- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is written a lot better.

This chapter is written a lot better.

Amelia and I decided our first order of business was to find somewhere for me to sleep.    

"What about an old doll house? I could probably find one around here somewhere." 

"Okay, but it would probably be best to get a little make shift bed, that way I wouldn't have to sleep on one of those hard plastic doll beds." 

 “okay, let's go down to my basement, and see what we can find. "    She reached out her hand to grab me, but I immediately cringed and moved backwards in fear of her giant hand. She immediately noticed, and pulled back.    "Sorry! I didn't realize how big my hand must look since you’re only like 2 inches tall. But don't worry, I won't hurt you. You'll be okay Luke. Trust me. I trusted you to lift me in partnering, and now it's your turn to trust me to lift you. Okay?” Amelia said gently.   She held out her hand flat in front of me for me to walk onto. “Okay, I trust you.” I said.    I walked onto her hand and sat down, because I didn't want to fall to my death. Her hand felt so soft, warm, and comforting. I felt like I could just take a nap right there on her hand. It was amazing. We got down to the basement. Amelia set me down while she started looking through old boxes. Amelia came across an old shoe box, and had an idea. But, at the time, she decided not to tell me. We spent around 3 hours going through boxes. We found some useful things, such as some small furniture for a doll, such as chairs, a bed, a table, and even some mini size blankets. But we didn't really find anything good for me to have as my own little house. 

"Well, I'm going to go take care of some chores. I'm going to leave you on top of my dresser. Try not to get killed, okay? Amelia said.    

"okay. I'll do my best.” I told her. I spent a good several hours on her dresser, with pretty much nothing to do. So, I sat and thought. I thought about Amelia and how much she meant to me. I loved her with all my heart. Having her take care of me like this, and just being with her all day, every day just about, I didn't want it to end. I was in heaven. I started questioning whether I wanted to ever be big again. Amelia returned with a huge smile on her face hiding something behind her back. I was immediately terrified. What was she hiding? 

"Hey Luke, so you know how we didn't find you a place to have as your own little room in my room? Well, I got one! Ta-da! " She showed me what she had been hiding behind her back. It was a shoe box. But she had turned it into an awesome room for me. She put blue duct tape around the entire thing, giving it a nice color. She also had cut out a door in it, so I could go in and out. One of my favorite things was she had set it up so I could barricade the door with the bed if I needed to. The inside was even better than the outside. She had printed out little tiny size photos of things I love, such as guitars, doctor who, and even a few pictures of Amelia and me at dance. It was amazing. There was even a little table, some chairs, and a bed that she had put a folded tissue on to serve as a mattress, and had cut out little blankets for me to use. It was just like my own perfect little house. I was speechless. 

"Well, how do you like it?" Amelia asked still sounding quite excited. 

" i - I love it. Thank you, Amelia. You have done more for me in the past day then I could ever have asked you for. " 

"awe, it's no biggie! Especially for the best dance partner any girl could ever have. I'll help you as long as you are small. I'll keep you safe, don't worry.”  With that, Amelia set her hand out for me to walk onto. I walked onto her hand, completely unaware of what she had in mind. She lifted me up towards her face. I soon realized she was bringing me towards her mouth. This immediately scared the crap out of me. I tried to crawl back, but realized I had nowhere to go. She was going to eat me. As I came closer, all I could do was brace for what was about to happen. But it wasn't what I thought. All she did was give me a little kiss. Well, little if I was normal size. Her lips covered my entire upper body. I ended up being soaked in her saliva, but it oddly felt nice. Her saliva was warm and comforting. It felt amazing. With that, Amelia and I called it a night, and both went to sleep, with my shoe box home being placed on her nightstand right by her bed. Today was a pretty good day. Tomorrow, on the other hand, was not going to go nearly as well.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chartist is a lot longer, I promise. Reviews are greatly appreciated!