- Text Size +

The Dollhouse Gang

Sam could hear voices coming beyond the confines of the dollhouse’s plastic wall. Indistinct at first, but growing clearer. Two voices, both female. One Elayne, the other unknown. He nodded to himself.

“Careful in there everybody, the floor is going to move,” came Elayne’s voice followed moments later by a sudden shift in the dollhouse itself as it was being opened, the two halves separating lengthwise.

Dropping to a knee and bracing himself, Sam waited for the movement to finish, the others following suit. When the house was open, he could not believe what he saw in front of him. Standing there were two women, both positively enormous in stature. Tall, easily over a hundred feet each. It was one when thing when Cameron was talking about it, but the magnitude of the reality was practically overwhelming. Elayne was dressed pretty similarly to what she had been wearing in the bank, skirt and blouse, the other woman looked young, long slightly wavy dark hair cascading down and over her shoulders, wore a snug fitting faded pink top and black and white zebra striped stretchy pants. He guessed they couldn’t be more than a few inches in height to these women.

“Oh my god!” exclaimed the unknown woman, bringing her hands to her face and covering her mouth. “They are absolutely adorable,” she said through her fingers, looking down at the four tiny men.

Cameron squeaked, making a dash for one of the bedrooms. The sudden motion spurred George to follow suit, while Wyatt stood there, mouth agape, eyes wide. Sam frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

Elayne smiled down at Sam. Looking passed the gigantic women, Sam surmised they were in some type of enormous bedroom, fancy bed, frilly curtains, lots of pinks and purples. The dollhouse was elevated, on a table or something as where he stood on the upper floor was about waist high for the two women.

The woman turned to Elayne, “They are so cute. Can I have one?” she asked, tone hopeful.

“Of course,” answered the blonde, “That’s why I brought you here. Except, you can’t have that one, he’s mine,” she said, pointing a finger at Sam.

The dark haired woman chuckled, “He look like he’s got an edge that one,” she said, grinning down at Sam.

Despite the fact his mind was reeling, trying to manufacture some sense of the impossibility of the situation, Sam remained calm.

“George, Cameron, come out so Kaylee can get a look at you,” she said.

Sam turned his head to look over his shoulder at the door where the two men had vanished.

Bending down, the dark haired girl, Kaylee leaned in closer, locks of her dark hair spilling over her shoulder and hanging down on either side of her very pretty face as she looked at Sam and Wyatt. She was close enough Sam could detect a trace of spearmint in her exhale as he defiantly met her gaze.

Kaylee chuckled, “Oh yeah, I can see why you want to keep this one,” she said, indicating Sam, her emerald colored eyes sparkling. Looking to Wyatt, she half smiled, “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this one looks ready to wet himself,” she commented.

Wyatt stood there shaking, paralyzed with fear.

“That one is Wyatt and the other one is Sam,” said Elayne. “This is my friend Kaylee,” she introduced. “The two trying to hide are George and Cameron. Come on you guys,” she encouraged.

Sam said nothing, watching. Kaylee’s eyes moved back to him, plump bottom lip held between perfect pearly white teeth as she looked him over.

“Cameron!” Elayne said, edge in her voice.

He appeared at the doorway and stepped into the hall, eyes downcast, shoulders slumped.

“Good boy,” she praised.

Kaylee frowned slightly, the expression doing nothing to mar her attractiveness. “He’s the creeper?” she asked.

“Right little peeper creeper,” she chuckled.

“The other one?” asked the brunette.

Elayne nodded. “George front and center,” she instructed.

“Fuck you!’ he hollered back from the bedroom.

“You do know the roof and upper floor comes off right?” Elayne asked, grin on her face.

No response.

“Don’t be shy, let Kaylee get a look at you,” she coaxed. “If I have to pull the roof off this thing, I promise you I will not be pleased,” she warned.

“Eat shit!” George snarled back.

“Sassy,” remarked Kaylee.

“If you don’t come out by the time I count to three, I will tear the house apart. Then I will tear you apart, limb from limb,” she cautioned, tone cold and menacing.

George appeared, gruff expression on his face.

Kaylee smiled, “I like him,” she said, turning to Elayne.

Elayne nodded, “He’s the one who suggested shooting me and leaving me for animals in the desert,” she replied.

Kaylee pursed her lips and shook her head from side to side, making a tsk-tsk noise.

George looked at the other men then at his feet.

“The Dollhouse Gang,” joked Kaylee, amused.

“What do you want from us?” blurted Wyatt, voice high pitched and full of panic, frightened eyes darting around.

Elayne’s face brightened, “He speaks!” she said.

Sam half smiled, Wyatt was a great techie, but absolutely no grace under fire, though not a bad question. “What now?” he asked, voice gravelly.

“Oh, I like him a lot, you’ve got to let me play with him when you’re done,” Kaylee said, nodding her head slightly and licking the inside of her lower lip.

“Maybe,” teased Elayne. “Tell you what, take Cameron and George for now and go have some fun,” she suggested.

Kaylee smiled. Leaning back, she reached in and took George in her left hand and Cameron in her right before stepping back. “Do you want them back?’ she asked.

“Do whatever you want with them they’re yours now,” Elayne replied, grinning at the two men still in the house.

Looking down at the two men, still one in each hand, Kaylee smiled. “In that case,” she said. Turning, she crossed the floor and exited the room.

Elayne watched her go then looked back to Sam and Wyatt.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, or provide some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!