- Text Size +

Erik remembered how many times his older brother would boast of his sexual conquests at the Academy. It wasn't exactly a secret that Prince Walter Lostrem was a notorious womanizer. As such the younger sibling could wager that Walter would delight being in Erik's boots right about now, dangling from the fingers of a lustful and bored human princess. Erik on the other hand was mostly just confused. The whirling swirl of emotions roiling in his gut was making him feel woozy, like he had accidently inhaled hazardous chemicals during and experiment.

Amelia's private chambers were impressive. The center of the circular room was dominated by a large and plush bed with purple sheets and a pile of plush pillows. The bed itself was also circular and looked far better than his little cushion in the carriage. Two massive wardrobes were pushed to the side, no doubt stocked with whatever clothing she might desire. There was even a small sitting table and some chairs set out. The large bedroom certainly put his sleeping quarters to shame.

The princess walked over to the sitting table and set Erik down upon the surface, taking up a nearby pitcher of wine and pouring some of the ruby liquid out into a jewel encrusted goblet. She guzzled half of it down before slamming it down on the table. It landed near Erik who flinched away rather violently, trying to vainly compose himself in the presence of this woman. He had though that he had gotten a good read of her at first, though it appeared he was very mistaken. Now he didn't know what to think.

"Right, so the clothes. Off." Amelia commanded.

The young man felt a prick at his pride from the regal command being directed at him of all people. He focused on the indignant anger. It was something he understood. He wasn't just some servant she could so easily order about! He was Prince Erik Lostrem, a genius of his craft. He gritted his teeth and glared up at the massive woman looming over him.

"I think not! You can't just order me to do that! I'm also not even sure I want to do anything you are suggesting with you! Back off." He said, finally managing to find his voice.

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Right. You were really resisting me when I had you between my tits. Really gave it your all there, little prince."

Erik saw her reaching towards him again and he thought quickly, closing his eyes and beginning to concentrate. He needed everything to slow down. Just enough so he could regain control of the situation. In his mind's eye he could see what he wanted. Cool, sharp, threatening. Enough to stall Amelia and give him some room to actually breathe. He held out his hand and focused his spiritual energy into the air, weaving something into reality.

The princess let out a squeak of surprise and backed away as hovering just in front of her face was now a dagger. It was a rather plain thing really with a leather handle and a chipped edge but nonetheless looked very real. Erik got every detail upon it that he could, even down to the reflection one might see upon the blade itself. It simply hovered there between them, not moving an inch.

"What the fuck!? How- How did you do that!?" Amelia cried, her eyes wide and never wavering from the weapon.

With a series of deep breaths the young prince managed to compose himself just a little better, smoothing out his clothes while concentrating on keeping the dagger in existence. For him it was a rather large spell to constantly keep up, especially with that level of detail upon it but it gave him some space. Suddenly he was in control of the situation and it felt good. He allowed some arrogant command to enter his tone when he spoke next, narrowing his eyes and standing with as regal a posture he could manage.

"Sit down. Now." He commanded, moving the dagger forward in the air just a bit.

Fear was clear upon the princess' face as she slowly moved to her chair at the table, the blade following her the whole while. Erik smirked at the turnaround that had just occurred. Of course it had! He was Erik Lostrem after all! No way was some bored brat of a princess going to catch him off his guard. He licked his lips, trying to gather his scrambled thoughts so he could actual figure out where to go from here.

"Now, let's talk shall we? Assuming your species is actually capable of civil conversation without trying to manhandle someone against their will." Erik said.

"Sure, you can start with just what the hell you are!" Amelia growled, clearly none too pleased by the jab at her race.

"I'm a mage, my dear, do try and keep up. My retainer announced as much at my entrance. Maybe you should have paid more mind to it than you book." He sneered.

The princess winced as the blade drifted just a bit closer, reminding her just who was in control here. It felt so good to finally be the one not completely helpless. Even in the land of the big his skills could keep him moderately safe it seemed. Never mind that the effort to keep the dagger materialized was draining him immensely. Scale was unfortunately quite the factor in illusionism.

"Right. So first off, I'm not a toy. Treat me like one and I guarantee you'll regret it." He growled.

"I didn't- ah!" She started, cut off as the cool tip of the blade was pressed against her throat. The feeling was that of a real dagger, her brain's responses manipulated into believing this was real.

"Did I say you could talk? No, I don't think I did. So shut up and listen." Erik cut off loudly.

Amelia promptly closed her mouth, glaring silently at the diminutive prince standing before her. That felt good, putting the woman in her place. His confidence was returning after his rather humiliating ride in her bosom. There was of course also the boost he got from actually using his magic for an extended period of time. It felt good, like the magic was actually coursing through his very veins to give him all the strength he needed. Why not twist the knife and give her a taste of humiliation herself? Surely he had the energy to pull that much off and then leave. Of course he did.

"Now then, I'm feeling a tad parched. Fetch me some water over there and pour it in a saucer." He commanded.

"There is wine right here- ah!"

"What did I say about talking, Amelia dear? Did I say I wanted wine? No, I said water." Erik said with a tsk.

The clearly prideful woman gritted her teeth and rose, the dagger following her the whole way as she fetched some water from across the room. The distance made it a little difficult to control but the prince managed. This was nothing, not for him anyway! He was a genius of Illusionism after all. As this brat was finding out. The princess poured out a bit of water in the saucer, setting the rest aside before sliding it forward slightly. If looks could kill Erik suspected he would have been a little flaming pile on her table.

With some amusement and quite a bit of arcane power coursing through his veins the homunculus sipped at the water. After being trapped between her breasts not too long ago Erik wasn't feeling particularly sympathetic towards Amelia. Let her glare and stew over how he was in fact better than her, how he had managed to turn the situation around. He hummed slightly as he sipped away at his drink.

"Interesting how the tides have turned, Princess. Maybe next time you won't underestimate a homunculus." Erik said at length.

"You see, you may indeed be many times my size but I have access to powers beyond your wildest imagination. Did you really think you could just do what you wanted to me? I think not." The young homunculus continued, watching with glee as she was powerless to retaliate to his verbal onslaught.

"In fact... I think you owe me an apology. For handling me so roughly." Erik said.

He looked at Amelia expectantly and she muttered something under her breath. The illusionary blade was at her throat once more, eliciting a sharp inhale of breath. There was that fear again, sharp and real. He had screwed up and the best part was she knew it. The princess had misjudged the tiny prince and now found that she was at his mercy. Of course he wasn't going to actually harm her. One, it was an illusion, and two it would spark a war between her nation and his own. However she still couldn't risk her neck on the possibility that he might if she pushed him.

"Louder please."

"I'm sorry." She muttered darkly.

"I'm sorry..." He said, rolling his wrist and trailing off to suggest she continue.

She blew a strand of hair from her face. "I'm sorry, Prince Lostrem for stuffing you between my tits." She said, all but gritting it out.

Erik smiled genially at that, certain that the princess' head would explode for having to debase herself so. He allowed the blade to lower ever so slightly and let the woman breathe more easily. This was fun and everything however he supposed that it was about time he made his exit. There was still plenty more travelling to go on this journey of his after all. He would just tell Lucius that they had hit an impasse of some sort and had opted to end it there. The old man would probably buy that.

"Illusionism."

The sound of her voice cut Erik from his self-congratulatory thoughts. "I'm sorry."

Her voice was steady when she spoke next. "Your retainer. He said you were a Master of Illusionism."

With that the princess waved her hand at the dagger. It passed right through the image, banishing it from the world. Immediately the temperature in the room dropped drastically as Erik's face started to pale. There was an absolute dead silence between the prince and princess as both stared at each other. Neither moved and it seemed like neither one of them breathed, both simply standing utterly froze in time.

After a good long while Amelia placed her hands on either side of the table and slowly, very slowly, leaned in. Her shadow loomed over Erik and the prince could only stare up at the very slow grin that split across her face as she looked down at him. He swallowed hard as he tripped over onto his ass, staring up at the woman he had just gotten through humiliating and talking down to. Immediately he knew it had been a mistake to give her time to think about the situation. A very big mistake.

"You know something, little prince. I recall hearing somewhere that homunculi are really durable. That's good. You're going to need that durability to endure the payback I've got planned for you! Hope you are ready for one hell of a day!"

In that exact moment Erik realized that his situation with Marie hadn't been so bad. No, he hadn't been screwed there. Now, staring up at the scorned princess' sadistic smile he knew was it was truly like to be completely and utterly screwed.