- Text Size +

It was a nice and war summer day as Miriam walked on the path through the forest. She was planning on visiting the village where she first started training her sword skills. She had not brought it with her however, having left it at the academy as this was a rather peaceful village after all. It was also already well protected by the local defense anyways.

Raising her hand, covered by leather and armor, waving to the people who she knew, and of course who knew her. Smiling, she was aiming for the inn on the other side of the village. Although about halfway through she noticed something weird in one of the alleys.

Blinking a couple of times she slowly started moving towards it. It was a kind of an oval shape emitting pure light. Slowly reaching out with a hand she decided to poke a little against it, curious about what it might be. There was magic in this world after all, so maybe one of the mages had just forgotten to stop one of their spells or something.

Though as soon as her finger touched it she felt herself being pulled right through it now. A small squeak coming out from the young girl as she went straight through the magic circle. The whole process of being pulled in and coming back out however took no less than a second.

She was deposited through another one of these strange circles. Falling from the sky and landing with a rather loud crash on the ground there. There were a couple of things different however from when she had first stepped through.

As she sat up she moved a hand up to rub her head, feeling something weird on there she grabbed onto it to try and pull it off, this only resulted in a bit of pain however as it seemed to be attached to her. Gulping she got straight up on her feet and started walking through the area.

What she did not seem to notice was that she had been ported from her own place and time to somewhere in the future, deposited in the middle of a city had resulted in quite the chaos, buildings crushed by her landing form, and as she walked she kicked down more of the buildings surrounding her.

People in their cars trying to drive off to the side as the giant foot crashed down with massive footfalls beneath her, cracking up the pavement and making anyone near her kind of bounce up into the air. She stopped in front of something that was larger than her. Blinking a couple of times as she stared at it.

It was a reflection of herself. She could also see the smoke and destruction behind her that she had caused, of course not really knowing that she had caused any destruction in general. Though the most curious thing seemed to be the things on her head. She grabbed onto them once more to tug, still hurting.

Leaning her face a bit closer to the tall building to see her reflection a bit better, she knew about mirrors but this was the weirdest mirror ever. Something seemed to be running and moving around inside of it there. Placing a hand up against her own cheek to think for a moment…Though as she tried to talk to herself she only let out a cute little noise instead.

“Wan~?” Realizing this she panicked just a tad, glancing from side to side, the dog ears on top of her head flopping around a bit, she seemed to have finally understood what the ears was for. She had not meant to make that sound, but it still happened.

She also had a tail of course, wagging behind her and smacking down any building near her butt that she had not already pushed down with her movements. She started leaning near the building once more, moving one of her hands closer up and poking against the glass with one of her fingers.

Of course, even though it was a gentle poke from her side, the windows did not seem to be able to withstand the pressure and broke. The giant finger entering the building, accidentally squashing some of the people who had been dumb enough to stand near the window to stare at this giant sized armored dog eared girl standing in front of the building.

She started moving closer, wondering how much this weird structure thing was able to withstand, soon she moved both of her arms around it, hugging up against the building. The front of her body coming up against it rather rightly. Of course the middle floors seemed to get the most fun as her breasts came in through the windows there. Some of the people jumping into her cleavage when they got the chance, moving around and tickling a bit against the soft breast flesh.

The building was taller than her after all, though as the armored girl continued hugging it the poor thing was not able to hold itself standing for much longer. The whole thing just kind of crumbling in her arms. Then again she was hugging it kinda tightly on purpose. The few survivors who were lucky enough to be holding onto her body or being between her breasts seemed pretty happy about their decision right now as well.

She slowly stepped back as she watched the building crumble, her foot crashing down on top of a smaller house there. Splitting it in half due to the way she stepped on it, separating the living room and the kitchen from each other with some of the family in each one of them, at least none got hurt this time. They also got a nice and lovely view up to the girl’s panties.

“Wan are these wans anyway?” She blushed a bit, not being able to speak without adding that cute little sound in her sentence, in replacement for words even now. She fiddled, tapping her fingers against each other as she started moving through the city one more.

Stepping through the rubble of the tall building that she had just broken down with her hug even, she ended up standing near one of the small buildings. Reaching up to her stomach she turned around and sat down on top of it, hoping this thing was able to bear her weight.

“Huh? Wan is that?” She reached down and grabbed the first part of a train in her hand, holding a rather tight and crushing grip on it as she lifted it up into the air. Her head tilted slightly as she moved it closer to one of her eyes to get a better view.

“Never seen wan of these before…Does it taste good…” She slowly parted her lips now, sticking out her tongue as she tilted her head backwards and moved the train further up in the air. Lowering the last car of it down onto her tongue and pulling it into her mouth. The rest she simply sucked in like a noodle.

The crushing sounds of her teeth chewing through the metal of the train and of course the poor people on the inside could be heard all the way down to the ground. The gulp that followed sounding rather menacing and terrifying, although the paladin girl did not seem to know what she was eating at the moment either way, making this a rather innocent action of the girl.

“Bleh…Kinda crunchy…Weird taste inside…Wan…” She sighed a bit, rather disappointed since she thought this was some sort of new type of food, though it seemed to just be like eating dirt or something like that.

Unfortunately for the survivors in her cleavage, these movements of hers also resulted in her breasts kind of pressing together around them. Easily squashing their tiny forms with the soft but giant flesh of the paladin’s breasts. Miriam quite unaware of her actions here since she had not even noticed these small beings on her person.

The building she was sitting on also seemed to start having certain issues carrying her weight. It had hold on for as long as possible but the creaking noises and the windows starting to break was a nice warning that something was about to happen. The people inside trying their breast to evacuate everyone before it broke apart.

Though that seemed to not happen, suddenly Miriam felt herself descending, letting out a small yelp as she fell through the roof of the building and landed right down on the ground. Laying there with her knees up in the air and her panties in a nice and close view to the ground. She was slightly disoriented as well.

“Uwah…Ow…That hurt…Wan.” At least some of the people could considering themselves lucky by having been crushed underneath the butt of a very cute but large paladin girl.

Although the initial landing had hurt a bit, Miriam seemed content in the current place she was. Perhaps because the building was located right next to a mattress factory, and her back had ended up landing right on top of the building where they stored most of it so she had a kind of soft landing. Though probably crushing quite a few mattresses as well.

“This place is weird…Wan…I will explore it more tomowan…” She said, moving a hand up to her lips so she could yawn. She felt kind of tired, and surprisingly enough the time had passed pretty quickly already since she was first dropped into this new area. Yet she had not realized just what these things were, or that tiny people just like she had actually build them.

Closing her eyes she placed her head down on the ground, blocking large portions of the highway, cars crashing into her just tickling her a bit. Seemed she was gonna be staying in this position for a while.