- Text Size +

Bathroom

“You’re going to watch me pee?” she asked, gnawing on her lower lip. Eyes downcast, she frowned. “I don’t think I can pee with you staring at me,” she said, embarrassed.

“Go on, have yourself a little tinkle,” he said, letting go the rifle with one hand and motioning her to sit down on the toilet.

“May I at least have some privacy please?” she asked softly, looking up at his through long lashes.

“This is about as private as it’s going to get,” he said chuckling. “Now hike it up, drop your panties and pop a squat.”

She nodded. Faster than Cameron thought possible, she reached out and snatched the end of the assault weapon near the sight at the end of the barrel with her right hand and turned quickly into him, catching him in the throat with a edge of her left hand, staggering him backwards and disarming him of the rifle in a single fluid motion. Setting the weapon on the bathroom counter, she braced a hand against it and reaching down removed her shoes one at a time.

Cameron growled, the pain in his throat making it difficult to talk and breathe, “What the fuck?’ he gasped, looking at the woman and his weapon now resting over the sink. Where had the shy little thing he had brought down to go pee gone? Was this the same little terrified flower who had practically pissed herself getting the first aid kit?

A half smile on her face, she came in at him low and fast. He threw a punch at her, a big sweeping right hook, she ducked in underneath and delivered two snake strike quick punches to his exposed ribs before removing the pistol tucked into the waist of his pants and nimbly dancing back across the floor to the counter.

He dropped to one knee as she spent a moment to examine the pistol, before setting it down on the counter beside the rifle.

He climbed back to his feet, left hand touching the area she had just punched him in. “Who the hell are you?” he asked, sliding a knife out of its sheath and holding it blade down.

She grinned. He was massively confused. He had at least eight inches on her and was easily double her body weight, but she was taking him apart, and with ease. He considered himself a capable fighter, maybe not in the same league as Sam, but still able to hold his own, but somehow this little girl was handing him a beat down. God she was fast.

Changing his stance, he moved forward, knife poised to slash at her. Stepping in, he lunged, but she took the arm above the knife hand and jerked him forward, shifting his center of gravity and flipping him over her and onto his back. Tumbling back onto him, straddling his stomach, she planted her open hand directly in the middle of his chest on top of the body armor.

He blinked up at her. “What’s happening?”

She shook her head and smiled.

“What are you?” he wheezed, struggling to focus on her face.

“Amused,” she answered, before she winked at him.

It kind of felt like an electric shock, sort of, like a jolt radiating out from the middle of his chest directly beneath her hand, the sensation rapidly flowing out and into his extremities. There was a hollow rushing sound in his ears and a sense of spinning and falling. It wasn’t necessarily painful, but the tingling sensation enveloped his whole body, like bumping your funny bone, but all over. He felt himself receding, pulling back into his clothes as he shrunk rapidly away.

Completely naked, body spotted with black and grey prison tats, he staggered forward, moving out of his clothes. The woman was absolutely huge as she grinned down at him. Standing upright, she was now easily over a hundred feet tall from his perspective. Walking back to the bathroom counter, she checked her appearance in the mirror and touched her hair.

He stumbled backward a few steps, mouth agape, mind agog. He couldn’t find any words, he was just dumbfounded. She turned, crouching down to reach in and seize him by his lower body. Holding him up by one foot, he hung inverted in front of her face. There was a slight smile on her face as she regarded him. Walking over to the toilet she dropped him in from a height of about six inches, ten feet or so for him. He grabbed his side, and lay in the cold water, floating on his back. She loomed over the opening above him, looking down. He was so confused. How could this be? She vanished from view for a second before her gigantic nicely rounded bottom appeared overhead, framed by the toilet seat as she lowered herself down. Suddenly a thick solid stream of urine sprayed out of her urethra and splashed into the water, the force carrying him back into the bowl over deeper water. He coughed as fluid washed over him, causing a stab of pain in his injured ribs and making him roll over face down in the pee filled water. Struggling to right himself, he pushed forward as best he could, moving back to the front of the bowl.

Finished, she dabbed herself with a piece of tissue, dropping it into the water before standing up. Drawing her cotton panties back up and adjusting her skirt, she turned and looked down at him. “Is that what you were hoping for?” she asked, “No better angle to sneak a peek at a girl taking a pee than that I would say,” she said with a giggle.

Clutching his ribs, he got some footing and stood up in the bowl, “Please,” he said.

“Please what? Flush?” she asked, reaching over to the handle on the tank, mischief dancing in her bright eyes.

“No,” he said. “I don’t understand what’s happening,” he pleaded.

“You wanted to see me pee, you got your wish,” she said, smile on her face.

“Why?” he murmured, still baffled and unable to rationalize the situation.

“Honestly I was just going to sit back and let this amazing little drama unfold all on its own, you know enjoy the spectacle from inside the action. It’s really quite thrilling, but then you,” she wagged a finger at him, little smile on her pretty face, “You wanted a peek at my pee-pee, and now I’m involved. Here we are.” She spread her hands.

He still looked bewildered, “What?’ he babbled. “How did you make me small?”

She rolled her eyes, “It’s always the same questions.” Frowning, “What’s your name?” she asked.

“Cameron,” he replied.

“Well Cameron, I’m sure you’re a very nice person when you’re not robbing banks and trying to perv on young girls while they pee,” she said, “But, now you are tiny and the question I’m faced with is do I keep you or just flush you?”

“Please, don’t flush me, please,” He beseeched, eyes growing incredibly wide at the prospect.

“So you want me to keep then?” she asked, jiggling the metal handle n the bank of the toilet tank slightly.

“Yes, please, whatever you want,” he said.

She seemed to consider a moment. Reaching into the bowl, she plucked him by a hand and lifted him out, letting the liquid drain off him. Flushing the toilet, she walked to the sink and turned on the faucet, dousing him and washing her hands.

Drying him off with the paper towel she used on her own hands, she fixed him with a stern look. “You need to be quiet, otherwise,” she looked back toward the stall.

He nodded vigorously, before looking himself over.

She moved all of his clothing and the weapons into the second stall and returned to the sink. Lifting him off the counter, she pulled her skirt up, and the elastic of her panties out. Tilting her pelvis and parting her legs before pushing his little body into the smooth groove of her pubis. Again she winked at him as he looked up at her with big round eyes, and released the waistband, smoothing her skirt and making sure her little passenger was safely tucked away.

Putting a frightened expression on her face, she exited the bathroom and returned to the open room, lying down on the floor on her tummy. Squeezing her thighs together, she smiled to herself.

Sam looked from her to the hall before walking over, “Where is he?” he asked.

From her prone position, she glanced over her shoulder, “He said he need a few moments to take care of a little business down there,” she answered, eyes like a scared rabbit, big and round.

Sam swore softly and nodded. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review and provide feedback. It is always appreciated, thanks for reading!