- Text Size +

Elayne

Pretty face concealed under the black hood, she smiled to herself. She was excited. She had absolutely no idea just how the lead robber was planning on getting away from the police, but he seemed to have some devious scheme in mind. She had already decided, should he somehow manage to pull off his miraculous escape plan, she would take him. He appealed to her very much. The way he put his hand on her shoulder, strong, assured. Moving with a natural animal grace, an alpha wolf oozing masculinity, his scent arousing her, almost begging her to take him and bend him to her will. She thrilled at the prospect of possessing him. It had been a long while since she had found one worthy of keeping more than a night or two. The situation was ideal. These were men who did not want to be found, men who could simply disappear and no one would raise alarm, no one would come looking. Yes, she would have the leader and his accomplice. She already had Cameron, but she was growing increasingly dissatisfied with the diminutive bandit, motionless and cowering inside her panties and doing little to stimulate her, not that she really needed his assistance, the idea of taking the leader causing her body to respond physiologically, her pussy starting to moisten.

She considered a moment, thinking she might pawn Cameron off on one of the others, or simply dispose of him. Did she want to take him down into her, swallow him? She was still undecided. One thing she should have done was to get Cameron to tell her the names of the other robbers, at least that way she could begin to assemble a mental identity for them. Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine what the gravel voiced lead robber looked like under his mask. Short hair, square jaw. There was a hardness in the chipped ice blue eyes peering through the eye holes in the mask he wore. She guessed his age to be probably late twenties, early thirties, composed the way only maturity and adversity can bring. She knew the breed, hard and tough, he wouldn’t balk or flinch. Even now in the face overwhelming odds, he retained his composure which only heightened her fascination of him.

Cameron started to squirm, probably because of how wet she was getting thinking about the leader. She shifted her bottom on the floor of the van, sliding forward a bit to tighten the tension in her panties. She found it curious when they helped into the van, there seemed to be only the two seats in the front while everyone else sat on the floor in the back. She wondered if they got out of this, should she take everybody in the van but realized she really only just wanted the robbers, especially the alpha.

Hot Pursuit

Frank shook his head. Bringing his radio to his mouth, he said, “Clear a path, let them through.” The van started to roll out, the driver, looking back and forth looking at all the flashing lights and commotion.

The only people visible inside the van was the driver wearing one of the skull faced masks and a like covered person in the passenger seat. Turning the wheel, he drove the van toward the opening created by the vacating police cars.

Jumping into the unmarked Crown Victoria, “Follow the van,” Frank instructed the driver. Cole exited the building swinging his arm over his head and pointing at the departing van before jumping into the backseat of Frank’s car.

Several police cars with cherries flashing pulled in several lengths behind the van as it slowly drove away, its lights coming on as evening was fading into dusk.

The van wasn’t driving particularly fast and seemed to be driving around the city without any specific destination before finally pulling into a back alley amidst several taller buildings in the business district. Driving up the alley, the van rolled in an alcove created between three buildings, one way in, no way out. Coming to a stop near one of the buildings, the lights on the van went out. Two large Waste Management dumpsters in the alley barred exit.

“It’s a dead end,” commented Cole with a snort, “They just double fucked themselves.”

Several police vehicles closed in and blocked access across both ends of the alley.

“I wish I could see what’s going on inside that van,” Frank voiced.

Cole shook his head. Several minutes elapsed without any apparent movement.

“What the hell are they waiting for?” Frank asked, impatient, drumming his fingers on the dashboard of the car.

“Give the order,” encouraged Cole.

Frank growled. “Wait, we’ll give them a few more minutes. I wish to Christ I knew what was going on in there. Can we get a parabolic mic or something?” he asked looking to Cole.

“We can try,” started Cole, but was cut off by a buzzing sound from Frank’s cell.

Taking the phone out of his pocket, Frank answered the call, “Go,” he said, Cole looked at him. “You’re kidding me? Plasticine?” He looked at Cole, “You’re right about the semtex, bomb squad says it’s just bloody plasticine,” he said, covering the mic in the phone. Putting the device back to her ear, he listened, nodding, a low chuckle escaping his lips. “Our boy over there has got a set on him alright. Reports from people in the bank say two of our bad guys are actually hostages dressed up to look like robbers,” he said. “The question is, which-“ the rest was unsaid as the van exploded in a huge fireball, creating a blinding flash of light, the concussive force of the blast obliterating windows on all three buildings ten stories up. The van itself was lifted at least a dozen feet in the air before coming down in a tangle of twisted flaming steel.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Frank, eyes wide, the sudden explosion having caused him to drop his phone.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or provide feedback, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!