- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lorelei would make a good mega giantess. But how do I do so without having serious consequences in-world...? OH YEAH. Like this.

Enjoy.

*** 

Rain pattered on the sunroof and window, heavy and incessant. It sounded throughout the house, closing its inhabitants in a curtain of sound and coziness. There was rarely a better time for their lustful inhibitions to run rampant; both girls were home from work, stuck inside, and very, very into each other. Naomi held her breath, watching as dim candlelight illuminated her redheaded fiancé. Lorelei Dougherty rose above her, all toned figure and seductive poise, and gently wrapped the cold chain that connected Naomi's neck to her control around her arm. Naomi felt a tightness in her throat; the best kind, the one of slow asphyxiation as caused by Lorelei. Her eyes fluttered shut, and Lorelei watched the little dark-skinned, adorable girl slip into subspace.

 

“Goddess,” Naomi breathed, her fingers sporadically closing around the couch's edges. “Please talk to m-me?”

 

Lorelei cooed, a purring sound that left Naomi frozen, wet and trembling all at once. Soft, dark red curls draped across Naomi's smooth skin as the redhead delicately kissed a path up her bare waist. Naomi wore very little; just a pair of nylons that her Goddess loved, and a collar – leather, black and custom-fit to her neck, with a silver ring that hung cold against her body, a constant reminder of whose she was. Words were branded into the leather, curling around its surface in a smooth, wavy pattern. They read as thus:

My place is under Her, where She sees fit to put me; to work or pain, to toil or agony – collared, owned, loved. If Found, Return to L.V. Dougherty.

 

“Talk to you...” Lorelei barely whispered, her breath echoing in Naomi's ear. She stopped her kissing at the nape of her neck, avoiding the ears as Naomi had asked her to do once upon a time, an exception in her total dominance that she did not betray. “Talk to about what, Little Naomi?”

 

Naomi squirmed and blushed at the request. “A-About you...on top of the world. As Queen, as Goddess truly, a-as...as...” She struggled to force herself to say the words.

 

“As Mega Lorelei?” The redhead asked with a sultry grin. Naomi blushed and nodded slowly. Lorelei growled a bit and lowered her face to stare directly into her sub's eyes. “I will do this for you...but afterward, I'm putting your tongue to work, little girl.”

 

“Y-yes ma'am, anything you say, Goddess,” Naomi chirped. She wriggled in anticipation as Lorelei drew forth a long purple vibrator and slid it inside her pet. Naomi squirmed delicately and trembled as Lorelei moved behind her, setting Naomi's head in her lap and gently playing with the girl's hair and neck. Naomi purred, closing her eyes to imagine the fantasy. “Fuck, you're so good to me...”

 

“Shh,” Lorelei spoke. “Where shall I begin, mm?”

 

Naomi let out a soft moan as the vibrator began working on her in tandem with Lorelei's own wandering fingers. “Here...i-in this house, in this city...”

 

Lorelei growled and imagined it herself, her red lips curling into a power-drunk smirk. “As you wish...”

 

*** *** ***

 

“So,” Naomi began, looking up at Lorelei. “You know that I can shrink people...but...did you know that I reserve the differential?” She said, her eyes widening in lustful hope.

 

“You'll have to explain that in terms that perhaps don't sound like what you're suggesting,” Lorelei purred, leaning close to her lover. “Are you perhaps suggesting you can make me larger?”

 

“Oh, y-yes. Much, much larger.” Naomi mumbled, her eyes glazing over for lust of the image.

 

“Do it,” Lorelei purred, closing her eyes and biting her lip. Her painted nails curled into the couch and Naomi's leg as she trembled in anticipation. Naomi closed her eyes herself, focusing her mind and her power, and so let loose every drop of power she had accumulated over the years. Lorelei gasped; warmth and energy filled her, illuminating her as though a flashlight were shined from within. Her eyes snapped open and she gasped, buckling forward. Naomi stammered and dropped onto the floor, backpedaling on all fours as Lorelei began to grow.

 

The redhead squirmed and gasped, and then practically moaned. Her normally lithe and toned frame expanded slowly, tearing apart what little clothing she was still wearing almost instantaneously. Lorelei rose her moans to the ceiling as power thrummed through her, her crimson curls spilling over her chest as she let her ponytail out. Naomi gasped and stared, her eyes wider than ever as her twenty-foot tall Goddess brushed the ceiling. Lorelei glanced downward, her cold eyes alive with fire and passion.

 

“Oh by the Gods on High,” Naomi moaned, her eyes traveling over Lorelei's every exaggerated curve. “You l-look...you look...”

 

“You haven't seen anything yet,” Lorelei breathed, her voice dripping with lust. She reached down and pinned Naomi down with a single hand, smirking as she dropped her long, enormous foot onto her little love. Naomi moaned exquisitely and showered the wrinkly sole with her tongue. Lorelei's lips curled into a sinister grin, and after a few dragged out moments of dominance over her dark-skinned paramour, stepped away, leaving Naomi coated in sweat and panting hungrily. “How do I get bigger...hm...”

 

“Oh, oh. L-let...let me try...” Naomi moaned. She crawled over to Lorelei, standing and leaving kisses along the redhead's massive leg. Lorelei purred contently, pushing Naomi into her pale leg with a loud, purring moan. Naomi showered the girl with kisses, and soon, Lorelei was moaning again as her body began expanding. With a thunderous crack, the ceiling broke, and Naomi clapped her hands over her mouth. “Oh my Gods! Lorelei!” She trembled.

 

“Relax, Little Naomi,” Lorelei practically moaned, growling a bit as she pushed one long arm against her roof. “I daresay I'll be breaking a lot more than this ceiling.”

 

“Y-yeah...b-but...man, I probably should have grown you outside...” Naomi whimpered.

 

“Nah,” Lorelei said, crouching and wincing as the living room tried to contain her still-expanding bulk. “I've always wanted to do this. Ready?” She grinned down at her little lover, eyes glittering with the taste of pure power.

 

“Yeaahh...” Naomi said, blushing a bit and prodding the enormous girl with her comparatively tiny foot. “Do it.”

 

Lorelei closed her eyes, concentrated, and bit her ruby-red lip hard. Another loud crack rained debris upon the room and Naomi, and Lorelei grew fast. With a grunt and a moan, Lorelei burst out of the roof into the night, the soft cold air kissing her pale, gorgeous body. She looked around, standing at fifty feet. Lorelei trembled; her whole body felt electric, thrumming with dangerous power demanding to be unleashed. She was gloriously naked, curvacious, flawless, and unstoppable. Cowering between her gigantic feet was Naomi, who was looking up at her as though she was truly a Goddess.

 

“Oh...wow.” Naomi moaned. “Please, Goddess Lorelei, my perfect love...p-pick me up?”

 

“Tell you what,” Lorelei said, smiling across the street at a group of people who stared, dumbstruck at the appearance of the titanic redhead, and then bending down to curl her long fingers around Naomi, “I'll do you one better.”

 

Naomi melted. For this, it was a proper realization of all her darkest fantasies; she lay in Lorelei's hand, literally a puppet to the whims of this gorgeous redhead. It was all she had ever wanted, to be owned without question by a loving, all-powerful woman. Lorelei waved her other hand at Naomi, and suddenly, the girl was caught in the center of a crystal. Lorelei's eyes glittered in surprise, and Naomi quickly realized that she had been captured in the center of an enormous version of Lorelei's peridot necklace.

 

“How...how'd you do that?!” Naomi said, her voice dripping with passion. She apparently had voice and oxygen, despite being sealed in the inside of the gem.

 

“I dunno,” Lorelei said, wrapping the chain around her neck and fastening it. “Does it matter?”

 

“Thank...thank you, Goddess Lorelei,” Naomi mumbled, still overwhelmed. Lorelei extracted herself from the remains of the house, glancing down the length of her enormous form at the relatively tiny cars and people that dotted her urban street.

 

“Now, then,” Lorelei growled, baring her teeth. “Step fucking ONE!” She lifted her foot and brought it down on her neighbor's car. With a loud crunch, it shattered under her foot; glass broke and metal crumpled under her prodigious weight, and the redhead practically cackled, rolling the broken machine underneath her foot. Within moments, it was barely recognizable. “Gods, I hated that thing.”

 

“Okay that was hot,” Naomi whimpered. “B-But...”

 

The door to the next-door house slammed open, and the neighbor stepped out with one of his friends. At first, he only saw the demolished sports car, but then he saw Lorelei. The loud party-going frat boy glanced up, and up, and up. His eyes widened slowly as he saw her violent expression, the sadistic, sexual hunger played across her gorgeous features.

 

“D-Dude...” His friend said, dropping his beer. “Isn't that...isn't that the lesbo redhead next-door?”

 

“Mhm, that's the one!” Lorelei said, smiling hungrily. Her foot lifted, and before the boys could react, it came down again. The redhead's eyes snapped open as they pulped under her foot, and she gasped, leaning against the building for support. Every nerve ending in her foot screamed out in love, pounding against her inhibitions. Crushing Sammi had been one thing...this...this was even worse. Two at once...she couldn't even begin to imagine how bad this was going to get. Every step was soon to be liquid ecstasy.

 

“Lorelei!” Naomi squeaked. She yelped as Lorelei flicked the peridot.

 

“Goddess Lorelei, you little, ungrateful girl. I give you the show of a lifetime and you complain? Shush.” Lorelei grinned, and she spun around, glancing down the street at her destination – the city proper. The gigantic redhead finally, finally heard screams, and it was practically ecstasy to her.

 

“Th-there's more in front of you...Goddess...” Naomi mumbled. Lorelei glanced downward at the little ones running from her, and with another step, she crossed as much distance as they could while sprinting. Two more people met a bloody end under Lorelei's other foot; her feet were big when she was 5'8”, and now they were as long as cars. Her teeth bared as her foot slowly pressed down with titanic force, smearing the unfortunate peoples' bodies into the tarmac. Animal shrieks met her ears as Lorelei's foot effectively steamrollered them, and she closed her eyes to the feeling of Goddesshood.

 

“Was it good for you too?” Lorelei breathed, touching the peridot that hung between her pale, bouncy chest. Naomi's lust touched her, filling her body with a warmth she hadn't anticipated. The little girl mumbled her approval quietly, her wide eyes begging Lorelei for more.

 

And so, more was given. Lorelei's feet came down here, there, and here again, turning their normally quiet street into a corridor of blood, screams and fear. Lorelei was uncaring; her feet crushed legs and arms, smashed people in half, flicked them against the brick and stone of the nearby houses, and tore cars apart as often as people. The whole time, the redhead looked on with fiery hunger, her crimson curls bobbing as she strutted down the street, arrogantly swinging her wide, gorgeous hips. The moonlight only accentuated her natural hourglass, and she still trembled with anticipation.

 

“Bigger?” Lorelei said, scraping her nails along the third-story window of an apartment complex. She smiled hungrily at the screaming people within.

 

“Bigger. Goddess, yes! Much bigger...” Naomi purred, wishing so badly she could touch herself...

 

*** *** ***

 

“Aw, I can't touch myself in your observation pendant?” Naomi whined. She nearly screamed as Lorelei pushed a single finger inside her dripping pussy. Her lover growled in her ear, manipulating the vibrator to slide against Naomi's gentlest nerves.

 

“No,” Lorelei said, grinning. “You don't get to do anything without Mega Lorelei's permission.” She slid her long finger against Naomi's interior nerve clusters.

 

“B-But. Oh. O-oh, my Goddess, fffuck...!”

 

“Shut up and listen...”

 

*** *** ***

 

Lorelei gripped the tops of the apartment buildings, her eyes widening again. The enormous redhead bared her teeth at the little people, smiled hungrily, and concentrated. Visceral images popped into her head, and so, her sharp, painted nails dug into the brick, and those around her screamed anew. People fled from her in all directions, and soon, Lorelei was ascending. The peridot around her neck grew with her, and Lorelei gasped, drawing in breath, power, and lust. She didn't even care that those around her were running, crying and begging for their lives...they'd get their turn. Her body grew in warmth and ardor as she ascended, and soon, she had hit eighty feet tall.

 

“Fuck, you're HUGE!” Naomi cried out. Lorelei grinned ferociously; the people around her barely stood up to her ankles now. Half a dozen people could fit under her foot...or so. This had to be tested. Grinning ear-to-ear, Lorelei lifted one leg and leaned over the apartments, stepping into the next street. Screams and cries met her ears immediately, and with a single step, eight people died. They were running, screaming, pleading – and then, suddenly, they were not. Lorelei's whole foot stepped down, splattering the insects under her. They stained her foot and burst from between her toes, sticking to the asphalt as she lifted her foot up, strings of dull red viscera connecting her sole to the street. Her other foot came down, only catching two more, but around her, little ones ran and screamed.

 

“Oh,” Lorelei moaned, taking a step forward, crushing four more. “My,” She squirmed, biting her lip hard. “Gods...” Another step, another six crushed. She wriggled her beautiful toes in the mess, and clenched them, obliterating a screaming man between her big and middle toe.

 

“Goddess Lorelei...what does it feel like?” Naomi's quiet voice sounded in Lorelei's mind. She suddenly realized that it was telepathic empathy and speech that allowed her to understand her little love.

 

“It's...decadent. They try to resist, their little hands meet my sole...and then they just...stop. They explode, bursting into pulp under my foot. It's...you should really try this sometime.” The redhead said, her lips curling into a wicked grin. Another step, another five people. Lorelei's body count was soaring astronomically.

 

“No, I'd rather...I'd rather see you do it.” Naomi said dreamily.

 

Lorelei squatted down, inspecting a man and woman who were screaming and crying, on their knees, pleading for their lives; or rather, pleading for each other's. Lorelei's sinister grin appeared, and she sat backwards, barely aware of the people she annihilated with her wide ass. “You want to live? Start the Cult of Lorelei. Here, I'll let you begin,” The Goddess said, propping her enormous foot up to reveal the remains of dozens coating her sole. “Lick it off.”

 

The man threw up immediately, and the woman paled, her eyes looking up at the sole. “If I do it...will you spare him?” She asked quietly.

 

“Uh, hm...if...you do well enough, and promise to begin my Cult,” Lorelei grinned down at her new worshipper. “You might make a nice High Priestess.”

 

Lorelei's laugh was loud and mocking as she felt the tiny girl climb onto her wrinkles and begin licking. Idly, Lorelei reached her hand up and annihilated people under her hand, tossing cars aside and stuffing her hands into apartment windows to explore their interiors amidst their shrieking inhabitants. Finally, the woman dropped, coughing, and Lorelei picked her up. The man screamed for her, but Lorelei pinned him down with one toe. Lorelei's new Priestess called for him, holding out a hand in vain.

 

“You did pretty well, I guess. Here's a test. Do you trust your new Goddess, little Priestess?” Lorelei cooed, pushing the girl over in her palm. “Hm?”

 

The girl hesitated, squirmed a bit, and then nodded. The man called for her, but Lorelei shut him up by pressing his face into the pavement under her toe, the pressure still not enough to crush him. She grinned ferociously, and slowly, her fingers began curling in. The woman screamed and recoiled, crying for her Goddess, begging and pleading, but Lorelei's fingers were relentless and would not be stopped. Her screams turned to high-pitched shrieks as Lorelei clenched her fist, pulping the crying girl mercilessly. Naomi's moans echoed through her head, and with a grin, she opened her hand, revealing the sticky red mess that coated her palm.

 

“And...she's fine,” Lorelei said, her natural powers recovering the girl instantly. Breath heavy, the woman cried and screamed, curling around Lorelei's thumb and crying. Lorelei purred, taking the girl and placing her on a rooftop. “Stay put, cutie. I'll be back for you.”

 

Lorelei glanced down at the pale-faced man, and smiled. “Congratulations, you have been spared. Enjoy the show...” She strutted forward, and again, dozens began dying again. They could not outrun her, they could not stop her, and she was only going to get –

 

*** *** ***

 

“FUCK!” Naomi screamed, bucking. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasm exploded throughout her, overtaking the little dark-skinned sub. Lorelei smirked, withdrawing a finger coated in cum, and slurped it off. “L-Lorelei! That was so fucking hot!”

 

“Shhhh,” Lorelei said, kissing her way down a shivering Naomi's neck. “Certainly, you're not done.”

 

“Please, no, p-please continue, please?” Naomi whimpered. “Bigger...”

 

Lorelei smirked, relaxing Naomi again and letting her fingers play once more. “Oh yeah. Much bigger...”

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed, please check out the rest of the Silent Dance series!

Thanks for reading. More to come!