- Text Size +

The flight through the forest of fairykind was rather scenic actually. Indeed, if this flight was a bit more comfortable and under less humiliating circumstances then Erik might have even enjoyed it. The trees this deep in the forest had vibrant and beautiful pinks and purples on their leaves and the soft glow of mosses upon them lit up the place when the sun no longer served to do so. The air was crisp and clean in a way even the elven kingdom had failed to produce. It felt… untouched in a way. Primal. Like this was a place no one had seen in eons beyond fairykind. How in the name of the gods his father had managed to get them a message was a matter of mystery. 

 

Unfortunately his marvelling was rather dampened by the fact he was being hovered high off of the ground and carried around in a rather undignified manner. Other fairies occasionally pulled up beside the trio and spoke in their strange bubbly language and giggled when they saw him. He let out muffled curses into the gag and glared at the fairies but that was about all he could do as he was taken along. 

 

At last they reached their destination and it was… breathtaking. Erik felt everything melt away as he saw the resplendent and vast ivory castle carved out of the center of a lake. Behind it loomed a grand tree that covered the canopy on high, fairies buzzing around here or there. The castle was like something out of a storybook, a fairytale brought to life before his eyes. There was something that stirred in the prince he hadn’t felt since he was very young. A childlike wonder at the beauty of this place. 

 

Something he was rather rudely snapped out of when another group of fairies buzzed up to his captors. “Hey hey! Is that the outlander? Wow! He’s so small!” A pink haired fairy marveled. 

 

“I know right? Didn’t expect him to be so teeny tiny either! We gotta deliver him to the Princess though right away.” The brunette carrying him said. 

 

“Aww… that's no fun, can’t we play with him for a bit?” The pinkette said with a pout. 

 

“Yeah yeah! C’mon, just one round of air catch, the princess doesn’t have to know!” Agreed a green haired woman with a vigorous nod of her head. 

 

“No, no, no! We have to get there or we’ll miss tea time and the princess will be super duper cross, no playing with this one.” The brunette said as she shook her head. 

 

“Bleh! You’re no fuuuun Hera! All work and no play makes a dull fairy!” The pinkette argued with a huff. 

 

“Now you listen here, you little-!” She was evidently not super bright as she lifted her hands up and took them off the string holding Erik up. She was waving them around for a second before seeming to realize her mistake. 

 

Which was a bit too late for Erik as he was sent plummeting toward the lake below. He screamed behind the gag as he was plunging toward the crystal clear waters and heard some squeaks of surprise from above in the air. Well. This was very clearly the end. And it was the dumbest end that he could ever have imagined. Dropped several stories above the air by an airheaded fairy into the drink. He would have probably laughed if his mind wasn’t screaming in terror as the water came closer and closer. He squeezed his eyes shut as he didn’t want to experience what came next of plunging into the water. 

 

The seconds ticked by and the expected shock of cold never came. He dared to open his eyes and instead found himself being hefted up by a single fair with large purple butterfly pattern wings. She was flapping her wings rather furiously to keep him up before regaining control and letting out a sigh. She was a purple haired specimen and as pretty as the rest of the fairies that had collected him. 

 

She turned her eyes upward and glared at the five fairies gliding above. “You just cost yourselves fruity tea today, you dolts! You almost dropped my new toy- er, the prince into a lake!” She called up. 

 

“It wasn’t us, princess! Hera has butterfingers!” The blonde and redhead pointed accusingly at their fellow. 

 

“Hey! It was these two trying to snatch him before we got there, no fair no fair!” The brunette pouted. 

 

The purple haired princess shook her head. “Dumb-dumbs. Let's get to the castle before they, I dunno, accidentally collapse a tree on us.” The princess grumbled as she started flying back toward the castle. 

 

Erik was currently a bit too gagged to be able to speak but he was sure he’d be somewhere between anger and also sheer thankful gratitude to be alive. Then he remembered he had almost died because of the princess and it shifted right back to indignant anger as they fluttered toward the castle. There were no guards standing around or anything, then again, it would probably be pretty hard for anyone to sneak here. 

 

She flew right into one of the chambers and dropped him to the floor unceremoniously before rolling her eyes. “Ugh, well that was stupid and annoying. I bet my tea got cold and everything.” She pouted as she started untying Erik. 

 

Who proceeded to jump to his feet and point accusingly at the princess three times his size. “You stay back! Gods above, this is probably the worst introduction a suitor has given me! Why in the name of the Creator did you kidnap me!” He demanded. 

 

She cocked her head to the side and then shrugged, her pretty purple dress shifting as she did. “I dunno, sounded like it would be fun. Plus your carriage was all icky cold iron and metal and bleh. No. Thanks.” The fairy said. “Wow you are waaay shorter than I expected you to be.” 

 

Erik was quite used to hearing that by now so it washed off him pretty easily. Instead his shoulders sagged and he let out the heaviest sigh imaginable. “By the Creator, Father, this list of yours is going to be the death of me.” He grumbled. 

 

She giggled and held hand to her mouth. “Not really my type for a suitor, but I wasn’t really looking for a suitor anyway! I just wanted to see one of you Homunculi and you certainly don’t disappoint!” 

 

Erik started squirming immediately when she placed her hands under his shoulders and lifted him up like he was some kind of child. He certainly looked it in her hands. “Gah! Stop! Unhand me at once!”

 

“Oh be quiet, I just wanna play with you is all and then I’ll put you back in your dumb carriage.” Travi blew out through her pursed lips and a purple cloud puffed its way to Erik’s face. 

 

He inhaled the magical cloud and it smelled sickly sweet. A few moments after inhaling it a haze washed over his mind and he found his body going rather numb. His higher brain functions were pretty easily sealed off and Erik felt… well like he could only feel and not think. Like he’d been robbed of his ability to form rational thoughts and instead could only act on what he was feeling in the here and now. A spell where all concerns about his travels and his discomfort were gone. 

 

“Woah… you’re pretty.” Was what came out of his mouth as he looked at the fairy. 

 

The purple haired fairy giggled and rolled her eyes. “I know *that* silly. And you are just the most adorable little thing. Oh I know! We should play dress up! You’d look suuuuper cute in a dress.” She said with a laugh as she set down the bewitched prince and pulled out a little golden bell and rang it in the air. A few fairies appeared her window and she started excitedly chattering with them while Erik was currently busy staring at his hand. 

 

“Huh… it makes trails… woah…” He suddenly was quite interested in the trails his fingers were making as he moved his hand back and forth. 

 

“Oh wow, maybe I gave him too much of a dose!” The princess laughed. “Oh well, he was kinda uptight anyway!” 

 

With that said Erik blinked as he felt himself suddenly lifted up off the ground and pulled up by a couple of fairies. The princess was following after them as they headed to a frankly massive chamber filled with all manner of colorful dresses. A rainbow splash of color to the eyes really. In his current hazy state of mind Erik found himself just staring wide eyed at the sheer array of colors before him. It was enough that it was blowing his addled mind. 

 

“Pretty colors…” He muttered. 

 

“Yep, deeefinitely hazed him a bit too much.” The princess giggled as they set him down and slowly set about undressing him. 

 

Erik found himself completely naked soon enough, his pale and slender form on full display for the fairies. One of them turned her head to the side when she looked between his legs and reached out to touch his manhood. The Homunculus blinked at that and it felt incredibly good in his current state of mind. 

 

“Huh… whats this?” 

 

“Ohhhh I’ve heard about that, other races have males and worry about things like genders and stuff. Males have a, uh… I forget what it's called. A stick? It's something like that. Anyway they apparently really like it when you touch it!” Another fairy answered cheerfully. 

 

“Oh, neat!” The fairy laughed as she patted him down there before turning to go find some clothes. 

 

Erik in his better state of mind probably would have corrected the fairies but for some reason his brain was currently just utterly fascinated that stick and dick rhymed and he was currently giggling like a dummy. It was pretty funny because they were like, totally different things. But they rhymed. Like, wow. It was so weird. 

 

The princess meanwhile worked at his hair with a nice and shiny comb, adding a sheen to his dirty blonde hair. Normally he kept it no longer than shoulder length but the comb evidently was enough to also cause it to grow out and flow down to his back. She schooled the flowing locks back and was humming as she did so. The amazonian fairies towered above him and did what they pleased, applying makeup to his body and his face and even painting his nails a lovely blue color. 

 

“You’d make for a lovely fairy, prince! You look so pretty!” The princess giggled as she held up a mirror and showed Erik his reflection. 

 

He looked at himself and he scarcely recognized himself. Erik was a handsome example of his race, though his features tended at least masculine enough that he couldn’t be mistaken for a girl. Now with the work of the fairies it was hard for him to tell he was a male. He looked at the reflection and blinked as he touched the mirror. “Is that me?” He asked. 

 

“Yep yep! And now the finishing touches!” The princess laughed. 

 

Erik felt himself grabbed by the wrist as the fairy princess tugged him along through the array of dresses and the fairies behind him were pushing him along with stronger hands as well. In a state of mind where he would have cognitive abilities he might have reflected that despite his rough introduction, this was actually one of the less cruel visits. Erik mind you would have been protesting and squirming through the whole thing otherwise. So perhaps it was for the best he was high as a kite. 

 

The princess pulled out a lovely blue dress and Erik grunted as he found himself grabbed and moved around and forced into the dress by the fairies. A bow was used to tie his hair back and he looked at his reflection again. It was a woman that looked more like one of the suitors he was supposed to meet that stared back at him. He blinked as he ran his hand over his face, looking at his newly done up visage. 

 

“Its pretty…” He said. 

 

“Glad you think so! Oh, oh! Let's go for some tea!” The princess clapped her hands together and gripped him by the wrist, tugging him along as her fellows giggled and watched the two depart. Erik was very quickly about to learn that fairies tended to have two modes, sleeping and playing.