- Text Size +

Sam and Wyatt

“What’s your friend going to do with George and Cameron?” Sam asked, brow furled.

Elayne grinned, looking over her shoulder at the door then back to Sam before shrugging. “I guess that’s up to her,” she replied.

Sam frowned. “Are they going to be alright?” he inquired, the uncertainty of his compatriots less a concern than an understanding of the disposition of these women who now held power over him.

“Don’t know, again, up to her,” she answered, shaking her head slightly from side to side. “Though, Kaylee does have a reputation of being quite hard on her playthings,” she added glumly.

“Playthings?” Sam asked, a nagging unpleasant sensation brewing in his gut.

Elayne’s face perked up and she nodded, “Playthings, toys,” she supplied.

Shaking his head, “Played with how?” he asked, suspecting the answer but wanting her to clarify.

“Come now Sam, I am sure a man of your character can certainly imagine how a fully grown woman might find service from a tiny little man,” she said, cocking her head to the side.

“What’s she talking about?” asked Wyatt, voice quavering slightly.

Sam didn’t look to the other man, instead holding his hand up toward him, “I think Elayne here is telling us that George and Cameron and Kaylee are getting much better acquainted on a more personal level,” he explained.

“Exactly,” she said, smiling and nodding her head.

“Which lends me to believe that soon, we too, shall become much more thoroughly aware of the particulars of Elayne’s body,” Sam surmised.

Wyatt shook his head, taking a step toward Sam, “What does that mean?” he asked plaintively, placing a hand on Sam’s shoulder.

“That will all depend on her,” he answered, his eyes locked onto hers.

“Sam?” asked Wyatt, tugging on the taller man’s shoulder.

Sam turned his head to look at Wyatt, a half smirk on his face, “It means we are going to have to pleasure her,” he stated.

Elayne raised an eyebrow and smiled.

“But how?” Wyatt asked, flicking a glance at Elayne then Sam.

Sam chuckled and shook his head, “For a bright guy you’re pretty dense,” he accused.

A light bulb switched on in Wyatt’s brain, eyes drifting back to Elayne as realization of how they were going to be used to sate her libidinous needs dawned on him, “Oh,” he said, eyes widening.

“Well now that’s settled, I think it’s time to play,” she said.

Sam brushed Wyatt’s hand from his shoulder.

“Eenie, meenie, miny, mo,” she started, moving her index finger back and forth from man to man, “Ah, who am I kidding,” she chuckled, extending her hand down and curling it around Sam, “It’s you I want to experience,” she said.

Wyatt shuddered.

Standing upright, Elayne, closed the house back up, leaving Wyatt trapped within. Bounding across the room, she slipped up into the hall and entered another room, this one a bedroom and very nicely appointed.

“Welcome to my boudoir,” she said, extending her hand and allowing him to stand in her palm.

In a general sense of the word, the room was spacious, a large postered bed with a dark burgundy plush looking blanket atop the bed. The furniture was ornate and appeared to be of exceptional quality.

He turned his head and nodded, “Nice,” he acknowledged.

Crossing the room, she set him down on the blanket, his weight though insignificant was still enough for him to sink a little into the soft fiber. Steadying himself, he turned back to look at her.

“I’m just going to get myself freshened up a little before we begin,” she advised, moving to a door in the far wall leading to her own bathroom.

“Okay,” he said, moving closer to the edge of the bed and peering over. His initial thought to being left alone was to figure a means of escape, but then he shook his head and chuckled. To where? This girl, witch, goddess, whatever shrank him and who know what other abilities she might possess? What motivations she possessed that she would seek to please herself with him in this form was unknown to him. Not that it really mattered much, he was in no position to demand her to explain herself. Her long term goals concerned him a little. What were her plans? What was his life expectancy? She had already said Kaylee’s handling of ‘toys’ was rough and he had been with some ladies in his time who had left him battered while he was full sized. He could only imagine the rigors of a veritable giantess in the throes of ecstasy was not without some inherent risk. At the present, he was pragmatic enough to realize that if he wanted to be restored to his normal size, she was the key, the only key.

Elayne returned within a few moments, dressed in a lacy pale pink colored bra and matching panties. She was exceptionally well put together, gorgeous face, firm breasts, taut tummy, and lightly tanned smooth long legs.

“Well?” she asked, leaning a hand against the door frame.

He nodded slowly as she seductively moved forward.

Stopping near the edge of the bed, carrying in her wake the alluring scent of some fragrance.

A slow smile parted her lips, “Are you frightened?” she asked.

“Of course I am,” he answered without embarrassment, “But I’m also excited,” he added.

She grinned, reaching around behind her back and unfastening her bra, cupping her hands to her bosom as the bra fell to the floor. Slowly, she began to massage her breasts, kneading the flesh and causing her nipples to tighten. Bending forward, she placed a hand to either side of him and move her hips from side to side, causing her breasts to pendulously move in the rhythm of her body.

His bravado excited her, standing there as he was watching her. So often in the past, they would run away and try to hide, or barter, or plead, but not Sam. She knew she had recognized something in him that was special. Standing upright she turned and showed him her bum, the slender thread of materials from her thong vanishing between the lovely globes. Hooking fingers in the elastic, she slowly drew down her panties, allowing them to fall to her feet before stepping out of them. Turning back, he could see the pale skin of her smooth pubis, sex already dewy with anticipation.

“So how is this going to go down?” he asked, looking up from her privates to her face.

“I am sure given your carriage and appeal you are no stranger to the female form?” she asked, spreading her hands apart.

He smiled wryly, “Never on this particular scale,” he answered.

“I think it prudent then to give you an opportunity to explore my body,” she said, the tip of her pink tongue touching her bottom lip.

He nodded slowly. He had been a lot of places and seen a lot of things, but this was going to be a first.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, or provide feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!