- Text Size +

In the Bank

Cameron prowled back and forth in front of the counter, the sound of his thick treaded combat boots thudding off of the stone tiled floor, a caged animal pacing, nerves fraying with each passing second, muttering incomprehensible sounds to himself.

Sam touched his side, at least the bleeding had stopped for the time being but now the fucking thing just throbbed mercilessly. Looking at the people lying on the floor, a couple of them seemed to be fidgeting quite a bit. He understood. “Who needs to go to the bathroom?” he asked. Several people raised hands. Sam looked over to George. “Take them to the bathroom one at a time, let them do their business,” he instructed, pointing at an elderly woman lying on her side on the floor, “Go ahead and start with her.”

George nodded in return and walked over to the woman, “Let’s go,” he said, stepping back and letting her get to her feet. In all, there were seven people who needed to use the facilities and one by one they were escorted to the washroom in the rear of the bank and allowed to use the lavatory. George continued his procession until everyone who had indicated the necessity to go was allowed to go. Everyone behaved appropriately and there were no complications in the procedure. Finished walking people, George resumed his position near the front door.

“What are we waiting for?” Cameron asked, taking a break from his incessant pacing to walk over and look out through the bank blinds to see the cluster of police vehicles assembled outside.

Sam turned his head slowly, “By now our friends know we didn’t get out clean,” he said. “Alternate arrangements take time, that’s what we’re waiting for,” he looked down at his wrist watch.

“They got a shit ton of lights and cops out there,” Cameron commented.

“We discussed the possibility of something going wrong, and how we were going to get around it. We just have to stay patient and wait for a little while longer,” Sam instructed.

“Fuck!” growled, Cameron, “I goddamn hate this waiting. It’s driving me absolutely nuts.” Releasing the blind, he walked over to the counter and leaned against it.

Sam nodded, “Time is all we got right now, so take a breath and try take it down a notch, you’re winding yourself up,” he suggested. Cameron was getting indeed harder and harder to keep settled.

“Yeah whatever,” sniped Cameron, shaking his head from side to side. “Fuck!” he exclaimed, slamming his hand down on the counter.

“Sir?” Elayne asked meekly, looking up at Sam from her spot floor.

He looked down at her, “What can I do for you Elayne?” he asked, crouching down onto his haunches near her, wincing at the pain caused by the movement.

“I’m sorry, I know you asked everyone earlier, but I didn’t need to go then, but I really have to go to the bathroom now,” she said apologetically, eyes averted.

Sam nodded slowly, looking at Cameron, “You need something to do, why don’t you take her back to the washroom so she can relieve herself?” he said, using his assault weapon to help push himself back up to a standing position.

Looking in the direction of the hall, “Fuck that, let her piss in her panties for all I care. What the fuck difference does it make?” Cameron remarked, tone snarky and holding an edge.

Sam glared at him across the counter, restraining his frustration through clenched teeth, “Stop being an asshole and just take her to use the goddamn bathroom,” he ordered.

“Fuck her, like I give a shit,” replied Cameron.

Sam took a step toward the counter and Cameron, “I do give a shit. I don’t need puddles of piss everywhere because you just can’t do what you’re told. Stop being a fucktard and take her,” snarled Sam, pointing toward the hall.

George walked over to the public side of the counter beside Cameron, “Everything okay?” he asked, looking from one man to the other.

Sam held Cameron in his steely gaze in a stare down between the two men for a minute before Cameron finally relented and looked away.

”Jesus Christ, fuck, okay!” Cameron exclaimed, walking around the counter, stomping his feet passive aggressively as he neared the place where Elayne lay. “On your feet bitch,” he barked, flicking the end of his assault weapon in an upward motion. Pushing herself up off the floor, Elayne got to her feet and smoothed her knee length skirt. “Go on,” he said motioning her passed the desks and down the hall. Turning, she moved off in that direction, hands raised to her shoulders.

George shook his head slowly, “He’s losing it,” he said softly.

Sam shook his head, eyes fixed on Cameron’s back. If Cameron’s defiance kept escalating, he wasn’t sure what he was going to do to rein him in.

Cameron made Elayne walk ahead of him down the hall toward the bathroom, slight smile on his face under the mask as he appreciated the wiggle of her firm little ass in the tight skirt.

There was only one unisex washroom. She pushed open the door and Cameron put his hand up as she walked into the bathroom. There were two closeted stalls and one urinal on the wall, a counter with two sinks, a hand dryer and a circular paper towel dispenser on the wall.

She stopped in the center of the orangey brown colored tiled floor, near a brass drain.

He pointed to a stall. “In there,” he barked, “Leave the door open.”

“Open?’ she asked, eyes widening.

Cameron snickered and nodded his head slowly. Maybe 5’5” in her heels, the small woman was an absolute stunner, rocking bod on her, pretty face. Getting a peek at her hoo-hah might be just the thing to keep his mind off the situation at hand.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, provide feedback, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!