- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The plot thickens.

...to steal a catchphrase.

......about stealing catchphrases.

*** 

“Don't you call me that,” Gloria snarled, stepping forward. Her dark eyes glittered with hate as she viewed the tall, beautiful redhead, her angular features marred by blood and viscera. It took Gloria a sickening minute to realize that Lorelei must have been eating them – the smallest pet, a blonde, was bleeding and crying in Lorelei's hand, one arm jaggedly torn off at the elbow – but how could she? How couldn't Naomi notice pieces of her treasured pets missing? Her blood froze when Lorelei pulled sleek black gun out from under the couch and pointed it at her – too large to be a pistol, but not quite a shotgun.

 

“All in all, this was pretty fucking stupid of you,” Lorelei teased, steadying the gun with another hand. “Though I am rather curious as to how you began to suspect me.”

 

Suspect her of what? Gloria thought. Lorelei was going to shoot her – yeah, right. How the fuck would she explain that one to Naomi? 'Oh, hey, sorry babe, your sister came by and I had to shoot her because she witnessed me killing your pets'. Gloria huffed, but she didn't dare move. The gun was still pointed at her, and though she knew Lorelei was considering the consequences, she also knew there was plenty of emotion involved.

 

“Put the gun down, Lorelei,” Gloria pleaded. “You're not going to kill me. Naomi would never understand--”

 

Lorelei's eyes narrowed. “See, that's the fucked up thing, I still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with you. Dreamed about it, of course, but I've never dared to actually go and do it. You've kinda forced my hand here.”

 

Gloria winced as a high-pitched noise began sounding out, growing louder by the second. The little blonde was throwing her effort into waving her hands, pointing at the door, and gibbering in that little nonsense language all of Naomi's pets spoke in – and then there was a flash of light, and the little blonde screamed. Gloria barely registered Lorelei clenching her hand and crushing the tiny thing as she felt instant vertigo, dizziness, and immediate exhaustion. She collapsed on the floor, panting. Slowly, her vision returned to her, and she immediately recoiled. Lorelei and Naomi's apartment had bursted apart! Shards of sharp wood and metal stuck out in odd directions, prodding Gloria's feet.

 

No, that wasn't quite right. The wooden warzone stretched onto the horizon, past Gloria's vision. Somewhere, a rather ominous, rhythmic pounding was drumming a hole in Gloria's psyche. The dark-haired girl timorously walked towards its source, avoiding the splinters and nails that threatened her. Where had Lorelei gone? Where the fuck was she? Gloria's heart hammered in her chest. After a few moments of careful exploration, Gloria found the source of the sound – large drops of red liquid was falling from the sky, slamming onto the wooden world with a dull thud every few seconds.

 

Gloria's neck craned back and she shrieked. The drops descended from an outstretched hand, and Gloria followed that impossibly huge appendage to its owner – Lorelei, now titanic and monstrous in every sense of the word. Gloria stumbled backward and cried out, cutting her leg on one of the wooden splinters. It couldn't be. Lorelei was one too?! Her mind raced as she considered the horrific implications...and then her eyes fell upon the enormous gun that Lorelei still held in her other hand.

 

A shrink gun? Lorelei had made something that could harness Naomi's powers...how?

 

“Like I said,” Lorelei's thunderous voice came from above. She opened her blood-soaked hand, and Gloria screamed as Sammi's crushed, lifeless body crashed onto the wood near her, showering the girl in blood. “You made me do it.”

 

Lorelei crouched down, her gigantic body occupying Gloria's world. Everywhere the little dark-skinned woman looked, there was more Lorelei. She stretched out one of her terrifyingly massive hands, and Gloria ran screaming – but the hand did not pursue her. It lifted over Sammi's corpse and lowered one finger into the mess. Gloria watched from her hiding spot behind a large uneven chunk of wood.

 

“This is my power, Gloria,” Lorelei said with a sigh. “In a rather ironic state of affairs, I can do this.” Gloria watched with wide eyes, wincing at the sickening pops and squelches as Sammi's body put itself back together. The implications of what Lorelei was doing when Gloria arrived became ten times worse.

 

Sammi came to life with a shuddering gasp, but didn't move. Lorelei sighed, watching Sammi's body remember how to live. Gloria swallowed dryly, her eyes darting from Sammi's barest motions to the monster above, watching nonchalantly like a child studying ants. Is this what Naomi had the potential to be? Gloria reassured herself that mentally doctoring her sister was a very good idea.

 

Sammi's eyes suddenly popped open, full of conscious realization, and she scrambled to her feet, shaking. Nervously, she turned her head around and, upon seeing Lorelei, screamed bloody murder and tore off down the hall. Lorelei rolled her eyes, but didn't actively pursue. Sammi tripped and fell, tearing her leg up on one of the wooden splinters, but she didn't seem to even register it. The naked, hysterical blonde crawled her way over to Gloria and sobbed into the girl's waist, wrapping her arms around her.

 

“S-She's g-gonna kill m-me again!” Sammi sobbed, clinging to Gloria as though the psychiatrist had any power to stop Lorelei now. “She's b-been killing me for days!” Gloria didn't fully understand why she was able to comprehend Sammi's language now, but she had a feeling that Naomi couldn't.

 

Gloria lowered her tone; it wasn't angry, it wasn't hateful, it was just sincere. She looked Lorelei in her massive eyes and said, “You are truly fucked up.”

 

Lorelei shrugged, a simple notion that infuriated Gloria all over again. “Yeah. Hey, Toy. The whole 'I'm going to pretend to be permanently shattered' thing was working for awhile. You actually had me convinced for a full minute there. But I guess being bitten apart is just too painful for you to not react to...pity, that.”

 

Sammi cried anew and Gloria shook her head, green with unease. Lorelei had deserved Gloria's hatred and fury before – now, she had earned her disgust. “Seriously. Why do you do this?” Gloria asked quietly. Lorelei sighed and lay on her chest, her face towering over the tiny women. Her feet crossed and swayed in the air behind her, looking to be thousands of feet up from Gloria and Sammi's perspective.

 

“You wanna talk? You wanna analyze me, huh, like one of your projects? Fine. Let's talk. But I'm not listening to her bitch the whole time.” Lorelei said, jabbing a huge thumb at Sammi. Without hesitation, Lorelei reached over behind the couch and pulled out one of her tall patent leather stilettos. Sammi immediately released Gloria and bolted, sobbing and pleading – in every way, Gloria noted, except with the actual word 'please' – but Lorelei had made up her mind. Two fingers pinned Sammi's legs down, and the titanic redhead drove the heel through the little girl, sliding her up the five-inch heel to bleed down its shining, black surface.

 

As though this was as commonplace as turning off the TV, Lorelei refocused her attention on Gloria and said, “Alright, go,” Gloria threw up, collapsing onto the wooden surface and gagging into a crack on the floor. Lorelei rose an eyebrow and puffed a few hairs out of her face. “I'm not sure how to follow that, exactly.” Lorelei said, narrowing her eyes in mock confusion.

 

Gloria struggled to her feet and gestured at the makeshift stake and its horizontally impaled victim. “That! Why do you do...that!”

 

Lorelei shrugged again. “I hate her, and it makes me feel powerful.”

 

“But she's a person,” Gloria sputtered. “A person with – with feelings, and...and pain! You're torturing her, literally to death multiple times, just for kicks?”

 

“I mean, one, it really calms me down to have an outlet for this stuff, and two, it's really hot,” Lorelei practically moaned, curling her toes in wanton abandonment. “I haven't orgasmed this hard since Naomi – eh, nevermind. You probably don't need to hear about your sister's sexual exploits. I'd rather keep you guessing about what she does to thrill me.”

 

Gloria blinked pointedly. “B-but. Can't you find an outlet that doesn't involve you becoming a veritable Ramsey Bolton?”

 

“Eh,” Lorelei said, shrugging again. “This is easier.”

 

“Lorelei,” Gloria said, purposefully calming her anger down. Becoming this girl's chewtoy was NOT on her agenda today. “You can't torture people for fun. You can't ignore peoples' lives, and the rights they have to them. How can you claim to love Naomi if you're killing and hurting people she knows behind her back? Samantha hurt her, yes, but Naomi did love her, at a time.”

 

Lorelei just watched Gloria talk, her cold eyes staring down at the little psychiatrist. She looked off to the side, massive feet swaying back and forth, and seemed to consider this.

 

“I would be lying if I said jealousy wasn't a factor. At first it was a misunderstanding, but now it's just revenge games. Sexy revenge games,” Lorelei purred. “Besides, what's the saying? What Naomi doesn't know, can't hurt her, right? That is, of course, until I had to shrink you. You're not a factor I like. I wish my power was memory control.”

 

Gloria stumbled a bit and paled. Yeah, Gloria thought. And I wish mine was karma. “But you can't just kill me, I mean. Naomi would be devastated, even if she never discovered you'd do it.”

 

“Yeah,” Lorelei said, disappointment tinting her voice. “This is true...you two are insufferably close. But what do I do with you?”

 

“Return me to normal size, and I get you help – real help – as a favor to my sister, who, for some fucking reason, worships the ground you walk on.” Gloria suggested. Lorelei chuckled and put her head down, groaning into the floor.

 

“Ugh, this is complicated.” She said.

 

“No, it's really not!” Gloria said heatedly. A broken whimper caught her ear, and she pointed at Sammi. “Would you please take her off that thing?!”

 

Lorelei's eyes practically turned black. Gloria gulped; the rage was scary enough when Lorelei was only a few inches taller than her – at this size, it looked as though she'd angered Aphrodite. The enormous redhead huffed and reached over, pulling Sammi off the stiletto, who gave out a low, agonized groan. Lorelei poked and prodded until Sammi was put together again, the bloody hole through her repaired, and then dangled the blonde over Gloria.

 

“There,” Lorelei breathed dangerously. “Happy now?”

 

“Not quite,” Gloria said, closing her eyes against the fury. “But better. Please put her down?”

 

“G-Goddess doesn't like that word,” Sammi chirped. “She thinks it sounds pathetic.”

 

Gloria stared up at Lorelei incredulously. Goddess? Really? “What word?” She asked Sammi. Sammi opened her mouth but no sound came out; she looked back at Lorelei, who wore an expressionless frown. “Samantha. Please, what word.”

 

Lorelei laughed and Sammi let out a cry. “Wow, you're bad at this. You come from what I figured was good stock – your sister certainly knows how to be obedient. Toy, Gloria here would like me to stop hurting you. She says it's messed up, and that I have no appreciation for your feelings. Could you maybe inform her of our arrangement?”

 

“I-If I do everything Goddess says, i-if I...” Sammi choked down a sob. “Die, like a good toy, then...then Goddess won't have to punish me.”

 

“She's punishing you now!” Gloria screamed up at her. Sammi trembled uncertainly. “Why are you so ready to run from her one moment, but a whipped dog the next?!”

 

“But,” Lorelei said, ignoring Gloria. “Gloria here has been bad...but, I cannot hurt her. So, to punish her, I have to punish you. So sorry, Toy, but when you think about it, it's...Gloria's fault! Right?” She shook the hysterical blonde.

 

“Y-yes, yes, Goddess, it's Gloria's fault, you've d-done nothing wrong, PLEASE DON'T CHEW ME UP AGAIN!” Sammi shrieked in terror. She flailed and screamed, crying as Lorelei's eyes shadowed again. Gloria finally understood.

 

Please. Lorelei didn't like the word 'please'.

 

“Fine,” Lorelei said in her soft, dangerous voice. “I accept your fucking request.” Without fanfare or hesitation, Lorelei popped Sammi between her red lips, pushed the little blonde in with a finger, and swallowed with an audible, wet gulp. She let her tongue hang out momentarily, enjoying the rush from what she just did, and let a long, viscous strand of drool drip onto the wooden floor.

 

Gloria was as pale as a ghost. “You j-just...”

 

“Oh man,” Lorelei said, giggling. “That's gonna HURT. Sammi's gotta get better at choosing her words.”

 

Gloria opened her mouth to say something, but the sound was cut off by a finger. One single finger came down on her, pinning her to the floor and smothering her into the pale flesh of this manmade Goddess. Lorelei held her there, pressing down, making sure Gloria couldn't budge an inch. She was losing air fast. Gloria squirmed, tried to scream, and panicked as the last of her air left her. Lorelei just watched, feeling kicks and squirms in her throat – a strange, pleasurable sensation – and smiled as she felt Gloria asphyxiate under her.

 

“I've got a date tonight with my love, little thing,” Lorelei said. She scooped up the dying Gloria and deposited her in her mouth,under her tongue, where her saliva was sure to drown her. “You stay nice and dead until we're done. I've got to go get dressed.” She grinned, stood up, and made for the bedroom, her slaves already forgotten as she wondered which corset she would wear tonight.

 

Chapter End Notes:

No transitions, no time lapses, just picking up right where Chapter 9 left off. Hope everyone enjoyed it! Eleven will arrive later. Thanks for reading, please review (or if you prefer don't, as before, thus is it now), et cetera.