- Text Size +

Hindsight was a wonderful thing. Even now, being pressed against the smooth marble floor by the dark leather sole of Amelia's sandal Erik had the ability for self-reflection. As his hands pushed vainly up at Amelia and he took in labored puffs of vaguely leather scented air, he knew well it had been a mistake not to immediately command his captor to take him to Lucius. One of his few glaring mistakes in life of course, but at the moment, as Amelia applied just a little more weight and stole the breath from his lungs he figured it was the one with the most consequences.

The natural durability of his people was both a blessing and a curse at this particular moment. The scorned princess currently pressing him between marble and leather could press as much as she wanted and still not kill him. She might give him quite a few bruises and the pain was certainly unbearable but at least she couldn't break bones. Unfortunately that meant that as far as punishment went she could probably do whatever she wanted to him and still not have any consequences fall on her head.

She pressed down fully this time, setting her full weight onto Erik. At that point his face was turning purple and the dirt clinging to the underside of her sandal had dirtied his hands, face, and clothes. He couldn't do anything, couldn't cast a spell push her off him. His magic was mostly depleted and his body was exhausted as a result. All he could do was try to push her off of him, a vain effort all told.

Mercifully Amelia set her foot back on its heel and shifted it to the side slightly, looking down at the tiny and dirty prince as he lay on his back. "Oh that was just a little taste of your day, little prince. I think you were under there for five minutes. We've still got hours of fun ahead." She said.

Erik coughed and spat out any of the dirt that had gotten in his mouth, glaring up at his captor. "Fuck yo- ah!"

The words were cut off as the lower half of his body was pressed down upon by the toe of her sandal. "Such a foul mouth, is that anyway to address a potential suitor? Someone really needs to teach you some manners."

Erik was going to point out that Amelia tongue was hardly clean. Instead he favored a gasp as she removed her foot once more and reached down, snatching him up in a rather rough grip. She squeezed at him while he was in her fist, pressing his arms painfully against his sides. He opened his mouth in a soundly cry of pain, squirming vainly to try and escape the hold she had over him. That only prompted her to squeeze more, her eyes glittering in amusement as she stared down at the tiny prince writhing to escape her grip.

"Maybe you would make a good husband after all, I could get used to this." She remarked.

The woman gave the prince another light squeeze before bounding over to her bed and opening her hand, setting Erik out lying in her palm. Lying was perhaps far too generous; he was more sprawled out on the soft surface. In this moment he actually wished he had just sucked it up and offered Marie a marriage proposal. This visit blew hers out of the water in terms of things going south fast.

He was so weak that all he could do was squirm slightly as Amelia removed his boots, flicking them to the floor without much care. The nail of her pinky snaked under the waist of his trousers and wriggled it down his legs before she simply pulled his shirt off, buttons snapping and popping easily under her strength. He was naked and bare in the palm of the vengeful young woman's hand, everything laid out for her to see. With an amused snort she flicked at his flaccid member.

"Well, that's disappointing. You aren't enjoying yourself, little prince? You know you might have enjoyed yourself earlier if you just went along with my idea." She remarked, flicking it a little more harshly and eliciting a cry of pain from Erik as he curled up upon himself.

With a roll of her eyes the princess tipped her hand over, sending the prince tumbling from her hand and into the open air between it and her bed. He cried out as he fell, landing on the plush and soft surface with a grunt. His head lolled from side to side as he tried to reorient himself. Each moment seemed to bring new ways for Amelia to torment him; honestly the prince didn't see how things could get much worse.

His question was answered as once more he was pressed down upon, sinking into the yielding mattress below. The difference here was that it was the soft and doughy flesh of Amelia's bare sole above him, his face forced against it as he was forced to inhale the slight scent of sweat. It would appear that the Creator most likely had it out for him. He certainly knew Amelia did as she pressed down as hard as she could, trapping Erik between the mattress and her foot. He couldn't even move as the surfaces were yielding to his form to trap him further.

There was no light and he couldn't feel anything but the skin above him, which was slowly starting to stick to his own bare skin and the mattress below. Every breath was filled with only Amelia's scent, the faint traces of leather, sweat, and her floral perfume mixing together to form a strange cocktail of smells. As the moments went by she would arch her foot to press down upon him more and more or twist her foot slightly. Erik had never thought to feel utterly helpless but beneath Amelia at that moment he most certainly did.

The worst part was that her movements were stimulating at his member, teasing and caressing at it and giving form to arousal. He couldn't stop himself from feeling as he did as arousal entered the mix of emotions swirling in his gut. The prince wanted her to stop, but at the same time he wanted her to keep going just to alleviate that ache that had settled between his legs. Just enough to get him going.

Finally and mercifully the princess let up, raising her foot up. Erik ended up going along for the ride as sweat had stuck him to the bottom of her sole. Amelia looked back on her foot and giggled at the sight of the tiny prince sticking to her foot, sitting down and crossing her legs so she could get a better look at him. Erik felt pain flare in his back as her thumb pressed hard against his back and he was forced against her foot once more.

"Aww, looks like you really like being there. Maybe I should wear you with my sandals, then you could be as close as you want all day." Amelia said, chuckling at the end.

Erik felt fear freeze the blood in his veins at that threat and stopped squirming altogether. The princess wriggled her toes slightly and flexed her foot, wrinkling the flesh of her sole enough to affect the prince stuck there. Her long silence suggested she was seriously considering the idea. Anything would be better than that. He'd rather be her personal sex toy than end up spending the whole day under her feet!

"No protests then? Alright then, who am I to argue? I was just thinking I could run a few errands." She said cheerfully.

The princess chuckled as she lowered her feet down into her sandals and started buckling them back up, pressing down especially hard when Erik touched down. The prince writhed and tried to cry out, but all that accomplished was getting a mouthful of sweat from the sole now trapping him against the leather sandal. Amelia tapped her foot experimentally, wriggling her toes as she got used to having Erik beneath her foot. With that done she started moving.

Each step compressed a mountain of flesh further upon him, sticking him further to the bottom of her foot. He could only see the creases of skin directly in front of his face and could only hear the slap of her footwear touching the ground. The prince couldn't move an inch and felt each and every step she took. At first it seemed like she was stomping to deliberately cause him as much discomfort as possible however eventually her steps became normal. The difference was barely noticeable but her steps didn't cause quite as much pain.

This was all he knew as the hours ticked by, the constant motion of being compressed under her peachy sole while being forced to inhale only her scent. Occasionally there were merciful moments when she stopped moving and was likely just standing in one place for a bit. He was still being crushed beneath her full weight but at least there wasn't the dizzying sensation the walking brought with it.

Erik was trapped and he felt as lowly as he had ever felt in his life. His hatred for Amelia was at the moment overshadowed by a fear of her. She was in so complete control over him that it was unbelievable. She decided when he got a break and when she wanted to torment him. He couldn't lift a finger to stop it. The most he could manage was to weakly wriggle against her occasionally, though those slight movements earned rather heavy step upon him. He was bruised and battered and it seemed like it had been days since he had first been slipped inside her sandals.

Eventually other things set in. The arousal was still there of course, however hunger was also fast settling over his stomach as it let out a dejected groan. His tongue felt so utterly foul from having been forced to take in little beads of sweat that formed in Amelia's foot. He was also certain he would only been smelling Amelia's scent for days after this meeting, constantly reminding of his time spent trapped under her foot.

Hours continued to tick past with no end in sight as the princess spent the entire time on her feet and moving about. He wished she would just lounge about in a chair and read, to do something that didn't involve walking. Irrational fear started to take hold. What if she kept him like this? Or what if she convinced his father to have him marry her? Every day of every moment this would be where he'd be, stuck under her foot while she did whatever she pleased. She had already remarked that he'd be a pleasing husband to have.

These thoughts were all buzzing in his skull as his torment dragged on and on, his only company in this sweaty and soft hell. He was more afraid of Amelia right now than anyone else. Marie's clumsy airheaded ways would be preferable to being trapped under a sadistic wife day in and day out. Her country was rather large after all and somewhat advanced, an ideal ally for the homunculi and all it would cost would be the prince's sense of being. The irrational fear hung over his mind, dominating his thoughts as he convinced himself that it would actually happen. All because of a stupid mistake.

Eventually Amelia came to a halt again and Erik heard buckles being removed outside. Cool air replaced the leather upon his back as the princess mercifully removed him from his prison. She gripped one of his legs between her thumb and forefinger and gently peeled him off from the bottom of her foot. Cool air assaulted the skin where only Amelia's sole had been not moments ago and the prince found himself sprawled out in her palm once more, staring up at her amused face.

"Well, that was fun. Why can't all my suitors be so easy to handle? Life would be so much easier that way." The giantess wondered aloud.

She smirked as she noted Erik's involuntary arousal. "Well, looks like you could use some stress relief. Such a pity you turned me down earlier, I might actually be inclined to alleviate it."

It must have been late as Amelia had already shed her toga and her tunic in favor of a nightgown. Her dark hair spilled about her head, curling gently as it fell. Erik couldn't form a proper sentence as is mouth was so dry and his belly felt so empty. The young woman seemed to realize this and set him down on the table nearby, a saucer of water and some bread set out. Erik didn't think before immediately tearing into the meager meal, princely decorum evaporating under the sheer need he felt.

"Eat up, little prince, I want some good use out of you tonight before you depart." Amelia stated.

The command pricked at his pride, but fear outweighed the anger in this instance. If he displeased her she might well decide she could do with a little nighttime stroll. After enduring the worst hours of his life Erik wasn't exactly in a hurry to add on to them. The prince finished his little meal and felt himself immediately be snatched up by the princess, who strolled right back to her bed and tossed him down upon it.

Erik watched from the bed as Amelia shrugged her gown from her shoulders, revealing every inch of her sumptuous form to him. She stretched slightly, blatantly showing herself off to her captive audience. She crossed her arms under her ample breasts, pushing them up. Erik remembered those quite well and what it had felt like being stuck between them. He found himself mesmerized by the sight of them all the same.

Amelia reached down a gripped the slightly squirming prince in her hand before lying back in her bed, setting one arm behind her head to give her a rather relaxed look. She smirked at her tiny captive for the night, licking her lips. Erik swallowed hard as he waited for whatever was to come next. After having spent an entire day under her, the homunculus doubted there was much worse she could do to him.

"Right, so I want to see just what a homunculus feels like between my legs. Go ahead and squirm all you want, little prince, it will probably end up feeling better. For me anyway." Amelia said, slowly lowering the prince lower between her legs.

The prince ended up dangling by one of his legs as she held him over her rather moistened lower lips. His eyes were wide as he stared down at them, like the closed maw of some great monster. Oh he struggled alright, squirming and writhing as he tried to escape the hold of the vengeful giantess. Her free hand was lowered and spread her lips, her interior nice and moist and just waiting for its meal as it practically drooled.

"Wait, no-!"

Whatever he had tried to say was cut off as he was lowered headfirst into Amelia's folds. He slid inside, lubricated by her arousal and pushed by her fingers as deeply as they could push him. It was then, trapped in the sweltering humidity inside of the princess that he realized that this was far worse than his stay under her foot had been. Worse in a way that he hadn't thought possible in his wildest nightmares.

She was all around him. Her slick and slipper flesh practically pulsed around him, tensing occasionally at his slightest of movements. Moisture dripped and formed all around him, her flesh squelching as he put his hand down as more formed from the stimulation. He couldn't see of course but he could let his mind fill in the blanks as to just what this place was actually, really like.

When he opened his mouth the only thing he got was a mouthful of her juices, the salty fluid forced down in one horrid gulp. Her fingers were back and apparently she was impatient as she used them to push him deeper into her, the flesh around him pressing up all around him to receive him. It was then that he started to struggle and back it way out of her, instead only serving to pleasure and stimulate the sensitive flesh around him.

Her distant heartbeat grew to be more audible as he struggled, her heartbeat increasing as he stimulated her. This couldn't be happening! He was Erik Lostrem, not some sex toy of a princess! At the moment though that was what it felt like he was, a toy Amelia was using. The thoughts from earlier were in the forefront of his mind now. He couldn't marry this woman; if he did he doubted he'd emerge from it whole. Was this how it would be? Kept under her foot until bedtime when she opted to use him for whatever?

As his struggles kept going the flesh around him continued to twitch and press up against him, pulling him deeper and deeper into Amelia. Her heartbeat was thundering in the distance now as more of her pleasure secreted from the flesh. Eventually everything tensed up and squeezed at him, crushing the foul and humid air from his lungs. He felt light headed at that moment and felt even more do in the next moment.

Jet after jet of her pleasure washed over him. It was in his eyes, in his nose, in his hair, and in his mouth. It coated him from head to toe and in the end the battered and bruised homunculus felt absolutely horrid. Amelia seemed to calm down which gave Erik time to climb backwards. He felt that he was making progress, at least until the woman's finger pushed him back up into her. Apparently she had plenty more energy left in her... Erik prayed to the Creator that it wouldn't last long.

_____________________________________________________________________

Erik sat upon his cushion in the carriage as it wheeled away from the city, sighing in contentment from the familiar material. His body ached and hurt more than he had ever thought possible. His clean clothes felt good upon him and his hair was no longer a mess. All in all he looked like a tolerably civilized homunculi once more. He stared up at the ceiling of the carriage as he allowed himself to fall into his thoughts.

Amelia had handed him off to his retainer, though not before leaving him with a rather frightening set of parting words. "I can't wait to meet you again, Prince Lostrem. I'll be certain to tell your father how delightful you were as company."

Just thinking back to her warm breath upon the back of his head was enough to send chills down his spine. However, while his fear of her was still very much present Erik knew the threat of actually wedding her was unlikely at best. His father had set him out to find a woman who he liked and would strength Eteria through alliance. He most certainly was not going to consider Amelia for that. In all likelihood the princess just wanted to give him one last vindictive scare before they parted, hopefully forever.

Even still... the irrational fear was still there. One couldn't just forget the time where they spent an entire afternoon stuck beneath the foot of a suitor and then an entire night spent as her personal toy. He still couldn't believe that last bit. Four times. He hadn't even known women could have more than one in a row much less four! Erik shivered, ignoring the inquisitive look Lucius was giving him. He most certainly wasn't going to talk about the details. All he had needed to say was that it hadn't gone well. The rest was faaar too embarrassing. He'd be the laughing stock of Eteria if anyone found out! Best to just brace himself for whatever was to come next. It could only go up hill from here after all.