- Text Size +

I woke up, still in Amelia's hand. She was still asleep. So, I slipped out of her hand, and went to my box. What I saw confused me. A guitar. My guitar. My acoustic guitar. It was my size. I was baffled. I decided not to think salt it to much, and immediately played it. I really missed playing it.

After about an hour, Amelia woke up, and got cleaned up, had breakfast, and put some clothes on. She then came over to my box, held her hand out, and I walked on. She sat down on her bed, and held me up to her face.

"Alright, so far, we have nothing to do today. What do you want to do? I have no idea what to do, so you pick something. " Amelia said to me.

"Well I don't know. Maybe call Katie, and three of us could go and do something? It would be nice to see something other than your house, and the inside of Katie's shoe. "

"Well where could we go without risking having you be seen?"

"I don't know, that's the problem. No matter where we go, we run the risk of me being seen."

We thought on that for a few minutes, until Amelia had an idea.

"Hey, why don't you, me, and Katie go to a drive in movie? " Amelia suggested.

"Okay, yeah. That sounds good. " I replied. So we went and picked up Katie and went to  drive in movie. We ended up watching captain america: civil war. It was really good. We got out of the movies, and it turned out it was still only 2pm. We still had most of the day ahead of us. I had an idea.

"Hey, why don't we go home, and then go online and see if we can find anything on how I might have shrunk? ". I suggested.

"Yeah! That sounds like a great idea!" Amelia said excited.So we went back to Amelia's house and started to try and research people shrinking. For a while, all we found was some forums debating on whether or not it would be possible for a person to shrink. Well, it's possible. Whether or not it was magic however, is our big issue. Really, all we got out of looking was a lot more confusion.

After about 4 hours, we gave up because we just kept on getting more questions without any being answered. I went to my box for a while to lie down. I could feel it starting to come over me again. I didn't really want to get up. I felt like just laying there, not doing anything. And I did. For hours. Amelia came over a few times, and asked if I was okay and I told her I was. Eventually, it became nighttime, and Amelia asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I thought about it, and decided not to, she looked at me with deep concern. She could tell something was wrong, and something was wrong, but she didn't know what it was. She had no idea. She picked me up between her thumb and pointer finger, and set me down in her hand. She went over to get in bed, laid down, and stroked her finger across my back. It was quite soothing. She held me against her stomach, and I laid up against it, as she continued to stroke my back. It really helped take my mind off things. It reminded me how much I love her. Eventually, her phone rang, and she picked it up. She talked to someone for a few minutes, and as the conversation went on, she got pale, and looked terrified. Occasionally, she would glance at me, with terror in her eyes. Whoever was calling, was talking about me. After about ten minutes of Amelia saying yes, no, okay, and oh, she said goodbye, and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Nobody." Amelia replied weakly, while looking away, avoiding my gaze. I was officially terrified. Something was happening. And I didn't know what. Amelia set me down in my box, and said we should get some sleep. But I couldn't. Something was going on. I had to know what. But I knew Amelia wouldn't tell me. I had to figure it out on my own. But there was nothing I could do today. So I tried to sleep, and eventually did. I woke up in my box, but immediately something was wrong. I was moving. I was in a car. The door to my box was taped shut with duct tape. I didn't dare touch because I knew if I did, it could easily rip my skin off. So I pushed my bed up against it to create a barrier so I wouldn't accidentally touch it if we quickly stopped. We eventually stopped, and sure enough, I slammed into my bed.

The top of the box opened, and Amelia looked down at me in tears. She managed a weak smile.

"Luke, I'm so sorry. I have no choice. I swear, I will get you back from her. I just don't know how yet. I will figure it out. But, for now, you're going to have to stay strong and fight through. Okay?"

At this point, I was in tears. Amelia was handing me off to some mystery girl? How could she betray me like that? I looked away and refused to look at her. She betrayed me. She put the lid back on, and carried me off to who knows where. Eventually, she handed me off to somebody, who I assumed was mystery girl. I heard then talking, but couldn't make out the second voice. It seemed familiar though. I couldn't make out any words, but the voice sounded really familiar. Eventually, I heard a door shut, and mystery girl ran up some stairs, and went into a room and shut and locked the door. The duct tape was ripped off the door to my box, and the lid came off. And I saw who mystery girl was. I looked up to see a face I knew. Mina. A girl I knew from dance. She looked at me, smiling, and licked her lips. The look in her eye was what scared me the most. A look that said, oh we are going to have so much fun together. I was terrified.


Chapter End Notes:

To Anyone paying attention to the recent fixes, more are coming! leave a comment if youre watching. I plan on doing a soft reboot where i left off and taking it in a different, better way