- Text Size +

So, about Mina. She's 13. A few years younger than me. She has long brown hair, which is usually tied up in a braid, or a ponytail, or some other thing. Occasionally, she would wear it down, but not often. She had brown eyes, and occasionally wore glasses. Right now, she was wearing her hair down, and was wearing a tank top and a medium length skirt. If it wasn't for the fact that she was 2-300 feet tall, she would look very attractive right now. But that was not the case. Right now, she was a giantess who obviously had plans for things to do with me. What they were, I had no idea.

She held her hand out, and offered it for me to walk onto. I hesitated, confused. This caused her to be annoyed. She sighed, and picked me up by my waist in between her thumb and index finger. She held me up to her mouth, and smiled. Her teeth were huge, half the size of me. They could easily rip me to shreds. She proceeded to blow at my face. It was like a hurricane wind. Her breath was almost scentless, but there was a slight hint of mint in it. The worst part was the heat. Her breath must have been a hundred degrees, I was surprised it wasn't burning my skin. She laughed as she watched me struggle against her breath.

After she stopped laughing, she looked at me for a while. She then decided she was going to tease me. She started making kissy faces at me and pretended like she was about to kiss me, or bite me, she even dangled me over her wide open mouth at one point. I could see clearly into her mouth and to her throat. She simply had to let go and I'd fall straight to the back of her mouth. She could then easily swallow me and there'd be nothing left of me. After that, she laughed hysterically at the look of terror on my face. She then held me in front of her mouth again. This time, she actually did kiss me. It would have been nice, had she not been a sadistic girl who was using me for her amusement. After kissing me, she made an mmmm sound. "Dear lord, she thinks I freaking taste good. " I thought. She then licked me and made an even louder and longer mmmm sound.

She then proceeded to lick me repeatedly, and eventually slipped me into her mouth. She sucked on me as if I was nothing more than a mint. The heat in her mouth was unbearable. Eventually, I was covered in sweat and saliva. Her saliva stuck to me like glue, and it made it quite hard to breathe when it covered my face.  She savored every last drop of taste I had. She eventually slipped me out of her mouth. Slowly, she slipped me through her lips, feet first. She was savoring every second I was in there. Once her lips were around my waist, she started to suck on me like a pacifier. Back and forth. While doing this, she licked the upper half of my body repeatedly. I was starting to feel feint. It had been a good 15 minutes since I had any good air. Just after I started feeling feint, she slipped me entirely out of her mouth, and into her palm. She looked at me, and laughed like crazy. She didn't stop for at least 5 minutes, probably more. She eventually stopped, and went to the bathroom, and washed me off in the sink, and dried me with a washcloth. Once I was dry, I was mad.

"WHAT THE-" I started but was soon cut off.

"Oh no you don't. You don't speak unless spoken too. No speaking without permission. If you would like to speak, you must raise your hand. When you address me, you will address me as Queen Mina. Any disrespect, or failure to address me correctly, will result in punishment. You're punishment will not be pleasant. You will get three strikes per week. Reach more than three strikes, and you shall be killed. Whether I step on you with my big toe, slowly, crushing every bone in your body, or if I swallow you whole.." As she said this, she traced her finger from her throat down to her stomach. "Or some other way. You will die if you reach three strikes. So I would suggest not reaching three strikes. For the first few days, I'll be more understanding, as you adjust to your new home. But, after that, I will be much more strict. Do you understand?"  She exclaimed."Yes, Queen Mina." I replied, weakly. " ahem, what was that, slave?" She said, with strictness in her voice. "Yes, Queen Mina. " I said louder, and more clear. "That's better. You will speak to me clearly. Or you will receive a strike. Also, any attempt to escape, will result in an immediate two strikes. Understand?"

"Yes, Queen Mina." "Good. Now, as to explain myself a little bit. Well, first of all, I've had a crush on you for a while. A long while. I found out that you were shrunk, how does not matter, and decided to give Amelia a call. I blackmailed her into handing you over, and she did. As for the playing with you, well, I'm a microphiliac. Means I like the idea of having power over a tiny person, in this case, you. Now, I'm taking a shower. As for you, I'll be putting you in your box, which will have duct tape on it, so you won't try and escape. I'll see you in a little while, Luke. " with that, she winked, and blew a kiss at me, which once again, was like a hot gust of hurricane winds. She saw how it bothered me, and laughed again. She set me in my box, and duct taped the door shut. I was trapped. I knew a lot about microphilia, as I was a macropholiac.I knew what was in store, would not bode well for me. It was just a matter of time.