- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A small idea I Had. sorry for the bad spelling.  However these chapters are to be episodic and act like a teleivison series. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Author's Chapter Notes:

enjoy episode one buys would love to get feedback.

The metal corridoors opened in a slight matter as the beautiful curvy Latina walked down the hall. Her eye browns where manicured to eprfection, her sparkling pink blush lipstick showed off her plump lips. manicurred and wearing  a bright blue skirt.

Her Big brown eyes where hyponic and olive color skin was smooth and refeclted the light off the cold intearer's of the build. She was late to working and on the frist day of the job for [NANoscopic hyper-GEological institute] NANGE. a mysterious group which seems to have unlimited power. Not much is known about them,heck how they recruit others is even more mysterious. however what Lucy didn't know was that she was being followed by a tiny nanoscopic ship which was carrying four people; Dylan form the US, Philip form the UK,  Illria form Russia and Hiroko form Japan.

The ship known as the S.S.U. COOPER sped up as a voice belonging to "Dimitri" as they only known him or as Dylan kept calling him "Charlie" a refence to an old tv show that most of the group don't really know about. 

"Your goal is to take a sample of  Subject B49X's Lung. your extraction is to make her sneeze you out.  you have your job, ready...set...GO!" Dimitri said in his awkward voice.  Dylan with his brown eyes and goggles aimmed as the COOPER sped up and rammed into the giantess eye. Blinking her left eye wildly as it flung the ship around as soon as she blinked again the force sent the ship deeper into the eye.

"Dylan we could of been bloody killed!" Philip shouted. Illria gave the 'look'. a stare she gave which send chills down anyone's spine.  she was tall, at 6'9" Illria was a tall women with a beautiful figure, she look like a model but she was strong, her long blond hair tied in a ponytail and her thick accent made her a force to wreckend with.   Now rushing through the bloodstream Everything was going  fine. 

meanwhile,  Lucy Lopez reach the office of her boss Henri. Henri was around  thrity-two, she was six foot seven,  a foot and seven inches taller then Lucy. Her skin was pale white and her eyes where grey. "you are running the Late." Henri said.  "I know, I am so sorry I was just um..over slept it would not happen again."

Truth was her boyfriend Zack wanted to keep her at home but she got a job, something she was desperate for and working at a top serect miltiary insitute is kind of hard.  What wasn't known to Lucy was her bloodstream pumping  the COOPER in a vast aeras of the body.  brathing heavlily the crew found the lungs and  extracted a small piece and heal the small wound.

"okay mission Acomplished now how do we get out of here and more importantly to the nose?" Philip asked.

"Maybe we can created a large sneeze to get us out?" Hiroko said.

"Best Idea we have so far."  illria replied. Dylan  began to press a few buttons that let some kind of liquid into the lungs.

it's been a long day and Lucy was almost fired however as she was driving home when she began to suffer form a powerful sneeze brewing. taking deep breaths the Cooper raised throught  the lungs and up into the nose.  "okay ladies and gent, here we go." Dylan said. "Thrusters on."  Philip smiled.  Lucy sneezed and out shot the Cooper at high octian speeds.  thrusters were blasted as they turn very sharply and landed  on a strian of Lucy's Black Hair.  "well at least none fo died. So anyone want to come back to me and Phil's dorm? I'll make us pizza." Dylan said with a grin. 

Chapter End Notes:

end of episode one: next time we fget character devoptment for the crew and more unaware giants and maybe an aware one.