- Text Size +

Sam

Elayne carefully climbed over top of him onto the bed, lying supine, him dropping to a knee to wait while she settled herself. He chuckled softly to himself as he rose to standing. She had played her part perfectly, like a frightened little wide eyed doe. Shaking his head he moved nearer to her, her weight causing a depression in the mattress.

“Little help,” he said, standing close to her right hand.

Rolling her head to his side, she grinned at him and picked him up, setting him on his feet atop her tight tummy.

He moved carefully, methodically. Dropping to a knee, he put his hands on her skin, soft and supple, warm to the touch. He could feel the beat of her heart, strong and steady. There was a subtle hint of some alluring fragrance mingling with her own natural scent, tantalizing his senses. While filled with a heavy dose of caution, he also felt exhilarated, excited by the situation, by her. Obviously this was no normal girl, she was someone, something special, and she had chosen him. He still had no idea what manner of being or creature she was, regardless, she positively stunning. He also knew any means of restoration lay entirely in her hands.

For her part, she allowed him to explore, to touch her. He moved from her tummy up her body, his tiny feet tickling her as he moved. Her shapely breasts sitting firm and high on her chest, rising and falling as she breathed. Ascending the left globe, he crouched down, trailing the fingers of his left hand gently around the textured aureole of her left breast, fascinated as her nipple began to tighten in response to his delicate touch. Reaching out, he drug his nails across it before squeezing it gently. He had wondered if she could feel his touches and the firming flesh answered his question.

His inquisitiveness thrilled her. So often, little ones would run and scream or plead, but not Sam. She restrained her desire to simply grab him and ravish his tiny frame, instead allowing her passion to simmer and grow. Of course, there were times when using a hapless and terrified tiny to sate her baser desires was rewarding unto itself. She knew that was what Kaylee was doing. The brunette was eager to play with no vested interested in keeping either George or Cameron, and Elayne herself honestly had little care when the other woman kept or disposed of the pair. Right now, her attention was on the tiny man acquainting himself with her body. She closed her eyes and smiled, trying to anticipate his next move. She thought he was going to return down her body, toward her privates, instead he moved up onto her throat, moving toward her jawline, he braced himself against her and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

Her smile broadened and she opened her mouth, letting out a long slow sigh. It had indeed been a considerable amount of time since she had found one like him.

Turning, he moved back onto her chest, crossing her breastbone before delaying at her right breast and teasing it just enough to arouse then continuing on. Across her tummy again, to rise of her mons. He stood on the fleshy prominence a moment, gaining a measure of what lay before him. She could feel him, looking back up toward her.

Parting her legs slightly and arching her pelvis upward to enhance his access to her most delicate of areas. Moving down to the side onto her thigh, he braced himself and lowered down into the gap between her legs, the heat coming off of her like a furnace. Her scent, fresh and clean filled his nostrils as he pushed against the delicate outer lips and slid his fingers up the groove and beneath the fleshy hood to find the taut pearl concealed within.

She found herself squirming in pleasure despite her best efforts to remain still so as not to interfere with his efforts, her fingers clenching and unclenching the blanket at her sides as she chewed on her lower lip as he worked her swollen pleasure nub, the little fingers extracting remarkable and delicious sensations from her body. She could her wetness as she lubricated, clear juices seeping from inside of her, sticky and sweet.

Parting her legs further, she pulled her feet up, drawing them closer. Waiting for her to finish moving, she could feel him kissing herself, little pecks just at the fringe of her opening and the edge of tactile awareness. It was more than she could endure. She wanted to feel him inside her. Reaching down with her right hand, she curled it behind him, cupping him in her palm and lifting him slightly, steering his feet toward the drooling wetness of her swollen pussy. He held his legs together, tipping his toes forward to help facilitate penetration as she eased him inside of her, her hungry flesh closing around him until he was embedded to his chest.

He continued to stroke the slick slippery tissue in his vicinity while she touched herself, making slow circles over her clit. She could feel herself ascending the heights of pleasure, rising higher and higher, breath coming more quickly as she neared release. Bucking her hips and grinding against her own hand, she let out a small gasp, crossing the threshold of no return as her body began to shudder with an imminent expectation of climax. Then she came, fingers pushing him deeper into her, the release intense, her muscles contracting violently, squeezing him mercilessly again and again as she came. He cried out but she didn’t hear or didn’t care, lost in her own ecstasy as he was swallowed into her.

After the waves of pleasure subsided, she took hold of one of the little hands outside of her satisfied pussy and gently drew him out, tendrils of secretions sticking to him as he was pulled free. Laying his unconscious little body on her stomach, she covered him with her hand. There in the afterglow of a very intense climax, she laughed softly, he was definitely a keeper.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!