- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

re did this chapter, added more to the fight.

I woke up quite suddenly. I had heard a loud crash, and it jolted me awake. I thought about investigating, but decided against it. I lay in bed for a while, before my curiosity got the best of me. I decided to go find out what it was. I went out of my box, and saw Amelia was asleep. So I decided to go down to the ground. I slid down the lamp cord and looked around. Almost immediately I found a sewing needle. It was the size of a sword to me. So I picked it up. My fingers fit perfectly where you would put the thread.  It was a perfect weapon for me to fight with. Thank the lord I had it, because what I saw next terrified me. A giant, oversized spider. This thing was the size of a full grown Great Dane. It was huge. I figured I had 3 options, fight it, run, or just let it kill me. Run, and it's basically a death sentence the thing can climb walls; it has 8 legs, and is huge. My best bet is to fight. So, my first instinct was run. So I ran. I turned around and ran for a little bit, and juked hard right. I turned around and the spider hesitated for a second thinking, so I took this chance and stabbed its front left leg. It hissed in pain, and was infuriated. So I ran again. I turned around and ran. I saw the door out of Amelia's room, and had an idea. I turned around, saw the spider was coming after me, but it was slowed down, I waited for the right moment and stabbed its front right leg. I then ran for the door. But I couldn't quite make it. I had to face this thing head on a little bit first. The thing came at me, and I broke one if it's legs, and hit in the face, which pissed it off more than it hurt it. It then took a direct charge at me, but I stabbed straight in one if it's eyes. I then ran for the door and slid underneath. I had made it. I was in the hallway. I collapsed in exhaustion, barely conscious. But I got a rude awakening when the spider appeared, extremely ticked off, with its 8 black eyes glaring at me. It immediately charged. So I ran again. So I stabbed it again, straight in the face. It hurt it. It hissed in pain, and collapsed. I thought it was dead. So I ran as far as I could. By now, I must have run at least ten miles based on my height. I then collapsed, as my vision faded, I saw the spider, coming at me. Slowly, but surely it was coming. I accepted my fate, and shut my eyes, and immediately fell unconscious.

 I woke up into a completely white room. It felt like I was floating. I thought I was dead. This must be the afterlife. I figured the spider had got me. I heard a voice, distant, and soft, but I could make out what it was saying. It was a male voice, that was pretty low, but not to the point where it was like booming and echoing. 

"Luke, you're not dead. Wake up, Luke. Be careful though, for when you awake, you will still be small, and very soon, you will meet someone from before you shrunk, and they will betray you. Be careful, Luke. " the voice said. I then heard another voice. A girls. It was Amelia.

"Luke, wake up. Please, Luke, wake up. I don't know what I'll do without you. Please, wake up, I love you. Please, wake up. Wake up, wake up...wake up... Wake up..." I jolted awake, and out of my dream state. I sat up abruptly, and immediately got a raging head ache, and layed back down and groaned. 

"W-what the hell?" I mumbled. I saw Amelia and Katie looking down at me. 

" you were outside my room, and a spider was coming at you, but Katie was coming up to my room, saw the spider, screamed, because she can't stand spiders, yet she's fine with other bugs, weird right? But-". Amelia said, but was interrupted by Katie. 

“Hey! Spiders are freaking creepy with their 8 legs, and beady eyes. Other bugs are cute, and tasty. " Katie said, defending herself.

“Yeah, like I said, she's weird. But anyways, she saw the spider, but then noticed you, unconscious, and picked you up, and smashed the spider with her bare foot. She saved your life. " This amazed me. Within 24 hours, Katie had nearly killed me, and saved my life. After yesterday, I didn't think I could trust Katie. She still terrified me. But after this, I knew I could trust her.

 ”w-wow. T-th- thank you, Katie. You s-saved my life. " I told her. 

"Aww, it was no biggie. That's what friends are for, Right? " Katie told me. 

“Yeah, I guess so.” I told her as I smiled. I tried to sit up again. But immediately laid back down, as my whole body felt extremely sore. Moving anything hurt. 

"Oh no, you aren't moving yet. I'm going to lay you down on your bed, and you’re resting. We'll talk when you wake up, and you can tell us everything, okay?" Amelia told me. I nodded. Amelia kissed me, and that immediately reenergized me. But I figured I should still sleep, that spider had drained me.  So Amelia set me down, and I immediately dozed off. I woke up, and Amelia and Katie were talking on her bed. Amelia noticed me, and smiled. Katie looked over, and smiled too. Katie reached out her hand to me. I walked on and sat down. 

“Well look who finally decided to wake up! " Katie said. 

"You fight a giant spider, and we'll see how long you sleep. How long was I asleep anyways?"

 ”36 hours.” Amelia said. 

“Oh dang. I was asleep for a day and a half! " Amelia and katie laughed. 

“Well, tell us what happened! " katie said excitedly. So I told them what happened. From waking up to a loud bang, to passing out. 

“You fought a damn spider! That's amazing! You're our little hero. " Katie said, and then proceeded to kiss me. Considering my past experience with her mouth, it terrified me. But it was okay. It actually felt amazing. Not as amazing as Amelia, but still amazing. She set me down on the bed. 

”alright you fought a damn spider, and gave your all, and nearly died. So now what do you want to do?” Amelia asked me. 

“What the hell can I do? " I told her as I laughed at my predicament. 

“Well, we could watch a movie or something. " Amelia suggested. 

“I’ve actually got to head home and help with some house work. I'll see you guys later. " katie said as she started to leave. 

"Hey Katie! Thanks again, for uh, you know, saving my life. " I told her. 

“Aw, of course! It's the least I could do after nearly killing you several times yesterday!” and with that she left us. " well, its just me and you now, Luke. What do you want to watch? " Amelia asked me. 

“Actually, I wanted to ask you about something. When I was unconscious after Katie saved me, you were trying to wake me up, and you said, ' Luke. Wake up, please, I love you. ' do you, ya know, um? "

 ”Are you suggesting I have a crush on you? " amelia said plainly. 

“What! Um, I, no! I mean, uh-" and with that, she held out her hand, and I walked onto it. She pulled me up to her mouth and kissed me. Not like before, where it was just a small little gesture, but this time it was longer, and I could tell it meant something more. That was when I knew, there was something special between us. 

“I love you, Amelia. " I told her as she pulled me away from her mouth. 

“I love you too, Luke. " With that, she held me in her hand against her stomach, as we watched movies together, until Amelia fell asleep. " Well, crud. "  I thought. I was stuck in her hand, she had her grasp on me, it didn't hurt, it was quite soft, and felt amazing. But it was just tight enough so I couldn't get out. So, I decided I'd sleep. Don't really have any other option.  And it was the best sleep I had ever had. Her hand was so soft, and comforting. It was quite amazing. Today had possibly been one of the best of my life. But what wouldn't atop bothering me, was the voice in that white place. The deep male voice. I couldn't remember what he had said. He said something about me meeting another person, but I couldn't remember anything else. I pushed it to the back of my mind though, and forgot about it. I Blew it off as my imagination.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comment any thoughts!!! I love feedback