- Text Size +

Reality Check

Cameron recounted the events in the bathroom, where Elayne beat the hell out of him, shrank him and then peed on him before stuffing him in her underpants.

Sam listened, letting Cameron finish his story before asking questions.

“You were in her panties the whole time after you vanished?” George asked, expression incredulous.

Cameron nodded.

Sam grinned, “So, for no apparent reason, the little girl hung a beating on you and then did these, uh, things to you?”

“I don’t know what motivated her,” Cameron answered.

Sam looked at George then Wyatt, before looking down on Cameron, “You didn’t maybe get a little overly curious to sneak a peek at her girly bits?” he asked, knowing full well it’s the kind of greasy thing Cameron would do.

“No, no,” he answered, shaking his head, “You know I had to keep containment, make sure she didn’t have a phone of something, you know?”

Sam nodded slowly. “So you wanted to get a gander at her pussy? Probably told her to keep the door open,” he suspected.

Cameron looked away.

“And then she shrank you. To what size?” Sam inquired,

“Maybe the size of her little finger,” Cameron replied.

“That’s horseshit!” said George, tone snide.

Sam raised a hand. “Then she dunked you in the toilet, pissed on you, making sure you got a good look at her snapper. Then to top it off, she stuffed you in her underpants,” he said, summarizing.

Cameron nodded slowly.

George shook his head, “People can’t shrink people,” he countered.

“It happened, I swear,” assured Cameron.

“You back on the fucking crystal?” demanded George, posture very aggressive, Wyatt ducking out of the way.

“Enough,” Sam interjected. “I watched this little girl punch the fuck out of you George, and put Wyatt to sleep with a simple snap of her fingers.”

“Tell me you’re not actually buying this crap are you?” challenged George, looking at Sam.

Sam shook his head slowly. “I’m not buying anything, but there is something seriously messed up happening here. Take a bloody look around,” he said, spreading his arms. “We’ve already said it, it looks like a dollhouse, and maybe it is, maybe we have been made small. I don’t fucking know. Maybe we’re all fucking dead and this is hell? Don’t know,” he growled, getting to his feet. “Until we figure this shit out, we all got to keep it locked down, hear me?” he asked, looking each of the other men in the eye.

The alpha had spoken, any protest died before they crossed the lips of any of the other men. Nodding slowly, “Good,” he said.

“Now, let’s for moment say we have been turned into fingerlings,” Sam started, George opened his mouth but thought better of speaking recognizing the ice in Sam’s eyes. “So let’s say we’re shrunk. Okay, why? Why shrink us? Doesn’t seem to be an unreasonable question does it?” the others shook their heads almost in unison.

Sam looked at Cameron, “Except she said she was not going to get involve until you had to see her beaver. She said that was the straw,” he informed.

“I-I,” Cameron sputtered.

“Okay, so how does this trembling chick shrink us? What is she? Like witch or a gypsy or something?” George queried.

“How did she shrink you Cameron?” Sam asked, turning to look at the man.

“She put her hand on my chest. I felt a weird kind of sensation move throughout my body, down my arms and legs and then I shrank,” he answered, eyes round during the telling.

“Just like that? Curled up like a piece of bacon in a frying pan?” asked George, skepticism thick in his tone.

“Fuck you dude that’s what happened. She moved so fast, threw me onto my back and planted her hand in the middle of my chest,” he defended, turning to look at Sam, “I swear it Sam, that’s how it went down,” he assured.

Sam chuckled, “So there you have it. That’s how she does it and who knows, maybe she is a witch. I don’t know. What I do know is this, we got to find some way to get out of this house and see what’s on the other side. If everything out there is fucking huge, chances are pretty good we’re tiny. So let’s figure that out before we start worrying and theorizing why and for what purpose,” he instructed.

“Sounds good,” acknowledged George, “Get to the bottom of this and start cracking some skulls,” he said, curling up his right hand and punching it into his open left palm.

Cameron and Wyatt nodded together.

“And if this unbelievable shit turns out to be true and it’s because you perved on her, you are going to be apologizing profusely to get see if she’ll undo the curse or spell or whatever.” Sam said, staring intently at Cameron.

Searching the house for some means of egress proved to be pointless. The windows were plastic and wouldn’t give, even when they tried to smash them out using the TV. There was no way to get anything into the gap to try and pry open the two halves and they were just not strong enough on their own.

Frustrated, exhausted, they assembled in the ‘living’ room area, seating themselves on the floor, backs against walls.

“I guess it’s wait and see,” muttered George, tattooed body slick with perspiration from effort.

Sam nodded, arms resting across his bent knees. “The question is waiting for what?”

“What do you mean?” asked Wyatt.

“Means I have no clue what’s in store, this is unfamiliar territory, whatever happens, happens,” he said.

“What if Wyatt pussy’s out?” snickered George, taking a pot shot at the jittery man.

Sam didn’t dignify the query with a response, instead shaking his head from side to side. If she could shrink them, why did she? What was her plan? He was a confidant man, used to setting the tone and tenor of any situation he was a part of, and he certainly didn’t like the prospect of being entirely dependent on the whim of another.

Fortunately or not, they didn’t have to wait very long.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or just provide some feedback at what did or didn't work, it is always helpful and appreciated, thanks for reading!