tree branch some unknown distance away. It was only then that Erik found himself freed from their grasp and he pushed himself back, stumbling and falling onto his back upon the branch. "How dare you handle me in such a way! Do you- do you have any idea who I am?" He blustered.

The redhead scratched her cheek. "We were kinda hoping you were Prince Erik Lostrem. I mean if you aren't this is a little awkward."

Erik went red in the face. "Exactly! I am a prince and to kidnap a prince is a high crime no matter where it is done, release me immediately!"

"Hey, we're just doing what Travi said we should do. Though I gotta say... kinda figured you Homunculi would be just a *little* bit bigger." The brunette said. "Anyway, we still got a ways to fly to the castle and you squirm too much sooooo..." She looked at the blonde who was already pulling out a length of string which looked like a rope and the redhead who pulled out a piece of cloth.

Erik got up and started trying to bolt. He got exactly three steps before the brunette grabbed him by the back of his tunic and lifted him up off the ground. "Unhand me I say! This is a highly unorthodox way to meet with a suitor! She could just come out and see me herself!" Erik protested.

"Yeahno, that big metal thing you are traveling with is super ugly. We don't want it anywhere near the castle. Stop whining alright, we ain't gonna hurt ya or anything." The fairy said as her fellows moved in.

"Hold o-mmpphhh!" Erik was silenced as the cloth gag was wrapped around his mouth and pulled very tightly by those dainty fingers. His words were unintelligible behind the gag as he was pushed to the surface of the branch and had the string used to tie his hands feet up behind his back in a very uncomfortable way.

This was absolute madness! Of course he had experienced some rough welcomes before but this took the cake since he was being literally kidnapped by his suitor! He tried to struggle but it was absolutely not happening, those bindings were tight and the gag wasn't coming out of his mouth. The fairies stepped back and examined their handiwork, the brunette, clearly the leader of the bunch, was nodding in approval as she reached down and grabbed the extra bit of string and started taking off again, hoisting Erik up with her.

"Alrighty, got the goods, lets get back home." She said.

"Hope we didn't miss evening teatime, they were gonna be serving that orange fruity tea tonight!" The redhead piped up.

"I'm sure the princess saved some for us." The blonde said. "Would be cruel to make us miss that."

They chattered away while Erik was basically just cargo along for the ride. He gave up on trying to break his bonds simply because given the height at which they were flying, if they dropped him Erik was going to actually take some damage. Maybe he hit a branch going down, maybe not. Regardless it wasn't a risk he could take. His shoulders would have sagged if he could move them that much. All he could do was wait to arrive wherever they were taking him to. As well as hope the princess wasn't planning anything... untoward.