- Text Size +

Cameron, George, and Kaylee

“Well, well, well,” Kaylee said in a playful tone, strolling into the other room and setting the two tiny naked men down on the oak framed queen sized bed.

George and Cameron exchanged glances across the printed design of the comforter as the woman began to disrobe.

Stepping forward, George piped up, “Hey, what the fuck?” he demanded, brow furled and a determined jut of his jaw

Bending at the waist as she was removing her stretchy pants, she looked over at George, “Yes?” she asked.

“This is fucked up,” he commented, spreading wide his arms.

She chuckled, stepping out of her pants and straightening up, tossing the pants onto the upholstered chair in the corner.

Cameron moved meekly behind George, steps sinking marginally into the fabric as he walked.

“What’s the deal here?” asked the little surly bandit.

Kaylee brought a finger to her philtrum, tapping it gently, eyes looking up and to the right, appearing to look ponderous a moment before speaking, “Let’s see. We are going to have a little play time together,” she paused, pointing at George, “You’re the ‘shoot her in head’ guy,” and moving the finger to Cameron, “And you’re the ‘let me see your pussy’ guy,” she clarified.

George turned to look at Cameron then back up at Kaylee, “So what?” he said belligerently.

She shook her head, dark hair swishing across her smooth pale shoulders, “Silly boy,” she said, reaching down and picking George up by the head. Instantly, he brought his hands to her fingers to try and relieve the stress placed on his neck, teeth clenched, as she brought him up neat her face. Opening her mouth, she extended her tongue and brought her near, a mirthful noise coming up from her throat.

“No!” George yelled frantically, kicking his legs as she lowered him down.

“Sweet Jesus,” mumbled Cameron, watching from his position on the bed as Kaylee deposited George on her tongue and pulled him back into her mouth.

Closing her lips, Kaylee looked down at Cameron, smiling around the tiny man trapped inside her mouth.

Cameron didn’t move, he just stood there shaking allowing her to easy close a hand around him before hopping up onto the bed and positioning the bounty of pillows against the headboard to form a back rest before flipping over and reclining.

Pushing George half out of her mouth with her tongue, she plucked him from between her lips and captured him with her free hand, quickly dropping Cameron into her mouth.

George sputtered and cough as she positioned him in the channel between her right index and middle fingers, his head distal to her hand, pinning him in place with her thumb and brought him to her left breast, rubbing his face and upper body against the rosy nipple, the flesh tightening under her skillful manipulation.

George made sounds of protest but they were garbled and unintelligible to her ears, muffled by the pressure of her fingers mashing his face into the pillowy flesh.

Continuing to tease her breast with George, she rolled Cameron around the inside of her mouth, completely coating him in slick saliva before pushing him out onto her chest and snatching him with her right hand while her tried to roll over. Shifting her grip on him to match the way she was holding George, she brought him back up her face, grinning as her tongue moved back and forth across her lower lip cleaning the slobber left by Cameron’s departure, “So you want to take a sneaky little peek at some pussy do you?” she inquired, brows raised, green eyes like polished malachite.

Unable to clear his throat Cameron gagged and tried to shake his head. Moving him quickly down her body, over the neatly trimmed tuft of dark hair atop her mons, she pressed his tiny frame against the heated furnace of her burgeoning arousal, moving him through the rubbery moistened flesh in a slow circular motion while simultaneously titillating her breast with George.

“There you go naughty boy,” she chided, feeling her petals beginning to bloom as blood engorged her genitals in response to her ministrations.

Sliding her right hand further down the slit of her sex, she eased her fingers into the juicy opening, parting the flesh. Slowly working her fingers and Cameron, still held securely, in and out of her greedy pussy. Moving her left hand and George down, she began to stimulate the swollen nub of her emerging clitoris, using his face to generate friction and heat.

The combination of Cameron in her pussy and George on her clit rapidly escalated her need, her want of climax. Eyes closed, breath coming in gasps, a moan of pleasure parted her lips as her efforts brought forth a release from her eager flesh, body shuddering as neurons delivered the message to her brain to release a tidal wave of endorphins.

Lifting her left hand off of George, the little man barely clinging to consciousness, she took his left leg between thumb and forefinger, dragging him over her flesh, across the erect nipple of her left breast and into her waiting mouth, tasting the combination of his flesh and her orgasm.

She could feel the muscles of her vagina still pulsating slightly around the fingers of her right hand and the tiny passenger trapped there. Withdrawing her slick fingers, Cameron sputtering, she brought it back up passed her breasts, pressing the tiny robber firmly against her throat emitting a little noise of delight as she swallowed, allowing the little man to feel his companion slide passed and into her stomach.

“Oh my god,” squealed Cameron, unable to move as she pulled him away and lifted him over her face. Mouth opened wide, she playful held him just high enough above her maw that he could feel her tongue flicking at the bottom of his feet.

“No,” he pleaded, trying to pull his legs up and away from the massive pink appendage.

She giggled and released him, letting him fall toward her mouth. Twisting, he was able to catch himself on her lower lip, though his legs fell inside her mouth. Closing her lips around his upper torso, she cooed slightly and sucked him into her mouth completely with a slurping noise.

Turning in the humid darkness, he lashed out, hands striking teeth and her upper palate as saliva pooled around him.

A deft flick of the tongue and he tumbled over to the back of her mouth where her tongu undulate and shifted him into her throat. He tried to scream, but her saliva poured into his mouth as he tried desperately to scramble up her slippery tongue. A quick giggle and his legs were grabbed by the muscles in her throat, peristalsis pulling his down despite his effort t to claw his way out.

Sweaty from the exertion, Kaylee lay there a moment, savoring the post orgasmic bliss lingering in her nerve ending, as her fingers danced across her glistening taut tummy. Feeling a hint of movement within, she giggled to herself a little.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, or leave feedback, it is always appreciated and most helpful, thanks for taking the time to read!