- Text Size +

            “Well?” Ms. Evans demanded, tapping her foot against the tile and causing her cornered student to flinch.  “Tell me now.  What were you doing?”

            “…I was just fooling around all evening.  Goofing off.  Procrastinating,” Tom uttered.

            “Doing what, I said?  I want to know.  And you’re going to tell me, or your grade will be in more trouble than just one missed essay,” Ms. Evans said, seething now.  She’d been having issues with Tom’s timeliness all year and now, it seemed, it was finally coming to a head.  He couldn’t even blame her for wanting some answers, but unfortunately, he would go to his grave before giving them willingly.

            “I was, uh…” he muttered, his mind preparing for what was inevitably coming even before his body.  He opened his mouth, preparing unleash the floodgates: “…at the movies.”

            Immediately Tom sunk into the chair, losing a foot-and-a-half just with this one phrase.  Ms. Evans’ lips tightened, and her heel clacked more rapidly against the floor as she peered down at him without reacting yet.  Her eyebrow arched expectantly.

            “At the park,” he corrected untruthfully.  Again he reduced, slipping down to three feet in the blink of an eye.

            The teacher only stared on.  She leaned in further over the desk to witness his pathetic reduction, now looming intimidatingly over him with a stony expression.  Even if he leapt to the side of the chair, there was no escape, and he knew it.

            “Cleaning my room,” Tom continued as he promptly shrunk down to two feet.  The words were spilling out now practically beyond his control.  “Tutoring… other… kids…”  Not even having the pride to look Ms. Evans in the face anymore, Tom dwindled quickly down to just over a foot in height, looking distinctly like a pouty toddler as he sat in the chair that now dwarfed him so hilariously.

            “I think that’ll be enough of you for the time being,” Ms. Evans snipped.  At last making another move, her hand lifted from the desk and down to Tom and fastened itself around the back of his shirt.  She plucked him easily up by the nape of the fabric and lifted him like he was no heavier than a loaf of bread from the chair.  Tom dangled above the seat for a moment, suspended only by his teacher’s fist, as she examined him at arm’s length.  Her striking features seemed to harden by the second.

            “I’m sorry,” Tom managed.

            Patting her bun, Ms. Evans closed her eyes, taking her time in preparing an answer.  She opened her mouth as if to speak, but instead expelled warm air onto Tom’s face and shook her head.  The shrunken student half-wondered if smoke would puff cartoonishly from her ears at any moment.

            “I think it would do you some good to spend some time thinking on those answers you just had the gall to say to my face, and the harm they do to you and those around you,” Ms. Evans said curtly at last.  “Especially you.”

            Considering Tom was expecting her to be foaming at the mouth with pure rage right about now, this was a surprisingly gentle response.

            “So that’s what I’m going to give you, Tom Baker.  Time,” Ms. Evans said.  “And plenty of it.”  She turned from the now-vacant seat and marched purposefully between the aisles back toward her desk at the back, keeping Tom brandished at arm’s length.  A purple gemstone ring on her finger dug awkwardly at the back of his neck as her grip tightened on his shirt.  Anyone looking in now might’ve had to do a double take to ensure she wasn’t just dangling a disobedient puppy by its excess fur.

            “What do you say to that?” she questioned calmly as they arrived back at her swivel chair.  Unceremoniously she slumped Tom down into the chair and released her grip, positioning him on his back.  Towering above him, then, Ms. Evans gracefully turned back toward the desktop so that Tom was left facing her backside.

            “Uh… t-th…” Tom muttered, gulping shallowly as he gazed up at the looming monolith of Ms. Evans’ impressively toned derriere, clad in a form-hugging black skirt that complimented her louder than any human ever could with the most exquisite poetry.  Any other time of his life, the hormone-addled teen would’ve willingly sacrificed family heirlooms just to have a few minutes to admire this very sight in such proximity.  In being honest with himself, he’d spent more than a few bored evenings with a few clean tissues and the fond memory of Ms. Evans walking away from him in the classroom.

            Somehow, though, the desire was diminished as the sheer scope of the woman before him began to take hold.  Steadily, Ms. Evans grasped the armrests for support and bent at the knees, lowering herself down toward the chair, making her intentions clear once and for all.

            “Thank you!” Tom sputtered at last as he was swallowed by the shadow of his teacher’s pleasingly rotund butt, hardly knowing whether the show of gratitude was genuine or not.

            “That’s more like it,” Ms. Evans said satisfactorily.  With that, she lowered her firm assets onto the student and shifted her full brunt at last into the chair.  There was no pretense of gradually increasing the load: the entire force of her body weight was gifted in the first instant, and the wheezing huff of air she heard from beneath like an organic whoopee cushion gave the educator cause to snicker under her breath.  The metal legs of the chair creaked contentedly beneath.

            Gasping after having his lungs squeezed dry by the initial impact, Tom realized with a start that only his head was able to peek out from beneath the curved globe of the thirty-something’s rear end.  The rest was buried pitifully beneath the gorgeous feminine glutes and folds of fabric that, in just this particular instance, were maybe just a little too much for the boy to handle.  For a moment he instinctively attempted to wriggle in any direction, but quickly discovered Ms. Evans had him pinned, and he wasn’t going anywhere until she chose to rise.  Already his limbs were tickled with pins and needles, and his feet and hands were beginning to fall asleep.  Which, for just this one occasion, was perhaps a godsend, as Tom knew he would be well on his way to a satisfied erection if he still had any sensation left down there, thanks to the tauntingly close proximity he now found himself to Ms. Evans’ divine ass.

            With another smirk to herself, the English teacher pulled herself comfortably into the desk and rolled her cheeks back and forth across Tom’s aching body, settling herself into her chosen human cushion just as the next class began filing into the room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!